Thread: The 16types : Misidentified

TIM
    ??
    Mentioned
    12 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Default Misidentifications Within The16types

instead of spilling your antagonism over threads, use this one to talk about who you feel is mistyped and/or why:

off the top - deante, cyclops, parkster, arctures, gulanzon, allie, jessica129, somavision, kim

(cyclops, parkster, jess )

just some speculation in my head about you guys, and curious of others inputs. I hope none of you take it personally, especially the threesome above ( only love for you, my potential duelz). otoh, gulanzon, you can suck a massive cock. odds are one's in your asphogaus already.
    Last edited by thePirate; 01-27-2010 at 04:25 AM.
    <Crispy> what subt doesnt understand is that a healthy reaction to "FUCK YOU" is and not

TIM
    3w4 sx/so
    Mentioned
    95 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Joy, redbaron (SEI), jess (LSI), Kim (ESE), somavision (probably ILE), juju, probably workaholics anon (SEI), Allie (LSI), that weird dude with the pic in his avatar who thought he was EIE, winterpark (SEI), polikujm (ILE, assuming he still thinks ILI for himself)
    But, for a certainty, back then,
    We loved so many, yet hated so much,
    We hurt others and were hurt ourselves...

Yet even then, we ran like the wind,
    Whilst our laughter echoed,
    Under cerulean skies...

Mentioned
    77 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Why me though? In all seriousness, I really don't think I'm Beta. Delta may be as exciting as watching paint dry, but I don't fit any of the Beta characteristics unless I'm completely misinformed. I might seem slightly more Beta on here, but I think I'm a lot different in real life.

TIM
    3w4 sx/so
    Mentioned
    95 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

You stole a fat chick's food because "she didn't need it." Nuff said.

Under cerulean skies...

TIM
    ESI maybe
    Mentioned
    173 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Gilly View Post
    Joy, redbaron (SEI), jess (LSI), Kim (ESE), somavision (probably ILE), juju, probably workaholics anon (SEI), Allie (LSI), that weird dude with the pic in his avatar who thought he was EIE, winterpark (SEI), polikujm (ILE, assuming he still thinks ILI for himself)
    Actually turns out i'm SEE or IEE. and "dual" is SLI. Things are making a lot more sense now.
    Enneagram: 9w1 6w5 2w3 so/sx

TIM
    Ni-IEI-N 4w3 sx/so
    Mentioned
    46 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Gilly
    Kim (ESE)
    ???

anyway... huitzilopochtli (LII), dolphin (SEI), Diana (not beta), calenwen (ESI)

and of course UDP
    4w3-5w6-8w7

TIM
    Ni-IEI-N 4w3 sx/so
    Mentioned
    46 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

You stole a fat chick's food because "she didn't need it." Nuff said.
    I have to say, that thread was pretty comically endearing to me.
    4w3-5w6-8w7

TIM
    IEE e7 783 sx so
    Mentioned
    422 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)

I am not convinced yet. And I think Winterpark is SLI. We will cling to delta as long as we can! :wink:
    “Life shrinks or expands in proportion to one's courage.”
    ― Anais Nin

TIM
    ENFj-fe
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by WorkaholicsAnon View Post
    Actually turns out i'm SEE or IEE. and "dual" is SLI. Things are making a lot more sense now.
    Well, surprise surprise I had wondered how long it would take you to see that you value over . IMO, it was obvious that you get hurt easily in the sense of having a strong internal ethical basis for the judgements put forth by others.
    As for WWT, in no way is he EIE, ILE is plausible, but I find it fascinating the amount of people who think they are delta then switch to beta out of no where. It must be true that delta is boring, you guys better work on producing some over there. I never understood how people can think they suddenly value aspects of an opposing quadra. I would never be like, "Wow, after some deep introspection I find I may need over after all, no wonder I enjoy cooking and relaxing"
    EIE tritype 5w4, 4w5, 9w1

As far as we can discern, the sole purpose of human existence is to kindle a light in the darkness of mere being.
    Carl Jung, "Memories, Dreams, Reflections", 1962

TIM
    ??
    Mentioned
    12 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Morcheeba View Post
    Well, surprise surprise I had wondered how long it would take you to see that you value over . IMO, it was obvious that you get hurt easily in the sense of having a strong internal ethical basis for the judgements put forth by others.
    As for WWT, in no way is he EIE, ILE is plausible, but I find it fascinating the amount of people who think they are delta then switch to beta out of no where. It must be true that delta is boring, you guys better work on producing some over there. I never understood how people can think they suddenly value aspects of an opposing quadra. I would never be like, "Wow, after some deep introspection I find I may need over after all, no wonder I enjoy cooking and relaxing"
    people shoving opposing values down your throat can blur things, especially at a young age. a focus on self improvement could also contribute, not to mention the multiple ways certain descriptions can be misinterpreted; its really not that clear cut. if you try hard enough you can make anything fit
    <Crispy> what subt doesnt understand is that a healthy reaction to "FUCK YOU" is and not

TIM
    3w4 sx/so
    Mentioned
    95 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by strrrng View Post
    I have to say, that thread was pretty comically endearing to me.
    RIGHT?! An SLI using that rationale, come on...

Under cerulean skies...

TIM
    3w4 sx/so
    Mentioned
    95 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by strrrng View Post
    ???
    Not IEE...really, think about her.

Under cerulean skies...

Haikus
    Mentioned
    15 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

For the last time, I am not ILI! You guys stop continually putting that into my head. Gosh. It's getting a little crazy.

TIM
    LII
    Mentioned
    4 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

It must be true that delta is boring, you guys better work on producing some over there.
    You mean ? Or maybe ... we've usually reasoned that you can't pass over the Internet, but doesn't seem to have that problem, so maybe we were wrong.

LII-Ne

"Come to think of it, there are already a million monkeys on a million typewriters, and the Usenet is NOTHING like Shakespeare!"
    - Blair Houghton

Johari

Mentioned
    17 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Diana View Post
    This is correct. I'm not an angsty teenager. I don't fit with strrrng's online social club, lol, nor would I want to. That would be a downgrade, like those pathetic college guys who hang out with high school girls well into graduate school.
    IEI-Fe 4w3

Mentioned
    17 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

when I first came here I was a tiny bit up in the air between SEI and IEI. But if you only knew me it would be obvious. General Si-related things in my life are a mess. Unless I choose to focus on them and that has to be on my own terms. And most clearly, ILEs are not my dual.
    IEI-Fe 4w3

Mentioned
    8 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Good thread and good thinking Mr Pirate.
    Gilly, I would be happy to be seen as ILE.
    The only reason I think of myself as an ethical type is that, I don't think I can maintain the kind of logical thinking associated with Ti for extended periods of time.
    But I do sort of think that I basically sit in the middle of the two types.
    But I don't really know to be honest.
    ILE does make sense in a lot of ways, expecially relationship ways.
    But not so much on other ways, like me not liking group activities or collective expressions of emotion.
    dunno.
    I like this thread, it is good.

I'm pretty certain arctures is IEE.
    Last edited by somavision; 01-27-2010 at 04:25 PM.
    IEE-Ne

wants to be a writer. silverchris9's Avatar
    Mentioned
    14 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Sometimes I think that I might be another type (Delta NF, Gamma irrational, SEI, etc., and yes, I do realize that this means I believe myself to possibly be a full half of the socion). And then I realize that I'm too lazy to convince myself that I'm another type on my own, and I would only really do it if somebody fought/forced me into thinking I was some other type. Which I suppose is all the more reason to think I'm an IEI again.

Fine, maybe WWT is LIE. That's what I typed him as in that first thread anyway.

From the few posts of DeAnte's that I've read (although I don't internet-know him very well), he seems LSI > SLI.

I actually had no problem with Gulanzon's IEE typing. Made sense to me. But I guess SEI is fine too, w/e.
    Not a rule, just a trend.

IEI. Probably Fe subtype. Pretty sure I'm E4, sexual instinctual type, fairly confident that I'm a 3 wing now, so: IEI-Fe E4w3 sx/so. Considering 3w4 now, but pretty sure that 4 fits the best.

Yes 'a ma'am that's pretty music...

I am grateful for the mystery of the soul, because without it, there could be no contemplation, except of the mysteries of divinity, which are far more dangerous to get wrong.

A Tiger livin' in a zoo.
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Joy, redbaron (SEI), jess (LSI), Kim (ESE), somavision (probably ILE), juju, probably workaholics anon (SEI), Allie (LSI), that weird dude with the pic in his avatar who thought he was EIE
    Haha. Weird dude indeed.

As for WWT, in no way is he EIE, ILE is plausible, but I find it fascinating the amount of people who think they are delta then switch to beta out of no where.
    I'm willing to drop the EIE thing. If you read my "what's my type" thread the only conclusion I've really come to is that I'm not IEE. I just picked EIE-Ni and settled on that for the time being as I didn't get any conclusive evidence one way or the other. I'm open to suggestions.

This thread was a great idea.

TIM
    Ni-IEI-N 4w3 sx/so
    Mentioned
    46 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Diana View Post
    This is correct. I'm not an angsty teenager. I don't fit with strrrng's online social club, lol, nor would I want to. That would be a downgrade, like those pathetic college guys who hang out with high school girls well into graduate school.
    Yes, you're too mature for beta.
    4w3-5w6-8w7

TIM
    ILI-Te
    Mentioned
    34 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by thePirate View Post
    instead of spilling your antagonism over threads, use this one to talk about who you feel is mistyped and/or why:
    good thread!!

TIM
    Ni-IEI-N 4w3 sx/so
    Mentioned
    46 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

The fact that you need to dismiss my comment about you not being beta with some short-sighted presumption about my criteria, speaks for itself.
    4w3-5w6-8w7

TIM
    EIE
    Mentioned
    8 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

I think that Diana has her type right... She wrote a very honest, insightful post about how she realized her type, which I wish everyone would read.

Parkster and DeAnte, I think, are LSI... Jessica129 too... Actually I think they're all Ti-LSIs... Allie I think is SLE...

I don't know how polikujm is typing himself these days, but I have a strong feeling that he's IEI... No offense to him; (I know that people take offense to this stuff,) I like him a lot.

I also like Cyclops a ton... I'm not sure of his type, but if he's Ti-LSI, that'd make sense.

Tbh, I don't blame Parkster and DeAnte for staying in delta--they're low-key, chill people... I'd rather talk with them than most of the people in beta, (esp. the ignorant, loud ones who spew ad nauseum... At the top of their lungs, in thousands of posts.) I wish they'd join beta to dilute the high ratio of people in my quadra with unaddressed, serious mental problems.

Kim, I've always doubted was delta... Eunice, I highly doubt is delta... I'm glad that crazedrat and thepirate finally made the switch.

Mentioned
    17 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

I Cyclops. (just wanted to say that)
    IEI-Fe 4w3

TIM
    IEE e7 783 sx so
    Mentioned
    422 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by JuJu View Post
    I think that Diana has her type right... She wrote a very honest, insightful post about how she realized her type, which I wish everyone would read.
    Could you link it?
    “Life shrinks or expands in proportion to one's courage.”
    ― Anais Nin

Mentioned
    8 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by redbaron View Post
    I Cyclops. (just wanted to say that)

This interests me.
    IEE-Ne

Mentioned
    17 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by somavision View Post
    This interests me.
    why? I love lotsa people.
    IEI-Fe 4w3

Mentioned
    8 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

I'm not sure at this stage. I suppose I wondered why you posted it. But not so much. It interested me in the sense that I tend to take people's self typing for granted.
    It interested me in the sense that I had been thinking about the word 'projection' and also the word 'delusional'
    It had interested me in the sense that some people like to ensure that those around them are correctly typd whilst others seem more content with people self identifying there own types.
    I was interested because I was considering conflicting viewpoints on the world.
    I was wondering because, I do not know, but your post triggered a brief sequence of thought that temporarily linked a host of seemingly disparate thoughts and processes, combined with an unusual sense of de ja vu.
    You post interests me not because I draw any conclusiona from it, however your post and the posts before present an interesting consideration, regarding myself, cyclops and our less than cordial relations.
    And whilst your comment and the preceding comments made by a number of self identifying beta's, may mean nothing at all, it does present something that can be considered at least as a possible solution to these issues.
    Upon reflection, I doubt, even taking non-socionic factors into account, that the level of misunderstanding between Cyclops and myself can realistically make our dual relationship as implied by our mutual self typings feasable.
    I know that he has questioned my typing, or in fact told me that he thinks that I'm an Se type. He also states that interacting with me is uncomfortable. Again I don't understand him and I am baffled by his lack of understanding regarding myself.
    I think it is likely then that at least one of us is mistyped.
    I tend to take peoples self typings for granted as I assume that people know and understand themselves well.
    Then I saw these posts and some words linked together and all that has happened is that a new line of enquiry has opened.
    I'm provisionally suggesting that Cyclops is a Ti ego?
    I'm provisionally suggesting that he LSI?
    IEE-Ne

Creepy-male

Isha?

Mentioned
    77 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

I think any SLI who has any sort of personality or opinion is getting labeled LSI. Come on guys, this isn't fair. In no way shape or form do I identify with LSI in the slightest. It's just not happening. Just because I can express myself and am not a droid, doesn't mean I'm Beta. You can have your opinions about the SLI's here, that's fine...I'm just stating that I am almost positive there is no way I'm LSI. The hotdog thread is not indicative of my type as I was a drunken mess that day.

Creepy-

Quote Originally Posted by jessica129 View Post
    I think any SLI who has any sort of personality or opinion is getting labeled LSI. Come on guys, this isn't fair. In no way shape or form do I identify with LSI in the slightest. It's just not happening. Just because I can express myself and am not a droid, doesn't mean I'm Beta. You can have your opinions about the SLI's here, that's fine...I'm just stating that I am almost positive there is no way I'm LSI. The hotdog thread is not indicative of my type as I was a drunken mess that day.
    This.

Jessica129 and DeAnte are both clearly SLI imo.

Mentioned
    8 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

I've read a number of your posts, jessica129, you seem to have a very nice laid back feel about you.

And your posts are emotionally neutral and I don't get the sense that you are Fe valuing.

Edit: And I'm really not sure about Cyclops. It could be a case that we just piss each other off, or there's something else going on, or he's another type or I'm another type or that socionics is an illusion or whatever.

Although it would make some sense from my point of view. However I realise that my perspective would be clouded by the nature of our interactions.
    Last edited by somavision; 01-27-2010 at 10:10 PM.
    IEE-Ne

TIM
    ILI-Te
    Mentioned
    34 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Parkster and DeAnte, I think, are LSI... Jessica129 too... Actually I think they're all Ti-LSIs... Allie I think is SLE...

I don't know how polikujm is typing himself these days, but I have a strong feeling that he's IEI... No offense to him; (I know that people take offense to this stuff,) I like him a lot.

I also like Cyclops a ton... I'm not sure of his type, but if he's Ti-LSI, that'd make sense.

Tbh, I don't blame Parkster and DeAnte for staying in delta--they're low-key, chill people... I'd rather talk with them than most of the people in beta, (esp. the ignorant, loud ones who spew ad nauseum... At the top of their lungs, in thousands of posts.) I wish they'd join beta to dilute the high ratio of people in my quadra with unaddressed, serious mental problems.

Kim, I've always doubted was delta... Eunice, I highly doubt is delta... I'm glad that crazedrat and thepirate finally made the switch.
    I think I disagree with all your typings here incl. Joy=SLE which you even didn't mention.
    Don't know what happened to you. If you switched to another typing method, please switch back to the old one!
    Last edited by Jarno; 01-27-2010 at 10:44 PM.

TIM
    ??
    Mentioned
    12 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

interesting

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by jessica129 View Post
    Yes, I agree w/ this. I totally read all of the above in a SLI voice (I mean in my own mind, I didn't read it out loud -- that would be odd). Anyway, it sounds very different from a LSI voice. So SLI, yup.
    Hi! I'm an ENFP. :-)

TIM
    3w4 sx/so
    Mentioned
    95 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Oh christ, you smug fuck...where's my cleaver?

Under cerulean skies...

Creepy-Pied Piper

Removed at User Request

Mentioned
    5 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Pinocchio View Post
    ArchonAlarion LSI, Khola SEE, mn0good ILI, incognito EIE, Arctures LSI, Marie84 LSI, Huitz LIE, Wrong Way Ticket LIE, Cyclops IEE, somavision ESI, Coolanzon ESE, aixelsyd IEE, polikujm EII, labcoat LSI, warrior-librarian ILE, Azeroffs ILI, 1981slater IEE, jessica129 SLE, Banana Pancakes ESI, ESTP LSE, FDG ESI, Khamelion IEE, octopuslove LIE, Ssmall IEI, RSV3 LSI, sema sahin IEE, smccosker EIE.

That would be pretty much all whose type I I investigated and I don't agree with. Twenty seven! :|

bold - very convinced
    italic - some doubts
    whoa this is the funniest typing list I have ever seen.
    (D)IEE~FI-(C)SLE~Ni E-5w4(Sp/Sx)/7w8(So/Sp)/9w1(sp/sx)

Quote Originally Posted by Jarno View Post
    1)
    A girl who I want to date, asks me: well first tell me how tall you are?
    My reply: well I will answer that, if you first tell me how much you weigh!

2)
    A girl I was dating said she was oh so great at sex etc, but she didn't do blowjobs.
    My reply: Oh I'm really romantic etc, I just will never take you out to dinner.

Creepy-Pied Piper

Removed at User Request

TIM
    SLI 1w9 sp/sx
    Mentioned
    196 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by somavision View Post
    Edit: And I'm really not sure about Cyclops. It could be a case that we just piss each other off...
    You wouldn't be the first.

Oh christ, you smug fuck...where's my cleaver?
    You're both full of baloney.
    “Whether we fall by ambition, blood, or lust, like diamonds we are cut with our own dust.”

Quote Originally Posted by Gilly
    You've done yourself a huge favor developmentally by mustering the balls to do something really fucking scary... in about the most vulnerable situation possible.

Page 1 of 13 1234511 ... LastLast