Thread: Where to find an ESE/ESFj?

Mentioned
    5 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Default Where to find an ESE/ESFj?

I was thinking :

- Dance
    - Theater, maybe improvisation theater even better ?
    - Cooking
    - Fashion (shopping, clothing seller)
    - Drawing, painting
    - Music (concerts, festival)

What do you think, any ideas ?

TIM
    ExFx 3 sx
    Mentioned
    720 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)

Pretty good already I guess, you found nice overall ESE territories. Ideas, okay:

- Find them as the host of anything
    - A party of any kind (!)
    - The kindergarten, child care worker
    - A karaoke bar
    - Probably non-pragmatic and absurd tip but YouTube harbors many ESEs, maybe find someone geographically close and not too famous from there
    - Where furniture & decorations are sold
    - The cinema!!
    - In a canteen
    - In medical professions
    - Any Italian restaurant
    - At Comic-Con, dressed as Deadpool or Harley Quinn

Mentioned
    5 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Chae View Post
    Pretty good already I guess, you found nice overall ESE territories. Ideas, okay:

- Find them as the host of anything
    - A party of any kind (!)
    - The kindergarten, child care worker
    - A karaoke bar
    - Probably non-pragmatic and absurd tip but YouTube harbors many ESEs, maybe find someone geographically close and not too famous from there
    - Where furniture & decorations are sold
    - The cinema!!
    - In a canteen
    - In medical professions
    - Any Italian restaurant
    - At Comic-Con, dressed as Deadpool or Harley Quinn
    Nice ideas, especially the karakoe one, thanks.

What's the purpose of SEI? Tallmo's Avatar
    TIM
    SEI
    Mentioned
    306 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by shining View Post
    I was thinking :

It depends on your age and sex but if you are a young man then I would suggest going to a party for nurse students. Lots of women and many ESE, all in one place, all looking for men.

Girls who work in cafés are often ESE, LSE, SEI.
    The decisive thing is not the reality of the object, but the reality of the subjective factor, i.e. the primordial images, which in their totality represent a psychic mirror-world. It is a mirror, however, with the peculiar capacity of representing the present contents of consciousness not in their known and customary form but in a certain sense sub specie aeternitatis, somewhat as a million-year old consciousness might see them.

(Jung on Si)

Mentioned
    486 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)

when I worked as a waiter I feel like half or more of my female co workers were ESE

TIM
    ExFx 3 sx
    Mentioned
    720 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)

Nice ideas, especially the karakoe one, thanks.
    No problem, and don't take the last one too seriously because SEEs might do this as well

Mentioned
    5 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Nurse students party and waitress, totally, nice ideas again, thanks.

What's the purpose of SEI? Tallmo's Avatar
    TIM
    SEI
    Mentioned
    306 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Nurse students party and waitress, totally, nice ideas again, thanks.
    When dual hunting one tries to find a place with a concentration of that type and a place where it is possible to actually get to know people. Even better if it's the right sex and age. Student partys are one of the best places because you can choose the field of study according to the interest of the dual. If I did it I would go to a chemistry student party or engineering. (high ILE concentration)

But sometimes Tinder is good also. You simply guess the type and try to increase the chances. Even though you would make a lot of wrong guesses you still have good chances because IF you find an ESE she will probably be in the mood for dating.

A more unconventional method would be to educate some friends about Socionics. Although that's hard and requires time. Then you form a team of dual hunters who suggest duals to each other. It can be very efficient. If I go to a store and I notice that the worker is a suitable ESE I send a message to my LII friend so he knows. He does the same to me.
    Last edited by Tallmo; 07-01-2017 at 11:58 AM.
    The decisive thing is not the reality of the object, but the reality of the subjective factor, i.e. the primordial images, which in their totality represent a psychic mirror-world. It is a mirror, however, with the peculiar capacity of representing the present contents of consciousness not in their known and customary form but in a certain sense sub specie aeternitatis, somewhat as a million-year old consciousness might see them.

(Jung on Si)

Mentioned
    5 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Tallmo View Post
    When dual hunting one tries to find a place with a concentration of that type and a place where it is possible to actually get to know people. Even better if it's the right sex and age. Student partys are one of the best places because you can choose the field of study according to the interest of the dual. If I did it I would go to a chemistry student party or engineering. (high ILE concentration)

But sometimes Tinder is good also. You simply guess the type and try to increase the chances. Even though you would make a lot of wrong guesses you still have good chances because IF you find an ESE she will probably be in the mood for dating.

A more unconventional method would be to educate some friends about Socionics. Although that's hard and requires time. Then you form a team of dual hunters who suggest duals to each other. It can be very efficient. If I go to a store and I notice that the worker is a suitable ESE I send a message to my LII friend so he knows. He does the same to me.
    Yup, focusing by field is nice.
    I gave up Tinder, it's inefficient if you are not 8+/10 imo (and there is very few alpha SF ime), approaching randomly when walking in the street likely get better results with some practice (and decent screening which kind of come with practice), even better coffee/restaurant/shop, i will try that.
    Yeah good idea but it takes too much time.

TIM
    ExFx 3 sx
    Mentioned
    720 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)

ESEs are hard to ignore indeed, they have two of the most attention-grabbing elements in 4D So really I don't think it's LII's task to ACTIVELY search for them, they just need to expose themselves socially to some degree. ESE needs to find them.

TIM
    EIE
    Mentioned
    37 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Walk up to any person on the street and ask who/where their mother is. lol. People may get offended though.

I have never seen a "where to find ESFJ" thread. It is usually, "How to avoid ESFJ?" "How to deal with them." etc..

But seriously, ESFJ males for example often fit into male gender roles. They are not feminine. They play sports. Get in fights. I know some tough ESFJ guys.
    "And in those days shall men seek death, and shall not find it, and shall desire to die, and death shall flee from them."