Thread: Typing: People in the Super Bowl

TIM
    EIE
    Mentioned
    8 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Default Typing: People in the Super Bowl

I've been watching coverage of the Super Bowl on ESPN. This year it's between the New Orleans Saints and the Indianapolis Colts.

For whatever reason, my brain refuses to stop thinking of Socionics--so whenever I'm watching crap like this, I think about types, inter-type relations, all of the conceptions we know here.

What's been interesting for me to see is good Socionics relations on these teams between the respective QBs and coaches.

In New Orleans' case... The coach and QB are a Gamma activity relation. Their coach is Sean Payton, I think, is Fi-ESFp, (see below to watch a video of him.) The quarterback, Drew Brees, is ENTj, (see uber-below to watch a video of him. He's actually one of the clearest examples of ENTj I've seen lately.)

Sean Payton (Fi-ESFp

Drew Brees (probably Ni-ENTj

TIM
    EIE
    Mentioned
    8 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

The other team in the Super Bowl is the Indianapolis Colts... Their coach-QB relationship, I think, is actually one of beta duality... Jim Caldwell is the new coach of the Colts this year, replacing Tony Dungy, (who I'd typed INFp.) Caldwell, I think, is Ti-ISTj. (See interview below.) The Colts seems to be a beta organization through-and-through.

Jim Caldwell (Ti-ISTj: )

The Colts' quarterback, Peyton Manning, was the NFL's MVP this year... Like a few of the NFLs other quarterbacks, Peyton Manning is Fe-ENFj. (His wife, I think, is a Ti-ISTj too... Another relationship of duality... Peyton's little brother Eli plays for the giants... Like his brother, he's beta too, I think. Specifically, Ni-INFp... He's the spitting image of my little brother, who is that type too.)

Peyton Manning (Fe-ENFj: )