Accepting I'm EIE, I don't really know how to take this typing. I'm kind of disoriented, although it does explain things that I didnt really want to address about myself. I related alot of my interactions, and understanding of the world to socionics. Emotionally, I've invested probably more than I should have; I sincerely hope none of you make the same mistake.

My current state/opinions: Betas has been portrayed to me as destructive and evil. I really hope my time here, among other things, will prove this wrong. I'm still a little bewildered to know I operate comparatively to ******. Although I guess its kind of cool. Meh. That being said, I have to thank the people who suggested EIE for me, I always took it as an attack, and maybe some were, but nonetheless it did shed some light on things that I probably needed to think about. So, to everyone who contributed, thank you: Morcheeba, Cyclops, Cerulean Flame, jessica129, basically everyone in my recent typing thread, a certain someone who played a big role behind the scenes(you know who you are ;D), even JuJu and Gilly, I appreciate it alot. Im also going to add in Expat whose writings are brilliant and helped clarify a couple of things.

so yeah, any info on how to deal with being EIE, or on LSIs would be fucking fantastic as I dont know what the hell is going on yet.

cheers