Alright, I'm wondering if (inclination towards) belief in determinism and belief in selfhood are at all related to type. I have a guess, but it could be off. Brief definition of how I'm using my terms:

Determinism: the idea that every action one takes is causally determined by a series of factors, albeit infinitely (or uncountably) complex factors. These factors might include childhood life, genetics, friendships/relationships, cultural situation, selfhood/selfsame, etc. Some associated ideas might be that things could not be other than they are, or that everything happens "necessarily".

Selfhood: the idea that there is something in each person that is unique to the point that even if two people had the exact same history, they wouldn't be the same person, or, in more radical forms, even if two people had the same genetics, and the same prenatal conditions, and the exact same life history, they wouldn't be the same person. Another way of saying this is to say that while there is a similarity between Bob-who-has-lived-Bob's-life and Suzy-who-has-lived-Bob's-life (i.e., has had all of Bob's experiences, parents, cultural circumstance, genetics, etc.), there is also a similarity between Bob-who-has-lived-Bob's-life and Bob-who-has-lived-Suzy's-life.

So, basically, do you believe that human beings have individual natures, and do you believe that human life is causally determined? Please list your type and your opinions/thoughts on the matter, as well as your history with these ideas, if any.

EDIT: Oh, and please list your e-type too, if you know it. I think there's a pretty obvious e-type correlation to one of these.