Thread: I'm 8w2

Hybrid View

Banned
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Default I'm 8w2.

I wonder if this can be used somehow to determine my socionics type.

TIM
    EII/INFj
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

The wings of 8 are 8w7 or 8w9
    INFj

9w1 sp/sx

TIM
    ENTj 3w4 sp/sx
    Mentioned
    4 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by MOP View Post
    Are levels the same as wings ? If not I should have said 8 level 2.
    no, wings are basically a subtype of the Etype. The wing shows a sort of secondary strategy to reach the goals of the first. 8w7 has the more manic outward energy of the 7 to reach the 8 motives of control/independence giving them more actively aggressive behavior. w9 uses the inertness and peacefulness of 9 to reach 8 motives giving a more "bear-like" and immovable behavior.

btw, the levels can be applied to stages of life as well as moments during a day. A stressful moment could easily cause you to act as if you're in one of the lower levels even if you are generally in the higher levels.
    3w4-5w6-9w8

Creepy-male

Are levels the same as wings ? If not I should have said 8 level 2.
    So your claiming to be one step away from

Quote Originally Posted by enneagram 8 level 1
    Level 1 (At Their Best): Become self-restrained and magnanimous, merciful and forbearing, mastering self through their self-surrender to a higher authority. Courageous, willing to put self in serious jeopardy to achieve their vision and have a lasting influence. May achieve true heroism and historical greatness.
    Wow forgive me if I am skeptical hero, but you think you could be perhaps idealizing your self-image a bit? I am not saying your wrong.... but 8's at their best are really ummm something rather lofty...... its not really something you see everyday.... I mean when is the last time you've seen someone you'de describe as being magnanimous, heoric, forbearing, courageous, etc...... I mean their basically like your ideal hero/leader archtype.

Just stating..... I am not picking on you or anything, but you may want to consider re-thinking your typing and if you still feel this fits you, maybe you are correct.

Mentioned
    10 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

I wonder if this can be used somehow to determine my socionics type.
    Try LSE.

Creepy-male

7w1 Rick Subtype.

A Place within a Place in the Universe Where they will never suspect. *Cackles like a witch.*
    TIM
    EII H-Ne
    Mentioned
    9 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

8 with a 2 in a tritype is certainly possible. The only varieties of 8 are 9 wingers and 7 wingers. 8s and 2s also have a tendency to find connection on some level, and have some similarities. The types may not seem to have much in common on a surface level, but they have a lot of common ground. Usually on opposite ends of the spectrum when it comes to anger but a disintegrated 2 is someone who you don't want to tangle with.

2s disintegrate to 8, and can be quite fierce and protective. 8s are also a very protective type and are bighearted/caring when healthy. I can see why someone might feel like an 8w2 or come to the conclusion that they are one with this being said.
    Last edited by Froody Blue Gem; 07-01-2019 at 01:52 PM.
    xII se PoLR, 9w1-5w4-2w3 sp/so

Phlegmatic-Melancholic |RCoAI| Fascinator| Newtype-secondary| LEFVl|

#JusticeforJeb_, Water Sheep did nothing wrong, High Inquisitor Of Council of Water Sheep and Water Sheep's protector

Make things right? Who are we to decide when things are right and when they need to be fixed?

Mentioned
    155 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

I'm ESTp 2w9 so/so