Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Si suggestive/dual-seeking function for ILEs-ENTps

Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Default Si suggestive/dual-seeking function for ILEs-ENTps

Can someone explan to me how this works? I've never really gotten any specifc answer; and I'd like to know, thanks.

I get along really well with my duals, but I want to understand it more.

What does Si do for you? How does it help your Ne? Why do you like Si? Make up your own questions about it and answer!
    SEE-Fi 9w8 sx/sp

TIM
    ESI maybe
    Mentioned
    173 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by BlackCat View Post
    Can someone explan to me how this works? I've never really gotten any specifc answer; and I'd like to know, thanks.

I get along really well with my duals, but I want to understand it more.

What does Si do for you? How does it help your Ne? Why do you like Si? Make up your own questions about it and answer!
    As an IEE (also with Si dual seeking), i've been contemplating this as well the past few days.

Here's what I think is coming from Si dual seeking in my behavior (someone correct me if i'm wrong):

--I keep buying the SAME tried and true things at the grocery store that I know I like. Same at restaurants. But I am always having the sad thought, as I wander in the grocery store, about why I am unable to be more creative about what i buy and eat.

--i can't sleep well anywhere except my own bed, made comfy just like I like it (VERY picky about this). Sometimes i would rather just not sleep if I can't sleep in my own bed (often i dont, even if i try to--like in hotels).

--very picky about fragrances. I LOOOOVE delicious smells, but most cosmetics/lotions/perfumes/shampoos out there are nauseatingly fragrant or just have a terrible scent. So I'd rather go with a fragrance free, or I really have to test it out before i buy it to see if the smell is pleasing to me.

--if i'm at work in the middle of something and things are intense, or if doing something i am VERY interested in, I will ignore hunger, urges to go to the bathroom, thirst, pain, need for sleep, feeling cold, until the feeling reaches an extreme. I've ignored thirst/heat long enough to faint on several occasions.

--if i'm very motivated to get in shape, I will go ALL OUT (as much as my body will allow). I will ignore pain/shortness of breath, until i can ignore no longer. Not necessarily a good thing, because i've injured myself this way a few times (minor, but chronic).

--I have a high pain threshold. Had a bad ankle sprain a year ago after I slipped on some icy stairs on my way to work, INTENSE pain right after it happened. Sat down for a bit, whimpered a bit, took some deep breaths, and after a couple minutes was like "i'm ok, gotta get to work." Fainted when i sat down into my car (apparently a vagal reaction from the pain).

--I have a hard time relaxing and enjoying myself, even when i'm on vacation, on a cruise in the bahamas, etc. Don't really know what to do, and things on my mind can bother me.

--i'm very into massages. And yoga, to feel more relaxed physically (the mental aspect isn't as important to me--can do that on my own).

--I'm jealous of all the fun things my dual does, like partying, clubbing, going to the beach with his friends, even his experience with the opposite sex, though on the other hand, I could never have a lifestyle like that.

A couple small things I valued from my dual with whom I worked for a while, and remember warmly:

--we were about to eat some pizza, no plates were around, and were standing about to sit down at the table, dual gets a paper towel to use as a plate, looks back at me, and hands me the towel (It wasn't the usual pass it around to everyone, body language suggested the hmm she looks like she needs it, let me give it to her instead of keeping it for myself )

--He gets up from a chair to go, sees me approaching, goes back to the chair, smacks it like he's cleaning it off or puffing it up, or something, and says "There, I warmed it up for you!"

--posts about going to the bar in the morning after work. I call him an alcoholic (somewhat jokingly though it's always been in the back of my mind just because he always seems to be at the bar). His response: "Everyone needs to release once in a while." Like he was giving me a suggestion.
    Last edited by Suz; 02-03-2010 at 12:51 AM.
    Enneagram: 9w1 6w5 2w3 so/sx

Contrarian Traditionalist Krig the Viking's Avatar
    TIM
    C-LII
    Mentioned
    8 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

I'm an LII, so my need for Si isn't as strong as an ILE's but still, here's my observations:

Si "feels" all warm and fuzzy and comforting inside. The world mostly feels cold and uncomfortable to me, so when an Si-Ego type helps out and takes care of that stuff, it's awesome. Often I'll be off in my head, thinking about one thing or another, and then I'll come back to the here-and-now and realize that I'm cold and need a sweater, or I'm hungry and need to go make food. To have someone else to help take care of that kind of thing, someone who is actually good at taking care of that kind of thing (unlike me) is one of the best feelings in the world.
    Quaero Veritas.

TIM
    EII
    Mentioned
    4 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Krig the Viking View Post
    I'm an LII, so my need for Si isn't as strong as an ILE's but still, here's my observations:

Si "feels" all warm and fuzzy and comforting inside. The world mostly feels cold and uncomfortable to me, so when an Si-Ego type helps out and takes care of that stuff, it's awesome. Often I'll be off in my head, thinking about one thing or another, and then I'll come back to the here-and-now and realize that I'm cold and need a sweater, or I'm hungry and need to go make food. To have someone else to help take care of that kind of thing, someone who is actually good at taking care of that kind of thing (unlike me) is one of the best feelings in the world.
    That's a good way of putting it
    I think since Ne creatives have Ni demonstrative there's that extra tendency to go off to "la-la-land", so it's always nice when someone actively takes care of the needs that are (unintentionally) neglected
    EII INFj
    Forum status: retired

TIM
    ESI maybe
    Mentioned
    173 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Marie84 View Post
    That's a good way of putting it
    I think since Ne creatives have Ni demonstrative there's that extra tendency to go off to "la-la-land", so it's always nice when someone actively takes care of the needs that are (unintentionally) neglected
    But, that isn't quite fitting, because for you, an EII with Ne creative, Si is the mobilizing function. So, your dual should mobilize you to take care of Si yourself no?

As an Ne primary, I too find myself off in la-la-land often . Oh, the daydreaming. . .Which is why I thought I was Ni primary for a while.

TIM
    ILI-Te
    Mentioned
    34 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

dual seeking is not seen in your own behaviour.

it's just when you see someone who has that function in his ego block, his/her behaviour catches your interest. it tickles your brain and brings a smile on your face. that's all.

TIM
    ESI maybe
    Mentioned
    173 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Jarno View Post
    dual seeking is not seen in your own behaviour.

it's just when you see someone who has that function in his ego block, his/her behaviour catches your interest. it tickles your brain and brings a smile on your face. that's all.
    But I thought that dual seeking is also what you wish you could do but cant.

Anyway, how does it manifest then? I need examples. . .

TIM
    ILI-Te
    Mentioned
    34 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by WorkaholicsAnon View Post
    But I thought that dual seeking is also what you wish you could do but cant.

Anyway, how does it manifest then? I need examples. . .
    The only way I've only noticed that Se is my dual seeking function is when I am looking at or communicating with someone who is Se Ego. I start thinking: wow that's cool how he/she did that!
    I admire it, and you might even say, I wish I could do that.

But still, I've never noticed anything in my own behaviour that made me think, damn I wish I had Se at this moment, or I miss Se at this moment. It doesn't work like that.

TIM
    C-LII
    Mentioned
    8 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

But, that isn't quite fitting, because for you, an EII with Ne creative, Si is the mobilizing function. So, your dual should mobilize you to take care of Si yourself no?

As an Ne primary, I too find myself off in la-la-land often . Oh, the daydreaming. . .Which is why I thought I was Ni primary for a while.
    I would characterize Creative/Mobilizing interaction in Duality as "Here, let me help you with that," as opposed to Base/Suggestive interaction which is more like "Here, let me take care of that for you."
    Quaero Veritas.

TIM
    C-LII
    Mentioned
    8 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

The only way I've only noticed that Se is my dual seeking function is when I am looking at or communicating with someone who is Se Ego. I start thinking: wow that's cool how he/she did that!

But still, I've never noticed anything in my own behaviour that made me think, damn I wish I had Se at this moment, or I miss Se at this moment. It doesn't work like that.
    I've noticed it in my own behaviour. If I've been sitting around in my house for too long without human contact, I start to get listless and gloomy. After a while it occurs to me, "Man, I sure could use some Fe right about now." However, I admit, before studying socionics I wouldn't have been able to put into words what exactly it was that I was missing.

Si, on the other hand, is something I can basically take care of myself, but it takes a lot of effort and I always greatly appreciate assistance in this area.
    Quaero Veritas.

TIM
    ESI maybe
    Mentioned
    173 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

ok ignore my earlier post

After reading this blog the stars, they sing so brightly , I think i understand Si dual seeking now.

Ok so how it manifested for me:

Dual and I were getting ready for a morning meeting, boss arrives, stops in pre-meeting, and tells us he wants to hear about X, but I hadn't realized he would want to hear about it that morning, so I hadn't prepared. I freak out (internally), i dont know if i showed it or not, I'm pretty calm-appearing overall. all I said (to no-one in particular) was "oh no! I didn't prepare for to talk about X!" But in any case, dual was off to the side, NOTICES my stressing out, and he says "Just be honest, say X is new and I dont know much about it yet."

I was actually really surprised to get that advice from him (especially since I was in charge of him). I was comforted a bit, just knowing dual supported me, but also kind of skeptical, thinking it wont work, that boss will be mad at me because my not being prepared to talk about X was (in my view) unacceptable.

But, I did what dual told me (cowering a bit internally). Miraculously, boss says in a very understanding way, "It's ok, so it'll be discovery discussion for both of us." At that point, I breathed a HUGE sigh of relief. And felt so much gratitude to dual. I never expressed how grateful I was to dual for that though, and I regret that.

Creepy-Pied Piper

Removed at User Request

TIM
    ??
    Mentioned
    12 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Im starting to think the more unhealthy someone is the more dual seeking behavior is apparent; where they're so into their dominant function, for example, that their just screaming for someone to help them.

It may be more apparent to other people than the particular person. An example that comes to mind is a Ni dominant so wrapped up in their thoughts, that they wish someone would just come and pull them into reality. Even if the person isnt aware, usually people around them are.
    Last edited by thePirate; 02-06-2010 at 11:13 PM.
    <Crispy> what subt doesnt understand is that a healthy reaction to "FUCK YOU" is and not

TIM
    ??
    Mentioned
    12 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Maritsa33 View Post
    The description of Ni dominent is more like one of Si dominent.
    how so?
    <Crispy> what subt doesnt understand is that a healthy reaction to "FUCK YOU" is and not

Creepy-Pied Piper

Removed at User Request

TIM
    ??
    Mentioned
    12 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Ni dominent becomes active, overly so, in missing of their dual; they want to help, they need to help, because this is a response to their dual seeking their duals need their help...small chores here and there...over emphasis on bills getting paid on time, try to become more social, mix with strangers to find their emotionally responsive dual, etc.

Si dominant hyperintrovert, lock down (anti social), depress go into their thoughts, get emotion...when "down"
    why would a SENSING dominant person retreat into their heads more than an INTUITIVE dominant person? that doesnt make sense. alot of what your saying directly contradicts socionics theory.

Also do you really think Ne doms are equipped to bring anyone into reality? Even then, more so than a Se dom, which is what your basically claiming?

it sounds silly tbh.

Creepy-Pied Piper

Removed at User Request

TIM
    C-LII
    Mentioned
    8 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

All of that is Si not Ne...another proof of you being an ISTp...talk to polikujm
    Seriously, if you want to contest Pinocchio's typing, copy whatever evidence you want from this thread and take it to the "What's My Type" forum. I'm sick of seeing good, interesting threads derailed by type wars.
    Quaero Veritas.

TIM
    ESI maybe
    Mentioned
    173 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

I typed you as ISTp and that description is of ISTp -hypo sensitive to pain not Ne sensitivity.
    Si primary are hypER sensitive to pain. They are hedonists and love comfort and feeling good.

In fact, the SLIs here tend to complain of this as well.

Do you really know what you're talking about? Or are you just that bad at explaining things? Or do you just get confused easily?

I am a socionics noob, just started learning about Si a few days ago, and I understand this. You've been at this for 5 years. Weird.

TIM
    ESI maybe
    Mentioned
    173 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

That was a typo sorryyyyy hyper is what I meant to write.

That typo makes a world of difference in terms of meaning.

How many other such typos have you made?

TIM
    ESI maybe
    Mentioned
    173 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Pinocchio View Post
    An evident part of my dual-seeking is the inability to put things timely. I'm interested in the idea of doing something, I know where I need to go, but with a restrained set of "requirements" which usually is not what I actually need.

Si people help me get in the stream of events. Think about when you relocate, they are concerned about how things follow each other, what needs to be done first to go to the next. If I have in mind to work at my computer, or do whatever thing, I don't even know what to start with. I mean, every approach seem to be the same thing, I don't have a habit of doing things in a certain order, like Si types. This is where they help, sometimes I look at them how they do things and it seems funny, because it seems that they're conformists and have no reason to do it that way, but in the end it is something really useful and wen I need it I am so impatient that they could do it anyhow.

Another important thing is that I'm not interested in details, when I'm going somewhere I hate taking care of booking, preparing, especially packing! I hate packing, this is so stressful for me that I become irrational and irritable, especially when people come around and "help" me. When there's someone calm and I trust, being careful with my belongings, then I feel pretty well. Si people know how to pack, they think in advance what will be taken out first & stuff, for me it's the same shit, they're just in .

It is very hard for me to start something that require preparation. For example I got a lot of ideas which I never try - although I'd really wish! - because they require preparation. Almost all my ideas relate to something which exist or should exist, in a way or other, not something completely new. Say that I have an idea of a new -faster and better - implementation of rendering an image in a program. That's ok, but I need a program, I need to create one or modify one. It is obvious that to create one is pretty hard because it's a tedious work to do all those details until rendering, then to choose one to modify, I have to take it's source, to learn its structure, prepare the environment, dependencies, and whatnot.

So basically this is it, the Si feels like a continuous stream attached to the causal world where I can involve when I need or anytime I see appropriate.
    Pinocchio, I relate to a lot of this as well too!
    I actually just moved. I HATE the process of moving. Taking down everything i've arranged in just the right convenient way for me, packing (UGH), lugging things, and starting over in a completely new layout.

Every time I move, I get so worn out, i need to recuperate for weeks. So this time around, I told myself I am going to do the minimum possible, and hired movers to PACK and MOVE.

So, I have a mother who expresses her love by doing things for me, but she is not Si-ego!!! OMG. So not. I think she might be Si-POLR sometimes, because she is just really out there with Si types of things (and totally oblivious to it). So my mom comes to "visit" me for thanksgiving right before my moving day--I was thinking we would just chill and enjoy ourselves and each others' company. Yeah right. . .despite my having hired the packing service, my mom starts working like a busy bee packing up my things!! (she focuses on efficiency with space, so it takes her forever and she puts random things in random boxes to fill up empty spaces, and then I cant find ANYTHING!) I'm like "mom, STOP!! this is what i'm paying an extra $200 for!!" She didn't listen.

I vastly prefer unpacking, but I seriously require that I do it myself, because then I know where I put what, and I try to put things in places that will make my life hassle-free. (obviously i wish that everything could just magically do that on its own or someone could do it that way for me--i dont know maybe someone with Si ego is able to do that). Often it takes me having to "live" in my new place a bit, to figure out where something should go to be handy for me.

I also hear you about having lots of ideas, but if it's too complicated or requires too much preparation i will be less likely to pursue them.

Hmm, maybe i'm ILE? Nah. . .too emotional to be one. . .

Creepy-Pied Piper

Removed at User Request

Banned
    TIM
    TiNe
    Mentioned
    11 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Uh, arranging the following of things after each other = planning = gamma Ni.

TIM
    ESI maybe
    Mentioned
    173 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Oh if Einstein could join me honey, we would laugh about it all day long...

I think this is why I require a dual...humm and why I love so many S types...my sister, did I tell you is ESFj, she can spell so well. I love her.
    Sweetie,

#1. typo =/= misspelling

#2. poor spelling is not type related, dont delude yourself.

TIM
    ESI maybe
    Mentioned
    173 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

It is type related...it has to do with a part of the brain that is being compromised.
    and this has been studied with PET scans? Are you saying being a certain type means one's brain is compromised??

It's not type related darling. it's a matter of education and facility with language (which actually goes more along with N types if anything). I had excellent phonics education in grade school, and thus no probs with spelling. Or maybe I'm just a lot smarter and better educated than you.

BTW, the guy you typed SLI isn't a great speller and he's an S-type.

Also you're saying athletes are overwhelmingly S-types. Are you suggesting they are all great spellers?

Didn't take much to debunk your argument.

p.s. stop comparing yourself with Einstein. dont delude yourself.

I've been waiting for you Satan's Avatar
    TIM
    sle sp/sx 845
    Mentioned
    149 Post(s)
    Tagged
    16 Thread(s)

Pinocchio, I relate to a lot of this as well too!
    I actually just moved. I HATE the process of moving. Taking down everything i've arranged in just the right convenient way for me, packing (UGH), lugging things, and starting over in a completely new layout.

Every time I move, I get so worn out, i need to recuperate for weeks. So this time around, I told myself I am going to do the minimum possible, and hired movers to PACK and MOVE.

So, I have a mother who expresses her love by doing things for me, but she is not Si-ego!!! OMG. So not. I think she might be Si-POLR sometimes, because she is just really out there with Si types of things (and totally oblivious to it). So my mom comes to "visit" me for thanksgiving right before my moving day--I was thinking we would just chill and enjoy ourselves and each others' company. Yeah right. . .despite my having hired the packing service, my mom starts working like a busy bee packing up my things!! (she focuses on efficiency with space, so it takes her forever and she puts random things in random boxes to fill up empty spaces, and then I cant find ANYTHING!) I'm like "mom, STOP!! this is what i'm paying an extra $200 for!!" She didn't listen.

I vastly prefer unpacking, but I seriously require that I do it myself, because then I know where I put what, and I try to put things in places that will make my life hassle-free. (obviously i wish that everything could just magically do that on its own or someone could do it that way for me--i dont know maybe someone with Si ego is able to do that). Often it takes me having to "live" in my new place a bit, to figure out where something should go to be handy for me.

I also hear you about having lots of ideas, but if it's too complicated or requires too much preparation i will be less likely to pursue them.

Hmm, maybe i'm ILE? Nah. . .too emotional to be one. . .
    If you don't want your mother to be involved then move and tell her after you've moved.

TIM
    ESI maybe
    Mentioned
    173 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by mercutio View Post
    If you don't want your mother to be involved then move and tell her after you've moved.
    Actually i wanted to do exactly what you said, but she is VERY involved if you know what i mean. She's impossible to keep a secret from.

It wasn't THAT big a problem, I love her dearly and we get along fine. i was just disappointed that we couldn't just chill together and let the packers handle things. Apparently she LIKES packing

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Dual seeking is pretty interesting...I think I do this in a few ways.

I'm not organized with objects. I am better about ideas or even planning events (using Ne to see what could happen, so I prepare for those things). But if I have a pile of clothing, I'm really not sure what to do with it at all. I don't put ANY thought into it. So I end up with lots of piles of things. They might be sorted into "clothes that are black" or "sweaters or things made of sweater material." But beyond that, I'm very confused where to store items, and I like everything to be "handy" in case I need it. So I have disorganized piles everywhere.

I like that Si peeps will put lots of thought into objects. They're placed places for a "reason" -- not what I'd do.

Si people also tend to give Si gifts, blankets, snacks, food, socks, sweaters, etc. I often don't buy those things myself until I'm completely out.

They also prepare more with physical things, like buying bulk foods -- I don't even know which foods I eat a lot of, because I don't notice. I only notice when I'm out of something and don't plan at all in this area.

I'm fairly good at knowing when I'm hungry or sleepy and making sure I sleep/eat, etc. I've gotten much better at this. (Though sometimes I still don't notice I'm in a horrible mood because I'm starving, and I'll think everyone is just trying to annoy me).

Relaxation is something I'm bad at too -- I'm great at having fun, but not at relaxing, especially if I'm alone, I'll continue googling things or posting here or anything until I'm completely exhausted. I won't even think to put on a movie or read a book, etc.

Also, I tend to be carrying a lot of things while trying to put on difficult boots, etc., and Sis will see this and grab what you're carrying, or give you a hand if you look wobbly trying to get your boot on.

I could go on an on about this it seems...
    Hi! I'm an ENFP. :-)

Creepy-Pied Piper

Removed at User Request

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

IEEs are anyway not the ones to keep secrets about their life .
    this is true
    Hi! I'm an ENFP. :-)

Creepy-Pied Piper

Removed at User Request

TIM
    ESI maybe
    Mentioned
    173 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

I just read your previous post.

My father is an IEE, my ex was the same, and many friends . My ex had a chair with a pile of clothes on it, I don't know how she used to choose, probably like me. We were going together at shopping and asking each other to choose what to buy, to eat, etc. We lived with her parents, her father (SEI) was very old but almost never at home - afaik he had a parallel life with another woman, another apartment, etc. Her mother was cooking an awful food, but we used to eat it because rarely some of us dared to cook. She was vegetarian (or vegan?) and I used to choose myself meat stuff.

Concluding: we were helpless without any little bit of Si.

My current mother-in-law is an LSE, she has that Viking mentality that if you don't eat meat you die slowly. She talks like Gimli in LOTR like "fried meat right from the bone!" (or something - you know that proud voice) - when she comes around I take a lot of weight. Actually I never had a belly until she put me on that "cure" with meat and beer - I need a lot of activity to get rid of it .
    LOL my mom is just like that!! And I also gain weight when she visits! I dont know what type she is though. Maybe she IS Si ego! Cause she is always really concerned about me sleeping etc. And she always feeds and feeds and feeds. I can't live with her for more than like 1-2 weeks max, because we always end up irritating each other and fighting by the end, so i'm not sure that it's a semi-dual relationship--definitely not duality. Who else is Si ego? I have considered ESI for her in the past. Or maybe it's Si dual-seeking and she is just trying to do what she considers to be good mothering, except she can't recognize when it's not necessary.

And yes. . .PILES. . .I make lots of them! (so does she, actually)

Creepy-Pied Piper

Removed at User Request

Yay fluid mechanics Serious Name's Avatar
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

As an IEE (also with Si dual seeking), i've been contemplating this as well the past few days.

Here's what I think is coming from Si dual seeking in my behavior (someone correct me if i'm wrong):

--I keep buying the SAME tried and true things at the grocery store that I know I like. Same at restaurants. But I am always having the sad thought, as I wander in the grocery store, about why I am unable to be more creative about what i buy and eat.

--i can't sleep well anywhere except my own bed, made comfy just like I like it (VERY picky about this). Sometimes i would rather just not sleep if I can't sleep in my own bed (often i dont, even if i try to--like in hotels).

--very picky about fragrances. I LOOOOVE delicious smells, but most cosmetics/lotions/perfumes/shampoos out there are nauseatingly fragrant or just have a terrible scent. So I'd rather go with a fragrance free, or I really have to test it out before i buy it to see if the smell is pleasing to me.
    lol I actually relate a lot to this. Good to know I'm not the only wierdo who would rather stay awake than sleep on a friends couch for the night.

If I try to I always wake up several times in the middle of the night, try to get more comfortable (unsuccessfully), drift in and out of a pseudo-sleep and real sleep, then get up feeling like utter shit.

I actually feel better when I just stay awake.
    Meh.

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Default Weak suggestive Si in ENTps

*I'm wringing some grapefruits in the kitchen*

Me: "Damn, you've bought some fucked up grapefruits, they have a funny color and they break apart so easily!"

Mom: "Those are oranges."

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

LOL!

I think that may be the funniest thing I've ever heard in my life!

How do you manage to miss the difference between a Orange and a Grapefruit? LOL!

Maybe I should hand you one of these funny-looking pears... oh, wait... it's an apple!
    Last edited by mirrorsoul; 03-09-2011 at 07:56 PM.

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

funny things happen when I'm in the kitchen. This is not the first time.

Mentioned
    912 Post(s)
    Tagged
    4 Thread(s)

ha. i found an orange that was starting to get gross in my purse the other day and had no memory of putting it there. i must have been planning for a snack at some point. this seems suitably infantile, or something.

Mentioned
    4 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

I eat exactly the same things every day. With no variation. Just the same things. All the time. Every day. All of the days.

It sounds boring, and it is, but at least I know I'm getting all the calories I need each day.
    4w5 sp/sx

Please, direct all questioning of my self-typing to this thread. Thank you.

TIM
    IEE
    Mentioned
    24 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Sir Knight View Post
    I eat exactly the same things every day. With no variation. Just the same things. All the time. Every day. All of the days.

It sounds boring, and it is, but at least I know I'm getting all the calories I need each day.
    OMG I'd have to die first.
    It ain't what you don't know that gets you into trouble. It's what you know for sure that just ain't so.
    -Mark Twain

You can't wake a person who is pretending to be asleep.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast