Thread: Hi Delta!!

TIM
    ESI maybe
    Mentioned
    173 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Default Hi Delta!!

So Maritsa shed some light on socionics for me, and it appears that I am not IEI as i'd thought, but hold your horses. . .an EXTROVERT!! I'd actually never considered the extroverted options because I've always considered myself introverted.

The guy i'd felt duality with, a person I considered very sociable, Maritsa VI'd as SLI, and now reading the descriptions of SLI here and elsewhere, it really does fit very well, including the gorgeous soft kindly eyes.

So, Maritsa actually VI'd me as SEE (some of which i do relate to, not the ok with being criticized part and the sexual conquests part), but i have to say i relate more to IEE (particularly the modesty aspect, and the subset of IEEs who are quiet) and I'm pretty certain I had duality with SLI, though we didn't get to dualize completely before i had to move. My whole duality story is actually in the beta quadra section. Most of the story is in the IEI-SLE thread if anyone's interested.

The one thing i regret now, currently knowing that i'm the extrovert and he's the introvert, is that I didn't make a move. Actually, i did though. I sent him an email after i knew i wasn't going to see him anymore, saying that i thought he's an intriguing guy and that i'm miss him. :frown: I miss him SO much. . .

Anyway, I am not totally sure now if i'm SEE or IEE, but thought i would introduce myself! Apparently I look a lot like SoapofSapphire. . .Hi Soap!!
    Enneagram: 9w1 6w5 2w3 so/sx

TIM
    ??
    Mentioned
    12 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

wow, be VERY careful of Maritsa typings. I highly suggest you get second input from someone who at least remotely resembles knowledgeable in the area.
    <Crispy> what subt doesnt understand is that a healthy reaction to "FUCK YOU" is and not

TIM
    ESI maybe
    Mentioned
    173 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

well numbers also thought I looked SEE after i showed him my pic tonight.

I also thought Maritsa was crazy at first, but she actually had some good points and this is all making a lot more sense now.

Also, the betas dont feel like i fit in with them.

TIM
    ??
    Mentioned
    12 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

yeah, I noticed that. I'm not saying shes wrong neccessarily, it just doesn't seem like you have a great grasp of the elements and could potentially be led astray. trust me, it doesnt feel nice to think you're one type for a hefty amount of time to later realize a large part of what you identified with doesn't exist.
    <Crispy> what subt doesnt understand is that a healthy reaction to "FUCK YOU" is and not

wants to be a writer. silverchris9's Avatar
    Mentioned
    14 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Also, the betas dont feel like i fit in with them.
    Yes, but that's primarily a couple of specific people. I still don't know that you're definitely not IEI (and honestly, nice as Maritsa is, I would also take her opinions with a grain of salt). Now, all that being said, I like you fine, and I did get a potential not-beta vibe from you, and not just because of the whole "too nice" thing I mentioned in that other thread.
    Not a rule, just a trend.

IEI. Probably Fe subtype. Pretty sure I'm E4, sexual instinctual type, fairly confident that I'm a 3 wing now, so: IEI-Fe E4w3 sx/so. Considering 3w4 now, but pretty sure that 4 fits the best.

Yes 'a ma'am that's pretty music...

I am grateful for the mystery of the soul, because without it, there could be no contemplation, except of the mysteries of divinity, which are far more dangerous to get wrong.

TIM
    ESI maybe
    Mentioned
    173 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by thePirate View Post
    yeah, I noticed that. I'm not saying shes wrong neccessarily, it just doesn't seem like you have a great grasp of the elements and could potentially be led astray. trust me, it doesnt feel nice to think you're one type for a hefty amount of time to later realize a large part of what you identified with doesn't exist.
    Yeah at first it didn't feel nice at all, but when she started explaining the elements (albeit in a slightly convoluted way) and just giving me a better practical picture of what IEIs are like and SEEs (she didn't talk about IEEs because i hadn't considered it yet), i have to say after hearing that, I actually dont identify with IEI as much anymore.

However, things are making a lot more sense now including my drive to initiate in relationships, despite my quietness and shyness. I do think she's wrong about me being SEE though. I think i'm IEE now, but then again, can't be sure anymore :frown:.

But now i have to learn more about SLIs and see if there's still hope with this SLI i left behind.

TIM
    ESI maybe
    Mentioned
    173 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by silverchris9 View Post
    Yes, but that's primarily a couple of specific people. I still don't know that you're definitely not IEI (and honestly, nice as Maritsa is, I would also take her opinions with a grain of salt). Now, all that being said, I like you fine, and I did get a potential not-beta vibe from you, and not just because of the whole "too nice" thing I mentioned in that other thread.
    what was not beta about me? just want to know for educational purposes

oh and i like u too silverchris!

TIM
    LSE
    Mentioned
    51 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by WorkaholicsAnon View Post
    So Maritsa shed some light on socionics for me, and it appears that I am not IEI as i'd thought, but hold your horses. . .an EXTROVERT!! I'd actually never considered the extroverted options because I've always considered myself introverted.
    in socionics, it's extratims that are "ENFp" and "ENTj", etc. Extratim (having an extroverted leading function) doesn't mean being socially extroverted.

rick has a good article abotu this on his blog, introverted extratims and extraverted intratims
    Posts I wrote in the past contain less nuance.
    If you're in this forum to learn something, be careful. Lots of misplaced toxicity.

~an extraverted consciousness is unable to believe in invisible forces.
    ~a certain mysterious power that may prove terribly fascinating to the extraverted man, for it touches his unconscious.

Mentioned
    14 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

what was not beta about me? just want to know for educational purposes

oh and i like u too silverchris!
    Well, you didn't seem to have much reserve with your emotions or the typical IEI intentionality in the expression thereof, and your posts tended to lack the sort of reflection that I associate with IEIs (which isn't to say that they lacked reflection at all, just not of the sort I generally associate with IEIs).

Also, this may be more the case with more "intellectual" IEIs (not smart, just intellectual), but I found that you didn't have the customary IEI reticence when it comes to representational symbols; that is, many of the betas on this forum, myself included, tend to avoid figurations, expressions, images, etc., that are too typical or too easy or too cliche, etc. I myself have a morbid fear of enacting a cliche (no joke) and psychologically castigate myself for such (granted, this is very likely my own particular neurosis and not by any means a requirement for IEI-dom).

Also, you seem very un-ironic, and I feel that irony is a fairly natural mode for IEIs, as in mercutio's "infp" thread, where, of course, the standard beta joke was to trot out the infp stereotypes "internet forums and coffee houses" before getting down to serious discussion. It's a way to index (that's somebody's word for gesturing towards something in such a manner as to reference it without identifying with it) the cliche while recognizing it as cliche.

As another example of this, I personally would never say "but I can hold my own, especially in written form," etc. I would have said that when I was much younger. But now that feels like too baldfaced a declaration of status. Such a thing begs substantiation; to say it only, especially when it isn't necessarily a generally recognized fact of the community, seems disingenuous.

Another another example is that betas, in my mind, tend to be more subtly effusive than I've noticed you being. For example, a beta will often use understatement, letting a "" or a "" stand in for "I have great appreciation for what you just said, and the fact that you said it caused you to rise in esteem in my eyes." Or perhaps they'll say something like "I really like you guys," but never to actually mean "I really like you guys," unless it's intentionally a very blunt statement (in which case it is implicitly recognized as such), and even then it tends to be an understated stand-in for something else.

I think this all has to do with subdued Fi; in beta, you want to let someone know indirectly, rather than directly, how their actions affect your subjective feelings towards them. Note that this applies only to statements about one's feelings/sentiments towards someone else, which is more the domain of Fi, as opposed to one's changing emotional state atm, which is more the domain of Fe. Betas have almost no problem with a statement like "I am extremely happy right now." It's just that betas will tend to filter a sentiment like "you are making me extremely happy right now by doing x" through a statement like "I am extremely happy right now" leaving the recipient of that message to infer that they are the cause of the happiness. In short, I feel that most betas rely more on implication and inference than you seem to, in general forum behavior.

Also, you annoyed the italian potatoes (like my new expletive substitute?) out of mercutio instead of just getting out of his way/ignoring him. Most betas know the right vibe to give to SLEs, which you didn't seem to know as instinctively as your average IEI.

Plus, you know, the whole vibe/energy/feeling thing.

IEI. Probably Fe subtype. Pretty sure I'm E4, sexual instinctual type, fairly confident that I'm a 3 wing now, so: IEI-Fe E4w3 sx/so. Considering 3w4 now, but pretty sure that 4 fits the best.

I am grateful for the mystery of the soul, because without it, there could be no contemplation, except of the mysteries of divinity, which are far more dangerous to get wrong.

Creepy-Cyclops

I don't think i've spoke to you, but I thought i'd say hello. Hello.

TIM
    ESI maybe
    Mentioned
    173 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by silverchris9 View Post
    Well, you didn't seem to have much reserve with your emotions or the typical IEI intentionality in the expression thereof, and your posts tended to lack the sort of reflection that I associate with IEIs (which isn't to say that they lacked reflection at all, just not of the sort I generally associate with IEIs).

Also, this may be more the case with more "intellectual" IEIs (not smart, just intellectual), but I found that you didn't have the customary IEI reticence when it comes to representational symbols; that is, many of the betas on this forum, myself included, tend to avoid figurations, expressions, images, etc., that are too typical or too easy or too cliche, etc. I myself have a morbid fear of enacting a cliche (no joke) and psychologically castigate myself for such (granted, this is very likely my own particular neurosis and not by any means a requirement for IEI-dom).

Also, you seem very un-ironic, and I feel that irony is a fairly natural mode for IEIs, as in mercutio's "infp" thread, where, of course, the standard beta joke was to trot out the infp stereotypes "internet forums and coffee houses" before getting down to serious discussion. It's a way to index (that's somebody's word for gesturing towards something in such a manner as to reference it without identifying with it) the cliche while recognizing it as cliche.

As another example of this, I personally would never say "but I can hold my own, especially in written form," etc. I would have said that when I was much younger. But now that feels like too baldfaced a declaration of status. Such a thing begs substantiation; to say it only, especially when it isn't necessarily a generally recognized fact of the community, seems disingenuous.

Another another example is that betas, in my mind, tend to be more subtly effusive than I've noticed you being. For example, a beta will often use understatement, letting a "" or a "" stand in for "I have great appreciation for what you just said, and the fact that you said it caused you to rise in esteem in my eyes." Or perhaps they'll say something like "I really like you guys," but never to actually mean "I really like you guys," unless it's intentionally a very blunt statement (in which case it is implicitly recognized as such), and even then it tends to be an understated stand-in for something else.

I think this all has to do with subdued Fi; in beta, you want to let someone know indirectly, rather than directly, how their actions affect your subjective feelings towards them. Note that this applies only to statements about one's feelings/sentiments towards someone else, which is more the domain of Fi, as opposed to one's changing emotional state atm, which is more the domain of Fe. Betas have almost no problem with a statement like "I am extremely happy right now." It's just that betas will tend to filter a sentiment like "you are making me extremely happy right now by doing x" through a statement like "I am extremely happy right now" leaving the recipient of that message to infer that they are the cause of the happiness. In short, I feel that most betas rely more on implication and inference than you seem to, in general forum behavior.

Also, you annoyed the italian potatoes (like my new expletive substitute?) out of mercutio instead of just getting out of his way/ignoring him. Most betas know the right vibe to give to SLEs, which you didn't seem to know as instinctively as your average IEI.

Plus, you know, the whole vibe/energy/feeling thing.
    Me? get out of Mercutio's way??? Yeah right. . .I enjoyed getting on his nerves. I actually thought he was kidding with a lot of his nonsense.

I thought you all were saying he was wasn't the the typical SLE though, and he definitely was nothing like the guy i experienced duality with. I guess I know why now.

You're right i'm not really understanding the significance of the things you're saying about proper "beta behavior".

Oh and i like your pseudo-expletive!

TIM
    ESI maybe
    Mentioned
    173 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Cyclops View Post
    I don't think i've spoke to you, but I thought i'd say hello. Hello.
    Hello!

Any ideas on how I can distiguish myself between SEE and IEE?

Mentioned
    14 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Me? get out of Mercutio's way??? Yeah right. . .I enjoyed getting on his nerves. I actually thought he was kidding with a lot of his nonsense.

You're right i'm not really understanding the significance of the things you're saying about proper "beta behavior".
    Yeah, SLEs can be hard to read sometimes, perhaps Mercutio in particular.

Also, your not understanding could be a function of my block 'o text post. The paragraph about Fi in particular is probably the most useful. But yeah, IEE, imo, works for you.

you can go to where your heart is Galen's Avatar
    Mentioned
    206 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

I also thought Maritsa was crazy at first
    And you have no reason to stop believing that.

IEE could work though

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

silverchris9, wow that was a great explanation that really translated what Betas are doing in a great way for me to understand. I read that and was aware it'd be way hard for me to fit into Beta. I really appreciate you writing that though as it was very interesting, as I've wondered in the past how to get along w/ Betas better. hmm...I probably just used way too much Fi there? Maybe? Hmm, I don't even know how I would translate that previous compliment into Beta...I don't think I'm witty enough! lol. Maybe Beta would be like "cool "

WorkaholicsAnon, I related to your posts so could see IEE. However, when you said this

"Me? get out of Mercutio's way??? Yeah right. . .I enjoyed getting on his nerves. I actually thought he was kidding with a lot of his nonsense."

I thought it could be Se. However, IEEs can also make jokes like that. But SEEs enjoy getting on people's nerves much more, and doing so might make an IEE more uncomfortable.

Are you a guy thought? Because if so that could explain since sometimes guys just say things like that. Or none of this could be of importance. Who knows. Happy self typing
    Hi! I'm an ENFP. :-)

TIM
    ESI maybe
    Mentioned
    173 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by jewels View Post
    silverchris9, wow that was a great explanation that really translated what Betas are doing in a great way for me to understand. I read that and was aware it'd be way hard for me to fit into Beta. I really appreciate you writing that though as it was very interesting, as I've wondered in the past how to get along w/ Betas better. hmm...I probably just used way too much Fi there? Maybe? Hmm, I don't even know how I would translate that previous compliment into Beta...I don't think I'm witty enough! lol. Maybe Beta would be like "cool "

WorkaholicsAnon, I related to your posts so could see IEE. However, when you said this

"Me? get out of Mercutio's way??? Yeah right. . .I enjoyed getting on his nerves. I actually thought he was kidding with a lot of his nonsense."

I thought it could be Se. However, IEEs can also make jokes like that. But SEEs enjoy getting on people's nerves much more, and doing so might make an IEE more uncomfortable.

Are you a guy thought? Because if so that could explain since sometimes guys just say things like that. Or none of this could be of importance. Who knows. Happy self typing
    Yeah, I was kind of half-kidding when I said that. I really dont like confrontation actually, especially in real life. Honestly the whole mercutio interaction was upsetting me a lot, but when he commanded me to f off like he owned the place that was the last straw and I felt I should set him straight (and I'm confident about my ability to do so in written form).

Last night, I read through some more descriptions of IEEs vs SEEs, and pretty much decided i'm an IEE!! It was weird, reading the stratievskaya description felt like I was reading about myself, looking from the outside.

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Yeah, I was kind of half-kidding when I said that. I really dont like confrontation actually, especially in real life. Honestly the whole mercutio interaction was upsetting me a lot, but when he commanded me to f off like he owned the place that was the last straw and I felt I should set him straight (and I'm confident about my ability to do so in written form).

Last night, I read through some more descriptions of IEEs vs SEEs, and pretty much decided i'm an IEE!! It was weird, reading the stratievskaya description felt like I was reading about myself, looking from the outside.
    ok so sounds like you've settled on IEE then? welcome to the club

TIM
    ESI maybe
    Mentioned
    173 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

the more Maritsa is pushing SEE on me, trying to describe all the bad things about IEEs, the more sure I am that I'm IEE, because all those "bad" things describe me to a T. She also tends to describe like, the very EXTREME version of types where they ONLY know how to use their ego functions. That must have been how she learned the types.

Like, she's telling me IEEs can't use Se at ALL. Which is completely untrue! It's role, not POLR! I use Se when i'm stressed (at least the new definition of it that i am coming to learn). But i have to give myself a huge pep talk to be able to do it.

Yay, this really feels like an epiphany!

TIM
    ESI maybe
    Mentioned
    173 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

I just read Rick's extended IEE description.

The Socionist: IEE

I cried when I read it!!!! Literally every sentence is me!!

After being in the dark for 6 months, life makes sense again!

I am in bliss. . .

Sauron, The Great Enemy ArchonAlarion's Avatar
    TIM
    Yet to be determined
    Mentioned
    12 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

No offense, but IEE posts look like this:

Words Words Words Words Words Words Words Words Words Words Words Words Words Words Words Words Words Words Words Words Words Words Words Words Words Words Words Words Words Words Words Words Words Words Words Words Words Words Words Words Words Words Words Words Words Words Words Words Words Words Words Words Words Words Words Words Words Words Words Words Words Words Words Words Words Words Words Words Words Words Words Words Words Words Words Words Words Words Words Words Words Words Words Words Words Words Words Words Words Words Words Words Words Words Words Words Words Words Words Words Words Words Words Words Words Words Words Words Words Words Words Words Words Words Words Words Words Words Words Words Words Words Words Words Words Words Words Words
    The end is nigh

TIM
    ESI maybe
    Mentioned
    173 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by ArchonAlarion View Post

Words Words Words Words Words Words Words Words Words Words Words Words Words Words Words Words Words Words Words Words Words Words Words Words Words Words Words Words Words Words Words Words Words Words Words Words Words Words Words Words Words Words Words Words Words Words Words Words Words Words Words Words Words Words Words Words Words Words Words Words Words Words Words Words Words Words Words Words Words Words Words Words Words Words Words Words Words

LOL!!!!!!!!!

I love the 2 cry smilies together!
    and the smilies in the middle of a word!!

Does that mean u dont read the words we write?:frown:

you can go to where your heart is Galen's Avatar
    Mentioned
    206 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Words Words Words Words Words Words Words Words Words Words Words Words Words Words Words Words Words Words Words Words Words Words Words Words Words Words Words Words Words Words Words Words Words Words Words Words Words Words Words Words Words Words Words Words Words Words Words Words Words Words Words Words Words Words Words Words Words Words Words Words Words Words Words Words Words Words Words Words Words Words Words Words Words Words Words Words Words Words Words Words Words Words Words Words Words Words Words Words Words Words Words Words Words Words Words Words Words Words Words Words Words Words Words Words Words Words Words Words Words Words Words Words Words Words Words Words Words Words Words Words Words Words Words Words Words Words Words Words
    you're a dick

Creepy-Cyclops

Maybe to an extent, it's probably more ESE though, as the cry-love-shock etc quick successions is probably a bit much even for IEE.

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

you're a dick
    Arctures!! What if he can't read? How would you like it if someone made fun of your illiteracy? *guilt trip*
    IEE

Creepy-Cyclops

I know someone who's dyslexic, however the psychologists reports that his main problem is that he's below average intelligence, ie OK you're mildly dyslexic, but basically, you're as thick as shit.

TIM
    ESI maybe
    Mentioned
    173 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Maritsa33 View Post
    If you really want him-I told you what to do...compliment him on everything he does, send him little notes of endearment, gifts like chocolate and tiny cars...they love that. But, I also said I am concerned about your feelings getting hurt by him. So I am telling you how to get him. Ask him to go to a car show or a sporting event with you. Just remember, you have my email if he starts to ignor you and treats you poorly.
    I'm sick of proving myself to you, and I see no need for it any more.

The Socionist: IEE --> this is exactly me. If that's describing SEE then i'm SEE. If you want to make it that I'm SEE then you have to show how each of those qualities are not IEE.

Thinking back, I am gradually realizing that I actually have been doing what you said(except giving little gifts) just instinctually because of my nature--I complimented him often and I've written him a few little notes by email intermittently (most of them i didn't ask him anything nor say anything that would expect a response, partly to avoid being put in a position of being ignored and partly to take the pressure off of him). The one time I did (the most recent one where I asked him if he missed me and how it was going, he didn't respond personally to me, but he did respond publically--I am thinking it was his way of maintaining psychological distance. He did however respond to a public comment I made about him, in a very telling way:

he posted that he was going to a bar in the morning after working the night shift. I was hurt that he never responded to me, so I called him out on it asking him if he was an alcoholic. But then, I felt so terrible after writing that, that an hour later, i apologized and said "sorry, that lacked empathy". His response: "Everyone needs to release once in a while." !!! That comment brought such an immense sense of comfort and relief to me. It was like he understood me and what I need. I took it as advice for me, actually.

I guess it's true, socionics works without even trying, even thinking you're of a different type. Like, all this time i'd been thinking I was IEI and he was SLE, but DESPITE that, the dynamic of the relationship really has been IEE-SLI like and I have behaved exactly as Rick describes IEEs!! SLI has been ignoring me (sort of) after that last private email , but now that i know what is going on in the SLI mind, I find it heartwarmingly endearing (and relieving in a way). Also, now that I know I'm the extrovert, I will be a bit more free in following my whims to initiate.

My next whim is to write a facebook status about how I'm missing someone's eyes (his). Since he wants to communicate so indirectly.

p.s. Maritsa, you won't be able to break up duality. Are you willing to risk that just to be right about your VI? Well it wont work though, it's impossible to keep duals apart. And i'm not giving up on him. He is what i've been looking for my whole life--whatever types we are, we're definitely duals. I have NO doubt about that.

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

I wouldn't give him chocolate or a little car. It's a bit early for that. I'd wait.

Really, he should be pursing you in some way, and as long as you seem open/friendly it's in his court to do something. If he's not, I'd get more interested in other things/people to keep your options open.

TIM
    ESI maybe
    Mentioned
    173 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by jewels View Post
    I wouldn't give him chocolate or a little car. It's a bit early for that. I'd wait.

Really, he should be pursing you in some way, and as long as you seem open/friendly it's in his court to do something. If he's not, I'd get more interested in other things/people to keep your options open.
    Yeah i really have no desire to give him any little gifts actually. I agree that it's not called for right now in the current state of our relationship. i am a bit concerned that maybe he thinks i'm not friendly because of my calling him an alcoholic. And i've called him out on offending me in the past (he didn't show up for a talk that I gave, even though i personally asked him if he would come, and he said he would--yeah I told him i was offended that he didn't make it).

Part of the problem also is, i've moved away as of 2 months ago. I moved to a different city, about 4 hours drive away from him. My only way of communicating with him currently is through facebook. No in-person interactions anymore.

I agree, i need to get my mind onto other activities/people. I have found a likeminded girl-friend in the lab i'm working in now, and we are going to go out and do some fun things together (i think she might be IEE too, a somewhat more outgoing one). Like, tomorrow we are going to go volunteer at a soup kitchen. And in a couple days we are going to "trivia night" at a pub (on my quest to find other SLIs ). It's not the kind of place i would usually choose to hang out of my own accord, but gotta start somewhere, and maybe it'll be fun!

So, hopefully that will be comforting to me. Can never forget those eyes though. . .sigh. . . (i wonder if he is feeling the same way--we sure studied the heck out of each others' eyes)

TIM
    EII 6w5
    Mentioned
    6 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Are you willing to risk that just to be right about your VI? Well it wont work though, it's impossible to keep duals apart. And i'm not giving up on him. He is what i've been looking for my whole life--whatever types we are, we're definitely duals. I have NO doubt about that.
    I love your confidence, it's enviable . If you are that sure, then just go all out.