View Poll Results: What is your type?

Voters
56. You may not vote on this poll
  • SEE (ESFp)

    3 5.36%
  • ILI (INTp)

    26 46.43%
  • LIE (ENTj)

    13 23.21%
  • ESI (ISFj)

    14 25.00%
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
Results 41 to 64 of 64

Thread: Gamma Census

  1. #41
    Haikus
    Join Date
    Jan 2014
    Location
    Berlin
    TIM
    LSI 5w6 sx/so
    Posts
    5,421
    Mentioned
    144 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)

    Default

    why does the poll say nerdy ILIs have a monopoly here

  2. #42
    Vers's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2014
    TIM
    Ni-ILI, 5 sp/sx
    Posts
    32
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    Some people like crazedat ,Pa3s, and Aiss later changed their self-typing of ILI to something else, so the poll results and its implications may not exactly be accurate due to mistyping.

  3. #43
    Anglas's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2011
    Location
    Lithuania
    TIM
    LIE-Ni 7w8 So/Sp
    Posts
    1,354
    Mentioned
    33 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default


  4. #44
    Alomoes's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2015
    TIM
    INTp ILI
    Posts
    372
    Mentioned
    5 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Anglas View Post
    What is the point of this post? I ask because it looks like something

    ham1.jpg

    would say.
    Last edited by Alomoes; 02-08-2015 at 02:32 AM.

  5. #45
    Anglas's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2011
    Location
    Lithuania
    TIM
    LIE-Ni 7w8 So/Sp
    Posts
    1,354
    Mentioned
    33 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Alomoes View Post
    What is the point of this post? I ask because it looks like something



    would say.
    Because this:
    Some people like crazedat ,Pa3s, and Aiss later changed their self-typing of ILI to something else, so the poll results and its implications may not exactly be accurate due to mistyping.
    to me sounds like an obvious statement.


    what is this?

  6. #46
    silke's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2011
    TIM
    Ni-IEI sx/sp
    Posts
    3,779
    Mentioned
    317 Post(s)
    Tagged
    3 Thread(s)

    Default

    Re: Creation of new polls to deal with the mistypings, if a new poll is made, the exact same thing will happen to it with people placing their vote then later changing their type to something else with their old vote remaining. So this isn't really a viable solution.

    I've also inquired whether it's possible to take voters' names from these polls somehow, but @bg has said that this is not an option for this forum.

  7. #47
    carrina's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2014
    Location
    wv
    TIM
    SEE sx sp (8)46
    Posts
    347
    Mentioned
    12 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Sienna View Post
    Username: me
    Sociotype: ESI-Fi
    Enneatype: I identify with 5w6 - 8-4 most of all; sx/so (or sx/sp)
    Gender: much of anything possible except for trans
    Age: 33
    Location: here
    Occupation: I teach, I write, I translate and I do research. Guess what I like doing most and what brings me more money.
    Ethnicity: explained in another freaky thread what my blood is made of: http://www.the16types.info/vbulletin/showthread.php/44962-I-d-appreciate-your-input
    Height & weight: 1,69m/52kg
    Eye color & hair color: green&copper-blonde
    Hobbies & interests: books, music, movies, many other kinds of art, travelling, fashion, shopping, gym, creepy Socionics forum
    Religious & spiritual beliefs: agnostic
    Relationship status: right now: relationship with immensely annoying SEE-Fi
    Why you are here: coz this only forum I check didn't manage to bore me to definitive death. not yet.
    I love the fact that you acknowledge you are dating an annoying SEE. thank you from the rest of the world for taking one for the team (hourly probably)

  8. #48
    carrina's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2014
    Location
    wv
    TIM
    SEE sx sp (8)46
    Posts
    347
    Mentioned
    12 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Alomoes View Post
    What is the point of this post? I ask because it looks like something

    ham1.jpg

    would say.
    I'm gonna guess thats a snail.

  9. #49
    Haikus
    Join Date
    Jan 2014
    Location
    Berlin
    TIM
    LSI 5w6 sx/so
    Posts
    5,421
    Mentioned
    144 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by carrina View Post
    I love the fact that you acknowledge you are dating an annoying SEE. thank you from the rest of the world for taking one for the team (hourly probably)


    Why wouldn't I acknowledge it and why do you love it..?
    Anyway I'm not dating that SEE anymore. You probably wanted some proof of the consistency and durability of such a relationship ..so here it is. It lasted about half an year and it was quite tense, albeit fun.

  10. #50
    carrina's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2014
    Location
    wv
    TIM
    SEE sx sp (8)46
    Posts
    347
    Mentioned
    12 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Sienna View Post
    Why wouldn't I acknowledge it and why do you love it..?
    Anyway I'm not dating that SEE anymore. You probably wanted some proof of the consistency and durability of such a relationship ..so here it is. It lasted about half an year and it was quite tense, albeit fun.
    Not that you wouldn't acknowledge it. Sorry I'm not good at clearly expressing myself. No I wasn't looking for any proof because I'm already aware of the potential pitfalls. Sorry it didn't last. Honestly the reason I commented is because SEE and ESI is a comical match. Aggressor + Aggressor is all fun and games until someone gets hurt lol. At least you have shared values though.

  11. #51
    Chains's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2013
    Posts
    2,296
    Mentioned
    65 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)

    Default

    Username: Jimmers
    Sociotype: ILI
    Enneatype: 5w4
    Gender: Male
    Age: 33
    Location: NY
    Occupation: Lab nerd
    Ethnicity: Caucasion
    Hobbies & interests: Philosophy, religion, science, art, psychology, investigations into the nature of reality, video games, living life
    Religious & spiritual beliefs: pluralist, animist, panentheist, irrealist
    Why you are here: Why the 50 million questions?

  12. #52
    Haikus
    Join Date
    Jan 2014
    Location
    Berlin
    TIM
    LSI 5w6 sx/so
    Posts
    5,421
    Mentioned
    144 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by carrina View Post
    Not that you wouldn't acknowledge it. Sorry I'm not good at clearly expressing myself. No I wasn't looking for any proof because I'm already aware of the potential pitfalls. Sorry it didn't last. Honestly the reason I commented is because SEE and ESI is a comical match. Aggressor + Aggressor is all fun and games until someone gets hurt lol. At least you have shared values though.
    yeah, I probably misunderstood smth. here. Anyway...we had almost no shared values except for a taste for the same kind of furniture style (we could talk many interior design ideas and approach this domestic aspect creatively). It could have been a comfortable relationship for a while, but he was kind of selfishly flaky and into lots of lifestyle fetishes that were very distant from what I consider important (bisexual stuff, expansive personality ...). He wasn't really the kind of person I admire a lot and want to build something more solid with. But I'm not sure how much is TR ...he doesn't seem similar to folks who type SEE-fi on here (e.g. dolphin). Shrug.

  13. #53
    Haikus
    Join Date
    Jan 2014
    Location
    Berlin
    TIM
    LSI 5w6 sx/so
    Posts
    5,421
    Mentioned
    144 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Jimmers View Post
    Username: Jimmers
    Sociotype: ILI
    Enneatype: 5w4
    Gender: Male
    Age: 33
    Location: NY
    Occupation: Lab nerd
    Ethnicity: Caucasion
    Hobbies & interests: Philosophy, religion, science, art, psychology, investigations into the nature of reality, video games, living life
    Religious & spiritual beliefs: pluralist, animist, panentheist, irrealist
    Why you are here: Why the 50 million questions?
    ILI 5w4 is the new EII 9w1 !

  14. #54
    Chains's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2013
    Posts
    2,296
    Mentioned
    65 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Sienna View Post
    ILI 5w4 is the new EII 9w1 !
    Confirmation bias!

  15. #55
    carrina's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2014
    Location
    wv
    TIM
    SEE sx sp (8)46
    Posts
    347
    Mentioned
    12 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Sienna View Post
    yeah, I probably misunderstood smth. here. Anyway...we had almost no shared values except for a taste for the same kind of furniture style (we could talk many interior design ideas and approach this domestic aspect creatively). It could have been a comfortable relationship for a while, but he was kind of selfishly flaky and into lots of lifestyle fetishes that were very distant from what I consider important (bisexual stuff, expansive personality ...). He wasn't really the kind of person I admire a lot and want to build something more solid with. But I'm not sure how much is TR ...he doesn't seem similar to folks who type SEE-fi on here (e.g. dolphin). Shrug.
    Hm. I dunno hun. I think that type can vary soo much in personality from person to person.

  16. #56

    Join Date
    Jan 1970
    Posts
    0
    Mentioned
    Post(s)
    Tagged
    Thread(s)

    Default

    Username: Theodor Berza
    Sociotype: INTp
    Enneatype: 1w5 sp/sx
    Gender: Male
    Age: 23
    Location: Romania
    Occupation: Student
    Ethnicity: German, Jewish and Romanian
    Height & weight: 6' 155 lbs
    Eye color & hair color: dark brown / black
    Hobbies & interests: Programming, meta-cognition, history, psychology, video games
    Religious & spiritual beliefs: Atheist
    Relationship status: single and looking
    Why you are here: I can't sleep

  17. #57
    Starry girl echan's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2013
    Location
    Brisbane
    TIM
    Ne-INFj
    Posts
    153
    Mentioned
    11 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    Username: echan
    Sociotype: Se-ISFj
    Enneatype: but that's a pseudo science!
    Gender: Female
    Age: secret
    Location: Japan
    Occupation: HARD WAKA
    Ethnicity: Japanese, British, German, English
    Hobbies & interests: Working, video games, drawing
    Religious & spiritual beliefs: Catholic
    Why you are here: To entertain the masses and lead them into all truth about Gamma.
    I want to be ISTp.

    sp/sx
    These people often have an earthy, mysterious quality to them. They are slow to commit, but once they do it is with an attitude of life commitment, to the establishment of an impermeable bond. Others can be taken aback by how suddenly and completely this type can lock into them, and by the depth of understanding of the other’s condition. They attach to others at an organic, root level, in contrast to the other subvariant’s surface formality. The sanctuary of home is of paramount concern, and this type takes particular delight in decorating their spaces to reflect their cherished sense of taste and depth. Depth and discrimination characterize this stacking.

    Motivation: to live in a secure, comfortable environment where they can pursue their private interests in depth.


  18. #58
    carrina's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2014
    Location
    wv
    TIM
    SEE sx sp (8)46
    Posts
    347
    Mentioned
    12 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by NotDoingWork View Post
    Username: Notdoingwork
    Sociotype: INTp
    Enneatype: 8w7
    Gender: male
    Age: 27
    Location: NYC
    Occupation: Programmer, Entrepreneur
    Ethnicity: Hispanic
    Height & weight: 5'9" & 180 lbs
    Eye color & hair color: brown eyes & black hair
    Hobbies & interests: people
    Religious & spiritual beliefs: none
    Relationship status: Dating ESI/ISFj for 5 years
    Why you are here: Finding friends, learning
    LIE now if I'm not mistaken?

  19. #59
    Resonare's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2015
    TIM
    ESI-Se 1w9
    Posts
    510
    Mentioned
    47 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    Username: Resonare
    Sociotype: ESI
    Enneatype: 1w9, possibly a 9w8/1
    Gender: Male
    Age: 24
    Location: Europe
    Occupation: Software Dev
    Ethnicity: British
    Hobbies & interests: Psychology, Sociology, Mathematics, Programming, Music, Guitars, Songwriting & Composing
    Religious & spiritual beliefs: An absolute existence or "God", but that's it
    Why you are here: To find out my sociotype

  20. #60

    Join Date
    Jun 2008
    Posts
    5,054
    Mentioned
    381 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Resonare View Post
    Sociotype: ESI
    Occupation: Software Dev
    interesting. it's good to create a typing theme with video
    Last edited by Sol; 07-02-2016 at 05:29 PM.
    Types examples: video bloggers, actors

  21. #61
    yeves's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2014
    TIM
    Si 6 spsx
    Posts
    1,259
    Mentioned
    38 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Amber View Post
    why does the poll say nerdy ILIs have a monopoly here
    Because INxx types have the monopoly on these forum boards.

  22. #62
    pasjc's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2017
    Location
    New York
    TIM
    ILI-Ni
    Posts
    18
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    Username: pasjc
    Sociotype: ILI-Ni
    Enneatype: 5w4
    Gender: Male
    Age: 20
    Location: NY
    Occupation: Student
    Race: Asian
    Hobbies & interests: Psychology, philosophy, mathematics, reading
    Religious & spiritual beliefs: Atheist
    Why you are here: Learning more about socionics

  23. #63
    Melodies of a Martian~
    Join Date
    Jan 2016
    Location
    SoCal
    TIM
    SOME IxFp TYPE
    Posts
    671
    Mentioned
    37 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)

    Default

    Username: Frogman
    Sociotype: Gamma
    Enneatype: Gamma
    Gender: Gamma
    Age: 35
    Location: New York, sometimes Singapore, and usually Hong Kong
    Occupation: Researching every single cancer and investing all my money in space technology
    Ethnicity: Green
    Hobbies & interests: Knowledge is power
    Why you are here: To be a Gamma in peace



  24. #64

    Join Date
    Dec 2016
    Location
    Nowhere
    Posts
    27
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    Username: cookie123
    Sociotype: ESI-Fi
    Enneatype: 9w8
    Gender:Female
    Age:20
    Location: London
    Occupation: Student
    Ethnicity: Black African
    Hobbies/Interests: Reading and writing fiction, music, coding, self help (lol)
    Why you are here: curiosity

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •