Thread: Type Me--what information do you need?

Default Type Me--what information do you need?

I want to be typed, to see if the other typing I've gotten is accurate. What information do you need, or picture, and what can you tell me about that type?

Haikus
    Mentioned
    15 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

ISFp, repsectively.

TIM
    ENFj-fe
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Giving us a description might not be conducive in figuring out your type. Anyone can see themselves as an introvert or extrovert, along with saying things like, "I enjoy reading theoretical or philosophical books" aren't very helpful. Maybe tell us what other people have criticized you about will help too. The best way in my opinion is telling us your strengths and weaknesses. Also, it's helpful to know what you lack because that will determine your needs from a dual. Look into quadra dynamics first of all, figure out which one fits your views and that will help to narrow your type down. And, pics also are good for verifying type, but if you are going to post pics of yourself, post more than just one.
    EIE tritype 5w4, 4w5, 9w1

As far as we can discern, the sole purpose of human existence is to kindle a light in the darkness of mere being.
    Carl Jung, "Memories, Dreams, Reflections", 1962

TIM
    ENFj-fe
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Maritsa33 View Post
    Just two pictures closer up face and one shoulder's up from the side.
    The way you type is comical. How on earth do you figure that j and p types have differing head to neck ratio's? Have you considered that many people have cervical spine subluxations? That makes a huge difference on where your imaginary line technique would end up.

As far as we can discern, the sole purpose of human existence is to kindle a light in the darkness of mere being.

Mentioned
    203 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Morcheeba View Post
    The way you type is comical. How on earth do you figure that j and p types have differing head to neck ratio's? Have you considered that many people have cervical spine subluxations? That makes a huge difference on where your imaginary line technique would end up.
    Cervical spine subluxations must be type related too!

Also hi Jude, I didn't think you'd actually join
    "And above all, watch with glittering eyes the whole world around you because the greatest secrets are always hidden in the most unlikely places. Those who don't believe in magic will never find it." -Roald Dahl

http://forum.socionix.com/
    It's pretty cool

TIM
    ENFj-fe
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Arctures View Post
    Cervical spine subluxations must be type related too!
    Haha, yes, perhaps N types would be more prone to auto accidents. Another stereotype that I'm sure someone on here will believe!

Mentioned
    203 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Haha, yes, perhaps N types would be more prone to auto accidents. Another stereotype that I'm sure someone on here will believe!
    And F egos read magazines!

So much to learn, so little time!
    "And above all, watch with glittering eyes the whole world around you because the greatest secrets are always hidden in the most unlikely places. Those who don't believe in magic will never find it." -Roald Dahl

It's pretty cool

Mentioned
    203 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

And this has to do with the size of the Cranium Volt not the cervical spine subluxations; although it is common for J types to words words words words
    This is not the subforum to talk about VI. Take your logical fallacies to the dedicated VI subforum.

Anyways, @Jude, I guess some good information to know for the sake of typing is what you admire in other people. There'll be more to ask when we think of questions.
    Last edited by Galen; 01-28-2010 at 01:26 AM.

It's pretty cool

TIM
    ENFj-fe
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Arctures View Post
    And F egos read magazines!

So much to learn, so little time!
    You know, that's the one quam I have with Jung's description of . I understand his meaning of being related to entertainment value, but it makes us sound like we are always seeking out objective forms of entertainment. Also, his idea of women being good mothers is flawed beyond a shadow of doubt. Of course, he wrote this description in another time, but still, I find his description shallow and full of fallacies.
    Also, most of the descriptions of my type I can't relate to. I am hardly self sacrificing; I would describe myself as critical and callous rather than subservient to others needs.

wants to be a writer. silverchris9's Avatar
    Mentioned
    14 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Giving us a description might not be conducive in figuring out your type. Anyone can see themselves as an introvert or extrovert, along with saying things like, "I enjoy reading theoretical or philosophical books" aren't very helpful. Maybe tell us what other people have criticized you about will help too. The best way in my opinion is telling us your strengths and weaknesses. Also, it's helpful to know what you lack because that will determine your needs from a dual. Look into quadra dynamics first of all, figure out which one fits your views and that will help to narrow your type down. And, pics also are good for verifying type, but if you are going to post pics of yourself, post more than just one.
    This is all good advice/information to have. I would add that you might post some of the central interests of your life; if you've had a passion for a particular activity for a long time, an area that you've always been particularly good in, etc., that can be helpful. It may not necessarily be type related, but it will help generate some possibilities to work from. Agreed that getting a feel for the quadras and trying to determine which one you fall into is extremely helpful. Also, information on what behaviors you most appreciate in others, and what most annoys you in others' behavior is very helpful as well. Good luck finding your type!
    Not a rule, just a trend.

IEI. Probably Fe subtype. Pretty sure I'm E4, sexual instinctual type, fairly confident that I'm a 3 wing now, so: IEI-Fe E4w3 sx/so. Considering 3w4 now, but pretty sure that 4 fits the best.

Yes 'a ma'am that's pretty music...

I am grateful for the mystery of the soul, because without it, there could be no contemplation, except of the mysteries of divinity, which are far more dangerous to get wrong.

TIM
    EII 6w5
    Mentioned
    6 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Would you like my to post x-rays or MRIs

And this has to do with the size of the Cranium Volt not the cervical spine subluxations; although it is common for J types to get that...but you need to look a the connection of the spinal cord at C1 with the base of the human skull of J's - google cervical spine subluxations and you will see that connection.

You can't disect that site of connection and move it inches back...can you? And it has nothing to do with posture at all.
    lmao! Just imagining someone being typed from an MRI makes me smile.

TIM
    3w4 sx/so
    Mentioned
    91 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Oh hello

Pictures are the most useful thing, probably followed by a self description. If you want to begin to figure your own type out, the Articles section is loaded with type descriptions (albeit poorly translated) that you can begin with, but really you're the one who has to do most of the legwork if you want to know your own type for sure: learning about the theory, figuring out what makes sense to you, how you think and process information, your attitudes towards different kind of people, etc.
    But, for a certainty, back then,
    We loved so many, yet hated so much,
    We hurt others and were hurt ourselves...

Yet even then, we ran like the wind,
    Whilst our laughter echoed,
    Under cerulean skies...

TIM
    ILI-Te
    Mentioned
    30 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

You know, that's the one quam I have with Jung's description of . I understand his meaning of being related to entertainment value, but it makes us sound like we are always seeking out objective forms of entertainment. Also, his idea of women being good mothers is flawed beyond a shadow of doubt. Of course, he wrote this description in another time, but still, I find his description shallow and full of fallacies.
    Also, most of the descriptions of my type I can't relate to. I am hardly self sacrificing; I would describe myself as critical and callous rather than subservient to others needs.
    in which book of jung did you read that? I can't remember reading it.