Results 1 to 40 of 40

Thread: Love, Alpha Style

  1. #1
    Blaze's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2006
    Posts
    5,725
    Mentioned
    9 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default Love, Alpha Style

    what do you think, alpha?


    ILE

    those who are easily shocked.....should be shocked more often

  2. #2
    constant change electric sheep's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2009
    Location
    Ohio
    Posts
    1,296
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    I like this one
    The saddest ESFj

    ...

  3. #3
    Contrarian Traditionalist Krig the Viking's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2009
    Location
    Canada's Prairie Farmland
    TIM
    C-LII
    Posts
    2,647
    Mentioned
    7 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Blaze View Post
    what do you think, alpha?

    YouTube- Broadcast Yourself.
    Yeah, I would agree. A good example of what Alpha is like when it's being serious.
    Quaero Veritas.

  4. #4
    Logos's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2006
    Posts
    5,406
    Mentioned
    8 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Blaze View Post
    what do you think, alpha?

    YouTube- Broadcast Yourself.
    This video reminds me of When Harry Met Sally. But yes, I do think that this is a good representation of serious Alpha love.
    "Alpha Quadra subforum. You will never find a more wretched hive of scum and villainy. We must be cautious." ~Obi-Wan Kenobi
    Johari Box

  5. #5
    <something> Wynch's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2008
    Location
    On a Hill
    TIM
    ILE
    Posts
    3,910
    Mentioned
    4 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    Well it seems only appropriate that a Canadian musician be the best person to express Alpha love

    And I love that song by Leonard Cohen <3
    ILE
    7w8 so/sp

    Very busy with work. Only kind of around.

  6. #6
    Sauron, The Great Enemy ArchonAlarion's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2008
    Location
    POOPLAIR
    TIM
    Alpha NT 5w4 so/sx
    Posts
    4,399
    Mentioned
    11 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    I don't need viagra; I have RUSH.
    OPERATION POOPLAIR

    Now conscripting, for more information come here: http://www.the16types.info/vbulletin...48#post1003048

  7. #7
    Creepy-female

    Default

    idk, this video made me feel embarassed. Oh, my love for you is so passionate I'm going to juxtapose a burning violin in here. Here's the lace blowing wistfully in the wind, here are the touching sepia portraits...and I happen to be pouring water over my wife's head now as a symbol of everlasting love. D'oh! I could hardly get over it. Wouldn't she be annoyed or something? Like GTFO dude, I already spend as much time with you as it is, don't follow me into the bathtub or I'll kick your ass.

    To me the imagery is far too corny. I can't relate to this red velvet age of Steve's imaginary steak bar. This isn't "timeless" material; not everyone has the ballroom and the padded walls that look like a mattress (??), and my life is curiously absent of the certain brand of middle aged men that happen to enjoy going around singing in tuxes. Perhaps Leonard Cohen can send me one of them through the post.

    My Delta parents would love it, they have music like this on the radio playing in the background all the time. They'd probably mourn the "good old days" aristocratically and Dad would comment on some interesting obscure fact about how Canadian culture is morally superior.

    Anyway, I don't even know what I'm saying. Betas get rape and BDSM while Deltas bake cookies and dance around in feathered fields while a faucet drip drip drips in unsurpassed clarity. Hoodrat and his dual probably get off submission porn while driving a trolley off the edge of a skyscraper. Apparently when Alphas are serious in love they dance around while sheer linen waves in the background.

    But that's boring. Can you jump on the padded mattresses/walls? I kind of want to pull one of the buttons off like Corduroy pulled the button off that white mattress in the empty department store at night before the security guard found him, wreathed Corduroy's head in the golden glow of his flashlight, and took him home.

    To me "love styles" are about people, and the spidery veined solemness of the couples in the video was overshadowed by the unrealistic, overly sentimental atmosphere. I for one would like to see settings and material from a more accessible vantage of life to be incorporated into such videos. imo love makes the ordinary special, can burn into our brain images of otherwise inconsequential details, because they're associated with the person we care about. You don't need ballrooms and sparkly dresses to have romance, and the creepy sliding of the hand across the skin in slow motion thing is overdoing it; when you're in love, someone whapping you accidentally with their elbow into your stomach can seem romantic.

    I'd rather eat string cheese at the bottom of a cold damp stairwell and talk earnestly about life. But maybe they can't make a video like that.

  8. #8
    Sauron, The Great Enemy ArchonAlarion's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2008
    Location
    POOPLAIR
    TIM
    Alpha NT 5w4 so/sx
    Posts
    4,399
    Mentioned
    11 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    lol yeah it was a little corny.

    I think Rush fits better.

    6w5 so/sx Alpha NT:



    When the dragons grow too mighty
    To slay with pen or sword
    I grow weary of the battle
    And the storm I walk toward
    When all around is madness
    And there's no safe port in view
    I long to turn my path homeward
    To stop a while with you

    When life becomes as barren
    And as cold as winter skies
    There's a beacon in the darkness
    In a distant pair of eyes
    In vain to search for honor
    In vain to search for truth
    But these things can still be given
    Your love has shown me proof
    OPERATION POOPLAIR

    Now conscripting, for more information come here: http://www.the16types.info/vbulletin...48#post1003048

  9. #9
    Creepy-female

    Default

    No, please not dragons!! We've either got waltzing around in oxytocin, or fantasy roleplaying. Can we get a little more happy medium here? Like depressing indie film that looks like real life?

    edit: well, your video is cute I guess. I tend to think this sort of thing falls along the line of personal preference, though, rather than quadra..

  10. #10
    Sauron, The Great Enemy ArchonAlarion's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2008
    Location
    POOPLAIR
    TIM
    Alpha NT 5w4 so/sx
    Posts
    4,399
    Mentioned
    11 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    oh well the geeky dragon shit yeah kinda.

    but the message of feeling like life is a constant uphill battle in a search for truth and meaning and then finding a secure comfort (like a homebase) in a lover, is pretty consistent with alpha NT...
    OPERATION POOPLAIR

    Now conscripting, for more information come here: http://www.the16types.info/vbulletin...48#post1003048

  11. #11
    xerx's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2007
    Posts
    5,469
    Mentioned
    53 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    It was really bland and commercial for my taste, except for the French Gypsy themed music, which was good, but I would have liked it more if every cafe in my town didn't have a Gypsy orchestra.

    It's probably Alpha. Incidentally, my best friend in HS, this guy, Adam Sandler and Bob Dylan all look alike. They might all be ISFp or it might be a Jewish thing.
    It was in the reign of George III that the aforesaid personages lived and quarrelled; good or bad, handsome or ugly, rich or poor, they are all equal now.

  12. #12
    xerx's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2007
    Posts
    5,469
    Mentioned
    53 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    Video of ESFJ acting manipulative

    Last edited by xerx; 12-14-2009 at 05:12 AM.
    It was in the reign of George III that the aforesaid personages lived and quarrelled; good or bad, handsome or ugly, rich or poor, they are all equal now.

  13. #13
    Logos's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2006
    Posts
    5,406
    Mentioned
    8 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by dolphin View Post
    idk, this video made me feel embarassed. Oh, my love for you is so passionate I'm going to juxtapose a burning violin in here. Here's the lace blowing wistfully in the wind, here are the touching sepia portraits...and I happen to be pouring water over my wife's head now as a symbol of everlasting love. D'oh! I could hardly get over it. Wouldn't she be annoyed or something? Like GTFO dude, I already spend as much time with you as it is, don't follow me into the bathtub or I'll kick your ass.

    To me the imagery is far too corny. I can't relate to this red velvet age of Steve's imaginary steak bar. This isn't "timeless" material; not everyone has the ballroom and the padded walls that look like a mattress (??), and my life is curiously absent of the certain brand of middle aged men that happen to enjoy going around singing in tuxes. Perhaps Leonard Cohen can send me one of them through the post.
    otherwise inconsequential details, because they're associated with the person we care about. You don't need ballrooms and sparkly dresses to have romance, and the creepy sliding of the hand across the skin in slow motion thing is overdoing it; when you're in love, someone whapping you accidentally with their elbow into your stomach can seem romantic.
    "Although structured as a love song, the song was in fact inspired by the Holocaust. In an interview, Cohen said of the song:
    'Dance Me to the End Of Love' ... it's curious how songs begin because the origin of the song, every song, has a kind of grain or seed that somebody hands you or the world hands you and that's why the process is so mysterious about writing a song. But that came from just hearing or reading or knowing that in the death camps, beside the crematoria, in certain of the death camps, a string quartet was pressed into performance while this horror was going on, those were the people whose fate was this horror also. And they would be playing classical music while their fellow prisoners were being killed and burnt. So, that music, "Dance me to your beauty with a burning violin," meaning the beauty there of being the consummation of life, the end of this existence and of the passionate element in that consummation. But, it is the same language that we use for surrender to the beloved, so that the song -- it's not important that anybody knows the genesis of it, because if the language comes from that passionate resource, it will be able to embrace all passionate activity."

    ETA: Rush makes me want to punch kittens while running barefoot across broken glass and having vultures gouge my eyes out.
    "Alpha Quadra subforum. You will never find a more wretched hive of scum and villainy. We must be cautious." ~Obi-Wan Kenobi
    Johari Box

  14. #14
    Sauron, The Great Enemy ArchonAlarion's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2008
    Location
    POOPLAIR
    TIM
    Alpha NT 5w4 so/sx
    Posts
    4,399
    Mentioned
    11 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    Rush would be fine with you doing that.
    OPERATION POOPLAIR

    Now conscripting, for more information come here: http://www.the16types.info/vbulletin...48#post1003048

  15. #15
    Haikus
    Join Date
    Apr 2009
    Posts
    8,337
    Mentioned
    15 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    That song is scary, but I think that's kind of the point.

  16. #16
    Logos's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2006
    Posts
    5,406
    Mentioned
    8 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by jxrtes View Post
    Video of ESFJ acting manipulative

    YouTube- Broadcast Yourself.
    I just looked at what you posted. While I saw the picture of the woman, and I assumed it was a crappy pop music video, but when I saw that the title was J. Strauss - Die Fledermaus, I just knew that it had to be the "Laughing Song" that you posted. Such a good song and a fun opera. The overture is one of my all time favorites.
    "Alpha Quadra subforum. You will never find a more wretched hive of scum and villainy. We must be cautious." ~Obi-Wan Kenobi
    Johari Box

  17. #17
    Blaze's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2006
    Posts
    5,725
    Mentioned
    9 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Logos View Post
    "Although structured as a love song, the song was in fact inspired by the Holocaust. In an interview, Cohen said of the song:
    'Dance Me to the End Of Love' ... it's curious how songs begin because the origin of the song, every song, has a kind of grain or seed that somebody hands you or the world hands you and that's why the process is so mysterious about writing a song. But that came from just hearing or reading or knowing that in the death camps, beside the crematoria, in certain of the death camps, a string quartet was pressed into performance while this horror was going on, those were the people whose fate was this horror also. And they would be playing classical music while their fellow prisoners were being killed and burnt. So, that music, "Dance me to your beauty with a burning violin," meaning the beauty there of being the consummation of life, the end of this existence and of the passionate element in that consummation. But, it is the same language that we use for surrender to the beloved, so that the song -- it's not important that anybody knows the genesis of it, because if the language comes from that passionate resource, it will be able to embrace all passionate activity."


    i did not know this, explains a lot. thanks.

    something about the way the couples are together, makes me think of long marriages, and having faced a lot together. the song is steady, the images emphasize care, which i imagine is meant to be healing.

    alpha is not always all fun and games.

    ILE

    those who are easily shocked.....should be shocked more often

  18. #18
    constant change electric sheep's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2009
    Location
    Ohio
    Posts
    1,296
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Logos View Post
    ETA: Rush makes me want to punch kittens while running barefoot across broken glass and having vultures gouge my eyes out.
    That's a good thing, right? Because it's so intense?
    The saddest ESFj

    ...

  19. #19
    Contrarian Traditionalist Krig the Viking's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2009
    Location
    Canada's Prairie Farmland
    TIM
    C-LII
    Posts
    2,647
    Mentioned
    7 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Blaze View Post
    i did not know this, explains a lot. thanks.

    something about the way the couples are together, makes me think of long marriages, and having faced a lot together. the song is steady, the images emphasize care, which i imagine is meant to be healing.

    alpha is not always all fun and games.
    Agreed on all counts.

    Quote Originally Posted by Logos View Post
    ETA: Rush makes me want to punch kittens while running barefoot across broken glass and having vultures gouge my eyes out.
    Agreed.
    Quaero Veritas.

  20. #20
    Creepy-female

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Logos View Post
    "Although structured as a love song, the song was in fact inspired by the Holocaust. In an interview, Cohen said of the song:
    'Dance Me to the End Of Love' ... it's curious how songs begin because the origin of the song, every song, has a kind of grain or seed that somebody hands you or the world hands you and that's why the process is so mysterious about writing a song. But that came from just hearing or reading or knowing that in the death camps, beside the crematoria, in certain of the death camps, a string quartet was pressed into performance while this horror was going on, those were the people whose fate was this horror also. And they would be playing classical music while their fellow prisoners were being killed and burnt. So, that music, "Dance me to your beauty with a burning violin," meaning the beauty there of being the consummation of life, the end of this existence and of the passionate element in that consummation. But, it is the same language that we use for surrender to the beloved, so that the song -- it's not important that anybody knows the genesis of it, because if the language comes from that passionate resource, it will be able to embrace all passionate activity."

    ETA: Rush makes me want to punch kittens while running barefoot across broken glass and having vultures gouge my eyes out.
    I've heard the Holocaust stuff before. It's interesting and sobering, in a different context, but doesn't change my opinion of the piece. "It's not important that anybody know the genesis of it"... I guess he's trusting that the universal theme described above will come through clearly, but honestly he sounds arrogant. What if it doesn't come through universally? What if the burning violin is cheesy? Woohoo, at least I've still got the Holocaust get out of jail free card to mentally slap people into solemnity? I don't know if this is your intention but it seems like it. I've been exposed to an array of Holocaust material, and it has a time and place. This wasn't it.

  21. #21
    Logos's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2006
    Posts
    5,406
    Mentioned
    8 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by dolphin View Post
    I've heard the Holocaust stuff before. It's interesting and sobering, in a different context, but doesn't change my opinion of the piece. "It's not important that anybody know the genesis of it"... I guess he's trusting that the universal theme described above will come through clearly, but honestly he sounds arrogant. What if it doesn't come through universally? What if the burning violin is cheesy? Woohoo, at least I've still got the Holocaust get out of jail free card to mentally slap people into solemnity? I don't know if this is your intention but it seems like it. I've been exposed to an array of Holocaust material, and it has a time and place. This wasn't it.
    And who says that this wasn't it? You? Why? Because you say so? Who cares if it is cheesy? Perhaps like wants it to be cheesy? Look at me throw up a bunch of questions, as if this somehow makes me sound, eh? Do I not like to sound like a contrarian? I don't know if this is your intention, but it seems like it. Please, dolphin, remove the stick from your ass and give it a rest.
    "Alpha Quadra subforum. You will never find a more wretched hive of scum and villainy. We must be cautious." ~Obi-Wan Kenobi
    Johari Box

  22. #22
    Creepy-female

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Logos View Post
    And who says that this wasn't it? You? Why? Because you say so? Who cares if it is cheesy? Perhaps like wants it to be cheesy? Look at me throw up a bunch of questions, as if this somehow makes me sound, eh? Do I not like to sound like a contrarian? I don't know if this is your intention, but it seems like it. Please, dolphin, remove the stick from your ass and give it a rest.
    Yes, I do say that this wasn't it. Yes, this is my opinion. No, I'm not speaking for anyone else, if the disclaimers distributed throughout the posts didn't make that clear. The nature of a question being a question has little to do with the point, the content of the questions being the relevant part. I could restate them as statements and they'd still carry their essential meaning. And why am I a contrarian, because I reject your established wisdom? Oh ho ho.

  23. #23
    Logos's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2006
    Posts
    5,406
    Mentioned
    8 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by dolphin View Post
    Yes, I do say that this wasn't it. Yes, this is my opinion. No, I'm not speaking for anyone else, if the disclaimers distributed throughout the posts didn't make that clear. The nature of a question being a question has little to do with the point, the content of the questions being the relevant part. I could restate them as statements and they'd still carry their essential meaning. And why am I a contrarian, because I reject your established wisdom? Oh ho ho.
    Damn, someone has figured me out. Dolphin, I have lived a blunderful life full of foolishness. I can assure you that any wisdom I dispense is accidental and not established.
    "Alpha Quadra subforum. You will never find a more wretched hive of scum and villainy. We must be cautious." ~Obi-Wan Kenobi
    Johari Box

  24. #24
    Creepy-female

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Logos View Post
    Damn, someone has figured me out. Dolphin, I have lived a blunderful life full of foolishness. I can assure you that any wisdom I dispense is accidental and not established.
    I apologize for being defensive, it really wasn't my intention to disagree for the sake of it. It's been my experience in the pasts that people would throw the Holocaust into an argument like a grenade to gain the advantage, which seemed intellectually dishonest and unfair. However, I think your intention was simply to add a bigger context to the original video, not make a hard to respond to faux moral statement. I actually was able to enjoy the video more after I read what you wrote because it had meaning, when before it didn't seem to make much sense. Like the time period, and the style of music with violins that I had heard of through various Holocaust material. Except for I still think he's kind of arrogant for not caring to let people know about his inspiration, or at least, no one should be subtly morally bitch slapped because they didn't know, that is, it's not ethical and is also an intellectual copout for him to enforce it afterwards, or someone who is quoting his position as if they agree with it. He wasn't supposed to care, right? It's like he changed his mind and went "bwahaha" or something.

  25. #25
    Blaze's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2006
    Posts
    5,725
    Mentioned
    9 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    dolphin: take a chill pill. it's just a song. and a romantic one at that. because even if you remove the holocaust as a factor, marriage and life is incredibly difficult and this vid - and song - seems to find a way to look at how people find the strength to get through, together. if you don't like the song, you're entitled to your opinion. but this isn't some kind of art critic thread...it's commentary on what i think is unique about alpha.

    ILE

    those who are easily shocked.....should be shocked more often

  26. #26
    Blaze's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2006
    Posts
    5,725
    Mentioned
    9 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Isha View Post
    "Dance Me to the End of Love" is really a beautiful song, IMO. The sort of song that I'd want to play, first at my wedding reception, then at some major, celebration like the 50th anniversary, and for a final time at the funeral (assuming I outlive my partner, obviously).

    I'm not romantic I swear
    yes. me too

    ILE

    those who are easily shocked.....should be shocked more often

  27. #27
    <something> Wynch's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2008
    Location
    On a Hill
    TIM
    ILE
    Posts
    3,910
    Mentioned
    4 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    Ok, we all know I'm pretty much a whore for the barenaked ladies, but I love this song. I think it describes my kind of love ideal:

    ILE
    7w8 so/sp

    Very busy with work. Only kind of around.

  28. #28
    constant change electric sheep's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2009
    Location
    Ohio
    Posts
    1,296
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    The saddest ESFj

    ...

  29. #29
    Sauron, The Great Enemy ArchonAlarion's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2008
    Location
    POOPLAIR
    TIM
    Alpha NT 5w4 so/sx
    Posts
    4,399
    Mentioned
    11 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default



    Bret is the only man I'd ever fuck.
    OPERATION POOPLAIR

    Now conscripting, for more information come here: http://www.the16types.info/vbulletin...48#post1003048

  30. #30
    Creepy-female

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Blaze View Post
    dolphin: take a chill pill. it's just a song. and a romantic one at that. because even if you remove the holocaust as a factor, marriage and life is incredibly difficult and this vid - and song - seems to find a way to look at how people find the strength to get through, together. if you don't like the song, you're entitled to your opinion. but this isn't some kind of art critic thread...it's commentary on what i think is unique about alpha.
    Well, I don't think it's unique about Alpha and this is my way of saying that. Just because the style of my writing happened to be long winded and verbose like some art critic doesn't mean it's exempt from being commentary. They're not mutually exclusive.

  31. #31
    Blaze's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2006
    Posts
    5,725
    Mentioned
    9 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by dolphin View Post
    Well, I don't think it's unique about Alpha and this is my way of saying that. Just because the style of my writing happened to be long winded and verbose like some art critic doesn't mean it's exempt from being commentary. They're not mutually exclusive.
    i didn't think your post was long-winded. you criticize the video's artistic characteristics, which i think is a separate issue from whether or not the vid represents alpha values.

    having said that, you would make an incisive art critic, your writing is quite compelling.

    ILE

    those who are easily shocked.....should be shocked more often

  32. #32
    Blaze's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2006
    Posts
    5,725
    Mentioned
    9 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by electric sheep View Post
    hilarious.

    ILE

    those who are easily shocked.....should be shocked more often

  33. #33
    Creepy-female

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Blaze View Post
    i didn't think your post was long-winded. you criticize the video's artistic characteristics, which i think is a separate issue from whether or not the vid represents alpha values.

    having said that, you would make an incisive art critic, your writing is quite compelling.
    Ooh ok. I've never thought of it that way, but that actually does make a lot of sense. Disliking it artistically is not mutually exclusive to it being Alpha Thank you for pointing that out, I would've gone through the whole discussion and completely missed that premise haha. And thanks.

  34. #34
    <something> Wynch's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2008
    Location
    On a Hill
    TIM
    ILE
    Posts
    3,910
    Mentioned
    4 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    Alphas: Resolving internal issues peacefully since 1978
    ILE
    7w8 so/sp

    Very busy with work. Only kind of around.

  35. #35
    constant change electric sheep's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2009
    Location
    Ohio
    Posts
    1,296
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by ArchonAlarion View Post
    Bret is the only man I'd ever fuck.
    that's some REAL alpha love
    The saddest ESFj

    ...

  36. #36
    RSV3's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2007
    Location
    Seattle, WA
    Posts
    190
    Mentioned
    5 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by mn0good View Post
    Ok, we all know I'm pretty much a whore for the barenaked ladies, but I love this song. I think it describes my kind of love ideal:

    Barenaked Ladies: Light Up My Room
    Ah! I love this song as well.

  37. #37
    Blaze's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2006
    Posts
    5,725
    Mentioned
    9 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by dolphin View Post
    Ooh ok. I've never thought of it that way, but that actually does make a lot of sense. Disliking it artistically is not mutually exclusive to it being Alpha Thank you for pointing that out, I would've gone through the whole discussion and completely missed that premise haha. And thanks.
    no problemo.

    Alphas: Resolving internal issues peacefully since 1978

    ILE

    those who are easily shocked.....should be shocked more often

  38. #38
    Sauron, The Great Enemy ArchonAlarion's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2008
    Location
    POOPLAIR
    TIM
    Alpha NT 5w4 so/sx
    Posts
    4,399
    Mentioned
    11 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    OPERATION POOPLAIR

    Now conscripting, for more information come here: http://www.the16types.info/vbulletin...48#post1003048

  39. #39
    Your DNA is mine. Mediator Kam's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2007
    Location
    Wisconsin
    TIM
    SEI
    Posts
    4,481
    Mentioned
    4 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    yo jake, i love that song.
    D-SEI 9w1

    This is me and my dual being scientific together

  40. #40
    Marie84's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2009
    Location
    Toronto, Canada
    TIM
    EII
    Posts
    2,359
    Mentioned
    4 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    I recently came across this pic and it made me think of Alpha NT love


    EII INFj
    Forum status: retired

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •