View Poll Results: What type is discojoe

Voters
20. You may not vote on this poll
  • ESI

    7 35.00%
  • LSI

    7 35.00%
  • Other (please say which)

    6 30.00%
Results 1 to 17 of 17

Thread: Quick type vote for me

  1. #1
    Banned
    Join Date
    May 2005
    TIM
    D-LSI-Ti 1w9 sp/sx
    Posts
    11,586
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default Quick type vote for me

    This does not have an effect on my self-typing; I am just curious what people think.

    Thanks.

  2. #2
    Haikus Beautiful sky's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2009
    Location
    EII land
    TIM
    EII INFj
    Posts
    22,740
    Mentioned
    531 Post(s)
    Tagged
    6 Thread(s)

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by discojoe View Post
    This does not have an effect on my self-typing; I am just curious what people think.

    Thanks.

    SLI/ISTp

  3. #3
    EffyCold thePirate's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2008
    TIM
    ??
    Posts
    1,897
    Mentioned
    12 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    Heh, well I dunno. From reading your posts, I like you. You seem like a decently chill and funny guy. Your sense of humor generally falls out of what I would consider the Fi/Te realm to say the least.

    You also appear to like confrontation around here but don't take it seriously, and also have an awareness of power dynamics. you type yourself as LSI? but I think there's a decent possibility that you could be SLE. You kind of remind me of mercutio, the posts I have read from you have generally been concise and edgey. They also don't have the feel of an LSI for the most part. It would be really easy for me to picture you going out breaking rules just for the fuck of it as opposed to abiding by them.

    Admittedly, I only recently noticed you around the forum and don't know much about your posting history so as it stands my analysis is abit superficial.
    <Crispy> what subt doesnt understand is that a healthy reaction to "FUCK YOU" is and not

  4. #4
    Haikus Beautiful sky's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2009
    Location
    EII land
    TIM
    EII INFj
    Posts
    22,740
    Mentioned
    531 Post(s)
    Tagged
    6 Thread(s)

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by thePirate View Post
    Heh, well I dunno. From reading your posts, I like you. You seem like a decently chill and funny guy. Your sense of humor generally falls out of what I would consider the Fi/Te realm to say the least.

    You also appear to like confrontation around here but don't take it seriously, and also have an awareness of power dynamics. you type yourself as LSI? but I think there's a decent possibility that you could be SLE. You kind of remind me of mercutio, the posts I have read from you have generally been concise and edgey. They also don't have the feel of an LSI for the most part. It would be really easy for me to picture you going out breaking rules just for the fuck of it as opposed to abiding by them.

    Admittedly, I only recently noticed you around the forum and don't know much about your posting history so as it stands my analysis is abit superficial.

    Your analysis is getting better but you can't see Fi...so you don't know that at all....SLI

  5. #5
    Creepy-Pied Piper

    Default

    Removed at User Request

  6. #6
    wants to be a writer. silverchris9's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2009
    Location
    New York
    Posts
    3,107
    Mentioned
    14 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    Not sure. There is evidence for both "subjective sentiments" held very closely and firmly, and for "systematic logic".

    You do remind me of some ESIs I know somewhat. Actually rather a lot after I think about it.

    But you could very well be LSI too. You are pretty darn logical.

    Are you sure you're an introvert?
    Not a rule, just a trend.

    IEI. Probably Fe subtype. Pretty sure I'm E4, sexual instinctual type, fairly confident that I'm a 3 wing now, so: IEI-Fe E4w3 sx/so. Considering 3w4 now, but pretty sure that 4 fits the best.

    Yes 'a ma'am that's pretty music...

    I am grateful for the mystery of the soul, because without it, there could be no contemplation, except of the mysteries of divinity, which are far more dangerous to get wrong.

  7. #7
    Jarno's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2007
    Location
    Netherlands
    TIM
    ILI-Te
    Posts
    5,375
    Mentioned
    30 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    You have ESI humor, but I don't know how the stereotypical ESI behaves on a forum or their writing pattern if there is any. So I cannot have a strong opinion about your type, but voted for ESI.

  8. #8
    Banned
    Join Date
    May 2005
    TIM
    D-LSI-Ti 1w9 sp/sx
    Posts
    11,586
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by thePirate View Post
    Heh, well I dunno. From reading your posts, I like you. You seem like a decently chill and funny guy. Your sense of humor generally falls out of what I would consider the Fi/Te realm to say the least.

    You also appear to like confrontation around here but don't take it seriously, and also have an awareness of power dynamics. you type yourself as LSI? but I think there's a decent possibility that you could be SLE. You kind of remind me of mercutio, the posts I have read from you have generally been concise and edgey. They also don't have the feel of an LSI for the most part. It would be really easy for me to picture you going out breaking rules just for the fuck of it as opposed to abiding by them.

    Admittedly, I only recently noticed you around the forum and don't know much about your posting history so as it stands my analysis is abit superficial.
    I have sort of a love/hate thing with rules, but I don't break them just because I feel like it. Rather, I ignore rules that I think are stupid as long as I think I won't get in trouble. Otherwise, I follow rules pretty much 100%.

    Quote Originally Posted by silverchris9 View Post
    Not sure. There is evidence for both "subjective sentiments" held very closely and firmly, and for "systematic logic".

    You do remind me of some ESIs I know somewhat. Actually rather a lot after I think about it.

    But you could very well be LSI too. You are pretty darn logical.

    Are you sure you're an introvert?
    Sometimes I can be very loud and talkative, but it's usually only for attention or when I feel like arguing. Otherwise I keep to myself. I also do not initiate friendships or relationships. I always wait for the other person to signal that they are interested.

    Quote Originally Posted by Jarno View Post
    You have ESI humor, but I don't know how the stereotypical ESI behaves on a forum or their writing pattern if there is any. So I cannot have a strong opinion about your type, but voted for ESI.
    What do you define as ESI humor?

    By the way, as long as we're talking about humor, my sense of humor is extremely eccentric, and I've never encountered anyone who shares it exactly. Khamelion and Gilly are the two who come closest. Joy doesn't get the more off-the-wall stuff.

    I tend to see humor in very random things, like sitting in a chair and staring at a carpet.

  9. #9
    Haikus Beautiful sky's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2009
    Location
    EII land
    TIM
    EII INFj
    Posts
    22,740
    Mentioned
    531 Post(s)
    Tagged
    6 Thread(s)

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by discojoe View Post
    I have sort of a love/hate thing with rules, but I don't break them just because I feel like it. Rather, I ignore rules that I think are stupid as long as I think I won't get in trouble. Otherwise, I follow rules pretty much 100%.



    Sometimes I can be very loud and talkative, but it's usually only for attention or when I feel like arguing. Otherwise I keep to myself. I also do not initiate friendships or relationships. I always wait for the other person to signal that they are interested.



    What do you define as ESI humor?

    By the way, as long as we're talking about humor, my sense of humor is extremely eccentric, and I've never encountered anyone who shares it exactly. Khamelion and Gilly are the two who come closest. Joy doesn't get the more off-the-wall stuff.

    I tend to see humor in very random things, like sitting in a chair and staring at a carpet.
    You are ESTj or ISTp

  10. #10
    Banned
    Join Date
    May 2005
    TIM
    D-LSI-Ti 1w9 sp/sx
    Posts
    11,586
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Maritsa33 View Post
    You are ESTj or ISTp
    You are Ashton Kansas of Boone.

  11. #11
    Trevor's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2008
    Posts
    2,860
    Mentioned
    9 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Jarno View Post
    You have ESI humor..

  12. #12
    Let's fly now Gilly's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2005
    TIM
    3w4 sx/so
    Posts
    24,757
    Mentioned
    91 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by discojoe View Post
    By the way, as long as we're talking about humor, my sense of humor is extremely eccentric, and I've never encountered anyone who shares it exactly. Khamelion and Gilly are the two who come closest.
    I think you're right because for some reason I find even things you say like this

    I tend to see humor in very random things, like sitting in a chair and staring at a carpet.
    completely fucking hilarious.

  13. #13
    Sauron, The Great Enemy ArchonAlarion's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2008
    Location
    POOPLAIR
    TIM
    Alpha NT 5w4 so/sx
    Posts
    4,399
    Mentioned
    11 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    ENTp:

    You have ENTp humor, and at the very least it is MERRY.
    OPERATION POOPLAIR

    Now conscripting, for more information come here: http://www.the16types.info/vbulletin...48#post1003048

  14. #14
    Darn Socks Director Abbie's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2008
    Location
    Southwest USA
    TIM
    LSE
    Posts
    6,728
    Mentioned
    237 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    I don't know you, and your picture's no help - it could look like either one.

    ESTj
    1w2 sp/so 1-2-6
    Brilliand's Younger Sister
    Squishy's Older Sister

    Johari Nohari

    Quote Originally Posted by Ritella View Post
    Over here, we'll put up with (almost) all of your crap. You just have to use the secret phrase: "I don't value it. It's related to <insert random element here>, which is not in my quadra."
    Quote Originally Posted by Aquagraph View Post
    Abbie is so boring and rigid it's awesome instead of boring and rigid. She seems so practical and down-to-the-ground.

  15. #15
    aka Slacker Slacker's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2005
    Location
    North Korea
    TIM
    IEE
    Posts
    8,819
    Mentioned
    24 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    Either ESI or LSI. You do remind me of my brother a lot. But that could be an Ne polr thing rather than an identical thing.

    Hmm well I accidentally voted "other" because I thought it said "either". I should wear my glasses at the computer. Sorry. I guess I'd give an edge to ESI but I don't know exactly why so I wouldn't put too much stock in that.
    It ain't what you don't know that gets you into trouble. It's what you know for sure that just ain't so.
    -Mark Twain


    You can't wake a person who is pretending to be asleep.

  16. #16
    constant change electric sheep's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2009
    Location
    Ohio
    Posts
    1,296
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    I think you react positively to Fe and general silliness (on occasion), but maybe I just assume everyone does...
    The saddest ESFj

    ...

  17. #17
    Haikus
    Join Date
    Apr 2009
    Posts
    8,337
    Mentioned
    15 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    I've seen a picture of you, and you VI just like me.

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •