Banned
    TIM
    D-LSI-Ti 1w9 sp/sx
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Default Quick type vote for me

This does not have an effect on my self-typing; I am just curious what people think.

Thanks.

TIM
    EII INFj
    Mentioned
    699 Post(s)
    Tagged
    6 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by discojoe View Post
    This does not have an effect on my self-typing; I am just curious what people think.

Thanks.

SLI/ISTp
    -
    Dual type (as per tcaudilllg)
    Enneagram 5 (wings either 4 or 6)?

I'm constantly looking to align the real with the ideal.I've been more oriented toward being overly idealistic by expecting the real to match the ideal. My thinking side is dominent. The result is that sometimes I can be overly impersonal or self-centered in my approach, not being understanding of others in the process and simply thinking "you should do this" or "everyone should follor this rule"..."regardless of how they feel or where they're coming from"which just isn't a good attitude to have. It is a way, though, to give oneself an artificial sense of self-justification. LSE

Best description of functions:
    http://socionicsstudy.blogspot.com/2...functions.html

TIM
    ??
    Mentioned
    12 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Heh, well I dunno. From reading your posts, I like you. You seem like a decently chill and funny guy. Your sense of humor generally falls out of what I would consider the Fi/Te realm to say the least.

You also appear to like confrontation around here but don't take it seriously, and also have an awareness of power dynamics. you type yourself as LSI? but I think there's a decent possibility that you could be SLE. You kind of remind me of mercutio, the posts I have read from you have generally been concise and edgey. They also don't have the feel of an LSI for the most part. It would be really easy for me to picture you going out breaking rules just for the fuck of it as opposed to abiding by them.

Admittedly, I only recently noticed you around the forum and don't know much about your posting history so as it stands my analysis is abit superficial.
    <Crispy> what subt doesnt understand is that a healthy reaction to "FUCK YOU" is and not

TIM
    EII INFj
    Mentioned
    699 Post(s)
    Tagged
    6 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by thePirate View Post
    Heh, well I dunno. From reading your posts, I like you. You seem like a decently chill and funny guy. Your sense of humor generally falls out of what I would consider the Fi/Te realm to say the least.

You also appear to like confrontation around here but don't take it seriously, and also have an awareness of power dynamics. you type yourself as LSI? but I think there's a decent possibility that you could be SLE. You kind of remind me of mercutio, the posts I have read from you have generally been concise and edgey. They also don't have the feel of an LSI for the most part. It would be really easy for me to picture you going out breaking rules just for the fuck of it as opposed to abiding by them.

Admittedly, I only recently noticed you around the forum and don't know much about your posting history so as it stands my analysis is abit superficial.

Your analysis is getting better but you can't see Fi...so you don't know that at all....SLI
    -

I'm constantly looking to align the real with the ideal.I've been more oriented toward being overly idealistic by expecting the real to match the ideal. My thinking side is dominent. The result is that sometimes I can be overly impersonal or self-centered in my approach, not being understanding of others in the process and simply thinking "you should do this" or "everyone should follor this rule"..."regardless of how they feel or where they're coming from"which just isn't a good attitude to have. It is a way, though, to give oneself an artificial sense of self-justification. LSE

Creepy-Pied Piper

Removed at User Request

wants to be a writer. silverchris9's Avatar
    Mentioned
    14 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Not sure. There is evidence for both "subjective sentiments" held very closely and firmly, and for "systematic logic".

You do remind me of some ESIs I know somewhat. Actually rather a lot after I think about it.

But you could very well be LSI too. You are pretty darn logical.

Are you sure you're an introvert?
    Not a rule, just a trend.

IEI. Probably Fe subtype. Pretty sure I'm E4, sexual instinctual type, fairly confident that I'm a 3 wing now, so: IEI-Fe E4w3 sx/so. Considering 3w4 now, but pretty sure that 4 fits the best.

Yes 'a ma'am that's pretty music...

I am grateful for the mystery of the soul, because without it, there could be no contemplation, except of the mysteries of divinity, which are far more dangerous to get wrong.

TIM
    ILI-Te
    Mentioned
    34 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

You have ESI humor, but I don't know how the stereotypical ESI behaves on a forum or their writing pattern if there is any. So I cannot have a strong opinion about your type, but voted for ESI.

Banned
    TIM
    D-LSI-Ti 1w9 sp/sx
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by thePirate View Post

I have sort of a love/hate thing with rules, but I don't break them just because I feel like it. Rather, I ignore rules that I think are stupid as long as I think I won't get in trouble. Otherwise, I follow rules pretty much 100%.

Quote Originally Posted by silverchris9 View Post
    Not sure. There is evidence for both "subjective sentiments" held very closely and firmly, and for "systematic logic".

You do remind me of some ESIs I know somewhat. Actually rather a lot after I think about it.

But you could very well be LSI too. You are pretty darn logical.

Are you sure you're an introvert?
    Sometimes I can be very loud and talkative, but it's usually only for attention or when I feel like arguing. Otherwise I keep to myself. I also do not initiate friendships or relationships. I always wait for the other person to signal that they are interested.

Quote Originally Posted by Jarno View Post
    You have ESI humor, but I don't know how the stereotypical ESI behaves on a forum or their writing pattern if there is any. So I cannot have a strong opinion about your type, but voted for ESI.
    What do you define as ESI humor?

By the way, as long as we're talking about humor, my sense of humor is extremely eccentric, and I've never encountered anyone who shares it exactly. Khamelion and Gilly are the two who come closest. Joy doesn't get the more off-the-wall stuff.

I tend to see humor in very random things, like sitting in a chair and staring at a carpet.

TIM
    EII INFj
    Mentioned
    699 Post(s)
    Tagged
    6 Thread(s)

I have sort of a love/hate thing with rules, but I don't break them just because I feel like it. Rather, I ignore rules that I think are stupid as long as I think I won't get in trouble. Otherwise, I follow rules pretty much 100%.

Sometimes I can be very loud and talkative, but it's usually only for attention or when I feel like arguing. Otherwise I keep to myself. I also do not initiate friendships or relationships. I always wait for the other person to signal that they are interested.

What do you define as ESI humor?

By the way, as long as we're talking about humor, my sense of humor is extremely eccentric, and I've never encountered anyone who shares it exactly. Khamelion and Gilly are the two who come closest. Joy doesn't get the more off-the-wall stuff.

I tend to see humor in very random things, like sitting in a chair and staring at a carpet.
    You are ESTj or ISTp
    -

Banned
    TIM
    D-LSI-Ti 1w9 sp/sx
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Maritsa33 View Post
    You are ESTj or ISTp
    You are Ashton Kansas of Boone.

Mentioned
    10 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Jarno View Post
    You have ESI humor..

TIM
    3w4 sx/so
    Mentioned
    95 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

By the way, as long as we're talking about humor, my sense of humor is extremely eccentric, and I've never encountered anyone who shares it exactly. Khamelion and Gilly are the two who come closest.
    I think you're right because for some reason I find even things you say like this

completely fucking hilarious.

Sauron, The Great Enemy ArchonAlarion's Avatar
    TIM
    Yet to be determined
    Mentioned
    12 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

ENTp:

You have ENTp humor, and at the very least it is MERRY.
    The end is nigh

TIM
    LSE
    Mentioned
    382 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)

I don't know you, and your picture's no help - it could look like either one.

LSE
    1-6-2 so/sx
    Johari Nohari

Quote Originally Posted by Ritella View Post
    Over here, we'll put up with (almost) all of your crap. You just have to use the secret phrase: "I don't value it. It's related to <insert random element here>, which is not in my quadra."
    Quote Originally Posted by Aquagraph View Post
    Abbie is so boring and rigid it's awesome instead of boring and rigid. She seems so practical and down-to-the-ground.

TIM
    IEE
    Mentioned
    24 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Either ESI or LSI. You do remind me of my brother a lot. But that could be an Ne polr thing rather than an identical thing.

Hmm well I accidentally voted "other" because I thought it said "either". I should wear my glasses at the computer. Sorry. I guess I'd give an edge to ESI but I don't know exactly why so I wouldn't put too much stock in that.
    It ain't what you don't know that gets you into trouble. It's what you know for sure that just ain't so.
    -Mark Twain

You can't wake a person who is pretending to be asleep.

Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

I think you react positively to Fe and general silliness (on occasion), but maybe I just assume everyone does...
    The saddest ESFj

Haikus
    Mentioned
    15 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

I've seen a picture of you, and you VI just like me.