What do you think is a maintainable accuracy level for typing in the following situations?
- a quick glimpse of a person, barely able to register their facial and bodily features
- 2 minutes of obseravation of the person at a distance
- seeing the person for long periods of time (on television or in your surrounding world) but not having interacted
- having interacted with the person for under 2 minutes
- spending several weeks around the person with frequent instances of interaction
- having heard the person's voice on telephone only
- having the person described to you in words only
Answer the question in terms of how many dichotomies you identify, or how many types you are undecided between.