Thread: TYPE MY BRO

TIM
    ENFj-fe
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Smile TYPE MY BRO

I can't tell you much about him; he's young, 18, he likes to start fights with just about anyone including family members.

http://i763.photobucket.com/albums/x...os/brother.jpg
    http://i763.photobucket.com/albums/x...photos/bro.jpg
    EIE tritype 5w4, 4w5, 9w1

As far as we can discern, the sole purpose of human existence is to kindle a light in the darkness of mere being.
    Carl Jung, "Memories, Dreams, Reflections", 1962

TIM
    ENFj-fe
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

I don't know... he's kindof a bully, I don't see ESI acting that way; it's like he is looking for I think. I haven't seen him for a couple years, but I just remember that he was very hostile towards my dad and stepmom (could just be the fact that he's a teenager).

As far as we can discern, the sole purpose of human existence is to kindle a light in the darkness of mere being.

TIM
    EIE
    Mentioned
    8 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Beta... Usually I'd need a few more photos, spontaneous one, and one or two of his best friends to make a definitive typing.

He looks introverted--or at least an introverted subtype

TIM
    SLI 1w9 sp/sx
    Mentioned
    196 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Yeah, Gamma SF is what popped in my mind first. How about SEE?

(Ignore Juju, he's a dumbass. A very kind and soft-spoken one, though.)
    “Whether we fall by ambition, blood, or lust, like diamonds we are cut with our own dust.”

Quote Originally Posted by Gilly
    You've done yourself a huge favor developmentally by mustering the balls to do something really fucking scary... in about the most vulnerable situation possible.

TIM
    ENFj-fe
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by JuJu View Post
    Beta... Usually I'd need a few more photos, spontaneous one, and one or two of his best friends to make a definitive typing.

He looks introverted--or at least an introverted subtype
    Unfortunately, I don't have any other photos of him; he rarely talks to family members anymore for some reason. The one thing I know about him is that he is a compulsive liar and is always looking to get into a fight with anyone that tries to give him advice.

Mentioned
    10 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Your brother looks dangerous. Your brother looks unscrupulous. He looks like someone capable of pulling a gun and its trigger on someone just to prove his point and to sustain the self-image of him possessing a rather violent rule of thumb(you step on my toe, I send you to graveyard).He reminds me of Belgrade Mafia from the late 90s. Man, they were dangerous.

IJ or EP temperament IMO. Probably a T type.

TIM
    ENFj-fe
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

TIM
    ILI-Te
    Mentioned
    34 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

how long have you been figuring out his type?

Creepy-female

I actually agree with tuturututu on this one. Your brother looks dangerous, to himself and others. He looks defeated. The desperation he's resolutely pushed inside has deadened him. There is something he's not talking about and his internal hold on it is precarious. The mental lid he's trying to keep on it is eating him alive, and it looks like he won't be strong enough to hold on to it indefinitely. It could go both ways - he could become internally comatose, or he will mass murder people on a whim, lol. I don't know if this is accurate since you said you haven't seen him in a couple years, and these pictures aren't current, however if they were I'd say, if it's possible for you to do anything, get him someone to talk to.

TIM
    ENFj-fe
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by dolphin View Post
    I actually agree with tuturututu on this one. Your brother looks dangerous, to himself and others. He looks defeated. The desperation he's resolutely pushed inside has deadened him. There is something he's not talking about and his internal hold on it is precarious. The mental lid he's trying to keep on it is eating him alive, and it looks like he won't be strong enough to hold on to it indefinitely. It could go both ways - he could become internally comatose, or he will mass murder people on a whim, lol. I don't know if this is accurate since you said you haven't seen him in a couple years, and these pictures aren't current, however if they were I'd say, if it's possible for you to do anything, get him someone to talk to.
    That was funny, yeah he sure does keep everything in I do believe that, but I really don't see him being a mass murderer; and if he was, he doesn't know where I live, so he can kill his little friends he smokes pot with, it might do society some good anyways.

TIM
    Ni-IEI-N 4w3 sx/so
    Mentioned
    46 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by dolphin View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Morcheeba View Post
    That was funny, yeah he sure does keep everything in I do believe that, but I really don't see him being a mass murderer; and if he was, he doesn't know where I live, so he can kill his little friends he smokes pot with, it might do society some good anyways.
    lmao
    4w3-5w6-8w7

Sauron, The Great Enemy ArchonAlarion's Avatar
    TIM
    Yet to be determined
    Mentioned
    12 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

looks gamma sf.
    The end is nigh

Mentioned
    217 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

What's the point of the Latino(?) rap?

TIM
    ENFj-fe
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by jxrtes View Post
    What's the point of the Latino(?) rap?
    It was just a silly response to Tuturutu's saying that my brother reminded him of the Belgrade Mafia; I know they are completely different, (one was an actual mafia, the other is some rap group I came across). Needless to say, I found it captured what my brother is all about.