Results 1 to 17 of 17

Thread: Alpha hot LIIbrarian pageant

  1. #1
    Creepy-male

    Default Alpha hot LIIbrarian pageant.

    In memory of Warrior-Librarian, wherever she now roams :frown:

    Because I don't think LIIs get nearly enough attention. And please note you don't need to be involved with a LIIbrary in any way, you just have to be LII. Open entry! This thread is an opportunity to show off and be silly. And compete viciously, violently, and with vitriol for the affection, adoration and adulations of the cramped and clamouring crowd!

    Current stage: making categories, considering foundations (is this pure silliness? Or an actual contest? Who should judge? Who should score? etc). Anyone can contribute.

    Categories:

    Pick-up lines

    Got some nerdy or creative pick-up line? Flaunt it! Nerdiness and creativity will be rewarded.

    Sub-category: getting a number. Again, nerdiness and creativity will be rewarded. Something like, "I need a seed for my pseudorandom number generator, care to contribute with your number?"

    Awkwardness and cheesiness will not be punished. Does not need to actually have any hope of working IRL.

    I Don't Need To Be Hot

    I've got ________.

    Unique talent? Cool contribution? Lucky item? Or maybe you really are just hot?

    Mortal Combat

    LIIs are renowned fighters of truth and justice. What superpowers or distinguishing chracteristics would you have? Arch-nemesis? How are you all dressed? What are you fighting?

  2. #2

    Join Date
    Jan 2010
    Location
    Belgium
    TIM
    9w1
    Posts
    2,775
    Mentioned
    153 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Coolanzon View Post
    "I need a seed for my pseudorandom number generator, care to contribute with your number?"
    isn't this kind of an ILE line?
    unholy water sanguine addiction

  3. #3
    Haikus
    Join Date
    Apr 2009
    Posts
    8,337
    Mentioned
    15 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    Seeing as though it was written by an ILE, yes.

  4. #4
    Executor MatthewZ's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2009
    TIM
    Ne-LII
    Posts
    800
    Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    Fighter for Truth and Justice? Nonsense. I strive to create a world united under my banner of the order and obedience needed to survive in a world rapidly depleting of resources. Arch Archon Matthew, Lord and Savior of the New World Order. The world will run, but only with I as its sole architect and pilot.

  5. #5
    Creepy-male

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by polikujm View Post
    Seeing as though it was written by an ILE, yes.
    Lifted from New Scientist, actually.

  6. #6
    Currently God Brilliand's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2008
    Location
    Nevada
    TIM
    LII
    Posts
    4,246
    Mentioned
    4 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    Purpose: to act LII. Which aspects to display? Probably not Introversion; that defeats the purpose of a thread. All Alpha functions, it seems, according to the values and what levels of competence can be reasonably expected of an LII. Problem...

    ...we still don't have a goal.

    Accounting for that, then, rhubarb makes great salad dressing. Awarding points would serve no purpose; rambling incoherently would meet some requirements of the OP, but not its spirit.

    Who in their right mind tries to hold a celebration attending only be LIIs?



    LII-Ne

    "Come to think of it, there are already a million monkeys on a million typewriters, and the Usenet is NOTHING like Shakespeare!"
    - Blair Houghton

    Johari

  7. #7
    Contrarian Traditionalist Krig the Viking's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2009
    Location
    Canada's Prairie Farmland
    TIM
    C-LII
    Posts
    2,647
    Mentioned
    7 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    I don't need to be hot. I've got an air conditioner.
    Quaero Veritas.

  8. #8
    Executor MatthewZ's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2009
    TIM
    Ne-LII
    Posts
    800
    Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    Oh, don't worry, natural selection will figure things out for the LII conundrum. There's enough of us for selection.

    Now does anyone know where to find ESE mates?

  9. #9
    constant change electric sheep's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2009
    Location
    Ohio
    Posts
    1,296
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    I am declaring MatthewZ my arch nemesis. I will not rest until I have defeated him.

    Try the local chess club Matt, or maybe the comic book shop. I hear they're crawling with ESEs who would love to hear a lecture on truth, justice and the American way.

    I don't need to be hot because... oh wait, I am hot. :redface:
    The saddest ESFj

    ...

  10. #10
    Executor MatthewZ's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2009
    TIM
    Ne-LII
    Posts
    800
    Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    That's going to be a problem for it is I that shall defeat YOU!

  11. #11
    Creepy-male

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by electric sheep View Post
    I don't need to be hot because... oh wait, I am hot. :redface:
    I knew you'd choose to answer like that.

  12. #12
    Memory of Tomorrow Reuben's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2006
    Location
    Oh baby, baby, baby
    TIM
    No idea
    Posts
    1,928
    Mentioned
    6 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    39.5 degrees centigrade is usually considered hot by most people under normal circumstances, particularly those that do not involve pathogenic infiltrations to respiratory organs, a common cause of non-persistent fever.
    She is wise
    beyond words
    beautiful within
    her soul
    brighter than
    the sun
    lovelier than
    love
    dreams larger
    than life
    and does not
    understand the
    meaning of no.
    Because everything
    through her, and in her, is
    "Yes, it will be done."


    Why I love LSEs:
    Quote Originally Posted by Abbie
    A couple years ago I was put in charge of decorating the college for Valentine's Day. I made some gorgeous, fancy decorations from construction paper, glue, scissors, and imagination. Then I covered a couple cabinets with them. But my favorite was the diagram of a human heart I put up. So romantic!

  13. #13
    Creepy-Pied Piper

    Default

    Removed at User Request

  14. #14
    Banned
    Join Date
    May 2005
    TIM
    D-LSI-Ti 1w9 sp/sx
    Posts
    11,586
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default


  15. #15
    constant change electric sheep's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2009
    Location
    Ohio
    Posts
    1,296
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    That... is... AWESOME!!!
    The saddest ESFj

    ...

  16. #16
    Poster Nutbag The Exception's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2005
    Location
    my own personal bubble
    TIM
    LII-Ne
    Posts
    4,108
    Mentioned
    94 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Brian View Post
    In memory of Warrior-Librarian, wherever she now roams :frown:

    Because I don't think LIIs get nearly enough attention. And please note you don't need to be involved with a LIIbrary in any way, you just have to be LII. Open entry! This thread is an opportunity to show off and be silly. And compete viciously, violently, and with vitriol for the affection, adoration and adulations of the cramped and clamouring crowd!

    Current stage: making categories, considering foundations (is this pure silliness? Or an actual contest? Who should judge? Who should score? etc). Anyone can contribute.

    Categories:

    Pick-up lines

    Got some nerdy or creative pick-up line? Flaunt it! Nerdiness and creativity will be rewarded.

    Sub-category: getting a number. Again, nerdiness and creativity will be rewarded. Something like, "I need a seed for my pseudorandom number generator, care to contribute with your number?"

    Awkwardness and cheesiness will not be punished. Does not need to actually have any hope of working IRL.

    I Don't Need To Be Hot

    I've got ________.

    Unique talent? Cool contribution? Lucky item? Or maybe you really are just hot?

    Mortal Combat

    LIIs are renowned fighters of truth and justice. What superpowers or distinguishing chracteristics would you have? Arch-nemesis? How are you all dressed? What are you fighting?

    LII-Ne with strong EII tendencies, 6w7-9w1-3w4 so/sp/sx, INxP



  17. #17
    Bilge Connoisseur Daegon Xzing's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2010
    Location
    Canada
    Posts
    3
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    Personally, I fight against the true evil in the galaxy: ketchup. Vile stuff! It smells and tastes worse than guano dunked in elephant lard, rolled through my underwear drawer, sprinkled with diced sparrow intestines, and then swallowed and vomited a few times. Believe me, I know!

    My Grandma was only 67 years old when her life was claimed by ketchup poisoning. Now every full moon her entire cemetery comes back to life in the form of ketchup zombies who rampage the town and force themselves down people's throats to infect new ketchup zombies. It's my job to stop them before the whole world becomes ketchup.

    Fortunately, I have protection: my spandex superhero suit is ketchup proof. I'd encourage you all to buy your own anti-ketchup suit from my store on eBay. You never know when ketchup might be lying in wait for you around the corner. Or lurking beneath your bed sheets, only to jump out at you during the night. Usually you can smell it a mile away, but if you have a cold ... well, best be prepared!
    LII-Ne | 5w4/6

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •