TIM
    Introvert sp/sx
    Mentioned
    34 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Default VIVE LA VI

EDIT: BOOOMSHACKALACKA
    Last edited by munenori2; 02-28-2010 at 04:09 AM.
    Moonlight will fall
    Winter will end
    Harvest will come
    Your heart will mend

TIM
    Introvert sp/sx
    Mentioned
    34 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

You bunch of no opinion bitches.
    Moonlight will fall
    Winter will end
    Harvest will come
    Your heart will mend

Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by munenori2 View Post
    You bunch of no opinion bitches.
    i'll post on this @ some point you pushy little bitch!
    asd

TIM
    Introvert sp/sx
    Mentioned
    34 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Moonlight will fall
    Winter will end
    Harvest will come
    Your heart will mend

TIM
    SLI 1w9 sp/sx
    Mentioned
    196 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

LII
    IEI
    ESE
    SLE
    EIE
    “Whether we fall by ambition, blood, or lust, like diamonds we are cut with our own dust.”

Quote Originally Posted by Gilly
    You've done yourself a huge favor developmentally by mustering the balls to do something really fucking scary... in about the most vulnerable situation possible.

Mentioned
    5 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

A-sei
    B-sei
    C-lsi
    D-beta st?
    E-eie
    (D)IEE~FI-(C)SLE~Ni E-5w4(Sp/Sx)/7w8(So/Sp)/9w1(sp/sx)

Quote Originally Posted by Jarno View Post
    1)
    A girl who I want to date, asks me: well first tell me how tall you are?
    My reply: well I will answer that, if you first tell me how much you weigh!

2)
    A girl I was dating said she was oh so great at sex etc, but she didn't do blowjobs.
    My reply: Oh I'm really romantic etc, I just will never take you out to dinner.

Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by glamourama View Post
    A: Ne ego
    B: beta NF/SEI
    C: IEE? Ne-Si something.
    D looks like a black version of my SLE brother.
    E: Fe ego
    couldn't have done better myself really. almost exactly what i was thinking. I really think D may be a gamma type though. maybe SEE or LIE rather than SLE. He reminds me very much of my stepbrother rob: the guy near, obviously.
    asd

TIM
    Introvert sp/sx
    Mentioned
    34 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Not too bad, guys. Maybe VI isn't crap after all. These are all guys I work with. A, B, and D are my fellow loadcoaches; C is our supervisor, and E is a loader in my area.

A: I've never quite been sure about him. I'm almost tempted to say ESE, but he's really big on dropping all these bits of random knowledge all the time. He tries the hardest out of all of us to be professional and tolerates but sometimes seems a little uneasy with the really Jokesy environment B and D instigate. Kind of makes me think he could be IEE or even LSE (only he seems to fail when he tries to get really technical and detail oriented). I feel bad for him in big meetings when he comments because you can tell he's saying something that just occurred to him but he hasn't worded it out yet so it winds up being kind of garbled and off topic. Very cool guy though.

B: IEI is an interesting type for him and, yeah, it probably works. I used to think he was either LSI (goal oriented, focused, and with a pretty stiff personal view on things) or SLI (just because he's kind of laidback) but in both cases the thing that threw me was just how constantly funny he is and how he gets annoyed when things get dead and we're all sitting in the office saying nothing and just sort of chilling there. Another thing, he's told me one day he wants me to just bust into the office with authority, pumped as hell, which doesn't sound like an SLI sentiment.

C: Maybe the most confident person I've ever met. Likes to make jokes and keep things light hearted. He says he loves public speaking and could talk to 10,000 people he doesn't know about something he doesn't even know about and feel like he could pull it off without a hitch. He's also kind of crafty and knows how to work around his SEE and ESI managers while simultaneously avoiding their wrath and maintaining his own authority. Very friendly and gregarious and really enterprising. He's trying to get this side thing going building websites until they get popular and then selling them for money. And I guess he also trades stocks? He also stands behind us load coaches pretty much no matter what, like one time the SEE manager was on the warpath about me taking a day off without at least a week advance notice (I'd talked about it with C the night before) and C went off on this spiel about how I'd told him about a few weeks back and he forgot to pass on the info. Confident, relaxed, supportive, and the complete opposite of a micromanager.

D: One of the coolest people I work with. My first guess was EIE for him, then maybe ESE simply because we get along really well. Most of the time we talk about completely random theoretical stuff neither one of us really knows anything about but we're both interested in, like scientific discoveries and space, or religion vs evolution stuff, philosophy. This is one thing that bothers him a little about A and B. A thinks those things are pointless and impractical and B just shuts down speculation. He's also really big on conspiracy theories but mostly he comes off like he just researches all of it because it's fun to think about and he can pretend to believe in it all as a joke. Every moment of every day is pretty much him acting this or that way to lighten things up.

E: Happens to be the coolest person I work with. EIE probably is the best guess for him really. For some reason I wanted to say SLE or ILE, just because everything coming out of his mouth is about the most absurdly hilarious off color joke devised by man (he is 'Evan' in my blog). He makes no apologies, mostly because he doesn't understand why anybody would ever take what he says seriously. Frequently this involves him going on sarcastic tirades about how everything is messed up because gender roles aren't enforced these days and how women don't wear watches because there's a clock on the oven and how their feet are smaller so they can stand closer to the sink when they're doing dishes. When he's not doing this he's either yelling high pitched warcries out of his trailer or singing any song you request. I think what he gets out of us hanging out is that I take all his insanity in stride and that I'm just an overall positive person, laughing, smiling, or helping him with work without being really demanding about anything. The other day he made some remark about trying to be a 'rah rah' cheerleader but sometimes he gets tired of it and needs someone to help him stay positive and upbeat about life. He's kind of similar to D in a lot of ways.
    Moonlight will fall
    Winter will end
    Harvest will come
    Your heart will mend

TIM
    ESI maybe
    Mentioned
    173 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Mune dont know if your description of person C is consistent with IEE. The degree of love of public speaking he expresses sounds more Se or Te ego, no?
    Enneagram: 9w1 6w5 2w3 so/sx

TIM
    Introvert sp/sx
    Mentioned
    34 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by WorkaholicsAnon View Post
    Mune dont know if your description of person C is consistent with IEE. The degree of love of public speaking he expresses sounds more Se or Te ego, no?
    I'm not particularly convinced of IEE. Frankly I've always thought of him as probably SLE > LSE.
    Moonlight will fall
    Winter will end
    Harvest will come
    Your heart will mend

TIM
    EII INFj
    Mentioned
    701 Post(s)
    Tagged
    6 Thread(s)

A

[/IMG]
    ESTj/LSE
    -
    Dual type (as per tcaudilllg)
    Enneagram 5 (wings either 4 or 6)?

I'm constantly looking to align the real with the ideal.I've been more oriented toward being overly idealistic by expecting the real to match the ideal. My thinking side is dominent. The result is that sometimes I can be overly impersonal or self-centered in my approach, not being understanding of others in the process and simply thinking "you should do this" or "everyone should follor this rule"..."regardless of how they feel or where they're coming from"which just isn't a good attitude to have. It is a way, though, to give oneself an artificial sense of self-justification. LSE

Best description of functions:
    http://socionicsstudy.blogspot.com/2...functions.html

TIM
    Introvert sp/sx
    Mentioned
    34 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Maritsa33 View Post
    ESTj/LSE
    That's about the only typing I remember seeing you make that I thought could be right. WTG! Didn't even have a profile shot either. He's very friendly and talkative. The things that kind of push me away from LSE though are the ways that he becomes this horribly ineloquent guy if he has to give technical advice and his reputation for being the most adverse out of all of us to do any kind of physical work, but I suppose that's not really conclusive type-related stuff.
    Moonlight will fall
    Winter will end
    Harvest will come
    Your heart will mend

TIM
    EII INFj
    Mentioned
    701 Post(s)
    Tagged
    6 Thread(s)

That's about the only typing I remember seeing you make that I thought could be right. WTG! Didn't even have a profile shot either. He's very friendly and talkative. The things that kind of push me away from LSE though are the ways that he becomes this horribly ineloquent guy if he has to give technical advice and his reputation for being the most adverse out of all of us to do any kind of physical work, but I suppose that's not really conclusive type-related stuff.
    That's very good observation of human character...great job...they make great friends with SLI type..because they are mirrors and often mistakenly marry one. Physically work thing may be more related with LSI (because, they would rather reflect and do nothing) type but maybe around friends he ignores work.
    Last edited by Beautiful sky; 02-21-2010 at 11:18 PM.
    -
    Dual type (as per tcaudilllg)
    Enneagram 5 (wings either 4 or 6)?

I'm constantly looking to align the real with the ideal.I've been more oriented toward being overly idealistic by expecting the real to match the ideal. My thinking side is dominent. The result is that sometimes I can be overly impersonal or self-centered in my approach, not being understanding of others in the process and simply thinking "you should do this" or "everyone should follor this rule"..."regardless of how they feel or where they're coming from"which just isn't a good attitude to have. It is a way, though, to give oneself an artificial sense of self-justification. LSE

Best description of functions:
    http://socionicsstudy.blogspot.com/2...functions.html

TIM
    ESI maybe
    Mentioned
    173 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

I'm not particularly convinced of IEE. Frankly I've always thought of him as probably SLE > LSE.
    I was gonna say, because I am like when it comes to public speaking. I do ok, especially if i'm among friends. But regardless I have to prepare like a fiend. Speaking unprepared is like a recurrent nightmare for me.

TIM
    ESI maybe
    Mentioned
    173 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by heath View Post
    couldn't have done better myself really. almost exactly what i was thinking. I really think D may be a gamma type though. maybe SEE or LIE rather than SLE. He reminds me very much of my stepbrother rob: the guy near, obviously.
    The guy who is smiling less? He's CUTE. . .

TIM
    SLI 1w9 sp/sx
    Mentioned
    196 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

I feel bad for him in big meetings when he comments because you can tell he's saying something that just occurred to him but he hasn't worded it out yet so it winds up being kind of garbled and off topic. Very cool guy though.
    LOL

D: One of the coolest people I work with. My first guess was EIE for him, then maybe ESE simply because we get along really well. Most of the time we talk about completely random theoretical stuff neither one of us really knows anything about but we're both interested in, like scientific discoveries and space, or religion vs evolution stuff, philosophy. This is one thing that bothers him a little about A and B. A thinks those things are pointless and impractical and B just shuts down speculation. He's also really big on conspiracy theories but mostly he comes off like he just researches all of it because it's fun to think about and he can pretend to believe in it all as a joke. Every moment of every day is pretty much him acting this or that way to lighten things up.
    ESFx was my initial guess for D actually, but Glam's suggestion seemed reasonable and came as a good middle point.

C - not my dual

Speculatively speaking, A and D seem like the ones I'd get along the best with.
    “Whether we fall by ambition, blood, or lust, like diamonds we are cut with our own dust.”

Quote Originally Posted by Gilly
    You've done yourself a huge favor developmentally by mustering the balls to do something really fucking scary... in about the most vulnerable situation possible.