View Poll Results: What's my type

Voters
7. You may not vote on this poll
  • SEE

    0 0%
  • ESI

    1 14.29%
  • SEI

    0 0%
  • ILE

    0 0%
  • IEE

    5 71.43%
  • EII

    1 14.29%
  • EIE

    0 0%
  • Not sure/ other - please specify

    0 0%
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Results 1 to 40 of 57

Thread: My type poll

  1. #1
    Hello...? somavision's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2008
    Location
    London
    Posts
    1,474
    Mentioned
    8 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default My type poll

    Hello. To honour the first time my self typing has been questioned at the 16types,I'm doing a poll.
    It is anonymous and I will take the result seriously.
    Thanks for any input.

  2. #2
    Creepy-Cyclops

    Default

    I can't answer your post you made about your type on the other thread for 2 reasons:

    1. You wrote a lot and I feel my response to it will be a wasted effort
    2. No thanks, I don't want this honour of making it into a big deal like this type thread poll of people who've interacted with you far less than I. Curiously perhaps, it just makes me think more that you are Se dominant not Ne dominant.

    It will be a waste to say much more than that, you can call yourself whatever type you want, I can't ever say for sure and some big "tussle" is too tiring for me.

  3. #3
    Hello...? somavision's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2008
    Location
    London
    Posts
    1,474
    Mentioned
    8 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Cyclops View Post
    I can't answer your post you made about your type on the other thread for 2 reasons:

    1. You wrote a lot and I feel my response to it will be a wasted effort
    2. No thanks, I don't want this honour of making it into a big deal like this type thread poll of people who've interacted with you far less than I. Curiously perhaps, it just makes me think more that you are Se dominant not Ne dominant.

    It will be a waste to say much more than that, you can call yourself whatever type you want, I can't ever say for sure and some big "tussle" is too tiring for me.
    I was going to thank you at least for the gesture. But well the bolded part kind of neutralises that. I understand you have reasons for not wanting to answer my questions.

    I'm also too tired for a tussle of whatever.

    Did you vote IEE?

  4. #4
    Creepy-Cyclops

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by somavision View Post
    I was going to thank you at least for the gesture. But well the bolded part kind of neutralises that. I understand you have reasons for not wanting to answer my questions.

    I'm also too tired for a tussle of whatever.

    Did you vote IEE?
    How cute, bolding the part you did then asking me that question.

    Interesting how you turn it into a fight or a "falling out" of sorts by your 'neutralising' comment. IEE or not you are too much work for me, i'd only get anywhere with you through submission.

  5. #5
    Let's fly now Gilly's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2005
    TIM
    3w4 sx/so
    Posts
    24,757
    Mentioned
    91 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    I would say IJ temperament over EP, that's for sure.
    But, for a certainty, back then,
    We loved so many, yet hated so much,
    We hurt others and were hurt ourselves...

    Yet even then, we ran like the wind,
    Whilst our laughter echoed,
    Under cerulean skies...

  6. #6
    Hello...? somavision's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2008
    Location
    London
    Posts
    1,474
    Mentioned
    8 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Cyclops View Post
    How cute, bolding the part you did then asking me that question.

    Interesting how you turn it into a fight or a "falling out" of sorts by your neutralising comment. IEE or not you are too much work for me, i'd only win through submission.
    Honestly, I think we may be in a pot and kettle situation.
    Good day.

  7. #7
    Hello...? somavision's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2008
    Location
    London
    Posts
    1,474
    Mentioned
    8 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Gilly View Post
    I would say IJ temperament over EP, that's for sure.
    And I don't have downs. My face is naturally big boned and the shape of my palate means I have some difficulty speaking. I have difficulty with big words because they didn't teach me right in special school.

    Thank you for your input. Is there anything further you can add?

  8. #8
    Let's fly now Gilly's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2005
    TIM
    3w4 sx/so
    Posts
    24,757
    Mentioned
    91 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    Actually I was talking about Pinnochio and Labcoat.
    But, for a certainty, back then,
    We loved so many, yet hated so much,
    We hurt others and were hurt ourselves...

    Yet even then, we ran like the wind,
    Whilst our laughter echoed,
    Under cerulean skies...

  9. #9
    Hello...? somavision's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2008
    Location
    London
    Posts
    1,474
    Mentioned
    8 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Gilly View Post
    Actually I was talking about Pinnochio and Labcoat.

    O.K.

  10. #10
    A Tiger livin' in a zoo.
    Join Date
    May 2009
    Posts
    304
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by somavision View Post
    And I don't have downs. My face is naturally big boned and the shape of my palate means I have some difficulty speaking. I have difficulty with big words because they didn't teach me right in special school.
    Hahahahhaha. ><

  11. #11
    Hello...? somavision's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2008
    Location
    London
    Posts
    1,474
    Mentioned
    8 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    Anyway pah, I'm going to remove a mask so in the meantime my type will be a little fluxy until it settles down again.

  12. #12
    Creepy-Pied Piper

    Default

    Removed at User Request

  13. #13
    Haikus
    Join Date
    Apr 2009
    Posts
    8,337
    Mentioned
    15 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    I watched a video of you once. Don't know much about you. Thinking tentatively IEI.

  14. #14
    Hello...? somavision's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2008
    Location
    London
    Posts
    1,474
    Mentioned
    8 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Pinocchio View Post
    I voted for ESI, you actually knew my opinion, I think. I am not very sure of it, but overall this makes the most sense for me right now.

    I didn't use this in typing you, but I can't overlook the similarity between my interactions with LSIs (labcoat, Marie84, etc) and Cyclop's interaction with you. As you probably know, I type Cyclops as IEE, therefore in this case he's your supervisor.

    Through this assumption: we flip out in the same manner with our Supervisees and we easily point out flaws in them, he definitely can probe through your guard with his Fi, thing which raised a problem for me - I'm thinking about the forum thread. Your demands blocked me almost completely, I did know for sure that they were unreasonable (imo) and tricky but I couldn't provide you reasons for refusing so easy. If we were in a gathering (realtime communication), I'd have probably left without saying anything in my defense, assuming that an IEE would not have taken my part. This does make sense for a Conflicting relationship between me and you as well, I mean if I attack ESIs firstly, everything is under control and they can't defend, but on the other hand, if they attack me, it's like I'm stuck and can't do anything, or at least in the contexts they choose for it.
    To understand what contexts I'm talking about, think about the total dominance of an ILE over an ESI in a geek/technical environment, and the opposite at a funeral or other sober gatherings, there's no chance to win, period.

    In the same manner, I can easily point out the LSI tactics which work for the majority of people and which I perceive aggressive and perfidious (Ne Base vb Se Creative) but this time I can see crystal clearly what that tactic is and put it easily into words.

    @Cyclops: I still hope you'll reconsider IEE one day, or have a revelation . Did you have issues with people I type as LSI?
    Thanks. Your opinion has been noted and will be considered within it's proper context.

  15. #15
    Hello...? somavision's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2008
    Location
    London
    Posts
    1,474
    Mentioned
    8 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    The proper context in this situation being that you smell.
    And that your typings suck.
    And that you shoud stop smelling and start typing better.
    When you stop smelling and you stop typing based on perceived aggression towards you, I will listen to you.
    Whether or not we are socionic conflictors, you suck.

  16. #16
    Hello...? somavision's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2008
    Location
    London
    Posts
    1,474
    Mentioned
    8 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    And your typing method is two dimensional, unsophisticated and flawed.
    You are typing me based on relations between ohters. Yet I believe you yourself has been critical of this method?

    You base your typing on perceived conflict with yourself. I conflict with you because I siagree with you.

    If you actually listened to what people had to say about themselbes rather than jumping to your own conclusions, you would realise that I would not fit in at all well within a funerla parlour.

    Can I ask, why do you think it is that my perception of myself and your correct typing of myself differ so much?
    What is your explanation for this?

  17. #17
    A Tiger livin' in a zoo.
    Join Date
    May 2009
    Posts
    304
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    You're definitely a sensitive type.

  18. #18
    Hello...? somavision's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2008
    Location
    London
    Posts
    1,474
    Mentioned
    8 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    yeah, I'm in the middle of my monthly man time.

    Quote Originally Posted by polikujm View Post
    I watched a video of you once. Don't know much about you. Thinking tentatively IEI.

    cool thanks

  19. #19
    Creepy-Pied Piper

    Default

    Removed at User Request

  20. #20
    Hello...? somavision's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2008
    Location
    London
    Posts
    1,474
    Mentioned
    8 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Pinocchio View Post
    Can't you read? Then you know very well this is my typing on you since a long time, we also got together fine that time (or at least from my part). If I said you're my Conflictor I didn't mean that I hate you.

    About the rest of what you wrote, jeez! Please let me be, I won't answer you anything, anymore, you're not interested in my typing neither I understand your animosity.

    Fair point, however I have yet to see anything from you that demonstartes a justification for your typing of me.

    And although you syaye that these supposed intertype relations do not influence your typing, this is the only evidence you provide as support.

    I personally have no hostility towards you as a person. I am hostile towards your methods and ideas.

    There is a difference and I hope I have been on the whole reasonably consistent in expressing this.

  21. #21
    Creepy-Cyclops

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Pinocchio View Post
    Can't you read? Then you know very well this is my typing on you since a long time, we also got together fine that time (or at least from my part). If I said you're my Conflictor I didn't mean that I hate you.

    About the rest of what you wrote, jeez! Please let me be, I won't answer you anything, anymore, you're not interested in my typing neither I understand your animosity.
    He has a lot of hatred in him and it is better at least for the Ne/Si types not to engage him for the most part.

    He'll come round to his typing eventually, you can see he's already letting his guard down:

    Anyway pah, I'm going to remove a mask so in the meantime my type will be a little fluxy until it settles down again
    That which the wise have already seen through already. (lol @ the wise, I just felt like using it, sure you know what I mean though, heh).

  22. #22
    Hello...? somavision's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2008
    Location
    London
    Posts
    1,474
    Mentioned
    8 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    Everything that you dislike about me is a mirror of yourself.
    same with you.
    Why do you need to beat me cyclops?
    What do I represent?
    Why is the only way to win to submit?
    Anyway

    Yes you can pull out quotes and put them on display as a symbol that I'm about to be crushed or whatever and you can interpret my words in whatever way you choose.

    You can assign meanings to my immediate emotion and you can tell me what my personality is like.

    You can look at a photo or even a video

    You can read a few lines of text in an unknown context.

    They have said you cannot judge a man until you have walked a mile in his shoes and I belive that there is truth in this.
    Howevver my actions may be perceived only I know the reasons for me doing them. True soem people are unsure of their motives, yet I am not.

    I suppose it is for this reason the I take exception to Pinnocchios intentions, however noble they may seem.

    Because he can never know me. he can never know why I act and for him to tell me or anyone else what they value, even as an idea is an affront to me.

    And I admit that this may be an overreaction.

    But that's that really.

    Enjoy.

    p.s. pinnocchio. I would appreciate it if you answered my questions in future.

  23. #23
    Creepy-Cyclops

    Default

    somavisions, including the reasons I listed in the other thread, another reason why I think you are S and not N is that i've seen you make the same mistake over and over. Not only that but I notice when you post that you say something which can sound controversial, it's not till you've said it that later on you can retract it - as if realising that it wasn't the best idea.

    You know that I think you are Se/Ni, and for the reasons above, I think that you are Ni seeking. It seems that you can see actions to do, but your downfall is that you could do well with the predictive powers of the Ni infused type. They'd be able to tell you how your actions would turn out and this would help you greatly in many interactions (not just forum), I suspect.

    Even I can see how some of the things you do are bad moves, even on the other thread, I knew you were making this poll. I don't normally think of ENFp's from my perspective as being predictable, which is another side issue.

  24. #24
    I PENETRATE The Penetrator's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2010
    Posts
    114
    Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    Cyclops

    There's more going on than meets the eye.

    Au Revoir.

  25. #25
    RSV3's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2007
    Location
    Seattle, WA
    Posts
    190
    Mentioned
    5 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    I don't see any strong reason to think you're not IEE.

  26. #26
    Marie84's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2009
    Location
    Toronto, Canada
    TIM
    EII
    Posts
    2,359
    Mentioned
    4 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    Is this because of what "the twins" have been saying about you, or are you actually questioning your own type?

    From your posts, and video, I'd say you're most likely an IEE. You're inquisitive and friendly, even to people who're being absolutely rude and demeaning to you. You also seem to use a lot of random Ne humor

    Basically, I've noticed you been getting hit with a bunch of negative lately, which I'd imagine would be even more bothersome to you than me
    Don't worry about fitting into their system, you don't need that kind of validation. Go find yourself some nice who will help stop you from over analyzing things and allow you to relax
    EII INFj
    Forum status: retired

  27. #27
    Creepy-Cyclops

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Marie84 View Post
    Is this because of what "the twins" have been saying about you, or are you actually questioning your own type?
    Is it possible for you to think of others as individuals?


    Basically, I've noticed you been getting hit with a bunch of negative lately, which I'd imagine would be even more bothersome to you than me
    Don't worry about fitting into their system, you don't need that kind of validation. Go find yourself some nice who will help stop you from over analyzing things and allow you to relax
    This is just a silly 'passive aggressive' - in the colloqual sense, to question anothers type. It says more about you than you realise perhaps.

  28. #28
    Creepy-Pied Piper

    Default

    Removed at User Request

  29. #29
    I PENETRATE The Penetrator's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2010
    Posts
    114
    Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    Where I come from, if I see two pussies playing together I call them what they are: Dykes.

  30. #30
    A Tiger livin' in a zoo.
    Join Date
    May 2009
    Posts
    304
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by The Penetrator View Post
    Where I come from, if I see two pussies playing together I call them what they are: Dykes.
    I actively dislike you.

  31. #31
    Hello...? somavision's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2008
    Location
    London
    Posts
    1,474
    Mentioned
    8 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by The Penetrator View Post
    Where I come from, if I see two pussies playing together I call them what they are: Dykes.
    I think they usually prefer to be called lesbians, although I think it depends on the tone and context. Generally I think it's best for people to describe their sexuality in their their own terms.

  32. #32
    Creepy-Pied Piper

    Default

    Removed at User Request

  33. #33
    Trevor's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2008
    Posts
    2,860
    Mentioned
    9 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    Judging by your video I'd say some EP other than ESTp.


  34. #34
    Hello...? somavision's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2008
    Location
    London
    Posts
    1,474
    Mentioned
    8 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Pinocchio View Post
    Bon retour.

    Where I come from, if you see pussies everywhere, you're called "Teh SLE".
    meow.

    Quote Originally Posted by Marie84 View Post
    Is this because of what "the twins" have been saying about you, or are you actually questioning your own type?

    From your posts, and video, I'd say you're most likely an IEE. You're inquisitive and friendly, even to people who're being absolutely rude and demeaning to you. You also seem to use a lot of random Ne humor

    Basically, I've noticed you been getting hit with a bunch of negative lately, which I'd imagine would be even more bothersome to you than me
    Don't worry about fitting into their system, you don't need that kind of validation. Go find yourself some nice who will help stop you from over analyzing things and allow you to relax
    Good advice thanks.
    Last edited by somavision; 01-13-2010 at 06:51 PM.

  35. #35
    I PENETRATE The Penetrator's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2010
    Posts
    114
    Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Pinocchio View Post
    Bon retour.

    Where I come from, if you see pussies everywhere, you're called "Teh SLE".

    I'm only seeing two playing in this field.

  36. #36
    Hello...? somavision's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2008
    Location
    London
    Posts
    1,474
    Mentioned
    8 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Cyclops View Post
    somavisions, including the reasons I listed in the other thread, another reason why I think you are S and not N is that i've seen you make the same mistake over and over. Not only that but I notice when you post that you say something which can sound controversial, it's not till you've said it that later on you can retract it - as if realising that it wasn't the best idea.
    You know that I think you are Se/Ni, and for the reasons above, I think that you are Ni seeking. It seems that you can see actions to do, but your downfall is that you could do well with the predictive powers of the Ni infused type. They'd be able to tell you how your actions would turn out and this would help you greatly in many interactions (not just forum), I suspect.

    Even I can see how some of the things you do are bad moves, even on the other thread, I knew you were making this poll. I don't normally think of ENFp's from my perspective as being predictable, which is another side issue.

    Yuo know what Cyclops as part of my mask removal and as the last online thing before I go watch the football, I would like to say something contraversial.

    1. Why don't you answer my previous questions?
    2. Why did you choose today to qiuestion my type on this forum?
    3. If you respond to this post will you quote the whole or will you pick out a phrase or line or sentance and use it as evidence of something outside of it's original context? (I will bold this part.)
    4. Will you make a justification for why you do nor answer my questions, if in fact you do not answer them?
    You have drawn conclusions regarding me, I am not happy about this but can accept it grudgingly.
    I will not thank you for your relationship advice, it was not required and served no use to me whatsoever.
    5. Why do you give me this advice here and what purpose did it serve for you?

    I would appreciate it if you answered these questions.

    Right that's that. Off to watch the football.

    EDIT: Actually it is of course up yo you if you respond. However I realise that questions 3 and 4 only need to be answered by your actions.
    Last edited by somavision; 01-13-2010 at 08:13 PM.

  37. #37
    Creepy-Pied Piper

    Default

    Removed at User Request

  38. #38
    I PENETRATE The Penetrator's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2010
    Posts
    114
    Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Pinocchio View Post
    Only two? I see three...
    From where I'm standing I see only two. Remind me what they say where you're from about those who see pussies everywhere?

  39. #39
    Creepy-Pied Piper

    Default

    Removed at User Request

  40. #40
    Creepy-Pied Piper

    Default

    Removed at User Request

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •