Thread: Why strrrng thinks that I am a Delta ENFp:

TIM
    EIE
    Mentioned
    8 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Default Why strrrng thinks that I am a Delta ENFp:

I'm posting this thread as a place where strrrng can make his case as to why I'm a delta: ENFp. (As opposed to my self-typing, which is beta: ENFj.)

Hopefully this thread will either end up illuminating some of the type differences between betas and deltas, ENFjs and ENFps, or else it will allow people at this forum to see who's right.

After all, at least one of us has to be wrong.

I do not want this thread to become a flame war, (which I can see coming a mile away, and I'm hoping to avert...)
    I want real, honest ideas in it... I want people to be able to discern the reasoning behind the ideas... Essentially, I want people to learn about Socionics (and Socionix) through this.

TIM
    Ni-IEI-N 4w3 sx/so
    Mentioned
    46 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

My question exactly.
    4w3-5w6-8w7

wants to be a writer. silverchris9's Avatar
    Mentioned
    14 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

If this thread dies after my post, I will give you all a thousand dollars each.
    Not a rule, just a trend.

IEI. Probably Fe subtype. Pretty sure I'm E4, sexual instinctual type, fairly confident that I'm a 3 wing now, so: IEI-Fe E4w3 sx/so. Considering 3w4 now, but pretty sure that 4 fits the best.

Yes 'a ma'am that's pretty music...

I am grateful for the mystery of the soul, because without it, there could be no contemplation, except of the mysteries of divinity, which are far more dangerous to get wrong.

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Diana View Post
    Why does it matter what strrrng thinks?
    Why not? He has some influence in the way this forum as a collective thinks and it is in Juju's interest to contrast his own thinking with strrrng's.

You're welcome, silverchris9.
    Ceci n'est pas une eii.

TIM
    Ni-IEI-N 4w3 sx/so
    Mentioned
    46 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

JuJu, my position is as follows: I find your ideas about socionics baseless, facile and in service of nothing more than self-promotion. Furthermore, I find your attitude toward people disingenuous, with regard to "socionics understanding," which your behavior over the past six months speaks to. Essentially, you don't warrant the slightest justification from me.
    4w3-5w6-8w7

TIM
    ILI-Te
    Mentioned
    34 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by JuJu View Post
    I'm not going into debate (it's just for the record), but my opinion of Juju is ENFJ. And I'm fairly confident of it.

wants to be a writer. silverchris9's Avatar
    Mentioned
    14 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by The Greeter View Post
    You're welcome, silverchris9.
    Oh, I totally had a back-up plan. First of all, "you all" was deliberately vague. Secondly, since the thread could always be revived or picked up essentially until the end of the forum, I was just going to say that the $1000 would be payable if and when the forum closed. Of course, gilly might just close the forum and/or move it to get a $1000 dollars out of me... meh. Wouldn't have held up in court anyway.

But thanks anyway.
    Not a rule, just a trend.

IEI. Probably Fe subtype. Pretty sure I'm E4, sexual instinctual type, fairly confident that I'm a 3 wing now, so: IEI-Fe E4w3 sx/so. Considering 3w4 now, but pretty sure that 4 fits the best.

Yes 'a ma'am that's pretty music...

I am grateful for the mystery of the soul, because without it, there could be no contemplation, except of the mysteries of divinity, which are far more dangerous to get wrong.

TIM
    ??
    Mentioned
    12 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Jarno View Post
    I'm not going into debate (it's just for the record), but my opinion of Juju is ENFJ. And I'm fairly confident of it.
    delta for him is hard to see at this point
    <Crispy> what subt doesnt understand is that a healthy reaction to "FUCK YOU" is and not

TIM
    3w4 sx/so
    Mentioned
    95 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Don't give this shit any credence.

Mentioned
    17 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by silverchris9 View Post
    Oh, I totally had a back-up plan. First of all, "you all" was deliberately vague. Secondly, since the thread could always be revived or picked up essentially until the end of the forum, I was just going to say that the $1000 would be payable if and when the forum closed. Of course, gilly might just close the forum and/or move it to get a $1000 dollars out of me... meh. Wouldn't have held up in court anyway.

But thanks anyway.
    IEI-Fe 4w3