Thread: Instinct Variant Compatibility: Similar to Socionics Benefit Relations?

Threaded View

Mentioned
    5 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Default Instinct Variant Compatibility: Similar to Socionics Benefit Relations?

Does Enneagram instinct attraction works like Socionic Benefit relationship?

I know most people here would agree that they pair well with the same instinct, but I speculate that it might have the same effect in identical relationship in socionics, which can be boring.

So/Sx/Sp >Sx/Sp/So > Sp/So/Sx > So/Sx/Sp

Sp/Sx/So > Sx/So/Sp > So/Sp/Sx > Sp/Sx/So

This ring might have the same reciprocated attraction pointing back, unlike the socionic rings of benefit, so

So/Sx/Sp > Sp/So/Sx >Sx/Sp/So > So/Sx/Sp

From my observation I see that the energy is somewhat conflicting with each other when it's switch between the first and the second instinct. for example:

So/Sx/Sp - Sx/So/Sp

Sp/Sx/Sp - Sx/Sp/So

The worse might be that you are pair with someone who has your last stacking as their dominant, and shared a middle identical stacking. For example:

Sx/Sp/So - So/Sp/Sx

Sp/So/Sx - Sx/So/Sp

This can all be bullshit but I want to throw it out there to those who has an opinion on this.

Regardless I strongly believe that Enneagram instinct has more to do with compatibility than the E-type itself. (E-type matching is a little vague In my opinion because so much Socionic types can fit into one Enneagram type. from all different Quadra and Conflictors to duals.)
    Last edited by 07490; 12-29-2009 at 07:14 AM.
    (D)IEE~FI-(C)SLE~Ni E-5w4(Sp/Sx)/7w8(So/Sp)/9w1(sp/sx)

Quote Originally Posted by Jarno View Post
    1)
    A girl who I want to date, asks me: well first tell me how tall you are?
    My reply: well I will answer that, if you first tell me how much you weigh!

2)
    A girl I was dating said she was oh so great at sex etc, but she didn't do blowjobs.
    My reply: Oh I'm really romantic etc, I just will never take you out to dinner.