Thread: ThePirate: Wow, I'm Not ENFj

TIM
    ??
    Mentioned
    12 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Default ThePirate: Wow, I'm Not ENFj

WOW, again my life feels like its in fucking shambles, socionics can seriously go suck a fucking dick. yes, its my fault, I know, I KNOW. Dammit. I read wisdom of the enneagram today, as many others have said, and as I will say now too, that is the ONLY ONLY ONLY book you need to figure out your enneagram type. all these little sites online and even other books by the same author are inadequate and somewhat garbage in comparison. just get that book.

anyway, to keep this short, I'm a 4w3 so/sx INFp. it pieced together the little holes that just werent adding up, the little nagging feeling I had. the intertype relations just werent adding up, I didnt understand how mirage was so horrible to me but fairly meh to others, or how isfp supervision was so terrible. now I get it, isfj benefit relations make PERFECT sense, so does isfp business. conflictor makes perfect sense too, I didnt understand how my relations with SLIS were that bad, I like them a fair amount; estjs on the other hand - there I can see the problem. with them it feels like I cant be fuckin honest without them blowin their tops off and they never EVER listen to me. I just avoid. Also other issues w people in general that just didnt correlate with an EIE's way of being. Everything just clicked. WOW.

Fuckin A, I cant believe I have SLE as my duals. mixed emotions here.

*sigh* this is an announcement not a declaration of wanting my type to be dissected. For the first time EVER, I feel comfortable with my type; the pieces are in place. If you want to, feel free to do so, I probably will engage in discussion as I still find it interesting. Not likely to be swayed though.
    <Crispy> what subt doesnt understand is that a healthy reaction to "FUCK YOU" is and not

A Tiger livin' in a zoo.
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Way to go brah. Do the Socionic shuffle.

TIM
    Introvert sp/sx
    Mentioned
    34 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Oh, good for you, and how was it? I hope it was f--king good, because it's useless now, isn't it? F--k-sake man, you're amateur.

Moonlight will fall
    Winter will end
    Harvest will come
    Your heart will mend

Banned
    TIM
    LSE
    Mentioned
    162 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)

According to this, I am an Eight.

TIM
    LII-IEI
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

IEE -> EIE -> IEI -> ???

You should post some pics so that we can confirm your newest self-typing. Might be EII next weak.

Banned
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by thePirate View Post
    Fuckin A, I cant believe I have SLE as my duals. mixed emotions here.
    yeah it kinda sucks. on the upside they're very easy to sleep with. but I don't like the knowledge that my dual is probably the easiest type to sleep with of all the types. I basically plan on having open relationships with more than one SLE female simultaneously because I know it's really not possible to have an SLE commit to you and not sleep with other dudes, so why try? Picking up multiple SLE females really shouldn't be that hard, either..

Banned
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

i'm sure they're alot of fun in real life i just wish they were capable of staying with you and not losing interest. but then i guess i'm really not capable of keeping interest in anyone. maybe i should adopt a hippie philosophy on sex where i don't really comprehend the idea of marriage or commitment and i think it's more natural just to bone and have fun and then let life take you wherever. that is probably what i'll do.

TIM
    3w4 sx/so
    Mentioned
    95 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Not Ni subtype. Fe is plausible, I suppose; I thought you were Fe-EIE anyways. But I'm still suspicious of this whole thing, including you being a 4.
    But, for a certainty, back then,
    We loved so many, yet hated so much,
    We hurt others and were hurt ourselves...

Yet even then, we ran like the wind,
    Whilst our laughter echoed,
    Under cerulean skies...

TIM
    ILI-Te
    Mentioned
    34 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by JohnDo View Post
    IEE -> EIE -> IEI -> ???

You should post some pics so that we can confirm your newest self-typing. Might be EII next weak.
    and each time the person is 100% certain of his type.

TIM
    ENFj-fe
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Ok, so now there are like 100 IEI's on this forum compared to a measly 2 or 3 EIE's, how pathetic

Creepy-Cyclops

pirate, I remember that you switched from P to J because of...something to do with the stereotypes. However, as I recall you saw yourself as N not S because of something to do with being disconnected or absent minded...I can't remember the word(s).

Anyway if you are happy with ENFj or INFp that's fine, I just remember thinking at the time that perhaps you were letting go of one stereotype but not another, I suppose now seemed like a good time to mention it. So I thought at the time maybe you were ESFp not ENFp, or ENFj but if that's out the window now then cool.

TIM
    ??
    Mentioned
    12 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Last edited by thePirate; 01-30-2010 at 08:18 PM.
    <Crispy> what subt doesnt understand is that a healthy reaction to "FUCK YOU" is and not

Banned
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

i dont really see how an INFp-Ni could identify themselves as extraverted initially ..

TIM
    ??
    Mentioned
    12 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by crazedratXII View Post
    i dont really see how an INFp-Ni could identify themselves as extraverted initially ..
    sorry, iei-fe. as I stated above, didnt have time to edit my sig properly

TIM
    LII-IEI
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

just some pictures, please...........

TIM
    ??
    Mentioned
    12 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

what the fuck is up with your obcession with photos? You didnt even read anything I wrote did you? Johndo, everytime you post I always get the feeling its to serve some kind of hidden agenda, never to actually help. seriously, fuck off man

TIM
    ENFj-fe
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

A pic of yourself will tell us alot. Honestly, I thought I was IEI for quite some time but realized that it wasn't the case. A pic may help because it could determine if you are static or dynamic. I started a thread about my type; even though I already knew I was EIE, but I just like attention. Just post some pics already, what are you afraid of? Are you ugly or fat?

Haikus
    Mentioned
    15 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

There are only a few people here who truly come off as EIEs to me on this forum, tbh. I think morcheeba and numbers for the most part, but you're one of them who didn't pass. A big part of it for me is that I can easily tell most of the time who is rational and who is irrational.

TIM
    ??
    Mentioned
    12 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

yeah, something just wasnt fitting. its interesting that you would say that, how do you feel me as IEI/irrational beta nf

TIM
    ENFj-fe
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Seriously though, why can't you post pics? You can tell alot from pics, so just post some already. And can you elaborate on what isn't fitting for you?

TIM
    ??
    Mentioned
    12 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

its mainly anonymity reasons; I tried PMing you but it didnt work

I dont know what else I can break down that I havent already, is there anything specific I can talk about that would clarify? mainly I relate to both really strongly but intertype relations simply fit for INFP and dont for ENFj, among other things. that being the main factor.

TIM
    ENFj-fe
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by thePirate View Post
    its mainly anonymity reasons; I tried PMing you but it didnt work

I dont know what else I can break down that I havent already, is there anything specific I can talk about that would clarify? mainly I relate to both really strongly but intertype relations simply fit for INFP and dont for ENFj, among other things. that being the main factor.
    Sorry, I will change my settings :wink:

Creepy-Pied Piper

Removed at User Request

TIM
    Ni-IEI
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

You guys sound like online predators.
    IEI

TIM