So Maritsa shed some light on socionics for me, and it appears that I am not IEI as i'd thought, but hold your horses. . .an EXTROVERT!! I'd actually never considered the extroverted options because I've always considered myself introverted.

The guy i'd felt duality with, a person I considered very sociable, Maritsa VI'd as SLI, and now reading the descriptions of SLI here and elsewhere, it really does fit very well, including the gorgeous soft kindly eyes.

So, Maritsa actually VI'd me as SEE (some of which i do relate to, not the ok with being criticized part and the sexual conquests part), but i have to say i relate more to IEE (particularly the modesty aspect, and the subset of IEEs who are quiet) and I'm pretty certain I had duality with SLI, though we didn't get to dualize completely before i had to move. My whole duality story is actually in the beta quadra section. Most of the story is in the IEI-SLE thread if anyone's interested.

The one thing i regret now, currently knowing that i'm the extrovert and he's the introvert, is that I didn't make a move. Actually, i did though. I sent him an email after i knew i wasn't going to see him anymore, saying that i thought he's an intriguing guy and that i'm miss him. :frown: I miss him SO much. . .

Anyway, I am not totally sure now if i'm SEE or IEE, but thought i would introduce myself! Apparently I look a lot like SoapofSapphire. . .Hi Soap!!