Thread: Identifying type by their worst traits

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Default Identifying type by their worst traits

Last edited by energystar; 03-01-2010 at 09:15 PM.

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

heh Things that hinder me the most: lack of consistent long-term focus, inability to boss people around and take them to task when they don't follow through with obligations, and inability to truly "finish" something down to the last detail.
    IEE

=^_^=
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Here you go, cupcake!

I'm almost one hundred percent sure, that i'm an ESFP! I have a problem, that I'm just too active and when i set a goal, i'm doing whatever it takes to reach it ( except to if it really, really hurts someone, because i'm not going over bodies, i'm just very determined). Some people just can't keep up with me.
    I'm always the one to lead, and that pisses people off, too. But as there is no one except to me who can do it, they keep their opinion to themselves. In the end everyone is happy, because I do my job well. I really try to help others and make every part of my company feel good.
    There is another thing, i tend to control everything too much.
    I am too emotional. I scream on people , I can be dead angry and such things.
    Sometimes i am insanely jealous. i wish i could kill women that flirt with my boyfriend.
    I am so open minded it makes people think i'm quite vulgar , but it's just that some topics in my opinion are not that bad to keep them in secret, i feel free to talk about sex or whatever. Sometimes it scares people off.
    I am quite rough and straightforward sometimes.
    I tend to get in mutual fights and have been one step before real ones. I'm just too honest and emotional , it makes me do crazy things. I've done a lot of them.
    I'm partying too much. My behaviour has made me some health problems, too, but i look on the bright side of the life always anyway.

p.s.AND I don't see any of my so called " flaws" as flaws.

p.s. first post in here. Yay! =^_^=

TIM
    IEI
    Mentioned
    19 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Demoniselle View Post
    I'm almost one hundred percent sure, that i'm an ESFP!
    Is your typing socionics or MBTI?

Mentioned
    9 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Identifying type by their worst traits
    Let's better not go there.

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Ok here are basically my problems:

1: I have good plans but I never do them
    2: when I encounter people using coping mechanisms to justify being wrong, which is very often, I insult them until they admit they are wrong.
    3: I am too lazy. I really can't find a way to get unlazy
    4: I don't have anything good to do with my time
    5: I have thought way too much about socionics to the point it has fucked up my mind.. (like I can't not think about socionics in everyday life situations)
    6: the rest are mistakes that I think are in the past or which I'm not gona talk about
    INTp

Sauron, The Great Enemy ArchonAlarion's Avatar
    TIM
    Alpha NT 5w4 so/sx
    Mentioned
    11 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Demoniselle View Post
    Here you go, cupcake!

I'm almost one hundred percent sure, that i'm an ESFP! I have a problem, that I'm just too active and when i set a goal, i'm doing whatever it takes to reach it ( except to if it really, really hurts someone, because i'm not going over bodies, i'm just very determined). Some people just can't keep up with me.
    I'm always the one to lead, and that pisses people off, too. But as there is no one except to me who can do it, they keep their opinion to themselves. In the end everyone is happy, because I do my job well. I really try to help others and make every part of my company feel good.
    There is another thing, i tend to control everything too much.
    I am too emotional. I scream on people , I can be dead angry and such things.
    Sometimes i am insanely jealous. i wish i could kill women that flirt with my boyfriend.
    I am so open minded it makes people think i'm quite vulgar , but it's just that some topics in my opinion are not that bad to keep them in secret, i feel free to talk about sex or whatever. Sometimes it scares people off.
    I am quite rough and straightforward sometimes.
    I tend to get in mutual fights and have been one step before real ones. I'm just too honest and emotional , it makes me do crazy things. I've done a lot of them.
    I'm partying too much. My behaviour has made me some health problems, too, but i look on the bright side of the life always anyway.

p.s.AND I don't see any of my so called " flaws" as flaws.

p.s. first post in here. Yay! =^_^=
    Predictably I will say, you probably aren't ESFp.
    OPERATION POOPLAIR

Now conscripting, for more information come here: http://www.the16types.info/vbulletin...48#post1003048

TIM
    ENTj
    Mentioned
    157 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Her "worst traits" match very well with typical ESFp worst traits.
    Obsequium amicos, veritas odium parit

I had words here once, but I didn't feed them Khola's Avatar
    TIM
    ESE
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by ArchonAlarion View Post
    Agreed, sounds ESE - HOLY CRAP! An ESE!
    Hello, my name is Bee. Pleased to meet you .

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by FDG View Post
    Her "worst traits" match very well with typical ESFp worst traits.
    yeah, they match with an ESFp who I know very well. The second paragraph points slightly toward ESE, but resonates with ESFp too. The rest is all ESFp. Her manner of speaking is ESFp, that alone is enough to convince me ..
    INTp

Board philosopher or bored philosopher? jason_m's Avatar
    Mentioned
    19 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by ArchonAlarion View Post
    Right, because she's ESTp instead. To be quite frank, I don't see how any of her traits do not sound at least like Se leading...
    LII

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

we can tell by how jason does not like her that she is probably esfp.
    Last edited by crazedrat; 01-11-2010 at 01:22 PM.
    INTp

TIM
    ILI-Te
    Mentioned
    30 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by crazedratXII View Post
    yeah, they match with an ESFp who I know very well. The second paragraph points slightly toward ESE, but resonates with ESFp too. The rest is all ESFp. Her manner of speaking is ESFp, that alone is enough to convince me ..
    exactly my thoughts.

Yay fluid mechanics Serious Name's Avatar
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Meh, why not. I believe I'm ILE, haven't done a "test" (as trustworthy as the online ones can be) in a while but I remember it being ENTp.

1) I suck at knowing how people really feel about me. This can result in awkward situations and hesitation when it comes to social interaction, but thankfully I have a "don't give a shit" reflex that kicks in and I do as I please. Still, it takes quite a bit for me to realize someone doesn't enjoy my presence, and I feel deeply hurt once I find out (especially if I feel I haven't done anything wrong).

2) I feel like this deserves its own section. I suck at knowing when I've done/said something wrong. Social constructs aren't at the forefront of my mind, the filter is barely there. I try to be genuine at all times and find it UNBEARABLE to hold up a false persona as "social butter", so a lot gets released that I guess isn't appropriate.

3) I find it really hard to have a deep connection with somebody. There are VERY few people I can get close to, otherwise I like to keep people at arms length mentally. Close enough to have fun, but if I don't want to see the person ever again it can be done quite easily. I guess it annoys people that theres an arbitrary point of "closeness" that I find really uncomfortable.

4) EMOTIONS...holy shit, nothing shuts me up in a state of deep thought and indescribable horror more than someone crying to me for help. I have absolutely no idea what to say, analyze the shit out of what I'm about to say, and dread over what was said once everything is said and done. Doesn't even have to be negative emotions. I study engineering, but I take odd classes on the side if I find them interesting.

I took a class that theater majors have to take. There was a daily exercise, where we found our "third eye and focused our chakra" in meditation (imagine an engineer, someone trained to think logically, doing this...). Then we shared deep, personal sentiments. Those first ten minutes of every class caused more stress than studying for classes that cram an entire book of sciency science into my head in short time.

5) Procrastination. Its a bitch.
    Meh.

TIM
    ILI 5w4 sx/??
    Mentioned
    17 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

ESTj- workaholic salesmen

Board philosopher or bored philosopher? jason_m's Avatar
    Mentioned
    19 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by crazedratXII View Post
    we can tell by how jason does not like her that she is probably esfp.
    I would say that the things she talks about seem to show a strong, perhaps even tough demeanor, and that is something I equate with Se egos.
    LII

TIM
    SLI
    Mentioned
    164 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Serious Name View Post
    Meh, why not. I believe I'm ILE, haven't done a "test" (as trustworthy as the online ones can be) in a while but I remember it being ENTp.

1) I suck at knowing how people really feel about me. This can result in awkward situations and hesitation when it comes to social interaction, but thankfully I have a "don't give a shit" reflex that kicks in and I do as I please. Still, it takes quite a bit for me to realize someone doesn't enjoy my presence, and I feel deeply hurt once I find out (especially if I feel I haven't done anything wrong).

2) I feel like this deserves its own section. I suck at knowing when I've done/said something wrong. Social constructs aren't at the forefront of my mind, the filter is barely there. I try to be genuine at all times and find it UNBEARABLE to hold up a false persona as "social butter", so a lot gets released that I guess isn't appropriate.

3) I find it really hard to have a deep connection with somebody. There are VERY few people I can get close to, otherwise I like to keep people at arms length mentally. Close enough to have fun, but if I don't want to see the person ever again it can be done quite easily. I guess it annoys people that theres an arbitrary point of "closeness" that I find really uncomfortable.

4) EMOTIONS...holy shit, nothing shuts me up in a state of deep thought and indescribable horror more than someone crying to me for help. I have absolutely no idea what to say, analyze the shit out of what I'm about to say, and dread over what was said once everything is said and done. Doesn't even have to be negative emotions. I study engineering, but I take odd classes on the side if I find them interesting.

I took a class that theater majors have to take. There was a daily exercise, where we found our "third eye and focused our chakra" in meditation (imagine an engineer, someone trained to think logically, doing this...). Then we shared deep, personal sentiments. Those first ten minutes of every class caused more stress than studying for classes that cram an entire book of sciency science into my head in short time.

5) Procrastination. Its a bitch.
    Wow dude... how long has it been since you gotten laid?
    “Whether we fall by ambition, blood, or lust, like diamonds we are cut with our own dust.”

Quote Originally Posted by Gilly
    You've done yourself a huge favor developmentally by mustering the balls to do something really fucking scary... in about the most vulnerable situation possible.

TIM
    ILI-Te
    Mentioned
    30 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

ILI-Te

Worst trait, can be extremely lazy during the whole day.

Yay fluid mechanics Serious Name's Avatar
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Parkster View Post
    Wow dude... how long has it been since you gotten laid?
    lol well thankfully emotionally inept != inability to get laid, must've made my case sound horrible

Why, you want some?
    Meh.

wants to be a writer. silverchris9's Avatar
    Mentioned
    14 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

IEI:
    1) laziness
    2) putting off important tasks just because you're not in the mood to do them
    3) avoidance of/inability to deal with practical needs
    Not a rule, just a trend.

IEI. Probably Fe subtype. Pretty sure I'm E4, sexual instinctual type, fairly confident that I'm a 3 wing now, so: IEI-Fe E4w3 sx/so. Considering 3w4 now, but pretty sure that 4 fits the best.

Yes 'a ma'am that's pretty music...

I am grateful for the mystery of the soul, because without it, there could be no contemplation, except of the mysteries of divinity, which are far more dangerous to get wrong.

Mentioned
    203 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Just from persronal experience

Delta NF

1. Have a negative visceral response to criticism. I get over it somewhat quickly, but it happens a lot.
    2. Little confidence in my ability to do things correctly.
    3. Considerable difficulty in making people do things that aren't directly work/team related (e.g. "keep it down I'm trying to sleep")
    4. Tendancy to ignore my body's needs.
    5. Internally very judgmental, externally feigned acceptance/patience.
    5a. At the same time, I can be very sentimental internally, but seem externally indifferent.
    6. I lose shit all the time.
    Last edited by Galen; 01-16-2010 at 09:02 PM.
    "And above all, watch with glittering eyes the whole world around you because the greatest secrets are always hidden in the most unlikely places. Those who don't believe in magic will never find it." -Roald Dahl

http://forum.socionix.com/
    It's pretty cool

TIM
    IEE-Ne
    Mentioned
    37 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

IEE

1.- I'm an observer and thus I'm somewhat inclined to avoid interacting with the world directly, attempting to solve problems by thinking rather than by actions. This is a direct result of prefering intuition over sensing.

2.- Being an idealist, I'm doomed to find the world always lacking and thus I'm never truly happy about anything.

3.- To defend yourself properly, you have to be comfortable about making others to suffer, which I'm not. This is why I enter this black and white game in which I either do nothing to those who hurt me or I go to destroy them entirely.
    [] | NP | 3[6w5]8 so/sp | Type thread | My typing of forum members | Johari (Strengths) | Nohari (Weaknesses)

You know what? You're an individual, and that makes people nervous. And it's gonna keep making people nervous for the rest of your life.
    - Ole Golly from Harriet, the spy.

TIM
    SLI
    Mentioned
    164 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

• Overinvesting time and efforts in the task at hand, neglecting physical needs and health.

• Losing track of time, being late for things. Constantly being criticized about it.

• Being brutally honest and upfront at the expense of... myself.

• Getting in conflict easily by ignoring social rules and customs. Following my personal principles, arguing against wrongdoings, hidden motives and behavioral inconsistencies.

• Not very well-liked by people. Easily misunderstood by those that don't know me well.

• Often feel inhibited and afraid to pursue my real dreams and desires, and stick to things that don't involve much risk.

Feel free to type me.