Thread: help

Creepy-bg

Default help

it can't go on like this

i want somebody to make it all right. i want to stop and be nothing. i want to actually be something. i want to live in the sky with god. i want to not be afraid of him. i want real people in my life. i want somebody to make it all right. i want to be happy being me. i want something meaningful. i want the things i have to actually matter to me. i want to be high without it meaning that in the end all i am is low. i want to be more than something floating past peoples lives. i want somebody to know me. i want somebody to say the thing that helps. i want to not exist. i want something real. i want to be able to enjoy something. i want life to not hurt. i somebody to do it for me so that i can do it myself again. i want it to mean something to me that some people out there care about me. i want to feel. i want to stop feeling bad. i want somebody to respond with something that actually means something to me. i want to delete everything i just wrote. i want to sleep.

Last edited by bg; 02-09-2010 at 01:52 PM.

Creepy-male

I feel you. It sucks when you feel like that. You remember every little dip, and low, and rut, and it seems like that's all you've ever felt. How miserable is that?

And then sometimes, it seems like you're on a road with potholes that's just heading straight off a cliff. In other words, all the crap that life hands to you is just ramping up to something real big, and real crappy. Or maybe it's just heading along more minor (and some not so minor) disappointments, until your car runs out of fuel.

Maybe this song will help? There's lots of ways you can take it.

Mentioned
    5 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

This thread is going to make you a better person.
    (D)IEE~FI-(C)SLE~Ni E-5w4(Sp/Sx)/7w8(So/Sp)/9w1(sp/sx)

Quote Originally Posted by Jarno View Post
    1)
    A girl who I want to date, asks me: well first tell me how tall you are?
    My reply: well I will answer that, if you first tell me how much you weigh!

2)
    A girl I was dating said she was oh so great at sex etc, but she didn't do blowjobs.
    My reply: Oh I'm really romantic etc, I just will never take you out to dinner.

Creepy-Cyclops

I don't really understand what you mean, but it sounds tough.

I wish I could offer advice, but I can't.

Good luck? Sorry for being shit at this!

Mentioned
    759 Post(s)
    Tagged
    3 Thread(s)

Yea it's cheesy, but...

Go do something, anything whether its a walk or a job or whatever... then something else and perhaps again, until you find something you enjoy that isn't going to drag you to hell. Then keep doing stuff, new, old, whatever until you are done or you drop dead..

Creepy-Cyclops

Quote Originally Posted by hkkmr View Post

Yea it's cheesy, but...

Go do something, anything whether its a walk or a job or whatever... then something else and perhaps again, until you find something you enjoy that isn't going to drag you to hell. Then keep doing stuff, new, old, whatever until you are done or you drop dead..
    We don't always enjoy what we have to do.

But, imo, if there's no actual need to do it, ie we still have somewhere to stay food to eat, then we won't, but perhaps that's an Si-IP general outlook.

TIM
    ILE/ENTp
    Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Bionicgoat View Post
    it can't go on like this

i want somebody to make it all right. i want to stop and be nothing. i want to actually be something. i want to live in the sky with god. i want to not be afraid of him. i want real people in my life. i want somebody to make it all right. i want to be happy being me. i want something meaningful. i want the things i have to actually matter to me. i want to be high without it meaning that in the end all i am is low. i want to be more than something floating past peoples lives. i want somebody to know me. i want somebody to say the thing that helps. i want to not exist. i want something real. i want to be able to enjoy something. i want life to not hurt. i somebody to do it for me so that i can do it myself again. i want it to mean something to me that some people out there care about me. i want to feel. i want to stop feeling bad. i want somebody to respond with something that actually means something to me. i want to delete everything i just wrote. i want to sleep.

Would you like some fries with that?

In all seriousness, think about this:

The world is your mirror.

Creepy-Pied Piper

Removed at User Request

Creepy-Pied Piper

Removed at User Request

TIM
    3w4 sx/so
    Mentioned
    95 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Diana View Post
    BG, you're one of the few people here who has ever really heard me, understood and (I think) liked me, and I'm ever appreciative of that. You're not a presentation of a person, like so many are. You're just you, and I love you for that. You're not what you're doing, or what you've done, and I do hope you find the meaning that you seek, but you, already as a person have meaning, and you're pretty damn great for being a real person, and not hiding who you are. The boastful and mocking are no less scared of finding meaning, just a helluva lot less honest.
    ++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++

Mentioned
    17 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

yeah Diana, that was great!

Hugs to you, BG!
    IEI-Fe 4w3

Creepy-Pied Piper

Removed at User Request

TIM
    SEI, 9
    Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Awesome analogy, Pinnochio. I agree, BG. I relate to you and what you say so much that I hardly know what I can say to help. :-P But I do think that if you can bear the state you're in now, you can bear anything. Because what you're experiencing is what bare reality is like imo. What it's like when you're on your own with your feelings all the time, and being honest with yourself about them. I find that most people don't want to connect with you when you're at that level, because it's kind of scary to be so real. What's the point? I've looked around at times and thought that people were dumb because couldn't they see that if they stripped all the activity and motion and people from their lives, that their lives would just be meaningless and empty? Then I thought "oh duhh" - that's why mine is. :-p That's just what you have to do. Fill up your life like everyone else. It's the only thing that works, though it seems shallow and merely a tactical approach at first. haha It's not good for man to be alone. :-p It's not good for man to be alone! It just comes down to that in my opinion.

"Language is the Rubicon that divides man from beast."

TIM
    SEI, 9
    Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by hkkmr View Post
    Yeah exactly :-/ ..
    "Language is the Rubicon that divides man from beast."

Creepy-Pied Piper

Removed at User Request

Banned
    TIM
    LSE
    Mentioned
    162 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Pinocchio View Post
    BG doesn't have activity since this post, what if he killed himself? I don't know his lifestyle and forum activity, but this looks suspect :|.
    Hmm. You're right, it looks very suspicious. You have his phone number ? It would be wise to call him and offer a helping hand, if he's not already dead, of course.

Creepy-Pied Piper

Removed at User Request

Banned
    TIM
    LSE
    Mentioned
    162 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)

Banned
    TIM
    LSE
    Mentioned
    162 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by aixelsyd View Post
    @Absurd: The MC Brightman version is the best though I can't find one with them actually doing the scene on youtube.
    Thanks. I'll be on the lookout for it.

Creepy-bg

Quote Originally Posted by Pinocchio View Post
    BG doesn't have activity since this post, what if he killed himself? I don't know his lifestyle and forum activity, but this looks suspect :|.
    hah... I didn't kill myself. I just fell asleep for a few days (finally ).

I'll respond to peoples responses in a bit, it's a bit much for me right now. but just want to say real quick, thanks to those who did.

Creepy-Pied Piper

Removed at User Request