Joachhim von Ribbentrop: ILI

Banned
    TIM
    LSE
    Mentioned
    162 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)

I thought you said that typing celebrities doesn't pay off or something like that.

Banned
    Mentioned
    1404 Post(s)
    Tagged
    3 Thread(s)

I doubt about Heinrich Himmler
    Hermann Goring - ESTP(?)
    Wilhelm Keitel - ISTJ(?)

What is fun, Stalin (ISTJ) and ****** (ENFJ) were duals.

Banned
    TIM
    LSE
    Mentioned
    162 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Sol View Post
    What is fun, Stalin (ISTJ) and ****** (ENFJ) were duals.
    And your source is socionics, right ?

TIM
    ILI-Te
    Mentioned
    34 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Absurd View Post
    Yes I think most people would agree that those types are most likely the correct ones.

Banned
    TIM
    LSE
    Mentioned
    162 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Jarno View Post
    Yes ...
    Could you post a one example of this duality you speak of ?

TIM
    ILI-Te
    Mentioned
    34 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Could you post a one example of this duality you speak of ?
    I'm not sure what you mean?

****** is ENFj according to most people, and Stalin is ISTj according to most people.
    So that would make them duals.

This doesn't prevent them from having war with eachother. It just means if they didn't have these intentions and would just sit relax and have a chat, they would have become great friends.

Banned
    TIM
    LSE
    Mentioned
    162 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)

I'm not sure what you mean?
    You know exactly what I mean

****** is ENFj according to most people, and Stalin is ISTj according to most people.
    So that would make them duals.
    Yes, I read that before, thanks.

This doesn't prevent them from having war with eachother. It just means if they didn't have these intentions and would just sit relax and have a chat, they would have become great friends.
    I don't know, you seem to be a nice guy what causes me to limit most of the negative comments, but facts speak otherwise.

Tea party ?

EDIT: Hmm. Maybe someone meant Trotsky and ******, that would make sense.
    Last edited by Absurd; 01-31-2010 at 05:20 PM.

TIM
    ILI-Te
    Mentioned
    34 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

so let me get this straight.

You think that ****** and Stalin cannot be duals since they started war with eachother?

Banned
    TIM
    LSE
    Mentioned
    162 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)

so let me get this straight.

You think that ****** and Stalin cannot be duals since they started war with eachother?
    Heh, who started the war with whom ? I don't know how do you process information leading to such erroneous conclusions. It's beyond me.

If two polar extremes, according to socionics, can be duals, then I retract what I have said previously. Opposites attract, they say. If that's the case here, you're 100% right, and I'm wrong.

TIM
    ILI-Te
    Mentioned
    34 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Heh, who started the war with whom ? I don't know how do you process information leading to such erroneous conclusions. It's beyond me.

If two polar extremes, according to socionics, can be duals, then I retract what I have said previously. Opposites attract, they say. If that's the case here, you're 100% right, and I'm wrong.
    Yes duals are opposites, that's nothing new.

Banned
    TIM
    LSE
    Mentioned
    162 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)

Yes duals are opposites, that's nothing new.
    That means I'm wrong and you're right, if that is what you're trying to say. I can accept defeat, am no expert on socionics matters.

TIM
    ILI-Te
    Mentioned
    34 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

That means I'm wrong and you're right, if that is what you're trying to say. I can accept defeat, am no expert on socionics matters.
    Being duals is defined by the types that are involved.

The irony of ****** and stalin is just that while they are duals and therefor could have become very good friends, they choose instead to just fight eachother. (at least ****** decided it...)

Banned
    TIM
    LSE
    Mentioned
    162 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)

Being duals is defined by the types that are involved.

The irony of ****** and stalin is just that while they are duals and therefor could have become very good friends, they choose instead to just fight eachother. (at least ****** decided it...)
    Sorry, but do you have any knowledge about it at all ? All I see is words like friends and fight

EDIT: Oops. I'm going for a beer. Next time.

TIM
    ILI-Te
    Mentioned
    34 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Sorry, but do you have any knowledge about it at all ? All I see is words like friends and fight

EDIT: Oops. I'm going for a beer. Next time.
    I'm trying to explain duality in the most simple form I can because you seem to not even know what duality is about...

But I guess you think that ****** and Stalin must be conflictors because they were at war?

TIM
    ENTj 3w4 sp/sx
    Mentioned
    4 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Everyone knows that duals are physically incapable of declaring war on each other. If they even consider it their mind just shuts down, and they pass out.
    3w4-5w6-9w8

Creepy-Pied Piper

Removed at User Request

Creepy-Pied Piper

Removed at User Request

TIM
    ENTj 3w4 sp/sx
    Mentioned
    4 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Pinocchio View Post
    @Azeroffs: are you serious about that?
    Yeah, and if you're not at war with your conflictor the same thing happens. Conflict relations are the reason why there is war in the world.

</sarcasm>
    3w4-5w6-9w8

Banned
    TIM
    LSE
    Mentioned
    162 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)

You people seem to bridge two different systems together. The latter being reactionary to the former.

EDIT: But, I agree, Jarno - I don't know shite about duality.
    Last edited by Absurd; 01-31-2010 at 08:49 PM.

Creepy-Pied Piper

Removed at User Request
    Last edited by Pied Piper; 01-31-2010 at 10:02 PM.

Contrarian Traditionalist Krig the Viking's Avatar
    TIM
    C-LII
    Mentioned
    8 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

I theorize ****** may actually have been an IEI. His public persona was certainly EIE, but that was a carefully crafted act. What I've studied of his private persona seems more reserved, and I while I wouldn't say I'm certain he was IEI, I think it's worth investigating.
    Quaero Veritas.

TIM
    EIE
    Mentioned
    8 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

****** and Stalin were, IMO, duals... Ni-ENFj and (? subtype) ISTj respectively... From what I've read, Stalin admired ****** quite a lot, and trusted that ****** would not go to war with him (for a much longer time--two years--than he did... Stalin was surprised--and personally hurt--by ******'s attack.) Stalin read Mein Kampf through-and-through, and--from what I've read--found ****** personally fascinating... They got along well, personally.

I've experienced EIE-LSI duality manifest similarly to this.

Re: Krig and "****** may actually have been IEI.." I've also read that ****** was quite "reserved" in private... I'd like to caveat that "reserved" is totally normal for EIEs... Personally, I feel much more "extroverted" in front of large crowds than I do one-on-one... I've heard several other ENFjs speak to this as well--unefille, for example... I feel like I have more 'control,' for lack of a better word, over a group emotional dynamic than I do a one-on-one emotionaly dynamic.

The more I study Socionics, the more I'm convinced that behavior (i.e. "reserved) falls in the province of MBTI, and isn't tied to Socionics' type. There are, for example more talkative IEIs, and more reserved EIEs--an EIE being "reserved" doesn't make him an IEI, that is to say... The way to tell the difference between two mirrors is by studying their info metabolism, inter-type relations, and evaluating their energy/comparing it to other examples.

******'s strict regimentation, (and even his stiff posture,) betray an IEI typing... IMO, Ni-EIE is correct.
    Last edited by JuJu; 02-01-2010 at 01:41 AM.

TIM
    EIE
    Mentioned
    8 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Maritsa33 View Post
    Adolf ****** is ILE his girlfriend was an SF something or other

I havn't typed the others...
    If you tried to justify such a typing beyond a one-off sentence, I could at least respond with a "good effort, but you might want to consider..."

I have a hunch that you're still thinking in terms of MBTI, and haven't learned much about Socionics yet.

You're new to Socionics... It might be best to read about the theory first. No offense intended.

Edit: Ni-EIE has been confused for ILE in the past on this forum.

TIM
    TMI
    Mentioned
    506 Post(s)
    Tagged
    4 Thread(s)

Adolf ******: ESE
    Eva Braun: ESE
    Josef Goebbels: ESE
    Heinrich Himmler: SEI
    Hermann Göring: ESE
    Albert Speer: ILE
    Richard Wagner: LII

Creepy-Pied Piper

Removed at User Request

Mentioned
    5 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by JuJu View Post
    ****** and Stalin were, IMO, duals... Ni-ENFj and (? subtype) ISTj respectively... From what I've read, Stalin admired ****** quite a lot, and trusted that ****** would not go to war with him (for a much longer time--two years--than he did... Stalin was surprised--and personally hurt--by ******'s attack.) Stalin read Mein Kampf through-and-through, and--from what I've read--found ****** personally fascinating... They got along well, personally.

I've experienced EIE-LSI duality manifest similarly to this.

Re: Krig and "****** may actually have been IEI.." I've also read that ****** was quite "reserved" in private... I'd like to caveat that "reserved" is totally normal for EIEs... Personally, I feel much more "extroverted" in front of large crowds than I do one-on-one... I've heard several other ENFjs speak to this as well--unefille, for example... I feel like I have more 'control,' for lack of a better word, over a group emotional dynamic than I do a one-on-one emotionaly dynamic.

The more I study Socionics, the more I'm convinced that behavior (i.e. "reserved) falls in the province of MBTI, and isn't tied to Socionics' type. There are, for example more talkative IEIs, and more reserved EIEs--an EIE being "reserved" doesn't make him an IEI, that is to say... The way to tell the difference between two mirrors is by studying their info metabolism, inter-type relations, and evaluating their energy/comparing it to other examples.

******'s strict regimentation, (and even his stiff posture,) betray an IEI typing... IMO, Ni-EIE is correct.
    I agree with the history as well as EIE and the differences in MBTI and Socionics.
    (D)IEE~FI-(C)SLE~Ni E-5w4(Sp/Sx)/7w8(So/Sp)/9w1(sp/sx)

1)
    A girl who I want to date, asks me: well first tell me how tall you are?
    My reply: well I will answer that, if you first tell me how much you weigh!

2)
    A girl I was dating said she was oh so great at sex etc, but she didn't do blowjobs.
    My reply: Oh I'm really romantic etc, I just will never take you out to dinner.

TIM
    LII-IEI
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

I don't think ****** and Stalin were duals.

Rick types Stalin LSI but I'm quite sure he was LSE.

Most of the nazis were Beta and Gamma whereas most of the Bolshevists were Alpha and Delta I think.

Lenin - LII
    Stalin - LSE
    Trotzki - IEE

(I know that many people type them differently...)

TIM
    EIE
    Mentioned
    8 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Pinocchio View Post
    I agree. And I think EIE is even a particular case, for example Freddie Mercury, benchmark EIE (anyhow, at least for one subtype) was also shy and reserved in private. It seems to me that many EIEs are like that because of their tendency to value public life very much, the private one sometimes makes no sense.
    Really well-put, and great comparison... I agree with this 100%... Recently I saw an A&E Biography on Freddie Mercury, which emphasized--over and over--how he was very "shy and reserved in private," but totally different in public, (especially onstage.)

I can vouch that it's personally true for me, as well... In everyday life, I'm not the stereotypically loud "extravert"--on the contrary, shy & reserved.

This echoes what I've read and heard about ******. (Coincidentally, someone on the Biography about Freddie Mercury went so far as to compare Freddie's control over crowds to ******'s. Knowing Socionics, and believing that the two were both EIE--it was pretty cool to hear.)

A few weeks ago I saw a tv show about ******'s belief in the occult, and how the Third Reich used occult imagery/symbolism to further its agenda... This belief in the occult and symbolism, I've also found to be prevalent among EIEs... (Granted, anybody, of any type can have an interest in the occult and symbolism--it's just that I've noticed it in so many EIEs now that I'm beginning to believe it's no coincidence.)

Banned
    TIM
    LSE
    Mentioned
    162 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by JuJu View Post
    A few weeks ago I saw a tv show about ******'s belief in the occult, and how the Third Reich used occult imagery/symbolism to further its agenda... This belief in the occult and symbolism, I've also found to be prevalent among EIEs...
    Yes, that's correct, and does speak in favour of an EIE typing. I don't know, maybe I overreacted, I often dig deep, tearing down any kind of structure just to see what is it made of. Overly simplistic explanations do cause severe damage to once established views

Creepy-male

Georing was ESTp, we was particularly flamboyant personality, he made exageratted claims as to the power of the luftwaffe, at the end of the war he stupidly came to america thinking light on the whole war as if it were a game and was arrested, there are stories of him patting eva braun or maybe other nazi girls on the ass, and generally being kind of boorish and flamboyant and gamemans like. He was completely different from the irratible, serious, and withdrawn ******.

I wonder what Rommel was, typically I've heard people say Rommel was never really a "Nazi" and advocated for treatying to end the war after they had expanded to their current point after the campaigns in north africa. ****** eventually became paranoid about his loyalties and made him commit suicide under societal pressure. He seems LSI, he was sharp, a straight up military man, strong Se, excelled in defense, and probably his LSI nature made him suspectible to social pressures that led to his eventually suicide. It is also said that Rommel was generally against the killing of prisoners of war of different ethnicities etc out of some kind of philosophy he called war without hate or something. He just seemed like a talent military man who happened to be in the military at the wrong time when the wrong leader came to power. He seems typical LSI, being highly deligent and dutiful and skilled at defense.

Rommel for those not aqquinted with war history is referred to as "the desert fox" for his masterful implementation of tactics in the north africa campaign, he had a string of successes against the allied forces before the nazis were ultimately driven from africa later in the war. His victories caused him to be promoted into the high leadership and then he became responsible for the defenses along the french shore, but was away in paris for some time at critical moments in the pathway to the normandy invasion, also he eventually commited suicide cause ****** suspected him as unloyal, ****** basically said either we'll execute you and proclaim you a traitor and dishonor you, or you can kill yourself and we'll say you died a hero and make sure your family is fine.

Lol nazis are fucking interesting.... I don't support you know their ideals or anything, but the shit that went down among them is like some epic story/history.
    Last edited by male; 02-08-2010 at 04:37 AM.

Creepy-Pied Piper

Removed at User Request