Thread: School of Associative Socionics: INFp ~ IEI music

TIM
    ESI
    Mentioned
    48 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Default School of Associative Socionics: INFp ~ IEI music

First group of music is a music typical for INFP. There is a balance of Ni and Fe:

1.Gladiator Soundtrack

2.Je Te Rends Ton Amour - Mylene Farmer

3.Sezen Aksu – Sevgili

4.Kasabian – Empire

5.BJORK BACHELORETTE

6. Gackt | Mizerable

7.Миф-Джеки Чан

8.Cinema Bizarre: LOVESONGS (THEY KILL ME)

9.Final Fantasy 7 -Jam - Schwarz Kreuz

10.Scissor Sisters - I Can't Decide
    School of Associative socionics: http://socionics4you.com/

TIM
    ENFj-fe
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Oh I love Bachelorette
    EIE tritype 5w4, 4w5, 9w1

As far as we can discern, the sole purpose of human existence is to kindle a light in the darkness of mere being.
    Carl Jung, "Memories, Dreams, Reflections", 1962

TIM
    ENFj-fe
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Last edited by Morcheeba; 01-04-2010 at 08:23 PM.

As far as we can discern, the sole purpose of human existence is to kindle a light in the darkness of mere being.

TIM
    ENFj-fe
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Starfall View Post
    This song:

YouTube- Broadcast Yourself.

Actually, radiohead is very IEI-ish in general?
    The movie featured in this video is really good, can't think of the name, but Johnny Depp does a cameo appearance; I think it's a French movie.

TIM
    ENFj-fe
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

TIM
    ESI
    Mentioned
    48 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Thanks to all for comments. Gact's music is very popular among IEIs. "Two Hurt" by DELUHI is very dynamic but still sounds as Superid type of music, as the opposition of Fe and Te aspects Of Superid. If we compare these apsects with the Egotype of music we shall see the difference. We shall not do it now though. Bjork is generally more about Si. however Superid -music can be a mix o everything. It is also the matter of the subtype as well what kind of music you would prefer. Recently I have listened to the music of IEIs and managed to differentiate a few groups of music. In general, IEIs like the music which tells a story with the gripping subject and usuall staff typical for Superid. Some IEI prefer Fe-based music. In Russian I associate this music with "patriotic lyrical" songs. These songs have more rational sound and more sincere as related to people's emotions. Something which connects us all. I can show you this type of music but I do not know yet what I can relate to this group in English? I would say that those IEI who likes Fe-based music are ethical subtype or Fe-subtype.
    It is much easier to present the third group of music which is Ni- based and can also suit to ILI to a certain degree. It is a more abstract music. Thanks to policujm who the first started to talk about changes in the process of development in relation to music and showed the first examples of such music. Now on the russian forum Romantic suggested to name Ni as an intuition of changes. When we talking about Ni we assume perception of changes in time and in space. It can be very slow or speedy. Therefore we shall find it in music and in videos. If you like this sort of music you may have an intuitive subtype. I will show you a few songs of this kind and one of them was already mentioned by Morcheeba as "Her morning elegance".

Intuitive music:

2.Air - Kelly Watch The Stars

3.Telepopmusik - Breathe

4.Aphex Twin – On

5.H.U.V.A. Network - Fade Away

6.Placebo - Pure Morning

7.Flёur – Ремонт

8.Раймон VII - Канцлер Ги

9.Nav Katze - Wild Horse

10. Secret Garden – Nocturne

TIM
    ESI
    Mentioned
    48 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Fe-music:

1. Прощание Славянки

2. Юлия Началова "Синий платочек"

3. Любэ - давай за

4. Нич яка мисячна

5.КАППСА - Солнце скрылось за горою

May be something like that song of radiohead?
    There should be some sort of melancholy there or Fe and not too rational in sound. What do you think about these songs, for example? Or too rational?:

Fields Of Gold Sting

Craig David - Rise & Fall

I like to listen to this song when I am depressed. And when I am depressed, I am not a usual self - I am in Superid:

Craig David - Walking Away

I also like this song because of the deep sad emotion but not sure if it suits exactly to IEI....may be it is somewhere inbetween Superego and Superid/ It is another one of my depressive songs (smile):
    Blue Featuring Elton John - Sorry Seems To Be The Hardest...

These songs are out of my head. I need to have a better look at the list of IEI's songs. May be there I will find somthing more suitable. This song, for example, has got more dynamic and not as much statics (as I like):

Kosheen - Hide U

Дельфин feat. Стелла - Глаза

Patricia Kaas, "If you go away"

Good Enough

TIM
    ESI
    Mentioned
    48 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

I like also this song, not sure if it can be related to IEI but I feel definete Ni and Fe in this song and sure melancholy. Can it be Fe-base?:

Everything but the girl - Missing

TIM
    EII
    Mentioned
    4 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Tori Amos - Winter

Nirvana - Heart Shaped Box

Sigur Ros - Svefn-g-englar

Kate Bush- Running Up That Hill

Jeff Buckley- Lover, You Should've Come Over
    EII INFj
    Forum status: retired

TIM
    ESI
    Mentioned
    48 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Very good, spot on music. To my perception, Fe is more felt in all the songs except the one with angels. Sigur Ros - Svefn-g-englar I see as more Ni - music but the people in video bring the Fi-emphasis to it. When I listen to the songs I am not always listen to the words. Analysis of the text is another very ineresting and deep level of understanding and connecting with the music. Very impressed by Sigur Ros - Svefn-g-englar.

I had words here once, but I didn't feed them Khola aka Bee's Avatar
    TIM
    Meat Popsicle
    Mentioned
    4 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Most of the songs presented here are among my personal favourites and could easily be called SEI music as well.....I'm pretty sure Bjork herself is SEI, and Casabian, Placebo, Evanescence, Kosheen and Telepopmusik are all close to my heart. Perhaps these are better described as resonating with introvert Fe.

Furthermore, Stryfe 4 lyfe.
    Hello, my name is Bee. Pleased to meet you .

TIM
    ESI
    Mentioned
    48 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Thanks Khola for very valuable comment. The fact that this music finds the way to your heart is important for differentiating between Superid or introverted Fe and Superid/introverted Te. For me everything is important. I consider the dichotomy as a continuity where the aspects may be visibly prominent or on the opposite vague. And so are our preferences. It is so exciting to try to differentiate the aspects in music and the interactions of the aspects. Like a sensoric fields of music special energy you taste when you put it through your E-I -metabolism. I understand you like this sort of music but can you actually differentiate between aspects in music or not yet very clear? Some yes and some may be not? I had a discussion with some of the members on the russian forum about differentiation between Si and Ni. It is not always easy. But we shall get there, I am sure we will, if we carry on exchanging our perceptions of music. We can reach unity and understanding on a different level of perception.
    After I finish presentation of IEI music I will move on to SEI music. It would be nice if you could post your favs in the thread Superid music if you haven't done it yet.

TIM
    ESI
    Mentioned
    48 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Just to let you know that I am still working on the list of INFP music on the socioforum. There is a discussion goes on and I think it will take some time to settle. It is important that IEI types will express theit opinion about the songs in the list so that we could replace the ones which you do not like for ones that you like. It would be also good to find the songs that are mostly liked by IEIs, absolute favs.