Page 13 of 13 FirstFirst ... 3910111213

Thread: Dream Interpretation Thread

Mentioned
    215 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Had a somewhat morbid dream.

I was in some sort of store, kind of like goodwill, and there were a bunch of fold out tables against the walls with clothes on them. There were pieces of paper on the clothes, and I inquired why that was. A woman explained to me that people were giving clothes to specific people and putting their names on the clothes so they knew who they belonged to. I thought that was really odd.

I had an adult daughter named Annabelle (no doubt from watching the movies lately) and she was running around the store and crashed into something. She banged her head so hard she died. I was absolutely distraught, and while I was mourning Annabelle the store transformed into something else. Instead of tables lining the walls, it was dead bodies. I kept walking along the bodies and staring at them, and reflecting on how odd it was they didn't smell. A man came up to me and told me he could resurrect Annabelle from the dead, but I only had a few hours to decide or it wouldn't work. I was thinking it was a bad idea because she could come back evil, but the man pulled out a portfolio and showed me pictures of people he had resurrected that turned out fine. One became a famous gymnast. So I agreed. But after I agreed a woman came up to me and told me that they didn't always turn out ok, and when they didn't, they took them and used them for doing their evil bidding. So I started to become worried. And then I woke up.

TIM
    IXXp 639 sp/so
    Mentioned
    4 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Last week's dream was with a couple small alligators that were trying to come up on a cruise where I was chilling; in the dream my mom told me they weren't around in the more shallow waters. One of them managed to get in and almost bit me. Then the other choppy bit I recall was a big black dog that put its jaws around my leg (it wouldn't bite if given the Cesar Millan treatment) while me and my mom were protecting what looked like a newborn chick in a fallen nest, the thing was still all fugly and slightly slimy from the egg. This biting stuff isn't pleasant.

Mentioned
    215 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

I don't remember this one very well, mainly the gist of it...

But I was looking at some type of theory online, kind of like the color me beautiful theory, except this one, to improve yourself, make you a better version of yourself, you had to cut off both of your legs from the thigh down and then put on new prosthetic legs. I was sure this was going to 'fix' me, this was the 'answer', like I'd finally found it after searching for so long, and I was very excited about it. So I cut my own legs off and put on some new ones. And then I realized even if it did fix me, I didn't like this new me, and I resented myself for it, and I wanted it to go back to the way it was.

Mentioned
    215 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

I go to a house with a partner to investigate something. An old lady lives in the house alone and she seems terrified. The house is old and creepy and we search the whole thing. I run my hands against the walls and the corners of the ceiling searching for the disturbance. We get to a room upstairs that the old woman seems agitated about. She tells us not to go in there, but we go inside anyway. When I walk in the room, a woman comes out from another connected room: She has an aura that glows blue. Her hairs wet and it floats like she's underwater. She's levitating off the ground and has legs like an octopus, and shark teeth. She looks malicious. I get out of there, and the old woman tells me we need to dip something in a type of water and then wrap them in certain flower petals. That's how we get rid of her or ward her off. She's been doing it for a while, throwing flower petals at her. So we get these things and go back in the room. Octopus lady is there again but we run into a bathroom connected to the room and lock the door. When in there my partner hands me the tools and I dip them in a basin of water and then I move to a basin of flower petals where I wrap them around and around. The octopus lady keeps pushing against the door and it rattles.

I don't remember what happens after that. Maybe I woke up or maybe it kept going.

I was browsing on goodreads yesterday and came by this book, which I'm sure the cover was the inspiration for my dream.

Mentioned
    215 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

I thought I had a dream last night, but I couldn't remember it. But I got in the car and got a sense of familiarity, and went to turn the headlights on, and it came back to me in a rush. Because in my dream last night I was driving with the headlights off in the dark.

I don't remember this one well, I think I'm forgetting some things, like the end, but I was part of a cult, and our cult had a huge historic building with mostly college age looking students in it. There was a child there that I was afraid they were going to harm, and he wanted to escape, because he was scared, so I snuck him out of the building through tunnels and into a car where we drove to a church with the lights off. I dropped him off with nuns and left.

Cult leader kept calling me so I started driving back. I walked in and there were followers crouched and sitting in the hallways, all staring at me silently like they had been waiting and were annoyed. They were eerily quiet. I walked through hundreds of people, and then I got to the cult leader who was in a classroom, sitting on a desk, facing the followers, like he was a teacher teaching a class. And he wonders where I've been. And I told him, but he acted like he didn't care what I did with the boy. Just brushed it off. I thought that was strange. He seemed agitated and in a rush. Then he handed me a big blue pill, it looked like one of those candy sticks from fun dips. And I said I can't swallow that. And then he told me you have to break it up in pieces. And everyone around me is sitting in desks, breaking them up in pieces, and eating them. So I go sit down in the back at an empty seat, and I reluctantly start eating them too, and it taste like trying to chew a big ball of thick powder. And I'm afraid I'm going to choke on it. And I kept asking what is this for, what is this going to do to me, but he won't tell me.

Cult leader comes to stand in front of the desk, arms crossed and stares intently at me, watching and waiting. I don't feel the affects from the pill at all, but it seems like other people are, but I can kind of tell what they are feeling, as it comes in flashes in my mind, intrusive thoughts, like from a movie screen, in my minds eye, more seeing their thoughts than feeling, and it seems like they are tripping, and moving around like they are drunk. but yet I'm the same, calm and composed, and I wonder why it isn't affecting me the same as everyone else. But the cult leader keeps staring at me strangely, waiting. And I start to wonder what is wrong with me.

Mentioned
    215 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Last night I had a dream I was in a dark tank filled with water and that I was drowning. I heard a woman's voice in my head that told me once I ran out of air, and could no longer breath, I could only use my Hidden Agenda (socionics). When I ran out of air I was transported to another dark tank where I floated there submerged, holding on to some kind of pole, and the other woman's voice was telling me I couldn't do all kinds things, and I was thrashing, trying to get away from her, but I couldn't because her voice was coming from the inside of my own head.

Yeah, I get why I dreamed it, but I don't really want to talk abt it lol

TIM
    So/Sx IEI
    Mentioned
    640 Post(s)
    Tagged
    6 Thread(s)

So I finally dreamt about rape.
    Kinda.

I was at some weird carnivalesque party for children and young teens (predominately women) with mental disabilities, in the garden of the mental institution. I thought about befriending one of those girls perhaps, but I did not want to get sucked into their world. Everyone happened to be dressed up clown-like but with big dresses, myself included. The girls had sad smiles. You can tell the depression in someone's face, even when they smile, their eyes are overcast and their lips are weak. Sad clowns. Anyhow...

So I sat down in their row, just listening and observing and softly smiling. Eventually a black guy in his early twenties who was dressed normally, besides me the oldest there, came up around me, started hurrying around me, swiftly. He seemed to be an ISFx E9 and part of the organization of the party. He walked around me, seemingly doing stuff, while having an eye on me. I do not remember the specifics, but at some point he started to become too intimate with me, he got into my personal space, touched me at my waist in a certain way and tried to proceed with physical escalation in a way that made me recoil. I tried to escape. I was struggling a bit. He did not use too much force with me, otherwise people would have noticed. But his touch was both gentle and firm – he would not let me go.

I woke up from having been unconscious. I was in a random room in a random old, vacant warehouse. A white guy with dark locks (similar to cuiv's hair, ha) stood right in front of my sight. He asked me how I felt etc. There were some other people in the background, it seemed busy here. They were handling some kind of equipment. I told them about what had happened to me. I was quite vocal about how much I wanted that guy to be found and caught, even though he hadn't actually raped me, but obviously attempted to do so. The white guy nodded, saying they had made a short film about my story. I looked around, saw the cameras, the lights, a screen. I felt relieved. I did not get raped, I was safe, and they were gonna find the guy. But then the white guy started grinning mischievously. Behind him, the same black guy from earlier appeared, and one other white blonde guy. They had it all set up. I was shocked. They walked up to me slowly, grinning, low key threatening but again not using actual force on me for some reason. I ran outside without them having touched me. I ran through the streets. Ironically it was a nice sunny day. The guys were somewhere behind me, chasing me, but not getting me.
    NEW DISCORD SERVER
    "This server's purpose is to give us a platform to talk about various typological theories for fun,
    but also to go through our personal evolution by improving our instincts."

Typing [x] Theory [x] Tumblr [x] YouTube [x] Film [x]

Haikus
    Mentioned
    8 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

@Olimpia

k the first part is your curious desires. the second part with the cameras is your desires/ needs to show everyone your desires, probs through the forum. the third part is the haha i bet thats how i will feel after i did it-> posted about it.

basically you want the strong man who will rape you gently, but he hasnt manifested yet in reality so thats why you run freely still. over all a positive dream because of the sunshine.

watch for this man in reality, the unconscious pull usually gets strongest several weeks-months before the actual event manifests.

Mentioned
    215 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Nightmare last kind of reminded me of The House of Wax.

My grandma had given me a head of a woman as a present. It was suppose to be art, but recently it was revealed an artist was killing people and turning them into works of art. The head of a woman my grandma had given me was actually a head of a woman that had been murdered. There was a large store, kind of like goodwill, but more like a Sams Club on the inside, where one could sell things and buy things that others had sold. I sold my womans' head there. And I looked around. Soon, Grandma gave me another gift. A thick picture in a plastic bag. I looked inside of it. Inside a mans head was bloodied and screaming in anguish. I shut the bag quickly and didn't want to look at it in detail as I found it disturbing. So I took it to the shop, and I notified the police. The shop took it to sell, and I was telling them how a serial killer artist was doing this and my grandma kept buying his work and giving me the heads. I didn't want to tell her what was going on because I didn't want to offend her. I found a LOTR mug I liked on one aisle and was trying to find the price on it. A friend from highschool, Jessica, was with me. Down the aisle a salesperson was talking about a mirror. She was showing it to a group and relaying a story about a girl who had been looking in it before she was raped. Jessica yelled she had been raped too, but she had no mirror. I made a shushing noise to her. The group stared at us slack jawed. I said you can't tell people things so bluntly like that, you'll shock their delicate sensibilities. She told me she didn't care and I laughed. That's where it ended.

TIM
    ENTJ-1Te 8w7 sx/so
    Mentioned
    482 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)

@aster, you should write horror stories.

Page 13 of 13 FirstFirst ... 3910111213