Thread: Aspergers related to socionics type?

Hybrid View

Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Default Aspergers related to socionics type?

....certain personality types have a much more similar resemblance to the Aspergers phenotype than others. for instance, i can imagine an INTj who has Aspergers, but not an ESFj with Aspergers. the later seems like a conflation of opposing, mutually exclusive entities, like a round square or something - not possible.

INTjs seem to be the socionics type that have the closest resemblance to the Aspergers phenotype. followed perhaps by ISTp...
    my question is whether individuals with Aspergers can be classified into socionics types, given that they do not have 'normal' brain functioning?

TIM
    ILE (ENTp)
    Mentioned
    16 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Ti+Ne
    Ne+Ti
    ILE "Searcher"
    Socionics: ENTp
    DCNH: Dominant --> perhaps Normalizing
    Enneagram: 7w6 "Enthusiast"
    MBTI: ENTJ "Field Marshall" or ENTP "Inventor"
    Astrological sign: Aquarius

To learn, read. To know, write. To master, teach.

TIM
    ILI-Te
    Mentioned
    34 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

I know an INFP guy at my work who has all the traits of a light autistic. I don't know whether it might be called asperger.

He walks on his toes. He's unnecessary honest. Makes contact with others in good manners though in a strange way. He's above average intelligent. Has had 1 girlfriend in 10 years or so, for one day. He takes everything litteraly, so sometimes you have to add 'i was just joking at that' or 'that was meant sarcastic'. Has a good memory, knows postal codes of customers etc. Makes many mistakes at doing his job.

Maybe he's ILI, not IEI. IEI has creative which is responsible for understanding people's emotional state and emotional atmosphere in environment. and asperger is an oxymoron.
    ESTp

TIM
    ILI-Te
    Mentioned
    34 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by HaveANiceLife View Post
    Maybe he's ILI, not IEI. IEI has creative which is responsible for understanding people's emotional state and emotional atmosphere in environment. and asperger is an oxymoron.
    You really think you can type someone you've never met, using a questionable assumption, vs me who has worked with him the last 5 years...?

He's totally focussed on people, but just doesn't understands them quite well. Ever thought about that possibility...

Banned
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

in order to properly diagnose aspergers you need to interact with a clear case of it and not read categorical descriptions of it. it seems to be quickly becoming overdiagnosed

TIM
    ILI-Te
    Mentioned
    34 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Starfall View Post
    I kind of agree.
    There are lot's of things in this world that you would expect to not occur, that don't seem logical etc.

Yet, they occur...

That could mean that your understanding is flawed at a certain part. Which is in this case not unthinkable, since I assume none of us is an expert on asperger or autism, and the relation of information elements in regard to autism are unknown. I rather rely on what I actually see, then what one expects to see.

Banned
    TIM
    TiNe
    Mentioned
    11 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Aspergers is a problem of not assuming a subjective component in a person who has it. Seeing people as objects without also seeing them as "souls".

Very few such people actually exist. Most people's shadow functions do, quite frankly, see people in this way. An aspergers sufferer, in contrast, observes the subjective element of a person by means of their shadow. This is why the syndrome tends to abate after the sufferer reaches adulthood.

For an aspergers person to not see the "person" in another at all would require a problem of inability to assimilate to the shadow.

The aspergers condition may be modeled with Model B-contra.

Sauron, The Great Enemy ArchonAlarion's Avatar
    TIM
    Yet to be determined
    Mentioned
    12 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Starfall View Post
    I kind of agree.
    =l
    The end is nigh

wants to be a writer. silverchris9's Avatar
    Mentioned
    14 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Ni and Ti correlate the most to what I know of aspergers. Fe correlates the least.

EDIT: It is nevertheless possible to have someone with aspergers of any type, I suspect, and besides that, an IEI, having Ni as their first function, could just be overdependent on Ni and ignore Fe.
    Not a rule, just a trend.

IEI. Probably Fe subtype. Pretty sure I'm E4, sexual instinctual type, fairly confident that I'm a 3 wing now, so: IEI-Fe E4w3 sx/so. Considering 3w4 now, but pretty sure that 4 fits the best.

Yes 'a ma'am that's pretty music...

I am grateful for the mystery of the soul, because without it, there could be no contemplation, except of the mysteries of divinity, which are far more dangerous to get wrong.

TIM
    IEE
    Mentioned
    4 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

it's an environmental condition, which for me is one of those things that just clearly clashes with the socionics theory in general.
    SEE Unknown Subtype
    6w7 sx/so

[21:29] hitta: idealism is just the gap between the thought of death
    [21:29] hitta: and not dying

TIM
    No idea
    Mentioned
    6 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Hmm. I disagree tcaud.

People can heal others, but only to a certain extent.

Those who are unwell must work with those who are well so that they can make ends meet.

Have you played Spore? It's something like the social function during creature level. If you want to make a friend, you need to input enough compatible social energy to meet the point where your potential friend is at after he or she has input his or her own social energy. Usually this is done simultaneously. Likewise, to 'heal' an aspie, you must accept his or her energy and input your own in a similar, acceptable manner.

Perhaps, this is what you mean by 'treatment'. In that case, I agree with you.
    She is wise
    beyond words
    beautiful within
    her soul
    brighter than
    the sun
    lovelier than
    love
    dreams larger
    than life
    and does not
    understand the
    meaning of no.
    Because everything
    through her, and in her, is
    "Yes, it will be done."

Why I love LSEs:
    Quote Originally Posted by Abbie
    A couple years ago I was put in charge of decorating the college for Valentine's Day. I made some gorgeous, fancy decorations from construction paper, glue, scissors, and imagination. Then I covered a couple cabinets with them. But my favorite was the diagram of a human heart I put up. So romantic!

Melodies from Mars~
    Mentioned
    65 Post(s)
    Tagged
    3 Thread(s)

What Tcaudillg said basically sums up why I feel LII. Ti is synonymous with what he says, at least to me.

Seed my wickedness The Reality Denialist's Avatar
    TIM
    EIE-C-Ni ™
    Mentioned
    339 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)

I heard of awkward guy who made scoring list of all the girls in school and after that bluntly asked highest scorer out based on solely that criteria. He wanted to accomplish relational task he was told to consider.

I think this sounds LIE with Asperger's.

Anyways Gulenko has often put under autism. Well, sure those types may sound like ones. Highest form of logical autism can be found in IEI's. It looks so unbelievable when they hammer that logical point across.

Then I was looking at info from Richard Feynman. Some people thought that it was sign of his autism when he told in a correspondence where they compared their own offspring that his girl was not into boys yet (apparently child - info that was embedded in the letter) which was an obvious joke. Labeling someone autistic made "diagnostician" sound much more autistic than the one she was trying to diagnose.

I'm sure everyone is familiar with somene's intuitive autism (begins with S).
    Last edited by The Reality Denialist; 06-21-2018 at 08:39 PM.
    MOTTO: NEVER TRUST IN REALITY
    Winning is for losers

Sincerely yours,
    idiosyncratic type
    Life is a joke but do you have a life?

Joinif you dare https://matrix.to/#/#The16Types:matrix.org

Mentioned
    486 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)

people worship Ni but I'm pretty sure its more like a demon society exists to keep a lid on

they're just a bunch of satanists hanging around and if their little summoning circle worked they'd be the first ones devoured

TIM
    ZGM
    Mentioned
    132 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)

Ni is useless I agree