Thread: Most of if not all of you

Mentioned
    10 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Default Most of if not all of you

Are Ti/Fe valuers.

And the ones who can admit it are the least obnoxious. Everyone else is just obsessing over absolute bullshit, "taking pride" (this is separate from jokey, banterous quadrationalism and quadra wars, which is evidently fun) in their "true" type, be it Delta or some ridiculously way off Gamma type like ILI for an evidently Fe ego type, or more commonly some LIIs' ridiculously out-of-touch-with-reality self-typings. Moreover, it's incredibly annoying to watch people who for over two years still have absolutely no clue about what they might be, and will make radical changes from one quadra to the opposite quadra... then go to their neighbouring quadra a little while later only to complete the circle by going to the final quadra.

There are a few Gammas and Deltas; namely people like Slacker Mom. But most of the real Gammas have migrated to socionics workshop, which facilitates an environment favourable to them. This forum is great fun, and they don't want fun; they want to talk socionics. As for Deltas, there never really were that many (besides the aforementioned Slacker Mom). The remaining alleged Te/Fi valuers are insufferable. The bullshit on this forum is constituted by them. I do think that some of these people are genuinely confused or delusional, but if you are one of these people then please STFU. We're not interested in your obsessing over yourself, and if we are, someone will create a thread asking what you are (as was done many times when I joined three years ago; and then when people asked me why I created a thread about myself AGAIN, I succinctly replied that it was not I who originally called my type into question; I also want to make it clear that within three months I was calling myself an SLE - I had a single epic thread which meant something and was resolved).

Originally from black hole, currently residing in Jupiter
    TIM
    EIE-Ni
    Mentioned
    4 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

i've been thinking about this, yet never had balls to say it because of my low quality english.

Creepy-Cyclops

It's possible there aren't any Te/Fi, maybe i'm not Te/Fi, but I don't particularly care, the typing i've got works for me IRL and all that goes with it, so don't see any point in changing it.

Banned
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by sarinana View Post
    i've been thinking about this, yet never had balls to say it because of my low quality english.
    you dont have balls.

you can go to where your heart is Galen's Avatar
    Mentioned
    206 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

it's true I'm actually ESE

you got me ezra, well played

Creepy-Cyclops

Quote Originally Posted by crazedratXII View Post
    you dont have balls.
    yeah sarinanas as a women. You'll learn about the birds and the bees eventually.

TIM
    ??
    Mentioned
    12 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Why dont you call them out?

If your going this far, dont pull any punches. It just makes it look like your out to bitch. Who are the ones you think are te/fi? fwiw, I agree. I generally try and keep my type bs off the forums, and it does annoy me when people like gul change types every week. Actually, he's the only one that comes to mind, maybe I just hate him in particular. It sucks but what can you do? Part of the purpose is to get feedback and opinions on here, regardless of how illogical or silly it might seem to us. I advise to just ignore them.
    <Crispy> what subt doesnt understand is that a healthy reaction to "FUCK YOU" is and not

TIM
    LSE
    Mentioned
    383 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)

IEEs are the second-most-common type here.

LSE
    1-6-2 so/sx
    Johari Nohari

Quote Originally Posted by Ritella View Post
    Over here, we'll put up with (almost) all of your crap. You just have to use the secret phrase: "I don't value it. It's related to <insert random element here>, which is not in my quadra."
    Quote Originally Posted by Aquagraph View Post
    Abbie is so boring and rigid it's awesome instead of boring and rigid. She seems so practical and down-to-the-ground.

TIM
    ILI-Te
    Mentioned
    34 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Ezra View Post
    But most of the real Gammas have migrated to socionics workshop
    socionics workshop is less popular then you think...

TIM
    ENTj 3w4 sp/sx
    Mentioned
    4 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

This forum is great fun, and they don't want fun; they want to talk socionics.
    I found this funny and yet true. I'm not here for "fun," and I hate when there aren't any "real" conversations going on here. I wasn't aware that socionics workshop was even active. The couple times I've been there it has been really stagnant. At least here you can get some quick feedback.

Saying everyone here is merry seems like an obviously false and over-dramatized statement though. Surely you can see that.
    3w4-5w6-9w8

TIM
    Ni-IEI
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Jarno View Post
    socionics workshop is less popular then you think...
    He's one of the most active members there, I'm sure he knows what he's talking about.
    IEI

TIM
    ??
    Mentioned
    12 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Ive been to that site, its barely existant. That said, the atmosphere for learning there and intellectual discussion about the actual concepts trumps here. Its a helpful site. I actually keep a note of the posters there to listen to on here, as they all appear really knowledgeable.
    <Crispy> what subt doesnt understand is that a healthy reaction to "FUCK YOU" is and not

TIM
    3w4 sx/so
    Mentioned
    95 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

This forum is great for talking about Socionics; some people just don't want to, and others just don't want to contribute for some reason. But there are some people here who know their shit, and a lot of people are on the right track, IMO.

TIM
    SLI 1w9 sp/sx
    Mentioned
    196 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Are Ti/Fe valuers.

And the ones who can admit it are the least obnoxious. Everyone else is just obsessing over absolute bullshit, "taking pride" (this is separate from jokey, banterous quadrationalism and quadra wars, which is evidently fun) in their "true" type, be it Delta or some ridiculously way off Gamma type like ILI for an evidently Fe ego type, or more commonly some LIIs' ridiculously out-of-touch-with-reality self-typings. Moreover, it's incredibly annoying to watch people who for over two years still have absolutely no clue about what they might be, and will make radical changes from one quadra to the opposite quadra... then go to their neighbouring quadra a little while later only to complete the circle by going to the final quadra.

There are a few Gammas and Deltas; namely people like Slacker Mom. But most of the real Gammas have migrated to socionics workshop, which facilitates an environment favourable to them. This forum is great fun, and they don't want fun; they want to talk socionics. As for Deltas, there never really were that many (besides the aforementioned Slacker Mom). The remaining alleged Te/Fi valuers are insufferable. The bullshit on this forum is constituted by them. I do think that some of these people are genuinely confused or delusional, but if you are one of these people then please STFU. We're not interested in your obsessing over yourself, and if we are, someone will create a thread asking what you are (as was done many times when I joined three years ago; and then when people asked me why I created a thread about myself AGAIN, I succinctly replied that it was not I who originally called my type into question; I also want to make it clear that within three months I was calling myself an SLE - I had a single epic thread which meant something and was resolved).
    That's stupid. No, wait, you're stupid.
    “Whether we fall by ambition, blood, or lust, like diamonds we are cut with our own dust.”

Quote Originally Posted by Gilly
    You've done yourself a huge favor developmentally by mustering the balls to do something really fucking scary... in about the most vulnerable situation possible.

TIM
    EIE
    Mentioned
    8 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Are Ti/Fe valuers.

+ 1

I think that there are a few Te/Fi valuers here... So--you're right--not all, but most are Ti/Fe...

I agree with your comment about Socionics Workshop as well... A lot of the posters over there know their shit about the theory and take it seriously, whereas here many of the top posters on this forum are making-up Socionics as they go and treat it as a device to insult other ppl on the forum, (e.g. strrrng.)
    Last edited by JuJu; 02-02-2010 at 05:55 PM.

Creepy-Pied Piper

Removed at User Request

Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Are Ti/Fe valuers.

I agree. I was thinking yesterday that this board has a serious bent toward Ti/Fe. and there are especially a lot of betas, I disagree with the gamma/delta types being intrusive, though.
    asd

TIM
    3w4 sx/so
    Mentioned
    95 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

There are definitely more Alphas than Betas on the forum, by quite a bit, but the Beta members tend to be more active individually.

TIM
    IEI-Ni
    Mentioned
    661 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)

I don't think this is all that annoying. The 'who am I' thing is transient. It's the nature of identity. It's just like trying to say if you are your emotions. How can you be a feeling, when emotions naturally change? We all try to find some core psychological identity to grasp onto. But it doesn't work that way, because we all are in flux of many traits. You can grow to love and hate many things depending on a lot of factors.

However, I think the extroversion/introversion thing is very stable in psychology and not changing. I'm not sure about anything else though.

I think categories are helpful, and all intelligent people will systematize the universe, but there's just a limit.

TIM
    IEI-Ni
    Mentioned
    661 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)

A lot of the posters over there know their shit about the theory and take it seriously, whereas here many of the top posters on this forum are making-up Socionics as they go and treat it as a device to insult other ppl on the forum, (e.g. strrrng.)
    No. Socionics workshop has a lot of mental word salad and 'faux-intellectualism.' This is more of the mcdonald's of socionics, I agree. It's more mainstream and stream-lined, but really academia is dull. It's like, stop talking about trying to find the true nature of reality that can't be debated, because in order to do that you have to focus and break the world apart way too much. It's rather retarded and keeps things really 'stuck.' Vary your perspectives already. (I'm talking to everybody here)

TIM
    Ne-LII
    Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

While I like to think that I'm not too easy to pigeonhole into a type, I can agree with the statement that I'm probably a Merry type.

Next order of business?

Mentioned
    10 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by BulletsAndDoves View Post
    No. Socionics workshop has a lot of mental word salad and 'faux-intellectualism.'
    I completely disagree. The content there is very, very good, and solid. It's extremely unpretentious.

What you've just described perfectly is socionix.

Mentioned
    77 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

I've recently decided I'm EIE. Everything makes sense now.

Mentioned
    206 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

I admit it I am ISTj.

I am mean and I think in formulas.

I generally agree that a moustache is a good idea.

Creepy-Pied Piper

Removed at User Request

Mentioned
    10 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by jessica129 View Post
    I've recently decided I'm EIE. Everything makes sense now.
    Finally!

Quote Originally Posted by Arctures View Post
    I admit it I am ISTj.

I am mean and I think in formulas.

I generally agree that a moustache is a good idea.
    What type do you think you are again?

Quote Originally Posted by Maritsa33 View Post
    I love you...I love a lot of you...I think you're smart as hell...
    lmfao

Quote Originally Posted by Pinocchio View Post
    My opinion was a result of an overview, it's not a researched one, so sorry if I seemed too critical. Sometimes I even confuse the two, socionix with socionicsWS.

In your announcement, I don't agree with the idea which connects Serious types with people taking Socionics seriously. These are two separated issues which have no connection.

You're probably right that that forum is a more Serious-themed (as in the dichotomy) one, though.
    errrrrr what? That point was addressed at B&D not you. I even quoted B&D.

Creepy-Pied Piper

Removed at User Request

Mentioned
    10 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Sorry I don't know what the fuck you're talking about.

You quoted me quoting B&D, and you were allegedly replying to me. How does that make any sense?

Banned
    TIM
    D-LSI-Ti 1w9 sp/sx
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Mentioned
    17 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

ok that sign is hilarious.
    IEI-Fe 4w3

Mentioned
    206 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

What type do you think you are again?
    delta NF

sorry

Banned
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by JuJu View Post
    whereas here many of the top posters on this forum are making-up Socionics as they go and treat it as a device to insult other ppl on the forum, (e.g. myself.)
    Yeah true
    Last edited by crazedrat; 02-06-2010 at 05:47 PM.

TIM
    Ni-IEI-N 4w3 sx/so
    Mentioned
    46 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by discojoe View Post
    Looks like something numbers would put outside of his house.
    4w3-5w6-8w7

Sauron, The Great Enemy ArchonAlarion's Avatar
    TIM
    Yet to be determined
    Mentioned
    12 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

I completely disagree. The content there is very, very good, and solid. It's extremely unpretentious.

What you've just described perfectly is socionix.
    If you suck Niffweed's cock, you may post and discuss as much socionics as you want on workshop.

If you argue with him you will be banned.

If you defend your self typing you will be banned.

If you have had problems with him in the past and you post there, you will be banned without warning.

The end is nigh