lack of ?
    PoLR?

TIM
    ILI-Te
    Mentioned
    30 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

what do you mean exactly with confused. in which context? any examples?

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

more un-suredness than anything hmm. steps in getting some systematic task done (what to do now? seems like most people automatically know what to do wherein i have to ask and ask and ask people first). also: who is good and who is bad, who to believe, the meaninglessness of it allbut i guess that last bit's a human thing

TIM
    ILI-Te
    Mentioned
    30 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by matilda View Post
    more un-suredness than anything hmm. steps in getting some systematic task done (what to do now? seems like most people automatically know what to do wherein i have to ask and ask and ask people first). also: who is good and who is bad, who to believe, the meaninglessness of it allbut i guess that last bit's a human thing
    aha. that makes it somewhat more clear though not totally.

But If I had to guess, I would say Extraverts are initiaters so they would automatically start, while Introverts are responders, they wait until someone else chooses how to start. For the rest I don't know...

TIM
    LII
    Mentioned
    4 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

I read this as: Confused, as in the person thinks "I'm confused." In that sense, not type-related - though just what they're confused about might be type-related. Somewhat counter-intuitively, I will realize sooner when I'm confused about things than anything else, and that does happen. If I were uncertain in an situation, I would be more likely to sit on a simple judgment than to identify myself as being confused (because I'm not willing to consider it further, which would have to be the next step if I admitted to being confused).

LII-Ne

"Come to think of it, there are already a million monkeys on a million typewriters, and the Usenet is NOTHING like Shakespeare!"
    - Blair Houghton

Johari