TIM
    ??
    Mentioned
    12 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

At least we try

:/
    <Crispy> what subt doesnt understand is that a healthy reaction to "FUCK YOU" is and not

Creepy-

That's not really a fair comment imo, assuming you're contrasting IEEs w SLIs, which you may not be doing... but if you are, then it's pretty much the exact opposite of the reason I made this thread.

Creepy-male

*casts Summon Greater Isha*

I have a proper inyelltation for it now (an inyelltation is an incantation you scream at the top of your lungs, but I might have to modify it a bit to include Isha)

THESE SHAPES OF OURS ARE BLACK AND WHITE
    THEIR CONFIGURATION TELLS US TO GRASP HAPPINES
    SEKIHA DUAL DUAL TEN~KYOU~KEN~!

Guys: pattern. SoS and Gul are happy with our duals. Our duals are our friends. OWT, Pirate, and jewels are not, and they're dating their duals*. We can ignore Slacker Mom because she screws with the induction I'm making here.

It's true.

*or have dated... but then that means SoS breaks the pattern...

Bleh.
    Last edited by male; 12-05-2009 at 12:48 PM.

Creepy-male

Lol, whoops. I was actually summoning you so you could comment on how fantasticool IEEs (ie Guls) are.

EDIT

I need to start using --- breaks

My post was actually in two unrelated parts.

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

It's true. I annoy most people with my inability to truly "finish" something and be extremely detail-oriented. And the fact that I'm crazy forgetful.
    IEE

Creepy-male

Aww :redface:

Not all SLIs are grouches, you see?

Creepy-male

While we're on Sesame Street...

According to Isha, I'm Grover: fuzzy and cute and kind of awkward.

I guess you could say I'm grovering on her. Much like my hair is on me. Fuzziness ftw!

Mentioned
    77 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Why do you talk to yourself in the third person?

Creepy-Cyclops

Yeah, let's call potentially 1/16th of the population various character defects and pretend we are somehow superior and not bitter!!!! :-D

Creepy-male

Quote Originally Posted by jessica129 View Post
    Why do you talk to yourself in the third person?
    I have no idea. I think it's a habit I picked up from my ESE friend.

TIM
    LSE
    Mentioned
    51 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

IEEs don't really get how time works, as in, deadlines.
    Posts I wrote in the past contain less nuance.
    If you're in this forum to learn something, be careful. Lots of misplaced toxicity.

~an extraverted consciousness is unable to believe in invisible forces.
    ~a certain mysterious power that may prove terribly fascinating to the extraverted man, for it touches his unconscious.

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

No, we don't. My problem is that I'm too much of a perfectionist. I don't just want to finish something "decently" - I want it to be good. But sometimes that means I don't have ideas right that second. I have to scribble a bit. And I forget how many teeny tiny things there are to accomplish. But I've gotten better with it - I take the amount of time I think it will take me to do something and multiply it by 3. That's about how long it'll actually take to finish it to the letter. Then I just have to deal with the boss who thinks it should only take 15 minutes!

Still not as good as my LSE office manager was. She was a rock star with all of those things.

I find generally more success in my relationships where we were friends first. Friends are also less stressful than lovers and take less offense and your perhaps less-than-ideal quirks. Lovers care more about pretty much everything about you, and so you will probably annoy them more often regardless of what types you are.
    This is true.
    IEE

TIM
    Fi-IEE Sx/so 739
    Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Yeah, they do.
    But so do I, I guess, for finding them so interesting.

TIM
    LSE
    Mentioned
    51 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by tiny_dancer View Post
    No, we don't. My problem is that I'm too much of a perfectionist. I don't just want to finish something "decently" - I want it to be good. But sometimes that means I don't have ideas right that second. I have to scribble a bit. And I forget how many teeny tiny things there are to accomplish. But I've gotten better with it - I take the amount of time I think it will take me to do something and multiply it by 3. That's about how long it'll actually take to finish it to the letter. Then I just have to deal with the boss who thinks it should only take 15 minutes!

Still not as good as my LSE office manager was. She was a rock star with all of those things.
    Not just that, but you guys are very people oriented and sometimes end up talking a lot with people or caring about or being concerned about certain things. That's really sweet, but, unless someone is anchoring you to move on with practical stuff, it may not happen!!@!@!!!!@!!@!@!!!!!
    Posts I wrote in the past contain less nuance.
    If you're in this forum to learn something, be careful. Lots of misplaced toxicity.

~an extraverted consciousness is unable to believe in invisible forces.
    ~a certain mysterious power that may prove terribly fascinating to the extraverted man, for it touches his unconscious.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

I'd much rather hang out with an ILI or another SLI (granted I'm SLI myself).

Sorry, IEE's - you do sorta suck. :wink:

Creepy-male

It's true. Heck, even I'd rather hang out with SLIs or ILIs over myself, to be perfectly honest.

Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

IEE's sure are jittery people. But not, you know.. nervous.

More like, they notice so much that they start caring about it all! Why are you guys like that?

I'd try to say a lot of nice things about IEE's, but uh, this isn't really our medium. All I can say is that IEE's can be scatterbrained, maybe a little flighty.... sometimes clumsy and is the type to leave their license at home after I remind them to take their house keys before I pick em up..

But fuck I like em that way!