Thread: wwwSocionicsWorkshopcom

TIM
    EIE
    Mentioned
    8 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Default www.SocionicsWorkshop.com

I recommend that people who aren't satisfied with the understanding of Socionics proffered here, at the16types.info, (e.g. Clint Eastwood = Delta; Christian Bale = Alpha, etc.)

Check out the Socionics Workshop

Currently, there's not as much conversation there as here... BUT there are a couple of people there who understand Model A Socionics, which is good.

Hopefully some people who genuinely want to learn Model A Socionics will go there... (I know that some people come to this site for the social aspect or w/e--but lol that's pretty lame... Get "IRL"s.)

I've been coming to this website hoping to discuss Model A Socionics... Instead I've been getting stuff like "you have to keep an open-mind to [e.g. Clint Eastwood is Si valuing.]" and "You have to keep an open mind to [the whole misconception of Socionics built around misunderstandings like that, by Ashton, Steve, Nick, etc].

Whatever it is, it's not Model A Socionics--and I've kept an open-mind, kept trying it out--and in my experience, it doesn't work... (Thus I'm not interested in discussing anymore... I'd rather discuss the Socionics that I've found works, which is the Model A, Russian version.

Nothing against Ashton et al, but I've realized it's impossible to reach an understanding of Socionics with people who are coming at it from that angle, i.e. from Non-Model A = correct... We don't agree on what means what.

(Someone should take "Model A" off of the headings of each of these galleries.)

(FTR, in the russian version of Socionics, both Clint Eastwood and Christian Bale are Se valuing. IMO, LSIs. That's in the Beta quadra, beginners.)
    Last edited by JuJu; 12-10-2009 at 06:32 PM.

you can go to where your heart is Galen's Avatar
    Mentioned
    206 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

For the record, you probably shouldn't throw personal typing opinions into a thread that doesn't call for it. Otherwise the topic will be instantly derailed onto the subject of typing that one person, or in this case those two people, and the original message will be lost in the fury of "you're so wrong."

Mentioned
    217 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

You can type someone incorrectly and still be doing "Model A socionics."

If you don't believe me, check out all the typing disputes in the Russian community. Many of them use Model A.

Plus this whole Model A vs. Model X forumwarz is totally out of hand. Model A users are just as notorious for getting bad typings, more so in fact, because there are many more of them.

TIM
    EIE
    Mentioned
    8 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by jxrtes View Post
    You can type someone incorrectly and still be doing "Model A socionics."

If you don't believe me, check out all the typing disputes in the Russian community. Many of them use Model A.

Plus this whole Model A vs. Model X forumwarz is totally out of hand. Model A users are just as notorious for getting bad typings, more so in fact, because there are many more of them.
    Of course, I agree with "you can type someone incorrectly and still be doing Model A..."

I'm talking about the 'model X' understanding... I would rather discuss Socionics with people who go by Model A--b/c then, at least we have a basic understanding of terms and ideas.

Mentioned
    217 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by JuJu View Post
    Of course, I agree with "you can type someone incorrectly and still be doing Model A..."

I'm talking about the 'model X' understanding... I would rather discuss Socionics with people who go by Model A.
    OK, but why assume that socionix gallery's influence has anything to do with those typings. There are max. 5 people that use it on this forum.

TIM
    EIE
    Mentioned
    8 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by jxrtes View Post
    OK, but why assume that socionix gallery's influence has anything to do with those typings. There are max. 5 people that use it on this forum.
    TBH, I don't see where else that version of Socionics, e.g. Oprah and Michael Jackson are Delta--would come from...

I don't believe that a bunch of people are just sitting around coming to those same conclusions on their own... I think that they saw that gallery and took on those typings as beliefs... (Maybe b/c they didn't understand Socionics well--both newcomers and old-timers w/ identity issues--and were looking for 'quick' understandings of it..? IDK.)

Regardless, ppl like Steve used to admit that "Model A [wasn't] working" for him; so he went out and tried to explain things a different way. I respect that, totally. (Maybe Steve still does say that... No disrespect to him intended.)

I think it's lame that others try to pass off that understanding as Model A Socionics... It can be confusing for ppl.

I'm writing this largely b/c I recommended this forum at a lecture I gave recently... ANd I got some responses back.

TIM
    ENFj-fe
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Yeah.. ok and if anyone wants to take this seriously and really learn and understand socionics, they had better get credible information from someone that can actually type THEMSELVES first and foremost: check this out:

http://www.the16types.info/vbulletin...j-vs-enfp.html
    EIE tritype 5w4, 4w5, 9w1

As far as we can discern, the sole purpose of human existence is to kindle a light in the darkness of mere being.
    Carl Jung, "Memories, Dreams, Reflections", 1962

TIM
    EIE
    Mentioned
    8 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Morcheeba View Post
    Yeah.. ok and if anyone wants to take this seriously and really learn and understand socionics, they had better get credible information from someone that can actually type THEMSELVES first and foremost: check this out:

http://www.the16types.info/vbulletin...j-vs-enfp.html
    ...and who are you?

It's pretty funny when people I've never spoken to--never even heard of--give unsolicited opinions on my Socionics type... (They're usually given by people with approx. 300 posts, who've been here for for approx. 4 months.)

Regardless, if you think that I'm wrong about my Socionics type, the16types.info is the right place for you..! People here like to look like they know what they're talking about, but don't like to put in the work to actually know... What I'm really trying to say here is: welcome HOME!

You've found a place full of yous.

TIM
    EIE
    Mentioned
    8 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Ohhhh Morcheeba..! How wrong was I about you..!

I just saw your post in the Clint Eastwood thread--the one in which you list the people who you believe "understand" Socionics...

And how thoroughly I agree with you Morcheeba!

It is, indeed, best to "get credible information from someone that can actually type THEMSELVES first and foremost."

Thus I'm really happy you're getting the information you need from Gilly, Morcheeba... Because I'm with you 100%-- it really is BEST to "get credible information from someone that can actually type themselves FIRST and FOREMOST," Morcheeba. FIRST AND FOREMEOST!

Just like you said!

It certainly seems like you're on your way to knowing your stuff, Morcheeba! So from me to you: Happy learning..! (Study hard for those SATs too, Morcheeba..! The logic problems can be tricky.)

TIM
    ENFj-fe
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Just so you know, most people think you're an idiot and make fun of you because you so blatantly mistype yourself and others to the point of being hysterical; and for you to be teaching workshops is a joke. By the way, you should really get rid of your video where you type yourself as ENFP so you don't confuse your fellow newcomers.

As far as we can discern, the sole purpose of human existence is to kindle a light in the darkness of mere being.

TIM
    ILI-Te
    Mentioned
    34 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Just so you know, most people think you're an idiot and make fun of you because you so blatantly mistype yourself and others to the point of being hysterical; and for you to be teaching workshops is a joke. By the way, you should really get rid of your video where you type yourself as ENFP so you don't confuse your fellow newcomers.
    ??

TIM
    EIE
    Mentioned
    8 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

If the people on your list of those who "understand" Socionics "make fun" of me and think I'm an "idiot..." (crazedrat, strrrng, etc.)

I must be doing something right.

TBH, I don't take any joy in making fun of those people... Some of them have dropped out of college, some never started... Some work menial jobs, some live in their parents basements... If making fun of my self-typing gives them a "hysterical" moment or two and takes them away from their realities, that's fine... I can live with it.

For the most part, they're just isolated kids looking for someplace to belong... And here is where they've found it--with each other. Getting together on Stickam to "make fun" is more important to them (understandably) than analytically dissecting an abstract Russian personality theory.

The bottom line is, I'm 26. I have two master's degrees. I have a good job. And my Mom thinks I'm swell... If I'm an "idiot" to you, Morcheeba, and these people, it's fine.
    Last edited by JuJu; 12-11-2009 at 12:46 AM.

TIM
    ENFj-fe
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

If your mom thinks you're swell, then you must be an idiot

TIM
    EIE
    Mentioned
    8 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

If your mom thinks you're swell, then you must be an idiot
    ...More edifying words from the lady from Wisconsin... Priceless.

edit: I just checked out your "VI" thread... Talk about "swell..!" I imagine that your Mom thinks you've swelled up quite a lot. (Now I understand why you're acting like this... Necessity..! Truth is: some guys like a little 'extra,' e.g. Bill Clinton.)

(Don't insult my Mom again, you ignorant beast.)
    Last edited by JuJu; 12-11-2009 at 02:02 AM.

Mentioned
    206 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Requesting thread to be locked, flaming is getting out of hand.

TIM
    INTp
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

edit: I just checked out your "VI" thread... Talk about "swell..!" I imagine that your Mom thinks you've swelled up quite a lot. (Now I understand why you're acting like this... Necessity..! Truth is: some guys like a little 'extra,' e.g. Bill Clinton.)

I guess I should apologize for my subject-accepting decision-creating dual, but you do come off as far more than TBH (I deal with both types on a regular basis)

TIM
    EIE
    Mentioned
    8 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Huitzilopochtli View Post
    I guess I should apologize for my subject-accepting decision-creating dual, but you do come off as far more than TBH (I deal with both types on a regular basis)
    I'm interested in why you say so... PM me please.

I think a difference btw my behavior irl and on this forum is that here I'm strictly trying to learn...A lot of people are here to socialize.

At this forum, I tend to get along with the (real, non-crazedrat) Gammas best.
    Last edited by JuJu; 12-11-2009 at 03:39 AM.

TIM
    ENFj-fe
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Wow, you really have your head stuck up your ass! I don't have any problems with my mom, I'm not the one who's still suckling on my mom's tit!

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

a lot of hot air in here. not to be surprising on a socionics forum though.

Just thought I'd add a little more.

TIM
    ENFj-fe
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Wow, you are a dumbass, too bad you can't use my "polr" against me; I'm not self-conscious about my weight seeing as I'm not even near to being overweight. Why don't you go fuck some guy and then write a thread about it; do something you're good at, just saying.

TIM
    Ni-IEI-N 4w3 sx/so
    Mentioned
    46 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by JuJu
    I've been coming to this website hoping to discuss Model A Socionics... Instead I've been getting stuff like "you have to keep an open-mind to [e.g. Clint Eastwood is Si valuing.]" and "You have to keep an open mind to [the whole misconception of Socionics built around misunderstandings like that, by Ashton, Steve, Nick, etc].
    Ironic, considering that a large portion of your "socionics understanding" was gleaned from extensive conversations with me, Steve and Ashton (i.e. are you forgetting when he had you convinced of being his dual after the second conversation with you... lol get real).

The bottom line is, I'm 26. I have two master's degrees. I have a good job. And my Mom thinks I'm swell... If I'm an "idiot" to you, Morcheeba, and these people, it's fine.
    So, mommy is proud that you're an accomplished eagle scout, therefore we should respect you? And why are you promoting this bullshit on an internet forum – the same place that you claim "losers" congregate to for social approval?
    4w3-5w6-8w7

TIM
    3w4 sx/so
    Mentioned
    95 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

lmfao at the lash-out of approval insecurity.

"As long as mommy loves me, I must be doing the right thing!" ;_;
    But, for a certainty, back then,
    We loved so many, yet hated so much,
    We hurt others and were hurt ourselves...

Yet even then, we ran like the wind,
    Whilst our laughter echoed,
    Under cerulean skies...

TIM
    ENFj-fe
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

I love strrrng

TIM
    Ni-IEI-N 4w3 sx/so
    Mentioned
    46 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

4w3-5w6-8w7

wants to be a writer. silverchris9's Avatar
    Mentioned
    14 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by aixelsyd View Post
    Lord, enough about the mothers. You guys are giving Freud a boner while he is lying in his grave.
    This was funny. The rest of the thread was... bleh. But I am glad to witness my first 16types fight! . Will there be further name calling and Wisconsin jokes?
    Not a rule, just a trend.

IEI. Probably Fe subtype. Pretty sure I'm E4, sexual instinctual type, fairly confident that I'm a 3 wing now, so: IEI-Fe E4w3 sx/so. Considering 3w4 now, but pretty sure that 4 fits the best.

Yes 'a ma'am that's pretty music...

I am grateful for the mystery of the soul, because without it, there could be no contemplation, except of the mysteries of divinity, which are far more dangerous to get wrong.

Haikus
    Mentioned
    15 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

So it is settled. Jung was ILI.

TIM
    ENFj-fe
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Lord, enough about the mothers. You guys are giving Freud a boner while he is lying in his grave.
    I have to say, that is classic.

TIM
    ILE 8w9
    Mentioned
    10 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

lol
    "Far better it is to dare mighty things, to win glorious triumphs, even though checkered by failure, than to take rank with those poor spirits who neither enjoy much nor suffer much, because they live in the gray twilight that knows not victory nor defeat."
    --Theodore Roosevelt

"Twenty years from now you will be more disappointed by the things that you didn't do than by the ones you did do. So throw off the bowlines. Sail away from the safe harbor. Catch the trade winds in your sails. Explore. Dream. Discover."
    -- Mark Twain

"Man who stand on hill with mouth open will wait long time for roast duck to drop in."
    -- Confucius

TIM
    ILE 8w9
    Mentioned
    10 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

We may change these at any time and we’ll do our utmost in informing you, though it would be prudent to review this regularly yourself as your continued usage of “socionics.ws” after changes mean you agree to be legally bound by these terms as they are updated and/or amended.
    This is why I would not sign up.
    "Far better it is to dare mighty things, to win glorious triumphs, even though checkered by failure, than to take rank with those poor spirits who neither enjoy much nor suffer much, because they live in the gray twilight that knows not victory nor defeat."
    --Theodore Roosevelt

"Twenty years from now you will be more disappointed by the things that you didn't do than by the ones you did do. So throw off the bowlines. Sail away from the safe harbor. Catch the trade winds in your sails. Explore. Dream. Discover."
    -- Mark Twain

"Man who stand on hill with mouth open will wait long time for roast duck to drop in."
    -- Confucius

TIM
    ILI-Te
    Mentioned
    34 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by silverchris9 View Post
    This was funny. The rest of the thread was... bleh. But I am glad to witness my first 16types fight! . Will there be further name calling and Wisconsin jokes?
    yeah BTW those Fe fighting types remind me a lot of Gordon Ramsay :-d

TIM
    EIE
    Mentioned
    8 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

the mental image of freud's corpse with a boner...

i like how this thread turned out

TIM
    Ni-IEI-N 4w3 sx/so
    Mentioned
    46 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

So now you've moved on to shamelessly displaying your already transparent motivations? Just leave lol.
    4w3-5w6-8w7

TIM
    EIE
    Mentioned
    8 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

what's up your ass, super guy?

like the song goes... don't take it person-allllll... who cares if i think you're bad at Socionics..? it's not a big deal... it's not personal at all

TIM
    ENFj-fe
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

The only reason you think Strrrng isn't good at socionics is because he knows you're fake; seriously dude, go to your little socionics workshop already.

Mentioned
    206 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

still waiting on that lock

TIM
    ENTj 3w4 sp/sx
    Mentioned
    4 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Juju, while I agree with some things that you say, I think your approach is extremely annoying. You just need to chill, call the problems where you see them and don't act like you're all knowing because at the stage socionics is at, even having a 100% clear understanding of it doesn't guarantee 100% accuracy irl. Even if I assume you know it perfectly inside and out you need some modesty in your evaluations.

fwiw, I agree with you being ENFj, and I think delta is a ridiculous typing from what I've seen.
    3w4-5w6-9w8

Sauron, The Great Enemy ArchonAlarion's Avatar
    TIM
    Yet to be determined
    Mentioned
    12 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

I was recently banned from socionics.ws for absolutely no apparent reason.

I have posted there like 4 times, each time in response to Niffweed saying I was INFp. I don't feel I was out of line. If we wants to make a case, then I should be able to make mine.

I would not recommend socionics.ws to anyone, simply for the extreme dogmatism and abuse of authority that Niffweed exercises.

To be fair, Ashton has banned people from socionix for stupid reasons as well, but it usually seems to be nick and hence drama related. Also his bans are temporary, whereas I guarrantee that I will never be allowed back on workshop.

You can go there, and search my 4 fucking posts and see that I had done nothing that should be considered a bannable offense.
    The end is nigh

TIM
    ENFj-fe
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Azeroffs View Post
    Juju, while I agree with some things that you say, I think your approach is extremely annoying. You just need to chill, call the problems where you see them and don't act like you're all knowing because at the stage socionics is at, even having a 100% clear understanding of it doesn't guarantee 100% accuracy irl. Even if I assume you know it perfectly inside and out you need some modesty in your evaluations.

fwiw, I agree with you being ENFj, and I think delta is a ridiculous typing from what I've seen.
    I have to disagree; don't you think it's odd that beta's have a problem wih him? This points to delta for sure, in my opinion. Plus, he reminds me of IEE guys I've known in the past from what I have seen of his pics, videos. He talks a lot about he is here "to learn" not to socialize; what he says fits the HA perfectly.

TIM
    ENTj 3w4 sp/sx
    Mentioned
    4 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

What I find odd is that people put faith in typing with certainty via relation without meeting face to face.

Besides people aren't getting annoyed at him for who he is as much as what he says. Who wouldn't be annoyed with someone who claims to know better than everyone else?

If I had to explain his behavior, I would say it's unfounded Ti-confidence/trust with Se/Fe conviction. That's really speculative though. To be honest, I've seen a toned down version of that from yourself morcheeba.
    3w4-5w6-9w8

TIM
    Ni-IEI-N 4w3 sx/so
    Mentioned
    46 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

what's up your ass, super guy?

like the song goes... don't take it person-allllll... who cares if i think you're bad at Socionics..? it's not a big deal... it's not personal at all
    Why is it that whenever someone points out how transparent you are, you revert to petty retorts about them taking things personally?
    4w3-5w6-8w7

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast