Thread: VI me? :D

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Default VI me? :D

Hey everybody!

So I'm relatively new to this whole socionics thing... I forget how I actually stumbled upon it but it seems super super interesting! I've been trying to read up on some of the basics and stuff/browse through this forum but I have to admit that it's still pretty confusing (in a good way!).

Anyway, as far as my type goes, I'm currently bouncing between two that I'm fairly certain I've gotta be but I'm curious as to what people will type me as based on the way I look first. I would prefer not to share with you all my own predictions beforehand, just to make it a little more objective... does it work like that in this place or no? If not, just tell me and I'll fill in some personal information or something wherever necessary, but if you guys could just tell me what you think I am on the basis of appearance (and the content of this post, I guess, haha), I would greatly appreciate it. Here are some pics. Thanks in advance!!

http://i13.photobucket.com/albums/a2...19_3957597.jpg
    http://i13.photobucket.com/albums/a2...2485_30687.jpg
    http://i13.photobucket.com/albums/a2...IMG_3158-1.jpg
    http://i13.photobucket.com/albums/a2...hoto11-2-1.jpg

TIM
    LII-Ne
    Mentioned
    103 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)

ESE? It's a wild guess

My VI skills are lousy so don't take what I say too seriously.

Your photos almost looked like different people to me.
    LII-Ne with strong EII tendencies, 6w7-9w1-3w4 so/sp/sx, INxP

Banned
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

ENFp-Ne is first guess, ESE of some kind is second guess

Contrarian Traditionalist Krig the Viking's Avatar
    TIM
    C-LII
    Mentioned
    8 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

I would tend to agree, IEE, with a secondary possibility of ESE. I got a mild impression of airiness and distance from the photos, which made me think Ne, as opposed to Si, which gives the impression of down-to-earth-ness and immediacy.

The content of your post also makes me lean toward IEE.

Not that I claim to be anything special at V.I. Like warrior-librarian said, don't take what I say too seriously when it comes to V.I.
    Quaero Veritas.

TIM
    ILE (ENTp)
    Mentioned
    16 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Sensory-ethical-ekstravert??
    ILE "Searcher"
    Socionics: ENTp
    DCNH: Dominant --> perhaps Normalizing
    Enneagram: 7w6 "Enthusiast"
    MBTI: ENTJ "Field Marshall" or ENTP "Inventor"
    Astrological sign: Aquarius

To learn, read. To know, write. To master, teach.

Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

ExFx seems to be consensus here...
    You look like a Gamma-SF so I think you are probably SEE.
    I'm quite sure you are neither ESE nor IEE.

I would prefer not to share with you all my own predictions beforehand, just to make it a little more objective... does it work like that in this place or no?
    V.I. is possible - for socionics experts.
    Maybe 5% of the people on this forum have useful V.I. knowledge. So I strongly recommend different ways of typing

Anyway, as far as my type goes, I'm currently bouncing between two that I'm fairly certain I've gotta be but I'm curious as to what people will type me as based on the way I look first.
    You probably aren't sure if you are SEE or ESE.
    Ni-INTj --- Harmonizing Analyst --- -
    DCNH rox

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Wow, you guys are pretty good lol... but I'm surprised no one said IEI! Do I really look that much like a sensor?!

I'm pretty sure I'm either an IEI or an IEE. Leaning more towards IEE, however.

Thank you all for your input!

Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

You really don't look intuitive to me.

A lot of SEEs might think of themselves as IEEs because they are look-a-likes:

IEE =
    SEE =

Only the first and third function are switched. That's why look-a-likes can easily be mixed up. So maybe you should read some SEE descriptions again...
    Ni-INTj --- Harmonizing Analyst --- -
    DCNH rox

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by hotasphyxiation View Post
    Wow, you guys are pretty good lol... but I'm surprised no one said IEI! Do I really look that much like a sensor?!

I'm pretty sure I'm either an IEI or an IEE. Leaning more towards IEE, however.

Thank you all for your input!
    yeah i would say enfp too
    today is a gift, that's why its called the present

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

ENFp??
    ﴾ لَهُمْ دَارُ السَّلاَمِ عِندَ رَبِّهِمْ وَهُوَ وَلِيُّهُمْ بِمَا كَانُواْ يَعْمَلُونَ ﴿
    "When you see an evil act you have to stop it with your hand.
    If you can't, then at least speak out against it with your tongue.
    If you can't, then at least you have to hate it with all your heart.
    And this is the weakest of faith."

Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

oo la la. i want to say ESE, IEE or SEI.
    asd

TIM
    Ni-IEI-N 4w3 sx/so
    Mentioned
    46 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

pretty clearly ESE... not sure on subtype
    4w3-5w6-8w7

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Thanks for your posts, everybody! It's really interesting to hear what you guys think (even if most of you aren't self-professed masters of visual identification, haha ). I'm still really, really surprised by some of the responses I'm getting... I mean that in a good way.

Che, I read a description for SEE and, while some of it fit, I still feel like I can relate to the IEE description (and even the IEI one) a lot better. How do you really tell, though? What is making you say SEE, just out of curiosity? I used to be into MBTI a little bit and always felt like I bordered on INFP/ENFP when taking the online tests/reading about each of them. I know socionics is something different but still, from what I've gathered, I'm feeling those two descriptions the most so far.

Is there any way to determine your type for certain (aside from getting a real test that you have to pay for, lol)? In a way I even feel like you can make yourself out to be a certain type if you were really trying to, you know? Like after a while it becomes hard to separate how you REALLY are from the recognition and little sparks of potential-ishness you sort of feel go click-click in your head when you read these things.

Anyhow, all of this is interesting nonetheless, regardless of if I ever find out my true type or not... and the concept of VI is really cool, too (I would love to be able to do it haha, that'd be craaaaaazy). Thanks again for all of your replies!

TIM
    Introvert sp/sx
    Mentioned
    34 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

You seem NF, and cute.
    Moonlight will fall
    Winter will end
    Harvest will come
    Your heart will mend

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

aw, why thank you, munenori2.

TIM
    EII
    Mentioned
    4 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

IEE is my vote. Welcome to the forum btw
    EII INFj
    Forum status: retired

Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

You shouldn't be an IEE.... have you seen the forums? There's IEE hate everywhere!

TIM
    EIE
    Mentioned
    8 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Just based on the user name, I'm gonna take a stab in the dark and say beta

Saw the photos...

Responsive to Fe > Fi = what's most obvious in those photos

TIM
    H-ILE 6w7 sp/sx
    Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by hotasphyxiation View Post
    Hey everybody!

So I'm relatively new to this whole socionics thing... I forget how I actually stumbled upon it but it seems super super interesting! I've been trying to read up on some of the basics and stuff/browse through this forum but I have to admit that it's still pretty confusing (in a good way!).

Anyway, as far as my type goes, I'm currently bouncing between two that I'm fairly certain I've gotta be but I'm curious as to what people will type me as based on the way I look first. I would prefer not to share with you all my own predictions beforehand, just to make it a little more objective... does it work like that in this place or no? If not, just tell me and I'll fill in some personal information or something wherever necessary, but if you guys could just tell me what you think I am on the basis of appearance (and the content of this post, I guess, haha), I would greatly appreciate it. Here are some pics. Thanks in advance!!

http://i13.photobucket.com/albums/a2...19_3957597.jpg
    http://i13.photobucket.com/albums/a2...2485_30687.jpg
    http://i13.photobucket.com/albums/a2...IMG_3158-1.jpg
    http://i13.photobucket.com/albums/a2...hoto11-2-1.jpg
    I'm quite certain that you're ENFj aka EIE from those photos. Ni is quite clear in your eyes, Fe ego girl was also pretty clear from your expressions. You look a little more present as opposed to spacey, I'm guessing your probably and Fe-sub. You have Tyra Banks eyes and I can see the hidden Cobra within you (it's okay, all ENFj women have it.) ISTj eyes women have rattlesnake eyes. It's a Beta thing. Just so you know, don't expect a consistent typing on this forum, people use wildly different definitions of the functions. So when I say you're ENFj, I mean you're consistent with these. I would say that even if you use wishy-washy definitions, you are obviously not Fi (this is the Merry/Serious dichotomy) which rules out delta and gamma (SEE, EEI). It's not always obvious, but in this case, it is, and should be, since you lead with the function that defines Merry.

You may feel connected to the INFp description because INFp and ENFj share the same four valued functions, just in different orders. Each block is the same though, with the elements in reversed positions within each block. If you are more introverted, or don't obviously fit the J description, you may think of yourself more as an INFp. I tested as INTj every time because I don't sound like an extrovert. Don't take introversion/extroversion literally with socionics. Introverts can be super-sociable and extroverts can be reclusive.

Anyway, look at the pictures of tyra and the other Fe-ENFj women and compare them to your eyes. I think you'll see the similarity.

Fe-ENFj's: Fe-ENFj
    Here's the Ni's if you're wondering.
    Ni-ENFj
    You are consistent with these women visually, even if you are not convinced they are ENFj/EIE.
    Last edited by shindaiwa21; 12-07-2009 at 02:03 AM.

Arctures: delta just produces boring people
    Arctures: but that's how we like it

vero: who needs a real person
    vero: That's why I date an SLI

dolphin: someone tell gulanzon adjusting shower water to the right temperature is not si

Kraezz: you just have to do the ****** thing sometimes

I've been waiting for you Satan's Avatar
    TIM
    sle sp/sx 845
    Mentioned
    149 Post(s)
    Tagged
    16 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Starfall View Post
    Anyone else see the resemblance with onetreehillover? I also lean to EIE btw.
    now thaty ou mention it - yeah

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by LokiVanguard View Post
    You shouldn't be an IEE.... have you seen the forums? There's IEE hate everywhere!
    Lol, uh oh. But WHY?! IEEs seem pretty good to me!

Quote Originally Posted by JuJu View Post
    Just based on the user name, I'm gonna take a stab in the dark and say beta

Saw the photos...

Responsive to Fe > Fi = what's most obvious in those photos
    so... that would put me closer to EIE than IEI? I'm still pretty new to this, just trying to get things straight here lol.

Quote Originally Posted by shindaiwa21 View Post
    I'm quite certain that you're ENFj aka EIE from those photos. Ni is quite clear in your eyes, Fe ego girl was also pretty clear from your expressions. You look a little more present as opposed to spacey, I'm guessing your probably and Fe-sub. You have Tyra Banks eyes and I can see the hidden Cobra within you (it's okay, all ENFj women have it.) ISTj eyes women have rattlesnake eyes. It's a Beta thing. Just so you know, don't expect a consistent typing on this forum, people use wildly different definitions of the functions. So when I say you're ENFj, I mean you're consistent with these. I would say that even if you use wishy-washy definitions, you are obviously not Fi (this is the Merry/Serious dichotomy) which rules out delta and gamma (SEE, EEI). It's not always obvious, but in this case, it is, and should be, since you lead with the function that defines Merry.

You may feel connected to the INFp description because INFp and ENFj share the same four valued functions, just in different orders. Each block is the same though, with the elements in reversed positions within each block. If you are more introverted, or don't obviously fit the J description, you may think of yourself more as an INFp. I tested as INTj every time because I don't sound like an extrovert. Don't take introversion/extroversion literally with socionics. Introverts can be super-sociable and extroverts can be reclusive.

Anyway, look at the pictures of tyra and the other Fe-ENFj women and compare them to your eyes. I think you'll see the similarity.

Fe-ENFj's: Fe-ENFj
    Here's the Ni's if you're wondering.
    Ni-ENFj
    You are consistent with these women visually, even if you are not convinced they are ENFj/EIE.
    Hmm, that was really interesting... thanks for sharing all of that!

And I guess I can see the resemblance, but have read several EIE descriptions and don't feel as much a sense of "fitting in" with them, if you get what I mean. Maybe I should do some more research before dismissing that idea though, lol.

Thanks again to everyone who responded!