Thread: RETYPE

TIM
    ENFj-fe
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Default RETYPE

I believe I am EIE at this point but still have my doubts. I'm either EIE or IEI, it's just so hard to tell because they can be so similar. I know for a fact that I am beta NF, if anyone throws out another option I will bitchslap you with no regrets haha.

EIE tritype 5w4, 4w5, 9w1

As far as we can discern, the sole purpose of human existence is to kindle a light in the darkness of mere being.
    Carl Jung, "Memories, Dreams, Reflections", 1962

you can go to where your heart is Galen's Avatar
    Mentioned
    206 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

You kinda sorta maybe look like my ENFj sexology teacher in that last photo on the right

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

yeah I can see why it's tough to choose between the two. In the top left pink sweater pic and the lower right pic you're making an expression that's exactly like my INFp friend. Especially the lower right!

The larger pink sweater pic is an expression I've seen both in ENFjs and INFps (I guess it's the Ni).

The lower left pic appears ENFj (if I saw that pic alone my guess would be ENFj).

I would agree definitely Beta NF! For some reason I'm getting more of an ENFj feeling.
    Hi! I'm an ENFP. :-)

TIM
    ENFj-fe
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Thanks for the replies! Arctures: what is a sexology class, never had to take that one, sounds interesting!

As far as we can discern, the sole purpose of human existence is to kindle a light in the darkness of mere being.

Mentioned
    206 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Morcheeba View Post
    Thanks for the replies! Arctures: what is a sexology class, never had to take that one, sounds interesting!
    It's a lot like gender studies I suppose. Sexology looks as sex and sexuality from a historical standpoint, how it influences nations, government, cultures, etc.

TIM
    ENFj-fe
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Oh, I thought maybe it was one of those classes where they discuss the theory of Kinsey's scale that says we are all bisexual to some degree; that would be more fun I would think. It sounds like your class was like my sociology class which was boring as hell.

Mentioned
    206 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Oh, I thought maybe it was one of those classes where they discuss the theory of Kinsey's scale that says we are all bisexual to some degree; that would be more fun I would think. It sounds like your class was like my sociology class which was boring as hell.
    Yeah, that's the sort of thing I was expecting too. It's definitely not as exciting as it sounds :<

TIM
    ENFj-fe
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

At least you're not taking anatomy & physiology, pharmaceuticals, and math related to those topics. Don't feel bad, it could be worse; when I took Speech I almost had an aneurysm; there's nothing worse than a bunch of people staring at you while you do a speech about ******, it was funny we had to pick a topic out of a hat and that's what I got!

TIM
    SLI 1w9 sp/sx
    Mentioned
    196 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Nice dual-seeking bbs.
    “Whether we fall by ambition, blood, or lust, like diamonds we are cut with our own dust.”

Quote Originally Posted by Gilly
    You've done yourself a huge favor developmentally by mustering the balls to do something really fucking scary... in about the most vulnerable situation possible.

wants to be a writer. silverchris9's Avatar
    Mentioned
    14 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

It's a lot like gender studies I suppose. Sexology looks as sex and sexuality from a historical standpoint, how it influences nations, government, cultures, etc.
    So... Foucault?
    Not a rule, just a trend.

IEI. Probably Fe subtype. Pretty sure I'm E4, sexual instinctual type, fairly confident that I'm a 3 wing now, so: IEI-Fe E4w3 sx/so. Considering 3w4 now, but pretty sure that 4 fits the best.

Yes 'a ma'am that's pretty music...

I am grateful for the mystery of the soul, because without it, there could be no contemplation, except of the mysteries of divinity, which are far more dangerous to get wrong.

TIM
    LII-IEI
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Your subtype makes typing difficult but you look like a Ni-EIE.

Creepy-Pied Piper

Removed at User Request

TIM
    ENFj-fe
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Pinocchio View Post
    You look ESE to me, but if I have to choose, EIE then .
    HAHA, no for me please; like I told Nick, if it wasn't for my sister's expertise, I would wear brown and black all the time, she introduced me to the concept of color and how it can make a difference in your appearance.

Contrarian Traditionalist Krig the Viking's Avatar
    TIM
    C-LII
    Mentioned
    8 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

My first guess would be IEI, but I don't like coming to final conclusions on type based on still photos.
    Quaero Veritas.

Creepy-Pied Piper

Removed at User Request

TIM
    ENFj-fe
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Pinocchio View Post
    Whatever you say, but that's a stereotype imo. Looking back at your posts I have no reason to consider EIE>ESE either (except the fact that you trumpet your Ni-ness ).
    I can understand what you mean by the stereotype. But seriously, my sister had to conduct an "intervention" because I couldn't get past the fact that I could look good in anything other than muted colors.

TIM
    ENFj-fe
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Krig the Viking View Post
    My first guess would be IEI, but I don't like coming to final conclusions on type based on still photos.
    My main reason for questioning the two is because I met someone who I had typed as LSI, and the fluidity in our conversations is unlike my interactions with SLE. I talk with Mercutio quite a bit and it is very much an activity relation. We both kinda battle for dominance over the conversation, and afterwards, I feel a bit overwhelmed due to the overstimulation.

TIM
    SLI 1w9 sp/sx
    Mentioned
    196 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

My main reason for questioning the two is because I met someone who I had typed as LSI, and the fluidity in our conversations is unlike my interactions with SLE. I talk with Mercutio quite a bit and it is very much an activity relation. We both kinda battle for dominance over the conversation, and afterwards, I feel a bit overwhelmed due to the overstimulation.
    You're a passive as fuck conversationalist... which only leaves one temperament.
    “Whether we fall by ambition, blood, or lust, like diamonds we are cut with our own dust.”

You've done yourself a huge favor developmentally by mustering the balls to do something really fucking scary... in about the most vulnerable situation possible.

TIM
    ENFj-fe
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Parkster View Post
    You're a passive as fuck conversationalist... which only leaves one temperament.
    Can you elaborate on this?

TIM
    ILI-Te
    Mentioned
    34 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

I believe I am EIE at this point
    yes I'm quite certain that you are EIE. Not an IEI. It's the way you sometimes react in your posts that reminds me of EIE in real life.

TIM
    ENFj-fe
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Maritsa, you make it clear that you can't read previous posts. I went on to say that I know it is stereotypical thinking, but it is relevant because as a function does produce the ability to have a more flexible understanding of color combinations. I'm not saying all N types have this problem.

TIM
    ENFj-fe
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Maritsa33 View Post
    Do you pick out and color your own hair?
    No, your mother suggested it to me.

TIM
    SLI 1w9 sp/sx
    Mentioned
    196 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Can you elaborate on this?
    What's there to elaborate?

No, your mother suggested it to me.
    LMFAO. I EFFIN LOVE U.

TIM
    ENFj-fe
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

ENFP can NOT choose their style and they don't unless they play. Amd also, that pushy personality you have is something they do not...they walk away..get bored, get tired, don't have will power to pursue a debate.
    WTF does any of this have to do with ENFP's? I'm not following your line of thinking. Also, since now we are talking about an entirely different type, I might as well let you know that indeed they can choose whatever they like. Anyone can, it's just a matter of whether it's tasteful or not. I think you are trying to combine MBTI and Socionics, which should not be done. Unless you find a following like I said before that would be happy to pursue your nonsense.

TIM
    ENFj-fe
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

What's there to elaborate?

IDK, you were the one that said I was a passive conversationalist.

TIM
    SLI 1w9 sp/sx
    Mentioned
    196 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

IDK, you were the one that said I was a passive conversationalist.
    And that's all I had to say. You should be able to derive the meaning, which is pretty straight-forward.

TIM
    SLI 1w9 sp/sx
    Mentioned
    196 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Btw, you kinda remind me of my LSI neighbor's wife. She's a nurse and probably an IEI.

Maritsa33, what drugs are you on?

TIM
    ENFj-fe
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

And that's all I had to say. You should be able to derive the meaning, which is pretty straight-forward.
    When it comes to you, nothing is straight forward my friend. You are a mixed bag of hopeless ambiguity.

TIM
    ENFj-fe
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Btw, you kinda remind me of my LSI neighbor's wife. She's a nurse and probably an IEI.

Maritsa33, what drugs are you on?
    Yeah, I have yet to figure out where should've been mentioned in this thread.

TIM
    SLI 1w9 sp/sx
    Mentioned
    196 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

When it comes to you, nothing is straight forward my friend. You are a mixed bag of hopeless ambiguity.
    That is because you don't bother. And because more than half the things I say on here are jokes, which you probably have a hard time differentiating from the serious ones.

TIM
    ENFj-fe
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

That is because you don't bother. And because more than half the things I say on here are jokes, which you probably have a hard time detecting.
    Yes, babe, I find it easier to detect that your head is stuck up your ass most days. But, yeah I wasn't sure what you were getting at.

TIM
    EIE
    Mentioned
    8 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Jarno View Post
    yes I'm quite certain that you are EIE. Not an IEI. It's the way you sometimes react in your posts that reminds me of EIE in real life.
    I agree with this 100%.

TIM
    SLI 1w9 sp/sx
    Mentioned
    196 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Yes, babe, I find it easier to detect that your head is stuck up your ass most days. But, yeah I wasn't sure what you were getting at.
    How is that even remotely possible? Have you tried sticking yours?

TIM
    ENFj-fe
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Okay...let's verbally test your assumption of you being an EIE...you can forcast future events in relation to anything at all...this is because EIE just like the other dominent Ne or secondary Ne's have great thirst for knowledge and read events related to society, people, politics, science, etc...forcast something that you find to be relevent and important in the future as it relates to physics.
    Wow, I hate to say this about you Maritsa, but I think I would have to vote you as the least likely to be able to change a light bulb out of anyone else on this forum. You want me to forecast something related to physics? Sorry, not my area of expertise, though I can forecast the outcome of your presence here. Would you like me to elaborate on that one?

Haikus
    Mentioned
    15 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

I'll try to summarize what Martista is getting at here.

To delve deeply into intuitive types is an exciting adventure. Underestimate intuitive types at your peril. Though intuitive types is a favourite topic of discussion amongst monarchs, presidents and dictators, several of todays most brilliant minds seem incapable of recognising its increasing relevance to understanding future generations. Often it is seen as both a help and a hinderence to the upper echelons of progressive service sector organisations, many of whom blame the influence of television. Complex though it is I shall now attempt to provide an exaustive report on intuitive types and its numerous 'industries'.

While some scholars have claimed that there is no such thing as society, this is rubbish. When Lance Bandaner said 'twelve times I've traversed the ocean of youthful ambition but society still collects my foot prints' he must have been referning to intuitive types. Spanning divides such as class, race and uglyness, intuitive types demonstrates a coherent approach, something so lacking in our culture, that it is not recognised by all.

Nothing represents every day life better than intuitive types, and I mean nothing. It is intrinsically linked to adolescent inner acclimatisation.

Derived from 'oikonomikos,' which means skilled in household management, the word economics is synonymous with intuitive types. We will begin by looking at the JTB-Guide-Dog model using the median instead of the mean, where possible.

When displayed this way it becomes very clear that intuitive types is of great importance. Seemingly housing prices plays in increasingly important role in the market economy. A sharp down turn in middle class investment may lead to changes in the market.

Modern politics owes much to the animal kingdom. Comparing current political thought with that held just ten years ago is like comparing intuitive typesilisation, as it's become known, and one's own sense of morality.

One quote comes instantly to mind when examining this topic. I mean of course the words of nobel prize winner Bonaventure T. Time 'Taking a walk across hot coals will inevitably hurt your feet.' Amazingly, he new nothing of intuitive types until he was well into his thirties. Perhaps the word which sums up the importance of intuitive types to politics is 'participation'.
    Why did intuitive types cross the road? - To get to the other side! Just my little joke, but lets hope that intuitive types doesn't inspire similar hilarity in the next elections.

To conclude intuitive types plays a large part in the lives of all. It collaborates successfully, brought up a generation and is a joy to behold.

I'll leave you with this quote from Justin Clooney: 'intuitive types is the new rock and roll! And the new opera!'

TIM
    ENFj-fe
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

How is that even remotely possible? Have you tried sticking yours?
    I am unemployed at the moment, so I try many things dear

Haikus
    Mentioned
    15 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Let us commence a journey into the much travelled topic of IEEs. I really, really like IEEs. Indispensable to homosapians today, IEEs are featuring more and more in the ideals of the young and upwardly mobile. Since it was first compared to antidisestablishmentarianism much has been said concerning IEEs by the upper echelons of progressive service sector organisations, who are yet to grow accustomed to its disombobulating nature. Relax, sit back and gasp as I display the rich tapestries of IEEs.

Interweaving social trends form a strong net in which we are all trapped. When Sir Bernard Chivilary said 'hounds will feast on society' he must have been referning to IEEs. While the western world use a knife and fork, the Chinese use chopsticks. Of course IEEs raises the question 'why?'

Our post-literate society, more than ever before, relies upon IEEs. Society is powered by peer pressure, one of the most powerful forces in the world. As long as peer pressure uses its power for good, IEEs will have its place in society.

Our world is driven by supply and demand. We will primarily be focusing on the Fish-Out-Of-Water model, a complex but ultimately rewarding system.

Indisputably there is a link. How can this be explained? Obviously transport costs, ultimately decided by politicians, will always be heavily influenced by IEEs due to its consistently high profile in the portfolio of investors. A sharp down turn in middle class investment may lead to changes in the market.

In the words of the uncompromising Bartholomew B. Adger 'Man's greatest enemy is complacency with regards to personal and political hygiene.' Amazingly, he new nothing of IEEs until he was well into his thirties. If IEEs be the food of politics, play on.
    Is IEEs politically correct, in every sense? Each man, woman and to a lesser extent, child, must make up their own mind.

To conclude IEEs plays a large part in the lives of all. It enriches, 'literally' plants seeds for harvest, and is always fashionably late.

I shall give the final word to star Demi Schwarzenegger: 'Oooh yeah IEEs shoo badaby dooo.'

TIM
    SLI 1w9 sp/sx
    Mentioned
    196 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

I am unemployed at the moment, so I try many things dear

I've been waiting for you Satan's Avatar
    TIM
    sle sp/sx 845
    Mentioned
    149 Post(s)
    Tagged
    16 Thread(s)

I don't care about what you do or what you think you can do!!!
    Why are you here then.

I've been waiting for you Satan's Avatar
    TIM
    sle sp/sx 845
    Mentioned
    149 Post(s)
    Tagged
    16 Thread(s)

That was in direct response to this >...."I can forecast the outcome of your presence here. Would you like me to elaborate on that one?"
    I don't see the point of you being here.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast