Thread: NF's click here

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

http://forum.socionix.com

I don't see what's so important about the possibility of extraterrestrial life. It's just more people to declare war on.

EVERYONE PLZ CONTINUE TO UPLOAD INFINITE AMOUNT OF PICS OF "CUTE" CATS AND PUPPIES. YOU KNOW WE GIVE A SHIT!!

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Hi, I am back too.
    Logical types do seem to predominate here, but the only answer is to write more.... Show them what NFs can do!
    I could do with some assistance on the INFP or INFJ question, now that we finally have many representatives of most intutitive types...

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

We need more ENxJs.

Mentioned
    4 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Sorry for being the hypocrite, but...

Pedro, it said "*NF*'s click here" not "*NT*'s click here!" :wink:
    Binary or dichotomous systems, although regulated by a principle, are among the most artificial arrangements that have ever been invented. -- William Swainson, A Treatise on the Geography and Classification of Animals (1835)

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

If you were in my physical presence I would thwap you upside the head.

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

I don't see what's so important about the possibility of extraterrestrial life. It's just more people to declare war on.

EVERYONE PLZ CONTINUE TO UPLOAD INFINITE AMOUNT OF PICS OF "CUTE" CATS AND PUPPIES. YOU KNOW WE GIVE A SHIT!!

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

What city is that by the way ? *Ponders* *thinks he will be saying "by the way " a lot more often now*

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

I'd like to post more but I am at work ( a job I shall be quiting in a month or so) Anybody care to brain storm some self employment ideas with me?

Topaz

Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Sure! What type of work do you do?
    Entp
    ILE

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Having NFs in here is nice. Not only because they may finally to some posts where to discuss how to use socionics to solve your life problems,which is why I am interested in this science, but we now have feelings presented. And they might also bring SFs in here cause of their habbit to draw people together.

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

NFp- yeah same here but i was thinking.. we lack logic but we have our own strong sides and why not just join the conversations with our own base and creative functions, hehe. yeah they have strong logic but from time to time when I read some of the topics I have the feeling that they fool each other and they end up with wrong conclusions. its strange you know.

We need more ENxJs.
    agree. we need at least one representative of each type here. we lack ISTjs, ISFps, ISTps, ENFps, ESTps, ESTjs, ENTjs, ESFjs... etc

btw every type is welcome in this topic.

Pedro-the-Lion - it's the cover from the Sasha's "Expander EP" my favourite progressive trance track =)

http://www.discogs.com/release/82477

Topaz do some research. find some free niche (in my experience its not impossible) learn to code html or just use some Content Management System (CMS) learn SEO(Search Engine Optimisation), build a content rich site then signup for google adsense. you wont buy car with adsense (although there are people claiming that they actually have done so) but its very good for self employment.

CMS - http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Content_management_system
    Adsense - https://www.google.com/adsense/?hl=en_GB
    SEO - http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/SEO

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Awsome suggestions,
    I'll have to check them out further though, but its something to get me started. Ive been doing Admin jobs so long I have hardly any spontenaity or creativety left. This lates job is the most excrutiating of all though. Too much paperwork and detail. My whole body feels achy. Its my own fault though. I should have held out instead of taking the first job I was offered.
    My supervisor is istj and for a calm person she can be really dramatic when I screw up some detail. I'll never work for an istj again if I can help it. Its too stressful.

Topaz

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Topaz, but ISTJ is your conflictor so she gets on your PoLR and you get on her's so you both end up in a stress and fight. You have to distant from her and find your self allies from your quadra to defend you and to make peace with her and also to have inner peace back again.

Also, admins job is the job for ESTj so you have to use a lot of your hidden agenda. Might not this make you feel that you need guidance from a person with strong cause you can't work on your own by using your hidden agenda and at the same time doing a good job. This function is too weak for a constant job.

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

I'd have to agree with you there. I get facts and numbers confused all the time depite the fact that I try real hard my mind drifts. Thats why Im quitting. I dont really blame the istj. She's doing her job as she sees it needs to be done. I hate her constant supervision though. Ive lasted this long (two whole years) for three reasons. 1. I need the money. 2. she has her own office. 3) I hate looking for work.
    There are some estjs that work in my office but they dont work directly with me. There are also some intps and maybe one or two intjs. I have another supervisor who is esfp. She is fun but also likes to blame things on me when she forgets stuff.
    Overall the office is way too conservative and quiet for me. No music, no chatter. All I hear all day is pages turning and the tapping on computers. The pay is eh...livable and the benefits are quite good.
    It might be a dream land for some of you but for me its bleak.

Topaz

Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

The best bosses are estps!

I have an intj supervisor right now and you are right they do micromanage. You know what I do? Constantly push all kinds of data her way and talk to her about everything.

She never really asks me for anything.
    Entp
    ILE

Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Edited for gayness.

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by krae
    NFp- yeah same here but i was thinking.. we lack logic but we have our own strong sides and why not just join the conversations with our own base and creative functions, hehe. yeah they have strong logic but from time to time when I read some of the topics I have the feeling that they fool each other and they end up with wrong conclusions. its strange you know.
    Yes... I think we're full of crap 85% of the time please join in. My overwhelming cry I hope has been MORE DATA!!! Thanks for responding.

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

, I will try. I've just started to read into Socionics not very long ago.

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Guest is me.

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)