View Poll Results: What's my sociotype?

Voters
3. You may not vote on this poll
  • SEE

    1 33.33%
  • IEE

    2 66.67%
Results 1 to 18 of 18

Thread: WorkaholicsAnon SEE or IEE??

  1. #1
    Breaking stereotypes Suz's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2009
    Location
    On a chatbox diet
    TIM
    IDK
    Posts
    6,470
    Mentioned
    169 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default WorkaholicsAnon SEE or IEE??

    What do you guys think?
    Enneagram: 9w1 6w5 2w3 so/sx

  2. #2
    Breaking stereotypes Suz's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2009
    Location
    On a chatbox diet
    TIM
    IDK
    Posts
    6,470
    Mentioned
    169 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    To be honest i'm now questioning my entire understanding of the IM elements, so i'm really not sure.

    I was hoping people might be able to judge from my interactions online.

    You dont think i'm either one?
    Enneagram: 9w1 6w5 2w3 so/sx

  3. #3
    Azeroffs's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2009
    Location
    California
    TIM
    ENTj 3w4 sp/sx
    Posts
    2,216
    Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    What happened to IEI? not that I specifically thought you were IEI.
    maybe you're reasoning will give an idea.
    3w4-5w6-9w8

  4. #4
    Breaking stereotypes Suz's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2009
    Location
    On a chatbox diet
    TIM
    IDK
    Posts
    6,470
    Mentioned
    169 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    Talking to maritsa is what happened. . . And not fitting in with beta well.

    I have to say I was a big maritsa skeptic at first but she did bring up some really good points in my case. The way she described IEIs and their functions, it's true, I don't really relate to as much (and I do know some people who would fit actually who are different from me). Sounds like the IEIs and SLEs here agree as well.

    That said, I would have to be an introverted extravert. I am quiet and calm at baseline. I understand that there is a contingent of such extraverts among the IEEs. And my understanding is that IEEs tend to have some hesitation about intimacy (which is very true in my case). It seems that SEEs are more free that way. Correct me if I'm wrong.
    Enneagram: 9w1 6w5 2w3 so/sx

  5. #5
    EffyCold thePirate's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2008
    TIM
    ??
    Posts
    1,897
    Mentioned
    12 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    You're wrong

    Nothing you state is enough to be conclusive of either type. Not to mention, I highly doubt you understood the full range of the elements over night. If you don't know how to answer aixelsyd's question, thats probably because there's more studying to be done. A functional breakdown of why you think you're either would help; if thats not possible just describe yourself as best as possible. Maybe getting a superficial understanding and posting examples or explantions from your life about what you feel you preferences would be good.

    Let me just say this now, you not getting along with betas is a pretty shitty indicator of not being beta. It means nothing. I didnt particularly get along with the betas here either, nor did I conciously have an appreciation for their elements. Although, how you perceived their behavior and reacted does seem to point away from beta.
    <Crispy> what subt doesnt understand is that a healthy reaction to "FUCK YOU" is and not

  6. #6
    Creepy-Pied Piper

    Default

    Removed at User Request

  7. #7
    Haikus
    Join Date
    Apr 2009
    Posts
    8,337
    Mentioned
    15 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    That's not a description of SEE and never will be, because its MBTI and uses different criteria. Or am I being obtuse?

  8. #8
    Breaking stereotypes Suz's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2009
    Location
    On a chatbox diet
    TIM
    IDK
    Posts
    6,470
    Mentioned
    169 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Maritsa33 View Post
    Is this a better site description of SEE?

    ESFP Personality Types
    Again, the ENFP one fits me a lot better.
    Enneagram: 9w1 6w5 2w3 so/sx

  9. #9
    when you see the booty Galen's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2009
    Location
    everywhere at once
    Posts
    8,449
    Mentioned
    203 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    Yeah I think you're pretty assuredly ENFp at this point.
    "And above all, watch with glittering eyes the whole world around you because the greatest secrets are always hidden in the most unlikely places. Those who don't believe in magic will never find it." -Roald Dahl

    http://forum.socionix.com/
    It's pretty cool

  10. #10
    Creepy-Pied Piper

    Default

    Removed at User Request

  11. #11
    JuJu's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2006
    Location
    Springfield, Massachusetts, USA
    TIM
    EIE
    Posts
    2,704
    Mentioned
    8 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by thePirate View Post
    Let me just say this now, you not getting along with betas is a pretty shitty indicator of not being beta. It means nothing. I didnt particularly get along with the betas here either, nor did I conciously have an appreciation for their elements.
    Well-said.

    Arctures, do you still think you're ENFp..? From what (granted, little) I know about you, you are beta.

    WorkaholicsAnon... Where is info about you that I could read?

  12. #12
    Breaking stereotypes Suz's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2009
    Location
    On a chatbox diet
    TIM
    IDK
    Posts
    6,470
    Mentioned
    169 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    I'm just REALLY not primary Se. And I identify a lot with Si dual seeking, now that i have a better idea of what it is.

    I think what caused me to think i was IEI was first of all, I'm INFJ in MBTI, i'm quiet and consider myself "introverted" in the general sense (though people close to me are always surprised to hear me say i'm shy), and I thought Ni and Fe were what Ne and Fi actually are. And what I thought was Se-like behavior was actually Te in action and some Si.

    What Maritsa brought to my attention to was the Fi/Fe and Te/Ti difference and the fact that socionics extroverts can be introverted and vice versa. No matter how condescending, obstinate, convoluted, and inconsistent she can be, I will always remain eternally grateful to her for that.

    So in essence the extraversion/introversion had swapped. I'm not IEI, but IEE. My dual is not SLE but SLI. And suddenly things made 1000x more sense in my interactions with him.

    And suddenly my duals are appearing everywhere!
    Enneagram: 9w1 6w5 2w3 so/sx

  13. #13
    Breaking stereotypes Suz's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2009
    Location
    On a chatbox diet
    TIM
    IDK
    Posts
    6,470
    Mentioned
    169 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by JuJu View Post
    Well-said.

    Arctures, do you still think you're ENFp..? From what (granted, little) I know about you, you are beta.

    WorkaholicsAnon... Where is info about you that I could read?
    JuJu which info???
    Enneagram: 9w1 6w5 2w3 so/sx

  14. #14
    when you see the booty Galen's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2009
    Location
    everywhere at once
    Posts
    8,449
    Mentioned
    203 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Pinocchio View Post
    Arctures, may I ask you what was/where the criterion(a) of your vote?
    Partly from VI. Partly because we seem to have many similar experiences with weak Si. Partly because I haven't seen any Se "aggression" from her.

    Quote Originally Posted by JuJu View Post
    Arctures, do you still think you're ENFp..? From what (granted, little) I know about you, you are beta.
    Clarify.
    "And above all, watch with glittering eyes the whole world around you because the greatest secrets are always hidden in the most unlikely places. Those who don't believe in magic will never find it." -Roald Dahl

    http://forum.socionix.com/
    It's pretty cool

  15. #15
    when you see the booty Galen's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2009
    Location
    everywhere at once
    Posts
    8,449
    Mentioned
    203 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Maritsa33 View Post
    DELTA!!!!
    The first correct thing you've said.
    "And above all, watch with glittering eyes the whole world around you because the greatest secrets are always hidden in the most unlikely places. Those who don't believe in magic will never find it." -Roald Dahl

    http://forum.socionix.com/
    It's pretty cool

  16. #16
    Breaking stereotypes Suz's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2009
    Location
    On a chatbox diet
    TIM
    IDK
    Posts
    6,470
    Mentioned
    169 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Maritsa33 View Post
    Don't let intense physical attraction get in the way of you seeing how his brain works.
    I am attracted to an aura. . .not pure physicality. Which is one of the way I can tell i'm not Se.
    Enneagram: 9w1 6w5 2w3 so/sx

  17. #17
    when you see the booty Galen's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2009
    Location
    everywhere at once
    Posts
    8,449
    Mentioned
    203 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Maritsa33 View Post
    You are Delta..not WorkaholicsAnon
    Yes, she is. I have not gotten a trace of Se from her on my part.
    "And above all, watch with glittering eyes the whole world around you because the greatest secrets are always hidden in the most unlikely places. Those who don't believe in magic will never find it." -Roald Dahl

    http://forum.socionix.com/
    It's pretty cool

  18. #18
    Hello...? somavision's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2008
    Location
    London
    Posts
    1,474
    Mentioned
    8 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    woops, wrong thread.
    IEE-Ne

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •