Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Results 1 to 40 of 47

Thread: Visually Identify My Friend

  1. #1
    A dusty and dreadful charade. Scapegrace's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2010
    TIM
    ill
    Posts
    3,055
    Mentioned
    169 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default Visually Identify My Friend





    Last edited by Scapegrace; 03-26-2013 at 11:18 AM.

  2. #2
    strrrng's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2007
    TIM
    Ni-IEI 4w3 sx/so
    Posts
    8,781
    Mentioned
    40 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    edit: lol.

  3. #3

    Join Date
    Sep 2009
    Location
    Saugerties,NY
    TIM
    ENFj-fe
    Posts
    947
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    yeah I was gonna say IEI as well.
    EIE tritype 5w4, 4w5, 9w1


    As far as we can discern, the sole purpose of human existence is to kindle a light in the darkness of mere being.
    Carl Jung, "Memories, Dreams, Reflections", 1962

  4. #4
    A dusty and dreadful charade. Scapegrace's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2010
    TIM
    ill
    Posts
    3,055
    Mentioned
    169 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by strrrng View Post
    edit: lol.
    Bitch.

    No takers? I'm deeply disappointed. I was assured that this website was splendiferous.
    Last edited by Scapegrace; 01-15-2010 at 08:04 AM.

  5. #5
    strrrng's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2007
    TIM
    Ni-IEI 4w3 sx/so
    Posts
    8,781
    Mentioned
    40 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    Just give it time.

  6. #6
    Snomunegot munenori2's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2007
    Location
    Kansas
    TIM
    Introvert sp/sx
    Posts
    7,739
    Mentioned
    30 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    Garmonbozia.
    Moonlight will fall
    Winter will end
    Harvest will come
    Your heart will mend

  7. #7
    ILE - ENTp 1981slater's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2005
    Location
    Spain
    TIM
    ILE (ENTp)
    Posts
    4,866
    Mentioned
    15 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    SEE or IEE
    ILE "Searcher"
    Socionics: ENTp
    DCNH: Dominant --> perhaps Normalizing
    Enneagram: 7w6 "Enthusiast"
    MBTI: ENTJ "Field Marshall" or ENTP "Inventor"
    Astrological sign: Aquarius

    To learn, read. To know, write. To master, teach.

  8. #8
    crazedrat's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2007
    Location
    moon
    Posts
    4,885
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    iei. i would probably have sex with her.
    INTp

  9. #9
    Let's fly now Gilly's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2005
    TIM
    3w4 sx/so
    Posts
    24,757
    Mentioned
    91 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    Oh Ani, you solicitous little beast.

    IEI-Ni, beyond a shade of doubt.
    But, for a certainty, back then,
    We loved so many, yet hated so much,
    We hurt others and were hurt ourselves...

    Yet even then, we ran like the wind,
    Whilst our laughter echoed,
    Under cerulean skies...

  10. #10
    JohnDo's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2009
    TIM
    LII-IEI
    Posts
    638
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by crazedratXII View Post
    iei. i would probably have sex with her.
    She'd probably rather get fucked by a dog than by you...

    Beta-NF. Might be an introverted subtype of an EIE...

  11. #11
    Contrarian Traditionalist Krig the Viking's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2009
    Location
    Canada's Prairie Farmland
    TIM
    C-LII
    Posts
    2,647
    Mentioned
    7 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    I agree with IEI. Posture is loose and kind of slouchy, common to Perceivers. Arms are held close to the body, has a general "withdrawn" look, common to introverts. Eyes have a spacey, far-off look, common to intuiters, and Fe is just a general impression that I can't really quantify.
    Quaero Veritas.

  12. #12
    A dusty and dreadful charade. Scapegrace's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2010
    TIM
    ill
    Posts
    3,055
    Mentioned
    169 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by munenori2 View Post
    Garmonbozia.
    Is that some kind of falafel?

  13. #13
    A dusty and dreadful charade. Scapegrace's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2010
    TIM
    ill
    Posts
    3,055
    Mentioned
    169 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by JohnDo View Post
    She'd probably rather get fucked by a dog than by you...

    Beta-NF. Might be an introverted subtype of an EIE...
    Site demographic: horny high school boys.

  14. #14
    heath's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2005
    Posts
    5,722
    Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    lol. shouldn't you be molding over and getting pruney in a bathtub somewhere?
    asd

  15. #15
    A dusty and dreadful charade. Scapegrace's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2010
    TIM
    ill
    Posts
    3,055
    Mentioned
    169 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Krig the Viking View Post
    I agree with IEI. Posture is loose and kind of slouchy, common to Perceivers. Arms are held close to the body, has a general "withdrawn" look, common to introverts. Eyes have a spacey, far-off look, common to intuiters, and Fe is just a general impression that I can't really quantify.
    Uh, she's holding a dog. If he were holding te dog away from her it woud indicate only that she doesn't like dogs. Keen observations though.

  16. #16
    Snomunegot munenori2's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2007
    Location
    Kansas
    TIM
    Introvert sp/sx
    Posts
    7,739
    Mentioned
    30 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Scapegrace View Post
    Is that some kind of falafel?
    Probably!
    Moonlight will fall
    Winter will end
    Harvest will come
    Your heart will mend

  17. #17
    A dusty and dreadful charade. Scapegrace's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2010
    TIM
    ill
    Posts
    3,055
    Mentioned
    169 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by heath View Post
    lol. shouldn't you be molding over and getting pruney in a bathtub somewhere?
    Shouldn't you be...

    ... hold on. *concentrates* I'm having trouble being obsessed enough with you to know what to suggest.

  18. #18
    A dusty and dreadful charade. Scapegrace's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2010
    TIM
    ill
    Posts
    3,055
    Mentioned
    169 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by munenori2 View Post
    Probably!
    Hmm... hominy?

  19. #19
    Creepy-female

    Default

    I like your pictures. You're obviously beautiful, but I like that you look interesting too. I've think that interesting people make interesting photographs. That second picture looks like it belongs on the Cover of a National Geographic that covers a white person's journey to Zimbabwe, though. Or maybe you were like raised by the natives, and then discovered years later.

    Hey I remember that you like dogs! So can you tell me, is this a terrier mix like the vet said? Another person said it was a Jack Russel terrier. Mom found this sad specimen yesterday and decided to rescue her after she'd nearly been hit by no less than 3 cars.





    Also, can you tell me if it's correct thinking that I don't love her because she doesn't love me? Dad's excuse was that she's not smart, like "blah blah blah I like smart dogs", and his excuses work like that, cause he is that kind of person. I'm not that kind of person, but pretend I am because I want to look cool and stuff. So I kind of copied him cause I didn't think it sounded cool to say I had this unrequited love for her. But I do wish she liked me back. But then I thought perhaps she's too sad and lost to love anyone. But that isn't true, just a rationalization, because she likes Mom who rescued her.

    I tried to rescue a dog on the highway and only succeeded in nearly killing myself and a friend and getting mud all over the side. The dog ended up getting scared but we used that to nudge him down into a ravine/valley thing that had a house, so people would find him.

  20. #20
    heath's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2005
    Posts
    5,722
    Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Scapegrace View Post
    Shouldn't you be...

    ... hold on. *concentrates* I'm having trouble being obsessed enough with you to know what to suggest.
    ? My suggestion isn't a product of obsession as much as i remember a conversation from a long time ago where you mentioned you whittled time away in a bathtub.

    ya pruney bitch.
    asd

  21. #21
    A dusty and dreadful charade. Scapegrace's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2010
    TIM
    ill
    Posts
    3,055
    Mentioned
    169 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by dolphin View Post
    I like your pictures. You're obviously beautiful, but I like that you look interesting too. I've think that interesting people make interesting photographs. That second picture looks like it belongs on the Cover of a National Geographic that covers a white person's journey to Zimbabwe, though. Or maybe you were like raised by the natives, and then discovered years later.

    Hey I remember that you like dogs! So can you tell me, is this a terrier mix like the vet said? Another person said it was a Jack Russel terrier. Mom found this sad specimen yesterday and decided to rescue her after she'd nearly been hit by no less than 3 cars.





    Also, can you tell me if it's correct thinking that I don't love her because she doesn't love me? Dad's excuse was that she's not smart, like "blah blah blah I like smart dogs", and his excuses work like that, cause he is that kind of person. I'm not that kind of person, but pretend I am because I want to look cool and stuff. So I kind of copied him cause I didn't think it sounded cool to say I had this unrequited love for her. But I do wish she liked me back. But then I thought perhaps she's too sad and lost to love anyone. But that isn't true, just a rationalization, because she likes Mom who rescued her.

    I tried to rescue a dog on the highway and only succeeded in nearly killing myself and a friend and getting mud all over the side. The dog ended up getting scared but we used that to nudge him down into a ravine/valley thing that had a house, so people would find him.
    Love her and she will love you. I suppose it goes both ways, no? You know when you are particularly well loved and dogs know when they aren't. Make a little bit of extra effort and she'll come around.

    She's a cute one. Looks like a wire coated JR with funny ears but could be a mix. If you're really interested to know they now make fancy dog DNA test kits. You swab cheek, send in her drool and they tell exactly what breed(s) your pup is. Good luck!

  22. #22
    A dusty and dreadful charade. Scapegrace's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2010
    TIM
    ill
    Posts
    3,055
    Mentioned
    169 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by heath View Post
    ? My suggestion isn't a product of obsession as much as i remember a conversation from a long time ago where you mentioned you whittled time away in a bathtub.

    ya pruney bitch.
    Oh, well I quit that when I started finding seaweed in my hair.
    Last edited by Scapegrace; 01-15-2010 at 10:51 PM. Reason: Please allow me to apologize for mistaking you for Jessica.

  23. #23
    Let's fly now Gilly's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2005
    TIM
    3w4 sx/so
    Posts
    24,757
    Mentioned
    91 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Scapegrace View Post
    Oh, well I quit that when I started finding seaweed in my hair.
    Ah, Latin America.
    But, for a certainty, back then,
    We loved so many, yet hated so much,
    We hurt others and were hurt ourselves...

    Yet even then, we ran like the wind,
    Whilst our laughter echoed,
    Under cerulean skies...

  24. #24
    A dusty and dreadful charade. Scapegrace's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2010
    TIM
    ill
    Posts
    3,055
    Mentioned
    169 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Gilly View Post
    Ah, Latin America.
    We don't even have bathtubs. Water shortage.

  25. #25
    strrrng's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2007
    TIM
    Ni-IEI 4w3 sx/so
    Posts
    8,781
    Mentioned
    40 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Scapegrace View Post
    We don't even have bathtubs. Water shortage.
    Same. Except mine is due to the negligence of black people. Not too far off.
    4w3-5w6-8w7

  26. #26
    A dusty and dreadful charade. Scapegrace's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2010
    TIM
    ill
    Posts
    3,055
    Mentioned
    169 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    I like your signature. I should use that although I expect there is very little I can do to prevent getting a cock drawn in my mouth with mspaint. You would think that these losers would at least learn to use photoshop.

    Those black people, man, they are always leaving the water on when they brush their teeth.

    I forgot that this site is full of right wing assholes.

  27. #27
    Let's fly now Gilly's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2005
    TIM
    3w4 sx/so
    Posts
    24,757
    Mentioned
    91 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Scapegrace View Post
    We don't even have bathtubs. Water shortage.
    While that could potentially be oddly freeing, I think I would probably feel like peeling my skin off after a few days.
    But, for a certainty, back then,
    We loved so many, yet hated so much,
    We hurt others and were hurt ourselves...

    Yet even then, we ran like the wind,
    Whilst our laughter echoed,
    Under cerulean skies...

  28. #28
    strrrng's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2007
    TIM
    Ni-IEI 4w3 sx/so
    Posts
    8,781
    Mentioned
    40 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Scapegrace View Post
    Those black people, man, they are always leaving the water on when they brush their teeth.
    lmao. I've never seen anything to suggest that the ones in my house actually brush their teeth; the crusty toothbrush lying face down on a hairy face towel speaks for itself.
    4w3-5w6-8w7

  29. #29
    A dusty and dreadful charade. Scapegrace's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2010
    TIM
    ill
    Posts
    3,055
    Mentioned
    169 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Gilly View Post
    While that could potentially be oddly freeing, I think I would probably feel like peeling my skin off after a few days.
    We do have showers.

  30. #30
    Creepy-Pied Piper

    Default

    Removed at User Request

  31. #31
    A dusty and dreadful charade. Scapegrace's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2010
    TIM
    ill
    Posts
    3,055
    Mentioned
    169 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Pinocchio View Post
    I can't think at other type than SLE, directly.
    Why?

  32. #32
    what is essential is invisible to the eye fox's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2006
    Location
    Space
    TIM
    ILI
    Posts
    12,802
    Mentioned
    367 Post(s)
    Tagged
    9 Thread(s)

    Default

    IEI - crazedrat subtype
    Quote Originally Posted by jxrtes View Post
    betas should be kept in zoos for children to stare and throw pop corn at.

  33. #33
    Ritella's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2007
    Location
    at your feet
    Posts
    2,092
    Mentioned
    4 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by munenori2 View Post
    Garmonbozia.
    i was thinking the exact same thing.
    EII; E6(w5)

    i am flakey

  34. #34
    Snomunegot munenori2's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2007
    Location
    Kansas
    TIM
    Introvert sp/sx
    Posts
    7,739
    Mentioned
    30 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Ritella View Post
    i was thinking the exact same thing.
    /pat
    Moonlight will fall
    Winter will end
    Harvest will come
    Your heart will mend

  35. #35
    Creepy-Pied Piper

    Default

    Removed at User Request

  36. #36
    A dusty and dreadful charade. Scapegrace's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2010
    TIM
    ill
    Posts
    3,055
    Mentioned
    169 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Starfall View Post
    IEI - crazedrat subtype
    Oh now, Sweetheart. You're just jealous of my spunk.

    I understand.

  37. #37
    Let's fly now Gilly's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2005
    TIM
    3w4 sx/so
    Posts
    24,757
    Mentioned
    91 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    blah blah blah

    Nobody respond to this thread until she posts somewhere else, too. We're just feeding her greedy little ego.
    But, for a certainty, back then,
    We loved so many, yet hated so much,
    We hurt others and were hurt ourselves...

    Yet even then, we ran like the wind,
    Whilst our laughter echoed,
    Under cerulean skies...

  38. #38
    redbaron's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2007
    Posts
    9,321
    Mentioned
    16 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Ritella View Post
    i was thinking the exact same thing.
    me too.
    IEI-Fe 4w3

  39. #39
    redbaron's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2007
    Posts
    9,321
    Mentioned
    16 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Gilly View Post
    blah blah blah

    Nobody respond to this thread until she posts somewhere else, too. We're just feeding her greedy little ego.
    IEI-Fe 4w3

  40. #40
    Creepy-Pied Piper

    Default

    Removed at User Request

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Tags for this Thread

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •