Last edited by energystar; 03-01-2010 at 08:15 PM.
heh Things that hinder me the most: lack of consistent long-term focus, inability to boss people around and take them to task when they don't follow through with obligations, and inability to truly "finish" something down to the last detail.
Here you go, cupcake!
I'm almost one hundred percent sure, that i'm an ESFP! I have a problem, that I'm just too active and when i set a goal, i'm doing whatever it takes to reach it ( except to if it really, really hurts someone, because i'm not going over bodies, i'm just very determined). Some people just can't keep up with me.
I'm always the one to lead, and that pisses people off, too. But as there is no one except to me who can do it, they keep their opinion to themselves. In the end everyone is happy, because I do my job well. I really try to help others and make every part of my company feel good.
There is another thing, i tend to control everything too much.
I am too emotional. I scream on people , I can be dead angry and such things.
Sometimes i am insanely jealous. i wish i could kill women that flirt with my boyfriend.
I am so open minded it makes people think i'm quite vulgar , but it's just that some topics in my opinion are not that bad to keep them in secret, i feel free to talk about sex or whatever. Sometimes it scares people off.
I am quite rough and straightforward sometimes.
I tend to get in mutual fights and have been one step before real ones. I'm just too honest and emotional , it makes me do crazy things. I've done a lot of them.
I'm partying too much. My behaviour has made me some health problems, too, but i look on the bright side of the life always anyway.
p.s.AND I don't see any of my so called " flaws" as flaws.
p.s. first post in here. Yay! =^_^=
Let's better not go there.Identifying type by their worst traits
Ok here are basically my problems:
1: I have good plans but I never do them
2: when I encounter people using coping mechanisms to justify being wrong, which is very often, I insult them until they admit they are wrong.
3: I am too lazy. I really can't find a way to get unlazy
4: I don't have anything good to do with my time
5: I have thought way too much about socionics to the point it has fucked up my mind.. (like I can't not think about socionics in everyday life situations)
6: the rest are mistakes that I think are in the past or which I'm not gona talk about
Now conscripting, for more information come here: http://www.the16types.info/vbulletin...48#post1003048
Her "worst traits" match very well with typical ESFp worst traits.
fatti non foste a viver come bruti ma per seguir virtute e canoscenza
we can tell by how jason does not like her that she is probably esfp.
Last edited by crazedrat; 01-11-2010 at 12:22 PM.
Meh, why not. I believe I'm ILE, haven't done a "test" (as trustworthy as the online ones can be) in a while but I remember it being ENTp.
1) I suck at knowing how people really feel about me. This can result in awkward situations and hesitation when it comes to social interaction, but thankfully I have a "don't give a shit" reflex that kicks in and I do as I please. Still, it takes quite a bit for me to realize someone doesn't enjoy my presence, and I feel deeply hurt once I find out (especially if I feel I haven't done anything wrong).
2) I feel like this deserves its own section. I suck at knowing when I've done/said something wrong. Social constructs aren't at the forefront of my mind, the filter is barely there. I try to be genuine at all times and find it UNBEARABLE to hold up a false persona as "social butter", so a lot gets released that I guess isn't appropriate.
3) I find it really hard to have a deep connection with somebody. There are VERY few people I can get close to, otherwise I like to keep people at arms length mentally. Close enough to have fun, but if I don't want to see the person ever again it can be done quite easily. I guess it annoys people that theres an arbitrary point of "closeness" that I find really uncomfortable.
4) EMOTIONS...holy shit, nothing shuts me up in a state of deep thought and indescribable horror more than someone crying to me for help. I have absolutely no idea what to say, analyze the shit out of what I'm about to say, and dread over what was said once everything is said and done. Doesn't even have to be negative emotions. I study engineering, but I take odd classes on the side if I find them interesting.
I took a class that theater majors have to take. There was a daily exercise, where we found our "third eye and focused our chakra" in meditation (imagine an engineer, someone trained to think logically, doing this...). Then we shared deep, personal sentiments. Those first ten minutes of every class caused more stress than studying for classes that cram an entire book of sciency science into my head in short time.
5) Procrastination. Its a bitch.
ESTj- workaholic salesmen
Worst trait, can be extremely lazy during the whole day.
2) putting off important tasks just because you're not in the mood to do them
3) avoidance of/inability to deal with practical needs
Not a rule, just a trend.
IEI. Probably Fe subtype. Pretty sure I'm E4, sexual instinctual type, fairly confident that I'm a 3 wing now, so: IEI-Fe E4w3 sx/so. Considering 3w4 now, but pretty sure that 4 fits the best.
Yes 'a ma'am that's pretty music...
I am grateful for the mystery of the soul, because without it, there could be no contemplation, except of the mysteries of divinity, which are far more dangerous to get wrong.
Just from persronal experience
1. Have a negative visceral response to criticism. I get over it somewhat quickly, but it happens a lot.
2. Little confidence in my ability to do things correctly.
3. Considerable difficulty in making people do things that aren't directly work/team related (e.g. "keep it down I'm trying to sleep")
4. Tendancy to ignore my body's needs.
5. Internally very judgmental, externally feigned acceptance/patience.
5a. At the same time, I can be very sentimental internally, but seem externally indifferent.
6. I lose shit all the time.
Last edited by Galen; 01-16-2010 at 08:02 PM.
"And above all, watch with glittering eyes the whole world around you because the greatest secrets are always hidden in the most unlikely places. Those who don't believe in magic will never find it." -Roald Dahl
It's pretty cool
1.- I'm an observer and thus I'm somewhat inclined to avoid interacting with the world directly, attempting to solve problems by thinking rather than by actions. This is a direct result of prefering intuition over sensing.
2.- Being an idealist, I'm doomed to find the world always lacking and thus I'm never truly happy about anything.
3.- To defend yourself properly, you have to be comfortable about making others to suffer, which I'm not. This is why I enter this black and white game in which I either do nothing to those who hurt me or I go to destroy them entirely.
- Overinvesting time and efforts in the task at hand, neglecting physical needs and health.
- Losing track of time, being late for things. Constantly being criticized about it.
- Being brutally honest and upfront at the expense of... myself.
- Getting in conflict easily by ignoring social rules and customs. Following my personal principles, arguing against wrongdoings, hidden motives and behavioral inconsistencies.
- Not very well-liked by people. Easily misunderstood by those that don't know me well.
- Often feel inhibited and afraid to pursue my real dreams and desires, and stick to things that don't involve much risk.
Feel free to type me.