Thread: Ok, VI me pls :p

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Default Ok, VI me pls :p

Type these goofy mugshots

INFp

If your sea chart does not match reality, go with reality (Old mariner saying)

TIM
    SLI 1w9 sp/sx
    Mentioned
    196 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

You look like one of my EIE musician friends, only slightly more laid-back and unimpulsive. I'd say Beta NF or ESE.
    “Whether we fall by ambition, blood, or lust, like diamonds we are cut with our own dust.”

Quote Originally Posted by Gilly
    You've done yourself a huge favor developmentally by mustering the balls to do something really fucking scary... in about the most vulnerable situation possible.

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Maritsa33 View Post
    Where did you get INFp from?
    Basically from every test I took the last two years or so (which has been LOADS of tests), most type descriptions, and how my life and interactions have panned out. But I am still curious and want to know more heh. It's a bit of a joke that I never score anything else than IEI on tests.
    INFp

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

IEI would be activation of your dual seeking functions...that would make you ESTp..beta.
    ESTp? Wow. I am my own dual? How does this work? And how do you VI me as SLE? Isn't it fairly common to VI someone as their dual?

I must say if I score IEI so consistently on tests that DS function must be pretty powerful.

ESTp? I'll go out and take the world by storm now.
    INFp

Creepy-Pied Piper

Removed at User Request

TIM
    Introvert sp/sx
    Mentioned
    34 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Damn Witt, we need to update the members photo section. You look far more of a bamf these days.

Obviously this entails the ESTp typing by Maritsa.
    Moonlight will fall
    Winter will end
    Harvest will come
    Your heart will mend

Mentioned
    5 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

You V.I like someone that would be a good friend. I have to say that the first picture doesn't look like the person on the second picture. The second one looks more mean. the first one looks more like a nice guy.
    (D)IEE~FI-(C)SLE~Ni E-5w4(Sp/Sx)/7w8(So/Sp)/9w1(sp/sx)

Quote Originally Posted by Jarno View Post
    1)
    A girl who I want to date, asks me: well first tell me how tall you are?
    My reply: well I will answer that, if you first tell me how much you weigh!

2)
    A girl I was dating said she was oh so great at sex etc, but she didn't do blowjobs.
    My reply: Oh I'm really romantic etc, I just will never take you out to dinner.

TIM
    EIE
    Mentioned
    8 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Wittmont View Post
    Type these goofy mugshots

I think you've got your type right... Ni-INFp... The only other option would be Ni-ENFj

Banned
    TIM
    LSE
    Mentioned
    162 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)

Does work,

I 44%
    S 25%
    T 56%
    J 17%

Done it relatively fast.

TIM
    ENFj-fe
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by JuJu View Post
    I think you've got your type right... Ni-INFp... The only other option would be Ni-ENFj
    Yeah, I don't see any other options either. Where do you guys get sle or sli? Oh wait... that was Maritsa's typing, I don't need to ask any further questions
    EIE tritype 5w4, 4w5, 9w1

As far as we can discern, the sole purpose of human existence is to kindle a light in the darkness of mere being.
    Carl Jung, "Memories, Dreams, Reflections", 1962

TIM
    SLI 1w9 sp/sx
    Mentioned
    196 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

...observe low J result...
    That's were it's at.
    “Whether we fall by ambition, blood, or lust, like diamonds we are cut with our own dust.”

You've done yourself a huge favor developmentally by mustering the balls to do something really fucking scary... in about the most vulnerable situation possible.

Banned
    TIM
    LSE
    Mentioned
    162 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)

It gave you the MBTI type...observe low J result...
    Yes. The fist time I ever took this test, which was a long time ago, the result was similar, although I scored as INTJ (low J preference as well).

TIM
    SLI 1w9 sp/sx
    Mentioned
    196 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Did you self type SLI?
    No, Gulenko typed me and Reinin approved.

Creepy-Pied Piper

Removed at User Request

TIM
    SLI 1w9 sp/sx
    Mentioned
    196 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

What did they base your type on VI?
    I met Victor in Kiev a couple of times.

TIM
    SLI 1w9 sp/sx
    Mentioned
    196 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Gulenko typed you by questions then; I see Te right up there with you - I am trying to figure out if it's number one or number two.

One would make you my dual...arn't you interested in finding out?
    Viktor had the same doubts, but according to Grigoriy I am Dynamic, Strategic, and Constructivist... which leads to SLI.

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

VI is not of your dual...your tests indicated "turning on" of dual seeking functions... My best estimation of your type is ESTp or ISTp (this is without a side shot).... Look at a test you took to score INFp...if you took the MBTI, take it again, this time don't rush through the test; answer each question slowly with two other question in mind...1. have I performed this activity in the last two weeks? if that's a yes how many times? 2. was that activity out of escape mechanism...try it! the test is at TypeLogic Home Page and it's free. Post your results and we'll see what's changed.
    This is the very first test which introduced me to mbti and later down the road to socionics. I tested ILI the first time I took it I remember. Then I was confused for a time if I was EII or IEI. But then in socionics I was clearly an IEI.

I took the test two times, last night and again now today. There were a few questions I didn't like that I felt were very dependent on what the tester read into them. Anyway, last night my score was:

I 72 %
    S 12 %
    F 50 %
    P 45 %

Today it was:

I 78 %
    N 12 %
    F 25 %
    P 44 %

So I look to be pretty IxFP. I rarely test Sensing, I've seen SEI once or twice but that is very rare.

What do you mean slow and what does that have to do with type?
    Well I am not a busybody exactly I don't think Mimosa means I am slow as in unintelligent as much as slow in getting things done for example. I am more plodding along like a sloth with brief bursts of activity - is that SLI? :wink:
    INFp

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

If you understood and learned to hone it, you would become so intensely active on the outside that you would seem more like or .
    Hehe, I wouldn't mind seeing the light (hallelujah!) and become enlightened and superstrong in Te and Se...
    INFp

TIM
    LSE
    Mentioned
    383 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)

Well, you don't give me the impression of being a Delta...or an Alpha.

Honestly, I find my eyes straying to the background. I like your bookshelf and notice that in the first picture the alien magnets are aligned, while in the second they're not. What happened there?

LSE
    1-6-2 so/sx
    Johari Nohari

Quote Originally Posted by Ritella View Post
    Over here, we'll put up with (almost) all of your crap. You just have to use the secret phrase: "I don't value it. It's related to <insert random element here>, which is not in my quadra."
    Quote Originally Posted by Aquagraph View Post
    Abbie is so boring and rigid it's awesome instead of boring and rigid. She seems so practical and down-to-the-ground.

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Director Abbie View Post
    Well, you don't give me the impression of being a Delta...or an Alpha.

Honestly, I find my eyes straying to the background. I like your bookshelf and notice that in the first picture the alien magnets are aligned, while in the second they're not. What happened there?
    My nieces happened I think, kids seem to have a hard time leaving them alone. Usually I don't notice such things until well after the fact they have been messed with heh. Are you sure you are not an LSI Inspector?
    INFp