Page 12 of 13 FirstFirst ... 28910111213 LastLast

Thread: Dream Interpretation Thread

TIM
    SEI
    Mentioned
    103 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

I've often had dreams of men being not present ... like I go to a location where he should be but he doesn't show up, or I know where he is but I can't get there until after he's certainly gone. There is some variation of him being in a room / on a street and I am not allowed to go there until he has left. He knows I am coming maybe but he doesn't care.

What's the purpose of SEI? Tallmo's Avatar
    TIM
    SEI
    Mentioned
    93 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by lemontrees View Post
    I've often had dreams of men being not present ... like I go to a location where he should be but he doesn't show up, or I know where he is but I can't get there until after he's certainly gone. There is some variation of him being in a room / on a street and I am not allowed to go there until he has left. He knows I am coming maybe but he doesn't care.
    If it's a recurring dream then it is certainly important. The man could be the masculine part of the personality that needs to be found and related to.

TIM
    ili
    Mentioned
    187 Post(s)
    Tagged
    7 Thread(s)

Never had this dream before: I dreamt I looked up to the sky and I saw a still frame of Jesus lol. It was like only I could see it. I felt sort of like I was hallucinating. I showed my friend and asked if he could see anything and he said "a cop?" I was like eh no.

Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Deep within the abscesses of my mind, I withheld a single prophecy. It came in the form of a dream, split between the surface of the sands of time. He came to me, or maybe she, or maybe at me. But the point is... le monke

Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

@maniac

WE WUZ DIVINITY AND SHEEET

heretic artificial hyena Troll Nr 007's Avatar
    TIM
    ILE-C/H 7(93?)
    Mentioned
    109 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

I had a dream where I canoed (yes the boat like thing) down the road. Police stopped me. I said to him that I'm not threat to anyone and he let me go.

Kind of summary how I roll in my life.
    extrospection > introspection

Head type as in being truly head type and probably 7>5. Too divergent, scattered and expressive for typical 5 and that is the preferred way although long term focus usually helps.

TIM
    ENTJ-1Te 8w7 sx/so
    Mentioned
    467 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)

Yesterday, an old friend came to visit and he asked me how my love life is going. I told him I'm entirely single now. He seemed disappointed.

Last night I woke inside a dream. Not to lucid dreaming, but to the dream.

"And I awoke and found me here on the cold hill's side." I lay amidst trees which blocked the view of the river, and a woman nearby cautioned me to be still and be quiet. The enemy were looking for movement, she said, and when they detected it, they would lob off mortars with shredding rounds. If you were within range of one when it exploded, the only things left were small lumps of flesh, which is what had happened to all of our companions. Bits of meat and clothes and shredded bark were scattered all about.

We lay there for a while, keeping still. I wondered what were the limits of the enemy's ability to detect movement, and thought of gradually testing them. Suddenly, my companion screamed and pointed at a long line of red ants coming toward us. She thought they were semi-sentient field detectors sent by the enemy, but I was closer to them and thought they were just ants.

And then I woke up again.

Mentioned
    211 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Had 2 dreams last night. One, the first, I didn't remember at first.

I was going somewhere. It was a restaurant. I had just found out something important and secret about my family. When there I walked up some stairs in a hallway where two men were sitting on the floor and smoking cigarettes. I had a hidden camera. They kidnapped me and I felt like I gathered important information from it. They ended up letting me go for some reason and my grandmother I didn't know I had sought me out for the information I had collected. I showed it to her and we decided to go on another mission where me and someone else snuck into a house to obtain information from someone's computer.

It was very strange. I haven't had a dream like that where everything felt very real, like an alternative universe, and when I woke up I felt pulled from this life, or duty, and unfinished.

The second dream I had, Robin Williams had died, committed suicide, and for some reason, we knew him, or were related, but we were in a housing addition and pulled up on a very bright and warm summer day. Everything was blindingly bright, the colors, the sun. It seemed to contrast strongly with the mood of the dream. And Egon from Ghost Busters was Robin Williams neighbor, and was walking inside his house, and I was watching him from Robin Williams sidewalk, and he was very down trodden and sad looking from his friends death. He just looked up at us for a second, put his hand up to wave, smiled sadly, and walked inside. And I thought how horrible and terribly sad it was.

Then I got a flashback where I wasn't present, like watching a movie, and a picture floated in front of my eyes of Robin Williams with his family, smiling, and then it started moving like a movie, and he was joking with family. But then I noticed something was wrong, some of the things he said didn't sound sane, and his family and friends were giving each other sad looks when he wasn't watching. It seemed something had gone terribly wrong with Robin Williams. There was something tainted under this bright and happy memory.

Last edited by aster; 01-15-2018 at 06:15 PM.

Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

I had a dream that sometime in the future there was a particularly large quantity of beige and brown people cooperating for the purpose of their mutual benefit with the largest subsets of the aforementioned group taking priority weighted by various factors decided by the entire populace.

Mentioned
    211 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

I had a dream I was walking around naked at a water park, and I was the only one walking around like this. I was trying not to be embarrassed about the fact, but I kept my eye out for swimming suits lying around. I kept passing some, but not picking them up and putting them on because none of them seemed like 'me'. I thought, "I'd rather be naked than wear that. It doesn't represent me at all."

I went on a large water slide, and I kept imagining the end as I went down, and it seemed to take forever for me to reach the end. When I finally reached the end, the actor Luke Evans was at the end, and told me to get a damn swimsuit on and watch his kids. He was being a real explosive and neurotic asshole and pushy about it. I thought he was right, I should. But being told what to do made me resent him and I didn't want to do it just because he told me to. There were a bunch of swimsuit by the pool laying out, and I couldn't pick any of them. None of them felt right.

In the distance, I heard a group of people, and I knew there was a picnic. I tried to decide if I wanted to put on a swimsuit that didn't suit me on, or if I wanted to just go as I am. I felt frozen by the decision, and just stood there and stared at the swimsuits.

TIM
    EIE Sx/So 3w4 78
    Mentioned
    681 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)

My recent dream was being caught in a large hanging cage with other people. I think it was located somewhere in an empty tower. Later in the following night I saw a scene of a restaurant where my grown-up self met my grandpa who passed away when I was 3 years old. I saw oil pantings of the ocean on the wall above him that I claimed I made myself.

HOW TO MAKE SENSE OF THAT!!
    Quote Originally Posted by Chae View Post
    This doesn't take a grain of salt, it takes a: BIG ASS SALTY ASS FREAKING ASS GAY MOUNTAIN!

TIM
    H-IXE-Ne
    Mentioned
    8 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

I can't really remember my specific dreams too well, especially lately, but there are some recurring themes to them. The main one is getting trapped inside places. Not so much small spaces, but mazes with tight walls. It could be just about anything, but it's usually inside the walls of my childhood home or other familiar places from when I was a kid, like my grandparents house.I imagine it's because my dad worked on the house a lot and I saw a lot of walls being torn up. And the attic was a creepy place I wasn't really allowed with nails sticking out and that cotton candy insulation and spider webs. The basement was another place I wasn't really allowed and was unfinished most of my childhood and when it was finally finished it became kind of my parents' secret hideout. And my grandparents house was kind of a mysterious place, somewhat creepy with lots of clocks and old things, right next to traintracks, and I found the sound of trains scary. They had an upstairs I was never allowed. It had creaky, narrow stairs leading up to it and the ceilings were really low and everything was kind of cramped. I went up there once and it was very interesting. Now I still dream about what else was up there that I didn't see.

Another theme is public restrooms. I'll dream that I'm wandering throughout an unusually large, dimly lit public restroom with dozens of stalls and lots of corners and hallways. Sometimes it's more of a locker room/bathroom. Usually I'm trying to do something in there I'm not supposed to, or feeling guilty or uncomfortable in some way. I'll see other people in there but they never acknowledge me and it seems like I'm avoiding them. This is also something I've been dreaming about for a very long time.

Something that kind of crosses both categories, I'll often dream of going into a stranger or distant acquaintance's house and snooping or wandering around, maybe getting lost, having that guilty feeling. Often also ends up in the bathroom or hiding from the owner. If the owner is there, we never speak, I don't seem to want them to know I'm there, or what I'm doing.

Maybe it's fairly literal. I am terrified of getting trapped in walls (not sure why this would ever happen...lol. I also get anxiety watching people climb through vents or sewer tunnels on tv.) and I can be very uneasy in public restrooms. I hate sharing a bathroom with my roommates too. I'm too worried someone will need it while I'm in there and I can't relax. lol Also I'm bad with directions and get lost easily. I'm better as an adult of course but as a child I would wander off a lot and get lost and terrified. And all my really recurring dreams have been more or less the same since childhood and I'm now 25.
    Last edited by schwiftyrickty; 02-03-2018 at 03:59 PM.

TIM
    LSI-Se sx
    Mentioned
    422 Post(s)
    Tagged
    25 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Myst View Post
    I actually had an interesting one a couple of days ago. I dreamt that I expressed anger way more than ever in my life. Sure I can rage but this wasn't simply rage, I was just expressive more with it than ever in some way. Because of the things I said or more like, how I said them. It was kind of ugly emotionally. The people there were not people from actual life as far as I can remember. It was like 5-10 strangers from the street. On a bus in the woods or I got to the bus only after that...?

Then today I realize I'm still very angry at someone. I felt this before a couple weeks ago and yeah it was the most extreme ever anger but I thought it was gone. I didn't express it yet. And I still don't know how I'm going to make sure I don't actually do something truly crazy like never in my life to put closure on the issue and be able to move on.

(Noo, not talking about murdering anyone)
    I moved on by solving the issue. Didn't have a dream about solving it tho'... that was real life

TIM
    IEI So/Sx
    Mentioned
    634 Post(s)
    Tagged
    6 Thread(s)

Okay so I dreamt I was dating Jordan Peterson. ;p

Around the end, we could only be together after we had died.

We had died (so he told me – I was unaware of it at first), and as ghosts we were walking up towards and into the sea, hand in hand, with other dead people (mostly kids) doing the same.
    And it felt eternally peaceful and like our true lives were about to begin now.

Obviously this dream was about letting the old die, and starting something new without the fear of the unknown.
    When Love is your Guidance, you shall find Peace. At least that's what the dream seems to say.
    NEW DISCORD SERVER
    "This server's purpose is to give us a platform to talk about various typological theories for fun,
    but also to go through our personal evolution by improving our instincts."

Typing [x] Theory [x] Tumblr [x] Film [x]

TIM
    ILE ENTp-Ti
    Mentioned
    27 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Olimpia View Post
    Obviously this dream was about letting the old die, and starting something new without the fear of the unknown.
    When Love is your Guidance, you shall find Peace. At least that's what the dream seems to say.
    Freud would disagree, he he he. But seriously, maybe what you think makes more sense because it's your dream after all. And freud was largely discredited anyway, but I would agree with him now with his controversial interpretations.

Banned
    Mentioned
    46 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

thread IMO.

TIM
    IEI So/Sx
    Mentioned
    634 Post(s)
    Tagged
    6 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by falsehope View Post
    Freud would disagree, he he he. But seriously, maybe what you think makes more sense because it's your dream after all. And freud was largely discredited anyway, but I would agree with him now with his controversial interpretations.
    Haha how would you interpret it? According to Freud.
    NEW DISCORD SERVER
    "This server's purpose is to give us a platform to talk about various typological theories for fun,
    but also to go through our personal evolution by improving our instincts."

Typing [x] Theory [x] Tumblr [x] Film [x]

TIM
    ILE ENTp-Ti
    Mentioned
    27 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Olimpia View Post
    Haha how would you interpret it? According to Freud.
    That you are sexually attracted to him in similar way as you are to your father and that he reminds you of your father.

Freud believed that most of the behaviour is related to sexuality as well that relations with parents are important. So that would be something like that. This is something which isn't believed today.

However Freud is still considered father of psychoanalysis as his theory of ego, super-ego and id still is useful today like in e.g. socionics. But nothing else really.

Banned
    Mentioned
    6 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Dreams also are just places things and ideas youve seen and had throughout the day and they hold no inner meaning besides what your conscious awareness noticed.

TIM
    EII
    Mentioned
    91 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

!!! such a fkng weird thing happened

I had a weird dream last night, there was the bf of my sis (that I barely ever meet or dream about), planting flowers on the side of the road, and we fam were travelling next to him on a train, and tell him "jump in!", and he's like "no boys I have to work! still kilometers to go to water these flowers!". and ok... then in the dream the train crashed but my uncle was a bionic man and incredibly saved us... ok.. O_o

what happens today? the bf of my sis had a breakdown at work... and who brought him to the hospital?! my uncle! O_o outta nowhere... I was WTF, what was my dream even about... so werd!!!!!

TIM
    ZGM
    Mentioned
    95 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

two nights ago I had such an elaborate dream that when I woke up, I thought a week had passed, but I don't even remember the contents of the dream
    awldjkwepierpgokqweølfqøerlkfdaergnhtm¨å¨æ''-we-fqpoeufasdøflthøljwtlhkjrøtlhhhhhhhhhhsapfoeporipr
    "WELL I'M SORRY THAT I LIKE TO HAVE OPEN COMMUNICATION IN MY RELATIONSHIPS" - Galen 2k13

Mentioned
    19 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

When I'm stressed I get creepy/weird dreams, I dreamt that I walking home at night, then saw a very big black creature, its head was the moon, I kept thinking of any explanation of the appearence that creature, I couldn't find any except that it's the end of the world. I hurried home and told mom that it's the end of the world, that I saw a big weird creature outside, she looked at me with a very calm expression and told me that she knows and continued doing what she was doing. I was surprised by her calm reaction, then went and told the rest of my family and they responded with same reaction as if it was nothing important, then I woke up. And the most freakish thing to me is that in the same day, in the evening, my brother showed me a new anime opening that had the exact same black, big creature I saw in my dream that night.

TIM
    ili
    Mentioned
    187 Post(s)
    Tagged
    7 Thread(s)

Dream I had the other night: I couldn't sleep, there were bugs in my room and the rom was all wet. So I went to a different room to try to sleep. One of my exes kept sending me blue roses. My sister came in and we started fighting, she reached her arm out and broke her arm and started crying, then she cut one of her hands off.

This night: I was on the tram, and there was a bunch of people standing on the tracks because they didnt see or hear the trams and the tram driver just ran over anyone who was standing on the tracks because they had to. People died and I saw corpses.

TIM
    ili
    Mentioned
    187 Post(s)
    Tagged
    7 Thread(s)

I dreamt you could record your dreams as film. So I did and showed them to people, they freaked out. Accurate

Mentioned
    211 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Weird weird dream. It's not too terribly out there, but I usually know why I dream something. This...I don't know. I'm trying to think back what happened. lol.

...I'm in a really gaudy, huge mansion. I have no idea why. But these really horrible insults are on a piece of scroll, rolling in my mind downward, like a computer screen, flashing like a commercial every once in a while. There are two young teenage boys in this mansion. One was like a prince, the other a pauper. I think they were actually brothers, but one was just found (the pauper), and the prince is jealous of the other brother. He keeps making insults, the worst I've ever heard, that were on the scroll, to the pauper.

The paupers parents had written him a check for 712,000$, but the prince said there was a mistake. They'd never give the pauper that kind of money, and they don't love him like the prince, and called the bank and said it was only for 712$. I kept yelling at the prince to leave the pauper alone, and just shocked at his low blow insults.

Unfortunately the memory of the dream in now foggy and shattered. There were certainly more significant details I can no longer remember. I also didn't think 'prince' and 'pauper' in my dream, but when I woke up, it seemed a way to describe them.

Mentioned
    211 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

One adventuresome dream I had, sort of scary, but it was also exciting. I haven't had one that I enjoyed this much in a while. Think Tim Burton meets the Wizard of Oz.

My parents and my hubs are on some kind of really dark, sleepy hollow-esque property fixing/building a house to prepare for some ones arrival, think it's my grandparents. The house inside is eerie, dark, and rich. The whole property is.

My hubs puts me on an errand to go to a hardware store to get a few things we need. This is when things get dicey. He hands me his .22 with a silencer and tells me these parts are dangerous and on this journey I must be constantly on guard. That there are beasts in the woods I must journey through.

I reluctantly take the gun, and I carry it around dangling from my hand for a while, terrified to actually touch the trigger. Finally I get tired of holding it like that and slip it inside the band if my jeans.

My kids and I leave in a beat up truck to go to the hard ware store. It's quiet, dark, and wooded. Has a Halloween like feel. Think Ichabod Crane going through the woods when the headless horseman is after him.

Something comes out of the woods up ahead, a woman dressed in a long black dress, with a pointed black hat. Sparks fly from her and morph into the shape of stars. She starts scissoring her legs and it looks like she is climbing the sky on invisible stairs. I slam on the breaks and hang out the window of the truck, watching silently. She appears not to see us, so I continue on.

When we get through the hardware store, I get what's needed, but when we reach the check out, there is a woman standing by the doors whose gaze seems to be burning on me. I suddenly get very anxious about the legality of the gun I carry. It's not in my name and I do not have a carry permit. I'm worried about being caught with it. My kids are running around making a ruckus, which is just increasing the attention on us, but as usual, they won't listen to me. I get into an argument with one of my kids and she gets really mad at me.

We make it out, but for some reason we are deterred from our journey and end up in an airport for a delayed flight. I try calling my hubs numerous times to warn him of the witch, but he won't answer. When he does, I'm in all kinds of hysterics about it, and how he gave me a gun not legal to carry, and I could have gotten in serious trouble, everyone is staring at me.

When we finally get back, I asked my daughter for the bags from the hardware store, but she says she doesn't have them. She was angry with me and threw them through a window of another car. So I'm irate since we just went through all that with nothing to show for it. And I'm going around the house screaming.

The end.

Mentioned
    211 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Had a dream last night that is somewhat reoccurring. It is different every time, but the theme is the same. An expanding house. Have had it since I was very young.

I'm in a small house, my home, and it's pretty cramped. I walk down a hallway and I discover rooms that I forgot were there. They are really old and dusty, with cobwebs everywhere. I'm excited to discover these rooms, and find them incredible, maybe like entering an antique store or finding a box of things I once loved that I had forgotten. They are whimsical, ornate, and I find trinkets that I adore that feel familiar to me. I keep thinking of all the things that I could do with these rooms. How to utilize them, so and so could sleep here...

I keep finding more and more rooms, and suddenly I'm in my grandmas old house, and look down at a basement. I forgot she had a basement in her house (she really doesn't). I think, that gets flooded all the time and I don't want to go down there and get dirty. I look up and see a stairwell going to the second floor. I climb it, and it keeps getting smaller and smaller, like suddenly I'm Alice in Wonderland and I'm growing in size. And before long I'm struggling to get through it. It's like I'm in a very narrow foam tunnel. When I finally push myself through, I turn around, and it's a normal sized stairwell. I keep discovering more rooms up there as well, that I had forgotten, that are even bigger than I remembered them being. But my sisters kids have been here and have left their mark on it, and I feel like I liked the other rooms better because they were more 'mine'. These rooms don't feel as 'right'.

TIM
    LIE-Ni 1w9 sx/so
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Okay so I just dreamed about sleeping with a girl and tickling her.
    I'm pretty sure this dream is telling me I need a girlfriend.

heretic artificial hyena Troll Nr 007's Avatar
    TIM
    ILE-C/H 7(93?)
    Mentioned
    109 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

I saw a dream. It consisted mainly of abstract figures floating in space.
    Within those figures there were attached some sort events and as it went on you could get hold on vague trajectory.

What makes it strange was that it included lots of vague sensory cues.
    Last edited by Troll Nr 007; 03-17-2018 at 08:21 AM.
    extrospection > introspection

Head type as in being truly head type and probably 7>5. Too divergent, scattered and expressive for typical 5 and that is the preferred way although long term focus usually helps.

Mentioned
    145 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

What's the meaning of this?

I only remember my dream when I'm depressed or stressed.. And it's a bad dream

Mentioned
    145 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

When I'm mentally healthy i rarely remember my dream.

I sleep and wake up

TIM
    SEI
    Mentioned
    93 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by idontgiveaf View Post
    What's the meaning of this?

I only remember my dream when I'm depressed or stressed.. And it's a bad dream
    Maybe the dream is the cure for the depression so that's why you remember it?

Mentioned
    180 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

@aster

My interpretation, take with 5 buckets of salt and hopefully I'm not being rude or presumptuous:

You want to get back in touch with lost pars of yourself, reconnect with things that matter to you and make you happy whether forgotten talents, dreams, or interests (your lost rooms of treasures.) Other people, family members have ideas of things that you might like, but while you appreciate the suggestions, none of them speak to your core, your true self. And there are some memories and situations that you'd rather avoid altogether (the dirty basement.) Trying to fit into other people's view of you, and their wants (their rooms, their house) makes you feel trapped (the tight staircase) and even your connection to your past (your grandma's old house) is tainted by the presence of all these others taking over the space and crowding in.

Mentioned
    211 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Another dream with a repetitive theme. I'm lost in a big city and keep wandering around trying to find someone in particular.. Don't remember it all that well, just bits and pieces.

But I somehow end up lost in a city. Reminds me of Washington D.C. I left my cell phone in a hotel. For some reason I can't get ahold of my SO, and I'm desperate to get ahold of him so he can find me. I'm sure he's probably worried, too. I keep having flashes of him searching for me, like I'm watching a tv show of him searching for me. I keep trying to find a phone, but none of them work. I meet one lady that who hands me a phone, but the phone is plastic, beaten up like a gnarled plastic water bottled. It's not even a phone, it just slightly resembles one with raised numbers. She fully expects me to call from this, and I am confused, like I feel like I'm the only one that sees this for the piece of trash it is, and not an actual phone. So I humor her and try to dial the numbers on it and it actually works. lol.

TIM
    SEI
    Mentioned
    93 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Ive also had dreams of finding new rooms. It was in the apartment were i lived as a child. I discovered a door and it lead to a new previously unknown room. It seemed to have been locked for decades. Nobody knew about it. So suddenly the apartment was much bigger than Id though. Weird that the room had been there all the time through my childhood without me knowing it.

TIM
    SEI
    Mentioned
    103 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

I have a dream that I am reading a story about a girl who is "blessed" so that anyone will fall in (romantic) love with her. She is sick of it. The story says, "not all lovers are the right lovers" but I know it's actually trying to say something about duals. She finds some guy with whom she has a messy, unfulfilling relationship, but it's more "real".

The focus shifts to a theater. There are homeless in there, watching this story of this girl, and all of them are cartoon animals. The movie was produced by Weinstein Weinstein. As the movie becomes positive, the viewers start cheering. Then, giant, peaceful but menacing green hulks float into the theater, the implication is that they are there to take the homeless away.

~

I have the keys to my ex's apartment; I stay there sometimes when I'm visiting that city and he's also not home. One night I let myself in. When I try to take a bath I find that all around the rim of the bathtub is graphic puke. He's been drinking and throwing up. So I take a hose to it. But just then I notice that there is a pile of blankets inside the tub and he is actually beneath them. He fell asleep there accidentally and now he's drowning. I shake him to get him to cough up the water. When he comes to, he starts shouting, "I wanted it to be too much."

stronger, faster, weirder (BBL) niffer's Avatar
    TIM
    SLE-H 8w9 SX
    Mentioned
    274 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by lemontrees View Post
    The story says, "not all lovers are the right lovers" but I know it's actually trying to say something about duals. She finds some guy with whom she has a messy, unfulfilling relationship, but it's more "real".
    I really like the idea of this. Thanks.

TIM
    SEI
    Mentioned
    93 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

I came to a place were I was supposed to meet some "guests" or "new people". I greeted them and shook hands, then there were more of them and I stepped to the left to meet the next and the next and the next. There were lots of people for me to meet. Some were wearing a hat and I corrected them and made them remove the hat (etiquette?). All the "guests" formed an arch, it was like a part of a big circle. And I was moving from one to another, to the left.

I interpreted this dream right away.

TIM
    ZGM
    Mentioned
    95 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

last night I dreamt that a girl convinced me I got her pregnant

but it wasn't until the end of the dream that I figured out it was impossible because I'm female

literally this meme

awldjkwepierpgokqweølfqøerlkfdaergnhtm¨å¨æ''-we-fqpoeufasdøflthøljwtlhkjrøtlhhhhhhhhhhsapfoeporipr
    "WELL I'M SORRY THAT I LIKE TO HAVE OPEN COMMUNICATION IN MY RELATIONSHIPS" - Galen 2k13

Mentioned
    211 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

I can't remember what my dream was about last night, only one disturbing image: a naked angel covered in dirt with black wings, on his knees, bent over a broken railroad track, with railroad spikes in his hands. Something terribly dejected about him. It was kind of poetic.

Probably came from all the religious talk I heard yesterday.

Page 12 of 13 FirstFirst ... 28910111213 LastLast