Thread: My Super-Dream-Dual-Woman

Mentioned
    8 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Default My Super-Dream-Dual-Woman

I thought I would write a description of my ideal woman and wanted to see if anyone related to it.

1. Huge yet bouyant tits.
    2. Efficiant
    3. Good hearted
    4. Knows what she wants and what she's worth
    5. Smart
    6. Nice smile
    7. Interesting
    8. Ambitious, but not too driven.
    9. Gentle
    10. Fun
    11. Sometimes vulnurable
    12. artistic
    13. awesome

Damn it I already know her. This sucks, can you random internet people wish me luck please, I 've got to do something about this.

Creepy-male

KICK REASON TO THE CURB AND PURSUE THE IMPOSSIBLE!

DON'T BELIEVE IN SOMA WHO BELIEVES IN HIS DREAM DUAL! DON'T BELIEVE IN SOMA'S DREAM DUAL WHO BELIEVES IN HIM! BELIEVE IN GUL WHO BELIEVES IN SOMA AND HIS DREAM DUAL AND THEIR AWESOME DUALITY!

ROW ROW FIGHT THE POWAH.

And also tell me how it goes.

EDIT

Yeah, I relate to that, minus 1 (not necessary), 8 (I'd want someone who's a slacker like me, and cares about that about as much as me ), and I'd add to 4 that she frequently forgets it sometimes and needs encouraging. Also, I'd put 6 where 1 is. Terrific smiles make Guls go all soggy inside. List isn't ordered by preference otherwise.
    Last edited by male; 12-04-2009 at 03:15 PM.

TIM
    LSE
    Mentioned
    51 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Coolanzon View Post
    Terrific smiles make Guls go all soggy inside.
    (Soggy sounds kind of nasty, like cereal that's been in milk for several hours.)
    Posts I wrote in the past contain less nuance.
    If you're in this forum to learn something, be careful. Lots of misplaced toxicity.

~an extraverted consciousness is unable to believe in invisible forces.
    ~a certain mysterious power that may prove terribly fascinating to the extraverted man, for it touches his unconscious.

Creepy-male

Quote Originally Posted by Ryu View Post
    (Soggy sounds kind of nasty, like cereal that's been in milk for several hours.)
    Or porridge

How about "Terrific smiles make Guls go all warm and glowy"?

TIM
    LSE
    Mentioned
    51 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

If you're in this forum to learn something, be careful. Lots of misplaced toxicity.

~a certain mysterious power that may prove terribly fascinating to the extraverted man, for it touches his unconscious.

TIM
    EII 6w5
    Mentioned
    6 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by somavision View Post
    lol

TIM
    IEE-Ne
    Mentioned
    41 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

2. Efficiant
    3. Good hearted
    5. Smart
    6. Nice smile
    7. Interesting
    9. Gentle
    10. Fun
    11. Sometimes vulnurable
    12. artistic
    13. awesome
    I have the feeling that you're about to tell us why such a woman would like to be with you. Such girls ain't into pets.
    [] | NP | 3[6w5]8 so/sp | Type thread | My typing of forum members | Johari (Strengths) | Nohari (Weaknesses)

You know what? You're an individual, and that makes people nervous. And it's gonna keep making people nervous for the rest of your life.
    - Ole Golly from Harriet, the spy.

TIM
    EII/INFj
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

"The number one thing I look for in a woman is looks-based. A man's gotta have something to look at when he gets home from a long day at work, amirite?"

2. Efficiant
    3. Good hearted
    5. Smart
    "I'll make up for the apparent shallowness of my number one priority by listing 4 things that are personality related."

6. Nice smile
    "Because when the tits start to sag, I will need something to distract me from them"

7. Interesting
    "When I say interesting, I mean interestingly huge, yet buoyant tits"

"I CAN'T BE BOTHERED TO MAKE ALL THE MONEY IN THE HOUSEHOLD NOW."

9. Gentle
    "Firm, but gentle. Knowhatimsayin? WINK WINK WINK WINK *elbow nudge*"

10. Fun
    "Yeah, fun BAGS. Oh yeah."

11. Sometimes vulnurable
    12. artistic
    "Womanly characteristics."

13. awesome
    "She needs to look like this:
    "

Damn it I already know her. This sucks, can you random internet people wish me luck please, I 've got to do something about this.
    HOPE THIS HELPS YOU.
    INFj

9w1 sp/sx

Mentioned
    8 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Thank you for your responses. At this point I would normally tell you why this woman would want to be with someone like me. However due to me now feeling self-conscious and the soap-operaesque complex sillynicity of the situation I won't.

O.K. maybe I will a bit.

Anyhoo, she's got a boyfriend she likes. She's happy but she's not in love with him. We've got some history, complicted. Her boyfriend is pretty cool and I feel bad, but I think I should be honest and try to break them up and stuff. Because ultimately it's her choice and responsibility who she chooses.

Anyway, for some reason I am still struggling with this morally. I think that if I break them up I'll feel really bad for the guy.

Anyone care to offer guidance?

p.s. I didn't notice her huge tits until people started telling me about them. I'm much better at noticing that sort of thing these days, but their inclusion at number one was a conscious decision.

TIM
    SEI, 9
    Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Anyway, for some reason I am still struggling with this morally. I think that if I break them up I'll feel really bad for the guy.
    If their relationship can't take the heat, it's not much of a relationship. You'd be doing them a favour in that it'd sort of be a trial by fire for them! If you succeed, it'd be because the girl genuinely wants to be with you (I refer you to your point number 4).. and who are you to stand between her and her desires? What kind of loser is this guy if he stands between his girlfriend and her desires? If you don't, they'll gain a wonderful sense of moral superiority in looking down on your immoral attempt at breaking them up. Everyone's happy!
    "Language is the Rubicon that divides man from beast."

Mentioned
    8 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Rubicon View Post
    If their relationship can't take the heat, it's not much of a relationship. You'd be doing them a favour in that it'd sort of be a trial by fire for them! If you succeed, it'd be because the girl genuinely wants to be with you (I refer you to your point number 4).. and who are you to stand between her and her desires? What kind of loser is this guy if he stands between his girlfriend and her desires? If you don't, they'll gain a wonderful sense of moral superiority in looking down on your immoral attempt at breaking them up. Everyone's happy!
    Brilliant, thanks.
    It's not so much whether I suceed or not (although that would be nice), I just need clarification on where people stand. Anyway thanks again and stuff.

Banned
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Too bad even I can tell you'll never get this woman.

Mentioned
    8 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by crazedratXII View Post
    Too bad even I can tell you'll never get this woman.
    Would you say you get that impression from my general tone?
    Sometimes I act uncertain and overly cautious, I often talk myself down a bit. I tend to surprise people though. My well founded confidence is hidden beneath many layers of uncertainty.

TIM
    LSE
    Mentioned
    51 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

(I am continunig to learn that)
    it doesn't seem to be a good idea to talk about raw attractiveness around delta NFs. It seems to easily illicit a 'shallow' or 'crude' type of response response.

TIM
    LSE
    Mentioned
    51 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Would you say you get that impression from my general tone?
    Sometimes I act uncertain and overly cautious, I often talk myself down a bit. I tend to surprise people though. My well founded confidence is hidden beneath many layers of uncertainty.
    I'd say don't take crazedrat seriously, he enjoys making derogatory remarks to people as part of his forum enjoyment.

Mentioned
    8 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

(I am continunig to learn that)
    it doesn't seem to be a good idea to talk about raw attractiveness around delta NFs. It seems to easily illicit a 'shallow' or 'crude' type of response response.
    Yes, this is so terribly true. I hadn't even realised though but thinking about it the response is either as you've described (I have a friend who does it very well though in a kind of comedy pervert voice) or the other extreme.
    That or the other extreme. I had an ex-girlfriend who commented that I didn't seemed to pay much more attention to how people are rather than how they look, I think trying to get a comment from me on her looks. I awkwardly commented that she seemed to have symetrical bone structure.

I would say that like any other animal a delta NF can be trained to become more proficiant if not ever truely skilled in this area.

TIM
    LSE
    Mentioned
    51 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

I would say that like any other animal a delta NF can be trained to become more proficiant if not ever truely skilled in this area.
    Idk about that.

It is not just a POLR or weak Se hit, it is related to morality and ethics, so it is doubly reinforced. It kind of becomes something that is not only 'wrong' but something they really don't want to accept or acknowledge, so it becomes 'bad' and 'lesser', something to be reacted to negatively, and appropriately so in their minds.

Experience may allow them to be aware of what they are doing, but even then, that doesn't mean they are going to react any different.

I more or less feel like it's not something to 'not talk about' around delta NFs - even if they bring it up themselves. I don't really like having to filter content like that, but it seems to be something they don't handle well. (Look at some of my "heavy Se" posts in the past, even here in the delta forum, and notice the strong, generally negative reactions from NFs).

I'm definitely open to hearing from NFs about this.

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Idk about that.

It is not just a POLR or weak Se hit, it is related to morality and ethics, so it is doubly reinforced. It kind of becomes something that is not only 'wrong' but something they really don't want to accept or acknowledge, so it becomes 'bad' and 'lesser', something to be reacted to negatively, and appropriately so in their minds.

Experience may allow them to be aware of what they are doing, but even then, that doesn't mean they are going to react any different.

I more or less feel like it's not something to 'not talk about' around delta NFs - even if they bring it up themselves. I don't really like having to filter content like that, but it seems to be something they don't handle well. (Look at some of my "heavy Se" posts in the past, even here in the delta forum, and notice the strong, generally negative reactions from NFs).

I'm definitely open to hearing from NFs about this.
    yup, I second this. It was my exact reaction. Crude, something annoying about it.
    Hi! I'm an ENFP. :-)

TIM
    EII 6w5
    Mentioned
    6 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

I knew soma was joking, he doesn't seem the type who would say things like that, which is why I found it funny.

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

I <3 Tereg's post! Especially the smiley face that she needs to look like. LOOOOL
    Hi! I'm an ENFP. :-)

Mentioned
    8 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Lobo View Post
    I knew soma was joking, he doesn't seem the type who would say things like that, which is why I found it funny.
    Thank you. My tongue was firmly in cheek with the above statement.