Thread: Celebrities (typings by JuJu)

TIM
    EIE
    Mentioned
    8 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Default Celebrities (typings by JuJu)

This post is intended to give interested people insight into the Sociotypes--examples of what they can look like, and how they can act.

By seeing video examples of the Sociotypes, I've found that it becomes easier to identify them in real life... (I.e. "Oh, that person reminds me of so-and-so...") Thus one can make more immediate judgments about other peoples' Sociotypes, and use this system more effectively to (immediately) benefit oneself.

Generally, what I post will be new typings, (i.e. not from the database I keep; ) however, I'll try to make them ones of which I'm confident.

Rasputin -- ISTj (tough to tell which subtype--reported interests point to Ti, reported behavior to Se)

Jim Jones (Jonestown) -- Fe-ENFj

Jim Jones' son, Stephan -- beta introvert

Valerie Bertinelli -- Fe-ENFj (her ex-husband, Eddie Van Halen, is ISTj)

Vladimir Lenin -- Ti-ESTp

Last edited by JuJu; 01-05-2010 at 07:28 PM.

TIM
    EIE
    Mentioned
    8 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Nicholas II of Russia -- INFp

James Cameron (director of Titanic, Avatar) -- Ni-ENFj

David Koresh (Branch Davidian leader at Waco) -- Ni-ENFj

Last edited by JuJu; 01-14-2010 at 05:46 PM. Reason: removed Shatner for further consideration

TIM
    EII
    Mentioned
    4 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

I think you may be right about these, I've seen Lenin typed as LSI before but I'm not confident about him either way.

btw, why EIE and not ILE for Cameron? From what I've read him say, he seems more preoccupied by advancement in technology than the actual story telling process, which is generally more NT while the latter is NF.
    He also seemed to have had a conflict relationship with Kate Winslet, who has openly talked about her disdain for him, which would be unlikely for an ESI-EIE relation, though not impossible
    EII INFj
    Forum status: retired

Creepy-male

Can someone educate me on what this Ti-ESTp stuff is.... what does it mean when you specify a function and a type together?

How is Ti-ESTp different than say Se-ESTp, and can their be for example a Fe-ESTp?

TIM
    ENFj-fe
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by HaveLucidDreamz View Post
    Can someone educate me on what this Ti-ESTp stuff is.... what does it mean when you specify a function and a type together?

How is Ti-ESTp different than say Se-ESTp, and can their be for example a Fe-ESTp?
    A ti-estp is more adept at noticing the external statics of fields, so they can come across as more introverted and contemplative. An se-estp notices the external statics of objects, so they will exhibit behavior more close to what you would consider a typical estp, they also might be controlling. And, no their is no such thing as an fe-estp.
    EIE tritype 5w4, 4w5, 9w1

As far as we can discern, the sole purpose of human existence is to kindle a light in the darkness of mere being.
    Carl Jung, "Memories, Dreams, Reflections", 1962

TIM
    EIE
    Mentioned
    8 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Senator Christopher Dodd (Democrat, Connecticut) -- Te-ENTj

Nancy Grace (TV host) -- Fe-ENFj

Tommy Heinsohn (Celtics TV announcer) -- Se-ESFp

Joyce Meyer (TV minister) -- Se-ISTj

John Ratzenberger (Cliff Clavin from Cheers) -- Ni-ENFj

TIM
    ENFj-fe
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Nancy Grace (TV host) -- Fe-ENFj

Oh good lord, I can't stand that woman. It seems like she's always standing on a soap box and complaining about the evil men in the world.

As far as we can discern, the sole purpose of human existence is to kindle a light in the darkness of mere being.

TIM
    EIE
    Mentioned
    8 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Ice Cube (rapper and actor) -- Se-ESTp

Ryan Buell (the guy from Paranormal State) -- Ni-INFp

Senator Orin Hatch (Republican, Utah, talking about Sen Ted Kennedy, his dual) -- Ni-INTp

Channing Tatum (actor) -- Se-ESTp

Trey Wingo (ESPN anchor) -- Ni-ENFj

TIM
    EIE
    Mentioned
    8 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Good question (!) about Ni-ENFj vs. ENTp:

Since this forum began, people have been mixing up these two types.

In my experience, Ni-ENFjs come across as (comparatively vs. Fe-ENFjs, and for lack of better words) business-like and dry. (I don't mean these adjectives in any pejorative sense... To me, a Fe-ENFj, Ni-ENFjs also come across as comparatively more confident and secure.) For example, compare Ni-ENFjs John Ratzenberger or Trey Wingo to Fe-ENFjs Magic Johnson or Seth MacFarlane. The latter have 'BIG' flamboyant personalities, whereas the former come across as more business-like and severe.

Over the years, this forum hasn't been great at recognizing Ni-ENFjs because they present quite differently than the ENFj stereotype.

Indeed, they present somewhat like ENTps, i.e. 'business-like' and 'dry.' Like ENTps, they can also be zany. Thus the comparison between Ni-ENFjs and ENTps is apt, and the confusion is understandable.

How to tell the difference between Ni-ENFjs and ENTps..? Listen to which subjects they talk about... ENFjs will frame (generally people-related) topics with Ni, whereas ENTps will be Ne-ing, (to me, a Fe-ENFj, this comes across as random zaniness/logical jumps,) with a much less heavy-handed/people-oriented conversational emphasis.

I hope that helps.
    Last edited by JuJu; 01-07-2010 at 01:30 AM.

TIM
    EIE
    Mentioned
    8 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Barry Williams (Greg from The Brady Bunch) -- Se-ISFj

Sean Hannity (TV anchor) -- ENTj

Conan O'Brien (TV show host) -- Ne-ENTp

Senator Joe Liebermann (Independent, Connecticut) -- Fi-INFj

Joseph Stalin (Russian Communist leader) -- Se-ISTj

TIM
    ??
    Mentioned
    12 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

where are my enfpss
    <Crispy> what subt doesnt understand is that a healthy reaction to "FUCK YOU" is and not

TIM
    EIE
    Mentioned
    8 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by HaveLucidDreamz View Post

Good question.

You'll probably know some of the stuff I'll go over below--I'm doing it just in case someone reading this thread doesn't know.

Many Socionists divide Sociotypes into two subtypes to more specifically describe someone's personality.

Ti-ESTp = one of the two subtypes of the ESTp Sociotype, (the other being Se-ESTp.)

Meged and O. wrote excellent descriptions of the 16 Sociotypes' subtypes, which can be found at WikiSocion.

Simply put, Ti-ESTps emphasize their creative function; Se-ESTps emphasize their base function. Thus their personalities come across differently. For example, Ti-ESTps--comparatively, vs. Se-ESTps--come across a bit drier, (e.g. Sammy Hagar of Van Halen,) whereas Se-ESTps come across as a bit more reckless, (e.g. boxer Mike Tyson.)

In my experience, subtypes are important because they can alter inter-type relations, (even duality.) They're also important in typing--many people have been mistyped because subtypes haven't been taken into account, (see above post regarding Ni-ENFj vs. ENTp.)

The answer that Morcheeba gave about statics and objects--I have attempted to evaluate that theory, and frankly, never noticed anything in reality to support it.

TIM
    EII
    Mentioned
    4 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by JuJu View Post
    Good question (!) about Ni-ENFj vs. ENTp:

Since this forum began, people have been mixing up these two types.

In my experience, Ni-ENFjs come across as (comparatively vs. Fe-ENFjs, and for lack of better words) business-like and dry. (I don't mean these adjectives in any pejorative sense... To me, a Fe-ENFj, Ni-ENFjs also come across as comparatively more confident and secure.) For example, compare Ni-ENFjs John Ratzenberger or Trey Wingo to Fe-ENFjs Magic Johnson or Seth MacFarlane. The latter have 'BIG' flamboyant personalities, whereas the former come across as more business-like and severe.

Over the years, this forum hasn't been great at recognizing Ni-ENFjs because they present quite differently than the ENFj stereotype.

Indeed, they present somewhat like ENTps, i.e. 'business-like' and 'dry.' Like ENTps, they can also be zany. Thus the comparison between Ni-ENFjs and ENTps is apt, and the confusion is understandable.

How to tell the difference between Ni-ENFjs and ENTps..? Listen to which subjects they talk about... ENFjs will frame (generally people-related) topics with Ni, whereas ENTps will be Ne-ing, (to me, a Fe-ENFj, this comes across as random zaniness/logical jumps,) with a much less heavy-handed/people-oriented conversational emphasis.

I hope that helps.
    I see where you're going with this but it's still better to type based on what people actually say and do than just their outer core.
    While there's a link to mannerisms and types even that can be deceiving to an extent, I've been shown that a few times myself by other users who did more research than me on certain people.

While a lot of ILE's are quite goofy and awkward they're some who act more professionally, Steven Spielberg for example

Not to say that Cameron is in fact an ILE, but it's not at all unlikely based on a lot of what he's said about his work, ideas and interest in technological advances. He seems to process the same interests in film-making as other Alpha directors do, which is centered more on the aesthetics and novel ideas than on story telling and relationships/people.
    But of course I'd revoke that typing if there's further info on him that contradicts ILE

btw I think Conan O'Brien is an LIE
    EII INFj
    Forum status: retired

TIM
    EIE
    Mentioned
    8 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Marie84 View Post
    I see where you're going with this but it's still better to type based on what people actually say and do than just their outer core.
    I agree with this 100%. Frankly, I'm surprised by your response because it seems like you understood something from my post, which was the opposite of what I was trying to get across to you.

I base my typing of Cameron, in this instance, on how his personality manifests--primarily in what he says, but also (albeit less so) in how he says it, i.e. what's he's getting at. (How he looks is support for the typing, if it's anything--and frankly, it's not much for me. I don't put much stock in appearances.)

I disagree with the notion that his movies aren't people-focused, and I'd offer Titanic as an example... If you're really interested in his personality type, I'd suggest watching interviews with him and trying to note conversational themes. Thus is how I typed him.

For the record, I'm not sold on Steven Spielberg being ILE, (although I believe that he's alpha extrovert.) I think that Spielberg might be ESE.

Banned
    Mentioned
    1404 Post(s)
    Tagged
    3 Thread(s)

Nice thread.

William Shatner - ESFP

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Marie84 View Post
    While there's a link to mannerisms and types even that can be deceiving to an extent, I've been shown that a few times myself by other users who did more research than me on certain people.

While a lot of ILE's are quite goofy and awkward they're some who act more professionally, Steven Spielberg for example

Not to say that Cameron is in fact an ILE, but it's not at all unlikely based on a lot of what he's said about his work, ideas and interest in technological advances. He seems to process the same interests in film-making as other Alpha directors do, which is centered more on the aesthetics and novel ideas than on story telling and relationships/people.
    But of course I'd revoke that typing if there's further info on him that contradicts ILE

btw I think Conan O'Brien is an LIE
    I really struggle to see EIE for Cameron. His Ni, to me, is just disastrous. Maybe it is a matter of the so called "global difference" in outlook between mirrors but I think there is more than that. I still remember how totally ludicrous I found the ending of the Abyss for example... simply a horrible ending. And his movies are always so Te - practical logic, people thinking fast on their feet using tools to survive (The Abyss, Aliens, Avatar, The Terminator movies, Rambo II...) Easily the most interesting character in Avatar was the bad guy... The main characters were boring and poorly developed, which is standard Cameron. His characters are just action figures.

Also, to me he VI's LSE.
    INFp

If your sea chart does not match reality, go with reality (Old mariner saying)

wants to be a writer. silverchris9's Avatar
    Mentioned
    14 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

I don't really connect James Cameron's lack of skill at creating characters will full-fledged personalities to his type; I connect it to the fact that he's been succeeding, massively, for decades, with movie featuring poorly developed characters and (frequently) mediocre to crappy actors. I totally buy him as EIE, as he said lots of EIE-buzzword things in the interview Juju posted. I also buy EIE-Ni's as more withdrawn but still focusing primarily on the expression of emotions over the evolving relationships of abstract/intangible entities (that is, internal dynamics of fields)

Nancy Grace is one of the people I like least in the entire world, but no one can doubt that she's a clear beta. EIE fits perfectly for her. She's a paradigm of the type, in my opinion (just for clarity of typing, not for how members of that type normally are as people; she just manifests the characteristics so clearly). Also, she's a good example of Ti vs Fi moral outrage. The Ti version is much more categorical and cause-and-effect-ish: action a merits response b. Fi, on the other hand, doesn't focus on causality and cause and effect, but on the feelings of the individuals who are suffering. Ti + Fe approach to morality is a clear cause-and-effect assumption (Ti) supported in the external world by emotional demonstrations of what-must-happen (Fe). Fi + Te approach to morality is subjective focus on feelings and sufferings (Fi) supported in the external world by literal facts that give the feelings something to attach to (Te), as in statistics about the number of x's that have died or some such.

While I can't object to the typing of Liberman as INFj, that interview didn't strike me as especially INFj, except for the whole appeal to family bit. He did get his behind handed to him by that other Senator though, and so I suppose that could be seen as an example of weak Ti (he did at least attempt to set up categorical opposites, but they were very poorly created and defended).

The answer that Morcheeba gave about statics and objects--I have attempted to evaluate that theory, and frankly, never noticed anything in reality to support it.
    Obviously it takes more to get from a very theoretical description of external statics of objects to literal behavior (or something "in reality"), but the connection is there. Nevertheless, the "aspectonics" descriptions should be considered microlevel accounts or explanations of macrolevel phenomena, much like Democritus' theory of the atoms (microlevel properties, like the roughness or smoothness of the atoms comprising a food results in macrolevel phenomena, like sweetness or sourness).

Generally according to the main line of Model A socionics, no. But, oftentimes people using the DCNH subtype system (at least on this board), will refer to a type with a subtype that is not one of their ego functions, such as an Fe-ESTp, which would be an ESTp with stronger Fe than the average ESTp and consequently a dominating subtype.
    Not a rule, just a trend.

IEI. Probably Fe subtype. Pretty sure I'm E4, sexual instinctual type, fairly confident that I'm a 3 wing now, so: IEI-Fe E4w3 sx/so. Considering 3w4 now, but pretty sure that 4 fits the best.

Yes 'a ma'am that's pretty music...

I am grateful for the mystery of the soul, because without it, there could be no contemplation, except of the mysteries of divinity, which are far more dangerous to get wrong.

TIM
    ILI-Te
    Mentioned
    34 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

I remember vaguely that William Shatner was typed ENFJ. Which I always considered possible. I've got no real opinion about his type, but ESTP-ti wouldn't be the first thing to come up in my mind. I've seen a lot of star treks, in which he 'plays?' an charismatic leader. I don't know him beyond that.

TIM
    EIE
    Mentioned
    8 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Tony LaRussa (baseball coach) -- INTp

Jimmy Swaggert (tv minister) -- Ni-ENFj

Pete Carroll (football coach) -- Fi-ESFp

Russell Crowe (actor) -- ISTj (tough to tell which subtype--borderline case

Mark Harmon (actor on NCIS) -- Se-ISFj

TIM
    EIE
    Mentioned
    8 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Chuck Todd (news commentator) -- INTj

Charlie Sheen -- ESFp

LaDainian Tomlinson (football player) -- Ti-ISTj

Josh Smith (basketball player) -- Ti-ISTj

TIM
    EIE
    Mentioned
    8 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Jarno View Post
    I remember vaguely that William Shatner was typed ENFJ. Which I always considered possible. I've got no real opinion about his type, but ESTP-ti wouldn't be the first thing to come up in my mind. I've seen a lot of star treks, in which he 'plays?' an charismatic leader. I don't know him beyond that.
    This is insightful... I see what you mean. I'm going to take Shatner down for now and think about it... Like it was said above by Sol, ESFp is a possibility..
    Last edited by JuJu; 01-14-2010 at 05:29 PM.

TIM
    EIE
    Mentioned
    8 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Sarah Palin (politician) -- ESFp

Ray Lewis (football player) -- Se-ESTp

Andrea Mitchell (journalist) -- Ni-INFp

Jay Bilas (basketball analyst) -- ENTp

Jay Cutler (football player) -- Ti-ISTj

TIM
    3w4 sx/so
    Mentioned
    95 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

God I wanna delete this thread just because you're such a presumptuous ass.
    But, for a certainty, back then,
    We loved so many, yet hated so much,
    We hurt others and were hurt ourselves...

Yet even then, we ran like the wind,
    Whilst our laughter echoed,
    Under cerulean skies...

TIM
    EIE
    Mentioned
    8 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Gilly View Post
    God I wanna delete this thread just because you're such a presumptuous ass.
    Your problems have nothing to do with me, (or this thread,) Gilly.

The idea of deleting a thread about Socionics from a forum about Socionics--for no other reason than your own problems in your own mind--is ridiculous.

TIM
    3w4 sx/so
    Mentioned
    95 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

My only problem is you, you uninsightful wannabe psychologist piece of shit. Get the fuck off my forum.

Under cerulean skies...

TIM
    3w4 sx/so
    Mentioned
    95 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Fucking fake ass poison. Stay the fuck away.

Under cerulean skies...

TIM
    EIE
    Mentioned
    8 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

you say "stay the fuck away..." Who wrote to who here..? You posted in this thread... I didn't follow you around and make you post in this thread... lol ridiculous.

I don't go around posting after you "omg I hate you SOOOO much, omg, blah blah blah..." That's what you did here.

This is your issue man, not mine... I hope you see that... I don't have a problem with you.

This post could help some people learn about Socionics. It's more important to me to talk about Socionics than get involved in your flame war.
    Last edited by JuJu; 01-14-2010 at 06:24 PM.

TIM
    EIE
    Mentioned
    8 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

To get this thread away from the flame war, I'll post some other typings I just noticed on ESPN:

Michelle Beadle (ESPN host) -- ESFp

Tony Reali (ESPN host) -- Fe-ENFj

JA Adande (ESPN host) -- Ti-ISTj

Jay Mariotti -- Se-ESTp

Contrarian Traditionalist Krig the Viking's Avatar
    TIM
    C-LII
    Mentioned
    8 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Mark Harmon (actor on NCIS) -- Se-ISFj

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=N6cj0mImiek
    I know we've discussed this before (well, technically it was about his character on NCIS), but I really think Mark Harmon is SLI. In the interview you posted, most of what he said about himself centred around how "handy" he is, building shelves and cars and (hypothetically) airplanes. This seems more stereotypically ST than SF, and specifically Delta ST.

Interestingly, our disagreement on Harmon's type backs up something I've been noticing lately -- Benefit pairs are often mistaken for one another. You often see SLIs confused with LIIs, for example, or LIIs with IEIs, or SEEs with EIEs, etc. I'm not really sure why this is; it's just something I've noticed.

[Edit: By the way, what's your opinion on Craig Ferguson's type? He seems ILE to me. I find knowing the type of the interviewer is often helpful in figuring out the type of the interviewee.]
    Quaero Veritas.

TIM
    ENFj-fe
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

That guy from NCIS reminds me of Kevin Costner, who is also SLI. I agree with you Krig, benefit pairs can get confused quite a bit. Maybe it has to do with subtypes. Like, if you have a strong subtype, you can come across like your benefactor/beneficiary; but if you are a balanced type I think that confusion wouldn't be there. I don't know, what do you think?

TIM
    C-LII
    Mentioned
    8 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Morcheeba View Post
    That guy from NCIS reminds me of Kevin Costner, who is also SLI. I agree with you Krig, benefit pairs can get confused quite a bit. Maybe it has to do with subtypes. Like, if you have a strong subtype, you can come across like your benefactor/beneficiary; but if you are a balanced type I think that confusion wouldn't be there. I don't know, what do you think?
    Actually, I was kind of thinking along those lines. What I'd like to do is compile a list of all the people where there's confusion between Benefit types, and see if any patterns emerge.

Unfortunately, there's a lot of things I'd like to do, and not enough time to do them in.
    Quaero Veritas.

TIM
    3w4 sx/so
    Mentioned
    95 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

you say "stay the fuck away..." Who wrote to who here..? You posted in this thread... I didn't follow you around and make you post in this thread... lol ridiculous.

I don't go around posting after you "omg I hate you SOOOO much, omg, blah blah blah..." That's what you did here.

This is your issue man, not mine... I hope you see that... I don't have a problem with you.

This post could help some people learn about Socionics. It's more important to me to talk about Socionics than get involved in your flame war.
    I don't think you understand. YOU are my problem. Not something about you, not something about me. YOU. You aren't teaching anyone anything, you pedantic fuck; you just want to get your rocks off by being praised for some pointless, insipid bullshit.

In short, yes, it's MY problem. You want to know what it is? Go stare in the mirror; it'll make both of us happy.

Under cerulean skies...

TIM
    3w4 sx/so
    Mentioned
    95 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Sarah Palin is ESE IMO.

Under cerulean skies...

TIM
    C-LII
    Mentioned
    8 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Sarah Palin is ESE IMO.
    I agree.
    Quaero Veritas.

TIM
    3w4 sx/so
    Mentioned
    95 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Krig the Viking View Post
    I agree.
    If you're willing to accept her as your dual, I must be right

Under cerulean skies...

Haikus
    Mentioned
    15 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

I was always unsure if Sarah Palin was an ESI or SEE. There have been good arguments for both.

As much as I don't really relate to her, I am fairly sure she is Gamma and not Alpha. But she comes across so strongly Fi and Se that I don't know which type she really is. If she were ESE, then she would be faking the amount of Se and Fi she emphasizes, as well as severely diminishing her Fe lifestyle. So I generally lean towards ESI for her, and have an easier time picturing the lifestyle she portrays as Fi and her way of communicating politically sometimes has a lot of Ni.

TIM
    C-LII
    Mentioned
    8 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

If you're willing to accept her as your dual, I must be right
    I actually like her, personality-wise. I usually get a stronger negative impression from SEEs.

I think she and Glenn Beck (who I type as ILE) are the two main prominent figures in what I see as an Alpha-led Alpha/Delta uprising within the American conservative movement, as exemplified by the Tea Parties. The primarily Gamma NT Republican establishment is wary of accepting their involvement, seeing their idealism as impractical. Both groups have a tendency to see each other as "the enemy within" (the Democrats, of course, being "the enemy without" ). I think an SEE would be much more easily accepted by the Republican establishment.
    Quaero Veritas.

TIM
    3w4 sx/so
    Mentioned
    95 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by polikujm View Post
    I was always unsure if Sarah Palin was an ESI or SEE. There have been good arguments for both.

As much as I don't really relate to her, I am fairly sure she is Gamma and not Alpha. But she comes across so strongly Fi and Se that I don't know which type she really is. If she were ESE, then she would be faking the amount of Se and Fi she emphasizes, as well as severely diminishing her Fe lifestyle. So I generally lean towards ESI for her, and have an easier time picturing the lifestyle she portrays as Fi and her way of communicating politically sometimes has a lot of Ni.
    Wow, you like a vapid bitchy ESE politician. Sure you're ILI.

Under cerulean skies...

Haikus
    Mentioned
    15 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Wow, you like a vapid bitchy ESE politician. Sure you're ILI.
    I don't really like her, no. I can't really relate to her either. But she is not an ESE. I could tell if she were an ESE right off the bat, I often cringe at them. This Sarah Palin is more introverted I think. SEEs seem overall more attention grabbing, not as soft and sensitive in communication. She leans overall towards rationality and definite Fi-ESI themes I can't relate to personally.

I actually like her, personality-wise. I usually get a stronger negative impression from SEEs.

I think she and Glenn Beck (who I type as ILE) are the two main prominent figures in what I see as an Alpha-led Alpha/Delta uprising within the American conservative movement, as exemplified by the Tea Parties.
    An association with Glenn Back as an ILE? Where is the Ne? I've always seen him as a standing out IEI. Sneering, contempt, often misinformative, hypocritcal of other's behavior, easily dismisses anything he feels like. Obvious Te PoLR, Ni type. Common IEI radio host stereotype.

TIM
    3w4 sx/so
    Mentioned
    95 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

I think an SEE would be much more easily accepted by the Republican establishment.
    Not only that, an SEE wouldn't risk her influence or seat of power by jumping feet-first into an "up and coming" party movement that doesn't promise security. But it's exactly what an eager, idealistic Alpha Extrovert would do, especially one with confidence in her ability to create a new position for herself by serving as an apparent catalyst for that classic core Fe/Ti axis cathexis, which is quite clearly her role in the Neo-Con movement.

Under cerulean skies...

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast