Thread: Ambiguous Results from "Socionics Type Assistant Test"

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Default Ambiguous Results from "Socionics Type Assistant Test"

The link to the results of the test can be found at the following link:
    http://www.socionics.com/sta/sta_turbo_xl.html?I83S3T77x0.

The results would seem to indicate a personality type of I?T?. I would imagine that this is due to the nature of the test rather than an accurate description of my personality type, which is somewhat to be expected. Any thoughts on the matter?

Ryan M.

TIM
    ENTj 3w4 sp/sx
    Mentioned
    4 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

That test is really shitty.

try these:

Mizami: Registreer jezelf nu!

Socionics

Also, just use them as starting point for figuring out your type because even these aren't completely accurate.
    3w4-5w6-9w8

you can go to where your heart is Galen's Avatar
    Mentioned
    206 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Yeah, that test is basically MBTI disguised with a lowercase letter.

TIM
    EIE
    Mentioned
    8 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

yeah, it blows... unfortunately there aren't any accurate Socionics type tests...

in socionics, it's best to try to find out your own type, or have someone who knows Socionics (the Model A version) type you

TIM
    IEI
    Mentioned
    5 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

I'm going to channel phaedrus and say tests do work, even mbti ones. They are the best:the most accurate way combined with self typing from reading descriptions and testing your closest/best friends. I have NEVER had a test NOT give me INFP. Never.OK ONCE I GOT INTP AND ENFP.
    Typing yourself through other people that are "experts" is the hardest, least useful way because that would be expensive and time consuming given the current state of socionics. Consider the forum you demean. And the experts are not experts either:they usually rely on tests in some part, and they are generally Russian.
    However I would be glad to have Rick or you type me JuJu as a matter of "professional" opionion. That way I can have merit and say I've been professionally typed. It is only because of tests that I arrived here and was able to glean any useful information. Tests=good heiuristic and advertising/availability tool. 50% is better than 6.25% by a long shot. So is 25%. We all know what the "good test"s are and which ones to use. Promote those. I'm not talking about the 5 question test or the shitty type assistant turbo.

IF the Russian community is so far ahead why the hell aren't they making bank? Dating sites,simple team building, useful people databases etc.
    I'm utterly dissatisfied with the current state, if I was person in any position of power at a university I would requests my students do some basic tests for it. As such I am extremely lazy, cannot find like minded people, terrible at Te:how to go about it blah blah and would rather suggest to said person in power. That is in a baby nutshell why I self type IEI by analysis.