View Poll Results: I'm a Ti-ENTp?

Voters
20. You may not vote on this poll
  • Yes

    10 50.00%
  • No

    10 50.00%
Page 1 of 5 12345 LastLast
Results 1 to 40 of 166

Thread: polikujm's type

  1. #1
    Haikus
    Join Date
    Apr 2009
    Posts
    8,337
    Mentioned
    15 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default polikujm's type

    Seeker of initial (logical)
    (Recoverable - from the English. Extractor)

    Abstractedly and thoughtful man. His attractive ideas have no direct connection with reality, such as philosophy, religion, bioenergetics and etc. His favorite occupation - a comparison between the different logical systems. Type armchair scientist. It is characterized by an asthenic figure. Sometimes angular movements, not paying attention to appearance, little health care.
    lol

    Let's see. Most importantly seeming, my intertype relations work with ENTp, but not with INTj. People on here have said I VI as and come off as an ENTp, and some have just said alpha (and especially noted that I look like Archon). Archon, Ashton, Nick, and whoever, used to type me as ENTp for some reason, said it was forum behavior, but as far as I can tell everyone retyped me as INTj because they think I'm niffweed's reincarnate or something. Sexy, if anything.

    The above description is vague, however it does fit better than any of the INTj ones. Everything said on it is accurate, and the other descriptions I identify (if only a bit less) with are Ne-INTj and the INTp ones. I think of INTjs as rather rational and logical, where as I'm much more absent minded and thoughful in a sort of whimsical way. I could buy into the fact that Ti is my dominant function, if only it could be explained to me a little better. I'm not really into enneagram, but so far it seems like I'm some kind of 5, or that I come off that way. But it's not set in stone. Other enne-types I have identified with upon first glancing at it were 3, 4, possibly 1 6 and 9. Anyway I don't really know (need to learn it), but if I really am a type 5, I don't see why an Ti-ENTp can't foster it.

    Ashton helped type my family and friends through VI and using descriptions, it seems like me as an ENTp would make the most sense in this model or whatever it is. Any arguments?

    PS: I'll also add that some people think of me as INTp, and those are the only arguments I've gotten to hear.

  2. #2
    Let's fly now Gilly's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2005
    TIM
    3w4 sx/so
    Posts
    24,757
    Mentioned
    91 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    ILE-Ti works. You're a lot like Jake, only your vibe on cam is more contained, more rigid, less...pillow-like; you're probably 5w4 sx/so.
    But, for a certainty, back then,
    We loved so many, yet hated so much,
    We hurt others and were hurt ourselves...

    Yet even then, we ran like the wind,
    Whilst our laughter echoed,
    Under cerulean skies...

  3. #3
    Haikus
    Join Date
    Apr 2009
    Posts
    8,337
    Mentioned
    15 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    I was just thinking that being a 5 might explain why I'm generally reclusive, quiet and not very social. I don't get out much and I'm not very proactive. Malia's ex bf was an ENTp, she said I reminded of him. He always hid behind his desk or something. Also since you know enneagram, I'll take your opinion so far.

    Here are some pictures of me:



    Last edited by 717495; 12-28-2009 at 07:04 PM.

  4. #4
    Creepy-female

    Default

    lol
    Last edited by female; 01-07-2010 at 03:27 AM.

  5. #5
    Haikus
    Join Date
    Apr 2009
    Posts
    8,337
    Mentioned
    15 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    Oh Gilly. Just looking at Christian Bale's face makes me happy.

  6. #6
    Let's fly now Gilly's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2005
    TIM
    3w4 sx/so
    Posts
    24,757
    Mentioned
    91 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    Dolphin has 999 posts.
    But, for a certainty, back then,
    We loved so many, yet hated so much,
    We hurt others and were hurt ourselves...

    Yet even then, we ran like the wind,
    Whilst our laughter echoed,
    Under cerulean skies...

  7. #7
    Haikus
    Join Date
    Apr 2009
    Posts
    8,337
    Mentioned
    15 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    Depends on how you look at it.

  8. #8
    strrrng's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2007
    TIM
    Ni-IEI 4w3 sx/so
    Posts
    8,781
    Mentioned
    40 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    That Bale comparison is solid. I previously thought you were Ne-LII, primarily based on the fact that you VI introverted > extroverted, but your being a 5 and probably sx (which enhances internal concentration of energy) could probably explain this quality.

    What are your thoughts on temperament?
    4w3-5w6-8w7

  9. #9
    Haikus
    Join Date
    Apr 2009
    Posts
    8,337
    Mentioned
    15 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    Lol strrrng. Your post made me laugh. You seem so into it.

  10. #10
    strrrng's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2007
    TIM
    Ni-IEI 4w3 sx/so
    Posts
    8,781
    Mentioned
    40 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    Very.
    4w3-5w6-8w7

  11. #11
    Haikus
    Join Date
    Apr 2009
    Posts
    8,337
    Mentioned
    15 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    I don't really know much about temperament, especially in the Ti-ENTp sense. I talked to Archon, and he basically identified to the thought that I can tend to go crazy around the house when nobody is home, but if someone is around, I'll sort of hide away and not move around much. I think I'm NT-social, so I solve a lot of my problems by hiding out. I can feel kind of exposed when I'm out, and I generally want to go back home and get comfortable again. However I can especially tend to get excited and jump around with music, and when I'm with my friends and nothing is happening, I'm the first one to sort of do something chaotic. My ISTj friend is kind of anal when I do something expressive, like sing or something. But I can tend to be the goofy one, and he sort of expects to laugh at what I do, and expects for me to entertain more than I expect him to. I relate to this highly crucial proclamation:

    Type armchair scientist. It is characterized by an asthenic figure.

  12. #12
    strrrng's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2007
    TIM
    Ni-IEI 4w3 sx/so
    Posts
    8,781
    Mentioned
    40 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    lol. ENTp lankiness. Yeah, it seems a bit more difficult to discern here, given your e-type. I guess I'll just have to see more of you on cam (that means dancing).
    4w3-5w6-8w7

  13. #13
    Landlord of the Dog and Duck Subteigh's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2005
    TIM
    EII-Ne Sp/So
    Posts
    14,935
    Mentioned
    243 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)

    Default

    I hope this helps!:



























  14. #14
    Sauron, The Great Enemy ArchonAlarion's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2008
    Location
    POOPLAIR
    TIM
    Alpha NT 5w4 so/sx
    Posts
    4,399
    Mentioned
    11 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Subterranean View Post


    LMAO
    OPERATION POOPLAIR

    Now conscripting, for more information come here: http://www.the16types.info/vbulletin...48#post1003048

  15. #15
    Haikus
    Join Date
    Apr 2009
    Posts
    8,337
    Mentioned
    15 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    Please be respectful with the photos.

  16. #16
    strrrng's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2007
    TIM
    Ni-IEI 4w3 sx/so
    Posts
    8,781
    Mentioned
    40 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    Yes, don't degrade polikjum by comparing him to Jesus.
    4w3-5w6-8w7

  17. #17
    07490's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2007
    Location
    there
    Posts
    3,047
    Mentioned
    5 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    LOL, Subt
    (D)IEE~FI-(C)SLE~Ni E-5w4(Sp/Sx)/7w8(So/Sp)/9w1(sp/sx)

    Quote Originally Posted by Jarno View Post
    1)
    A girl who I want to date, asks me: well first tell me how tall you are?
    My reply: well I will answer that, if you first tell me how much you weigh!

    2)
    A girl I was dating said she was oh so great at sex etc, but she didn't do blowjobs.
    My reply: Oh I'm really romantic etc, I just will never take you out to dinner.

  18. #18
    eunice's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2006
    TIM
    Ne-INFj
    Posts
    2,955
    Mentioned
    12 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    Dolphin, he's better looking than Christian Bale.

    Anyway, polikujm, I have always thought you seem Ti-ENTp imo since day one.

    On a side note, whatever happened to MaliaFee? I miss her posts!

  19. #19
    JohnDo's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2009
    TIM
    LII-IEI
    Posts
    638
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    Try to determine your benefactor!
    I'm LII so I am much more attracted to IEIs than LSEs.
    This should be the easiest way to find out if you are LII or ILE.

    This method won't work with your dual because you will like both ESE and SEI...

    If you see a female benefactor your heart should beat higher. If you see a female illusionary you might think "nice girl" but nothing more. Just try it out...

    you like IEIs better --- you are LII
    you like LSEs better --- you are ILE

  20. #20
    Haikus
    Join Date
    Apr 2009
    Posts
    8,337
    Mentioned
    15 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    Okay, thanks for the advice. I'm leaving to go to the desert now.

    Quote Originally Posted by eunice View Post
    Dolphin, he's better looking than Christian Bale.
    Quote Originally Posted by strrrng View Post
    Yes, don't degrade polikjum by comparing him to Jesus.
    No I meant be respectful to the other photos. It is kind of funny that the picture of Bob Dylan looks like me. People thought I was ISFj when I first came here because of that.

  21. #21
    strrrng's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2007
    TIM
    Ni-IEI 4w3 sx/so
    Posts
    8,781
    Mentioned
    40 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    lol who thought you were ISFj?
    4w3-5w6-8w7

  22. #22
    Haikus
    Join Date
    Apr 2009
    Posts
    8,337
    Mentioned
    15 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    rubicon, starfall, ritella, and crazedrat.

    See this thread: http://www.the16types.info/vbulletin...tml#post491318

    That's actually me back in the chariot days, and everyone voted for ILE.

  23. #23
    strrrng's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2007
    TIM
    Ni-IEI 4w3 sx/so
    Posts
    8,781
    Mentioned
    40 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    Already back from the desert?
    4w3-5w6-8w7

  24. #24
    crazedrat's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2007
    Location
    moon
    Posts
    4,885
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    I was going to stick with ILI but actually ILE-Ti works
    INTp

  25. #25
    JohnDo's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2009
    TIM
    LII-IEI
    Posts
    638
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    Most Harmonizing LIIs are typed Ti-ILE on this forum. I don't know why but this bias exists. You are probably Ni-LII in the DCNH system. That's why some people even say ILI.

  26. #26
    Jarno's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2007
    Location
    Netherlands
    TIM
    ILI-Te
    Posts
    5,375
    Mentioned
    30 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    Alpha NT. I'm not sure which one.

    Certainly not ILI.

    Reason: your posts are hard to read, just like most alpha NT. Always saying something that's not relevant, from my point of view. This doesn't mean that it are bad posts, just totally impossible for me to relate.

  27. #27
    Waddlesworth's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2005
    Location
    USA
    Posts
    1,159
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    Polikujm always had kind of that EP, emo-streak thing going, IMO.

  28. #28
    Banned
    Join Date
    Apr 2009
    TIM
    LSE
    Posts
    18,006
    Mentioned
    162 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by polikujm View Post
    No I'm in the desert mother licker! Picks or gtfo?

  29. #29
    Ti centric krieger's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2006
    Posts
    5,983
    Mentioned
    80 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    You're not an INTj, that is an absolute certainty.

    General advice and commentary:
    If you need a subtyping to defend your typing, the typing is usually wrong.

  30. #30
    Creepy-Pied Piper

    Default

    Removed at User Request

  31. #31
    Hello...? somavision's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2008
    Location
    London
    Posts
    1,474
    Mentioned
    8 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    to politely insist, is such a beautiful phrase.

  32. #32
    Jarno's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2007
    Location
    Netherlands
    TIM
    ILI-Te
    Posts
    5,375
    Mentioned
    30 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by aixelsyd View Post
    You're not an ILE.

    Have a nice day.

    And unless it is for petty amusement, I for the life of me cannot understand why a sensible young man such as yourself would even ask for this forum's opinion on your type. You are so un-ILE it is sickening in the vomit-inducing way.

    Please go back to being ILI, stay there, and forget about this silly theory. Use your Ni and Te ego functions in a healthier manner. Time is of the essence, after all.
    can't you see how totally different he is from the average ILI? I constantly misread his posts, he's probably LII if not ILE.

  33. #33
    Haikus
    Join Date
    Apr 2009
    Posts
    8,337
    Mentioned
    15 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    Stop saying that Jarno. That is the only thing you say, and I don't think you're ILI (not like that really matters to me). So it's not supposed to convince me in any way. I can read everybodys' posts with limited ease. Surface details of yours, which don't account for anything socionics-wise, once again.

  34. #34
    Haikus
    Join Date
    Apr 2009
    Posts
    8,337
    Mentioned
    15 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    Don't forget about:

    Quote Originally Posted by polikujm View Post
    PS: I'll also add that some people think of me as INTp, and those are the only arguments I've gotten to hear.
    Quote Originally Posted by polikujm View Post
    If anyone cares to investigate my type, they can ask me questions. But if I'm going to consider a new type, it will from now on be from somebody with an argument. I'm not in to consensus or mere opinion.
    Everybody. Including aixelsyd (friend). A natural tendency to think I'm an ILI will be apparent if nobody gives reason elsewise. I made a poll so I can perhaps begin talking to people who think I am ILE, since nobody wants to naturally explain. Pinocchio, you sound incredibly closed minded, which is typical considering that you're probably LSI. No, I'm not into being an imperious cretin.

    Quote Originally Posted by aixelsyd View Post
    You are so un-ILE it is sickening in the vomit-inducing way.
    Honestly, that's really what I think. LII is even a worse typing too. If the only thing that backs up my typing of ENTp is VI and intertype relations of people who are VIed, then simply put, "The cake is too hard. Where be me chainsaw?"

  35. #35
    Haikus
    Join Date
    Apr 2009
    Posts
    8,337
    Mentioned
    15 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    This thread sickens me in the vomit-inducing way. I apologize.

    Alpha couple:


  36. #36
    Jarno's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2007
    Location
    Netherlands
    TIM
    ILI-Te
    Posts
    5,375
    Mentioned
    30 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by polikujm View Post
    Stop saying that Jarno. That is the only thing you say, and I don't think you're ILI (not like that really matters to me). So it's not supposed to convince me in any way. I can read everybodys' posts with limited ease. Surface details of yours, which don't account for anything socionics-wise, once again.
    you don't think I'm ILI?

    Which type am I, now I'm getting curious.

  37. #37
    Haikus
    Join Date
    Apr 2009
    Posts
    8,337
    Mentioned
    15 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    It doesn't matter what type I think you are, those kind of comparative arguments don't stand since I can't find any reason to think you're an ILI. The only personal reasons I don't think of you as an ILI are from having an impression of your character, and because people who I trust with socionics don't seem to think you are one either. So I'm not trying to convince you, or mean any harm by it. You can think what you want to think.

  38. #38
    Jarno's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2007
    Location
    Netherlands
    TIM
    ILI-Te
    Posts
    5,375
    Mentioned
    30 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by polikujm View Post
    and because people who I trust with socionics don't seem to think you are one either.
    I think you should stop trusting them.

  39. #39
    Haikus
    Join Date
    Apr 2009
    Posts
    8,337
    Mentioned
    15 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Jarno View Post
    I think you should stop trusting them.
    No one is silent. Though some of us have a reason not to be.

  40. #40
    Jarno's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2007
    Location
    Netherlands
    TIM
    ILI-Te
    Posts
    5,375
    Mentioned
    30 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by polikujm View Post
    No one is silent. Though some of us have a reason not to be.
    I have no clue what you mean by this. Again this supports the view that we are not the same type. But you've already confirmed that, so we're on the right road. Only now you have to see that I'm ILI. We could have a poll if you want to.

Page 1 of 5 12345 LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •