Tagged
    6 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by momoking View Post
    What type am I?
    Where's your VI?
    -
    Dual type (as per tcaudilllg)
    Enneagram 5 (wings either 4 or 6)?

I'm constantly looking to align the real with the ideal.I've been more oriented toward being overly idealistic by expecting the real to match the ideal. My thinking side is dominent. The result is that sometimes I can be overly impersonal or self-centered in my approach, not being understanding of others in the process and simply thinking "you should do this" or "everyone should follor this rule"..."regardless of how they feel or where they're coming from"which just isn't a good attitude to have. It is a way, though, to give oneself an artificial sense of self-justification. LSE

Best description of functions:
    http://socionicsstudy.blogspot.com/2...functions.html

momoking
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Last edited by momoking; 12-21-2012 at 07:44 AM.

TIM
    EII INFj
    Mentioned
    699 Post(s)
    Tagged
    6 Thread(s)

Look at your eyes, how the lids cover the top of your iris? three types do that well, ISFp, ESFj and ESFp...post a picture from the side and we'll see if you're a J type. It doesn't matter that you are Asian, race, sex, nationality, color, etc...those don't matter.
    -

I'm constantly looking to align the real with the ideal.I've been more oriented toward being overly idealistic by expecting the real to match the ideal. My thinking side is dominent. The result is that sometimes I can be overly impersonal or self-centered in my approach, not being understanding of others in the process and simply thinking "you should do this" or "everyone should follor this rule"..."regardless of how they feel or where they're coming from"which just isn't a good attitude to have. It is a way, though, to give oneself an artificial sense of self-justification. LSE

Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

I knew this was coming before I even clicked on the thread.

TIM
    ILI
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

If you want to find out your type you must first place Maritsa on your ignore list.

Once that is done, post at least a little bit of a description of yourself. VI is sometimes obscure, especially with a small picture like that, and it helps to have some information to refer to.

TIM
    EII INFj
    Mentioned
    699 Post(s)
    Tagged
    6 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Skeptic View Post
    If you want to find out your type you must first place Maritsa on your ignore list.

Once that is done, post at least a little bit of a description of yourself. VI is sometimes obscure, especially with a small picture like that, and it helps to have some information to refer to.
    So, that way you can get a million bad responses.
    -

TIM
    LII
    Mentioned
    4 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

IEI is my guess... not a lot to go by, though (just a picture of only part of your face and an odd comment about a past relationship).

Oh, and yeah, Maritsa is stubbornly wrong.

LII-Ne

"Come to think of it, there are already a million monkeys on a million typewriters, and the Usenet is NOTHING like Shakespeare!"
    - Blair Houghton

Johari

TIM
    EII INFj
    Mentioned
    699 Post(s)
    Tagged
    6 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Brilliand View Post
    IEI is my guess... not a lot to go by, though (just a picture of only part of your face and an odd comment about a past relationship).

Oh, and yeah, Maritsa is stubbornly wrong.
    IEI are concerned for relationships not science...that's why there arn't any in science.
    -

TIM
    EII INFj
    Mentioned
    699 Post(s)
    Tagged
    6 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by octopuslove View Post
    I'm an IEI and in science... and I know a few other IEIs in my limited scientific circle. You need to realise that your obviously false and easily disprovable blanket statements aren't enhancing your reputation any.
    What do you VI as?
    -

momoking
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Random stuffies about me

I like to listen to an open variety of music. Recently, I came across an anime called Samurai Champloo, and most of the music was mixed by this Japanese hip-hop artist, Nujabes.

I like honey-slathered toast topped with vanilla ice cream and whipped cream. If you've ever gone to Shokudo, they have this great dessert. It goes well with tea.

I like to snorkel at Sharks Cove. It is part of the North Shore, and I especially like to visit there during the summer. The waves aren't as rough as in winter.

The colors that I like on objects differ from the colors that I like in clothes.

I don't like writing analytical papers. English classes are difficult now, because most papers require clear logic and succinctness. Usually, my ideas are jumbled around and scattered. I can go on tangents. My friends describe me as 'random' and 'laidback.'

I am average at P.E., namely, sports that require large amounts of hand-eye coordination. However, I can throw mean fast balls during games of dodge-ball. I like to run. Lately, I've gotten heavier, and I tire out. I'm decent at golf and I love mini-golf.

So now you can have an easier time typing me. Look at my other posts and the picture link above

TIM
    EII INFj
    Mentioned
    699 Post(s)
    Tagged
    6 Thread(s)

Random stuffies about me

I like to listen to an open variety of music. Recently, I came across an anime called Samurai Champloo, and most of the music was mixed by this Japanese hip-hop artist, Nujabes.

I like honey-slathered toast topped with vanilla ice cream and whipped cream. If you've ever gone to Shokudo, they have this great dessert. It goes well with tea.

I like to snorkel at Sharks Cove. It is part of the North Shore, and I especially like to visit there during the summer. The waves aren't as rough as in winter.

The colors that I like on objects differ from the colors that I like in clothes.

I don't like writing analytical papers. English classes are difficult now, because most papers require clear logic and succinctness. Usually, my ideas are jumbled around and scattered. I can go on tangents. My friends describe me as 'random' and 'laidback.'

I am average at P.E., namely, sports that require large amounts of hand-eye coordination. However, I can throw mean fast balls during games of dodge-ball. I like to run. Lately, I've gotten heavier, and I tire out. I'm decent at golf and I love mini-golf.

So now you can have an easier time typing me. Look at my other posts and the picture link above
    More about you please....

SF
    -

TIM
    EII INFj
    Mentioned
    699 Post(s)
    Tagged
    6 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by octopuslove View Post
    I'm an IEI and in science... and I know a few other IEIs in my limited scientific circle. You need to realise that your obviously false and easily disprovable blanket statements aren't enhancing your reputation any.
    You're not IEI..
    -

Contrarian Traditionalist Krig the Viking's Avatar
    TIM
    C-LII
    Mentioned
    8 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Random stuffies about me

A lot of this seems related to Introverted Sensing, to me: a lot of it has to do with aesthetics and pleasing the senses. Also, your description of your difficulties in English class, of your ideas being jumbled and scattered, make me think you're a Feeling type.

Based on those things and your photo, I would narrow your type down to SEI, ESE, IEE, or EII. I'd say I'm around 75% certain that you're one of those four types.
    Quaero Veritas.

TIM
    ENFj-fe
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Maritsa33 View Post
    IEI are concerned for relationships not science...that's why there arn't any in science.
    Jeez Maritsa, are you really that much of a stupid bitch? I'm mean come on, enough is enough, you only see things in black and white; try to look past your own nose for once.

I'm really drunk right now... but that doesn't change my feelings about above suggestion.
    EIE tritype 5w4, 4w5, 9w1

As far as we can discern, the sole purpose of human existence is to kindle a light in the darkness of mere being.
    Carl Jung, "Memories, Dreams, Reflections", 1962

Creepy-Pied Piper

Removed at User Request

Creepy-Pied Piper

Removed at User Request

Creepy-Pied Piper

Removed at User Request

TIM
    EII INFj
    Mentioned
    699 Post(s)
    Tagged
    6 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Pinocchio View Post
    I know LIEs in science as well. Well sort of, technical stuff. Just I assume that your science is more science that mine .

(not that I necessarily agree with Maritsa)
    I have mentioned before, that the N nature of the mind, especially that of NT is so highly theoretical and mathematical that they naturally ravitate to physics (hawking), theoretical genetics, pharmacy...etc...it's not that they can help it, it's not a choice, their mind works like that.
    -

Creepy-Pied Piper

Removed at User Request

momoking
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

"Still waters run deep"

At least I know some about the information elements, due to reading wikisocion.org. That helped heaps. Someone described me as "still waters run deep." I also remember reading about this on one of Jung's works, which is probably why this statement pertains to a feeling element. And then there was a piece of artwork posted on this Jung website that showed this lotus flower and its roots dunked in the water. Now I just realized what this statement means to me. "Still waters run deep" is like another way of describing a person that has depth in their thoughts and feelings, but it is not obvious on first glance.

I remember one family member to remark that if something bothers me, it must be pretty bad, because she thinks that I have a high tolerance and acceptance of people. The general consensus of most of my family and friends is that I am "sensitive" even one woman called me, "ethereal." It is puzzling, however. So tell me what you think about this.

One teacher, remarked that writing creative short stories came much more easily to me. Again I am not natural at writing analytical papers, so this makes sense.

TIM
    EII INFj
    Mentioned
    699 Post(s)
    Tagged
    6 Thread(s)

"Still waters run deep"

At least I know some about the information elements, due to reading wikisocion.org. That helped heaps. Someone described me as "still waters run deep." I also remember reading about this on one of Jung's works, which is probably why this statement pertains to a feeling element. And then there was a piece of artwork posted on this Jung website that showed this lotus flower and its roots dunked in the water. Now I just realized what this statement means to me. "Still waters run deep" is like another way of describing a person that has depth in their thoughts and feelings, but it is not obvious on first glance.

I remember one family member to remark that if something bothers me, it must be pretty bad, because she thinks that I have a high tolerance and acceptance of people. The general consensus of most of my family and friends is that I am "sensitive" even one woman called me, "ethereal." It is puzzling, however. So tell me what you think about this.

One teacher, remarked that writing creative short stories came much more easily to me. Again I am not natural at writing analytical papers, so this makes sense.
    SF - 100% sure

ESFp-50% sure

ISFp-35% sure

ESFj-0% -this is ruled out

I have ruled out all NF's for you
    Last edited by Beautiful sky; 02-21-2010 at 11:04 PM.
    -

Creepy-Pied Piper

Removed at User Request

momoking
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

I have decided that IEE is best fitted. Thank you this makes me happy.

Contrarian Traditionalist Krig the Viking's Avatar
    TIM
    C-LII
    Mentioned
    8 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

I have decided that IEE is best fitted. Thank you this makes me happy.
    Neat! Your post on how "still waters run deep" applies to you definitely makes me agree that you are an Intuitive type -- you seem comfortable dealing with abstract connections. IEE makes sense to me, although obviously I don't know you well enough to be 100% certain of that.
    Quaero Veritas.

momoking
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Aw krig, well I'll be up and about some times, so I'm planning later on to start up this thread later on! You'll see how my posts turn out. See if you can emulate more on my type. no worrehz. Shoots