And this rang especially true for me (via wikisocion):

Beta romantic relationships tend to start from intense exchanges of emotions, either of a playful, aggressive sort, or of a more "tormented" sort based on personal images of special meaning, "romantic" in a 19th-century sense. The two sorts merge together to make Beta the quadra most inclined towards "romantic courtship" in the everyday sense of the term. A relationship is felt to be "lacking" if not accompanied by intense demonstrations of emotions. Romantic relationships are also held together by a sense of common goals and purpose, and of the other person as the best partner towards achieving them. Betas are the most intense of all quadras in terms of exchanges of emotional and sensual interplay.
Especially the bolded part. Don't hate me for questioning my type again, please. I'm actually willing to listen this time if proper reasons are given as to why I might belong here. I mean, for example...the extreme lack of the above bolded part is pretty much ruining my current relationship. I know it's regarded as 'wrong' to go by type descriptions, but LSI doesn't fit me at all so that's why I've considered it an impossibility to belong here but have been a little more open to it being a possiblity lately due to me identifying so much with the above quote. If LSI weren't my type, what else would be? This is so annoying.