Results 1 to 30 of 30

Thread: hahaa

  1. #1
    constant change electric sheep's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2009
    Location
    Ohio
    Posts
    1,296
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default hahaa...

    Wouldn't it be funny if I was an ESE SEI?
    Last edited by electric sheep; 02-03-2010 at 11:34 PM.
    The saddest ESFj

    ...

  2. #2
    Creepy-male

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by electric sheep View Post
    Wouldn't it be funny if I was an ESE?
    I don't think you're either Alpha Rational. Do you think you could be ESE?

  3. #3
    Creepy-Pied Piper

    Default

    Removed at User Request

  4. #4
    constant change electric sheep's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2009
    Location
    Ohio
    Posts
    1,296
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    I'm pretty sure I'm rational. I don't get along with most ESEs, I always seem to end up getting into some weird kind of competition with them. A friend of mine told me that I seem really bubbly, and I guess I am sometimes. I dunno. There's this one girl I know that really seems to bring out that "inner bubbliness" in me.

    Also, with socionics and just about everything else I learn, I can learn about it all I want, but I never feel confident in my ability to use that knowledge to come to a conclusion. I can explain the concepts pretty well, but I don't feel like I can make good use out of it other than picking roommates or whatever.
    The saddest ESFj

    ...

  5. #5
    Creepy-Pied Piper

    Default

    Removed at User Request

  6. #6
    Ti centric krieger's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2006
    Posts
    5,983
    Mentioned
    80 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    There never was anything wrong with the INTj typing. These little type shift attention whoring adventures never go anywhere.

  7. #7
    Creepy-Pied Piper

    Default

    Removed at User Request

  8. #8
    Ti centric krieger's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2006
    Posts
    5,983
    Mentioned
    80 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    My stating my opinion doesn't in any way obstruct the discussion from developing along it's natural course.

  9. #9
    constant change electric sheep's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2009
    Location
    Ohio
    Posts
    1,296
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    I'm like the anti-LIE. If you took an LIE and brainwashed him with capricious alpha values from birth, I think you'd get someone like me.
    The saddest ESFj

    ...

  10. #10
    Creepy-Pied Piper

    Default

    Removed at User Request

  11. #11
    Azeroffs's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2009
    Location
    California
    TIM
    ENTj 3w4 sp/sx
    Posts
    2,216
    Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Pinocchio View Post
    )
    It's enough to move the Extroversion charge from the Base function of an LIE to the Creative to make it an SEI.
    ☰☵ - LIE
    ☴☱ - SEI
    What?

    edit: ohhhh external dynamic fields... It's not that simple.

    honestly, I wouldn't discard alpha SF. You're not at all like other LIIs, at least the ones that are here.
    3w4-5w6-9w8

  12. #12
    Creepy-Pied Piper

    Default

    Removed at User Request

  13. #13
    constant change electric sheep's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2009
    Location
    Ohio
    Posts
    1,296
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    ok, a few things are making me question my type:

    1. I've always felt like I needed to stand up for my nerdier, more awkward friends in any situation. It's just easy for me to put myself in their situation. Finding people to stick up for me is another story.
    2. I'm very diplomatic, consoling, and accommodating. I don't like upsetting people, and I usually know if I'm going to say something that will upset someone, although sometimes so if I upset someone, it's usually on purpose.
    3. I don't have a regimented lifestyle, I just tend to play things by ear. It makes me nervous when I have to prepare for something ahead of time. I have no problem adjusting my schedule for someone else most of the time. I don't like changing plans if I've taken the time to make them already.
    4. When I'm sick, I really enjoy having someone to take care of me, but other than that I don't like being taken care of. I'm really good at taking care of myself and I have my own things I like to tend to. I think I'd like someone that's aloof enough to let me do my own things most of the time. I don't like receiving gifts either. Do something for me, but don't give me anything. I don't like stuff, I have lots of stuff.
    5. I hate things that dehumanize people. Little managerial decisions bother me because I don't like to think of some people as more valuable than others. It's really hard for me to just throw someone away, for lack of a better word. When people do this it bothers me a lot.
    6. I'm always getting my friends to try food. I'm not culinary artist, but I like making people try food for some reason. I've made a few people mad with this lol. It's just something my parents always did to me, so I do it to others. meh.
    7. I'm just so goddamn bubbly sometimes, I can barely contain myself.
    8. My last girlfriend might have been an ILE. She was not very affectionate, and she was emotionally distant. She was a lot of fun though.

    maybe I should take Joe's advice? I'm not the exception?
    Last edited by electric sheep; 02-03-2010 at 08:31 PM.
    The saddest ESFj

    ...

  14. #14
    Creepy-male

    Default

    You're also very confident with your ideas and conclusions at times, and I'd say this is Ti HA > Ti DS, at least in the way that you can quite doggedly stick by them.

    EDIT

    I don't think I'm describing this well. Ti HAs can seem almost militant when it comes to defending ideas they're confident in (strrrng, rat, kam in private, me sometimes). You also seem to come up with some really strange things sometimes (the thing that stuck out to me was all these bizarre combinations of etype and sociotype, almost as if you were trying to prove that such combinations exist).

  15. #15
    constant change electric sheep's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2009
    Location
    Ohio
    Posts
    1,296
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    lol I just use the combinations as shorthand. I thought it could be an alternative to using subtypes. Just use what's already there--Etypes. huzzah! You think it's bizarre? I think it's innovation! Most of the SEIs I know are 9s, but I know a couple 3s. I'll lump myself in with them. In a weird way, I think using the enneagram was like giving myself an excuse to date some ILEs, because that would keep my whole theory intact (don't ask me to explain it beyond that, I don't think I could).

    I guess I know why I really, really don't like LSEs now.

    I pose a question to you Cool: I suck at keeping friends because I can't seem to put forth the effort, and I always feel like I'm intruding. Do you feel the same way?
    Last edited by electric sheep; 02-03-2010 at 11:26 PM.
    The saddest ESFj

    ...

  16. #16
    constant change electric sheep's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2009
    Location
    Ohio
    Posts
    1,296
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    Me as SEI:
    The saddest ESFj

    ...

  17. #17
    Creepy-Pied Piper

    Default

    Removed at User Request

  18. #18
    constant change electric sheep's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2009
    Location
    Ohio
    Posts
    1,296
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    lol you first
    The saddest ESFj

    ...

  19. #19
    EffyCold thePirate's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2008
    TIM
    ??
    Posts
    1,897
    Mentioned
    12 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by electric sheep View Post
    I pose a question to you Cool: I suck at keeping friends because I can't seem to put forth the effort, and I always feel like I'm intruding. Do you feel the same way?
    asking gul for his opinion

    proceed with caution
    <Crispy> what subt doesnt understand is that a healthy reaction to "FUCK YOU" is and not

  20. #20
    Creepy-Pied Piper

    Default

    Removed at User Request

  21. #21
    constant change electric sheep's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2009
    Location
    Ohio
    Posts
    1,296
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    I politely request some Ne, and take it easy on the Ti, ok?


    Quote Originally Posted by glamourama View Post
    i have thought that you could be an ethical type, sheep, but it's just an impression.
    Yea, most of the time I act like one, but I've been paying attention to the times when I don't.
    The saddest ESFj

    ...

  22. #22
    Creepy-male

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by electric sheep View Post
    I pose a question to you Cool: I suck at keeping friends because I can't seem to put forth the effort, and I always feel like I'm intruding. Do you feel the same way?
    Sounds like me. For instance, I stopped talking to a really good friend of mine (ESE) because he lost his computer and started using mobile phone MSN, which put a mobile icon next to his name in my client. Erp. Also I tend to lose contact even with people I like if they stop talking to me, because they fall off the face of the planet as far as I'm concerned. I'm also, perhaps unbelievably, too shy to make new friends IRL most of the time. I did not have a single person in highschool to hang out with that I hadn't known in primary school or earlier and then bumped into, but I don't think this would apply to you so much.

    So yes, check and check on both accounts.

    And yes, I am incredibly shy off the internets. I thought I might need to run that by you all to get it past the initial disbelief.

  23. #23
    Creepy-Pied Piper

    Default

    Removed at User Request

  24. #24
    constant change electric sheep's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2009
    Location
    Ohio
    Posts
    1,296
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    not really, but I almost punched my roommate when he was about to throw out my little jar of garlic because I never use it.
    The saddest ESFj

    ...

  25. #25
    constant change electric sheep's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2009
    Location
    Ohio
    Posts
    1,296
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    *bump*

    ok what if I was wrong? What if I am ESI? Is there any evidence out there? I'm really good at prodding people into action. Sometimes this causes severe discomfort. My gut fix - 1w2 could also point towards ESI. I think I have a more functional than comfortable environment, so I'm very utilitarian in that respect. So what? Gamma stands for everything I hate in the world. I'll take socialism over capitalism any day. I fucking love socialized medicine and I'm not very rational about everything I do. Sometimes I do something just because I can, as an exercise in free will. I say fuck it, change something and let everyone else sort it out. What now? What do you say to that?

    And yes, sometimes I am unnecessarily confrontational, but I think it can be fun. But really, I piss off just about every gamma I talk to, so it's not just you
    The saddest ESFj

    ...

  26. #26
    Creepy-Pied Piper

    Default

    Removed at User Request

  27. #27
    constant change electric sheep's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2009
    Location
    Ohio
    Posts
    1,296
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    nope, I can't be LII. I don't think I'm ESI either. I think the only types I could be are SEI or ESE.

    A lot of things seem to interfere with diagnosing my type. I'm a 3w2. This means I easily adapt to any environment. I "speak the language" in a sense that I do this wherever I go. Whether I'm in a frat party, a chess tournament, in a computer science class, another country, wherever I go, I'm always picking up cues on how people act towards each other and I mimic that. So yes I'm a very adaptable person, but I adapt with purpose.

    Quote Originally Posted by Diana View Post
    *looks around* who are you talking to?
    Are you talking to me? I don't see anyone else here, so you must be talking to me
    The saddest ESFj

    ...

  28. #28
    Creepy-Pied Piper

    Default

    Removed at User Request

  29. #29
    EffyCold thePirate's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2008
    TIM
    ??
    Posts
    1,897
    Mentioned
    12 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    yeah man, I mean maybe ESE, but you can definitely cross out SEI from the list. It just doesnt make sense from your posts or really from ennegram correlation
    <Crispy> what subt doesnt understand is that a healthy reaction to "FUCK YOU" is and not

  30. #30
    constant change electric sheep's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2009
    Location
    Ohio
    Posts
    1,296
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    Ahhh this feels good

    ESE it is.
    The saddest ESFj

    ...

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •