Ni-IEI 4w3 sx/so
    Mentioned
    40 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

sigh. alpha introvert, maybe EII.
    4w3-5w6-8w7

Creepy-sarahdxwrappd

what? hell no. I'm either beta or gamma.

TIM
    Ni-IEI 4w3 sx/so
    Mentioned
    40 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

how did I know you would say that? you made the thread, dear. and it just so happens to be about VI. that's my opinion on ~how you VI~
    4w3-5w6-8w7

TIM
    3w4 sx/so
    Mentioned
    91 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Perhaps ESI? More introverted, probably ethical; not IEI.
    But, for a certainty, back then,
    We loved so many, yet hated so much,
    We hurt others and were hurt ourselves...

Yet even then, we ran like the wind,
    Whilst our laughter echoed,
    Under cerulean skies...

TIM
    Ni-IEI 4w3 sx/so
    Mentioned
    40 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

thread closed already? gee.
    4w3-5w6-8w7

TIM
    ??
    Mentioned
    12 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

I agree with ESI as a tentative typing, however take that with a grain of salt. Its an off the wall guess based on your posts but you strike me as more of that than IEI from your writings. Sorry to hear about your circumstances, hopefully things will get better.
    <Crispy> what subt doesnt understand is that a healthy reaction to "FUCK YOU" is and not

Creepy-sarahdxwrappd

thanks.
    I dunno, I could be IEI..maybe in real life. lol.. I dunno I recognize both descriptions in me: ESI and IEI. I feel deeply, but ..I'm somehow embarassed in many situations to show it. I'm really outgoing when I feel I have something humorous or enlightening to share...if not, I tend to keep silent...and be either giving my full attention to the people around me (usualy admiring or critquing their behavoir), or totally daydreaming about life, what i want to say to someone, something that happened earlier in the day that i repeat in my head over and over, or..wish i was somewhere else, anywhere, traveling..sometimes I hear that I give out way to much personal detail..usually i'm good about keeping things seperate..but there are time when I feel like i will explode if I don't get it out..and I end up spilling everything to too many people and it bites me in the butt ie..with coworkers. I'm like two different people it seems. either i'm realistic and somewhat content..or i'm completely dreamy..and i'm kinda content (but experience more difficultly in living in the reality of life), but meloncholy.

TIM
    ILI-Te
    Mentioned
    30 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by sarahdxwrappd View Post
    either i'm realistic and somewhat content..or i'm completely dreamy..and i'm entirely happy but still meloncholy.
    this sounds like an intuitive person. xNxx

Creepy-sarahdxwrappd

..I like to make lists, they help me think and decide and brainstorm. When I shut off my brain though, I like to sit and do absolutely nothing...just get kinda depressed and wonder who I am...am I really being myself? Who am I?..
    Last edited by sarahdxwrappd; 01-24-2010 at 11:37 PM.

Mentioned
    203 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Maritsa33 View Post
    You like quotes...ESTJ's love quotes.
    This sentence bewilders me as much as it does infuriates me.

Everybody loves quotes. Everybody. What differs is which kinds of quotes people like.
    "And above all, watch with glittering eyes the whole world around you because the greatest secrets are always hidden in the most unlikely places. Those who don't believe in magic will never find it." -Roald Dahl

http://forum.socionix.com/
    It's pretty cool

Creepy-sarahdxwrappd

Marissta33... You're annoying. I'm new to soconics , but I think that even I can VI better than you. ESFP? No! I read some of your guesses for other's VI's...and you suck at it. I don't live in the moment, I try to...but I've very limited Extraverted Sensing.. I'd say I live in the past or try..unsuccessfully to predict the future. anyways, thanks everyone else for your imput...and yes, every type loves qoutes, so that was an extremely retarded statement.