Page 1 of 5 12345 LastLast
Results 1 to 40 of 164

Thread: Gilly's Type

  1. #1
    Let's fly now Gilly's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2005
    TIM
    3w4 sx/so
    Posts
    24,757
    Mentioned
    91 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default Gilly's Type

    Please talk about me so I can ignore you and continue to be utterly confused.
    But, for a certainty, back then,
    We loved so many, yet hated so much,
    We hurt others and were hurt ourselves...

    Yet even then, we ran like the wind,
    Whilst our laughter echoed,
    Under cerulean skies...

  2. #2
    Kim's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2005
    TIM
    IEE e7 783 sx so
    Posts
    6,857
    Mentioned
    380 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)

    Default

    Only an EIE can be this much of an attention whore.
    “Let us forget with generosity those who cannot love us”
    ― Pablo Neruda

  3. #3
    strrrng's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2007
    TIM
    Ni-IEI 4w3 sx/so
    Posts
    8,781
    Mentioned
    40 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    sigh. that's why there's stickam
    4w3-5w6-8w7

  4. #4
    Haikus
    Join Date
    Apr 2009
    Posts
    8,337
    Mentioned
    15 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    EIE because niffweed thinks it. Plus, you know I don't really see ILE or IEE. I doubt you're Ne dominant, I think that suggestion sucks balls. No offense, gays. There're too many people who think they're ILE, like Jake or whats his face. Non extroverts. Just saying that so you know what an ILE isn't, and know that it's not in your blood, I don't think. I think you're trippin' dawg. IEI, never thought no, but you seem like you would be overall more Fe in real life.

  5. #5
    Sauron, The Great Enemy ArchonAlarion's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2008
    Location
    POOPLAIR
    TIM
    Alpha NT 5w4 so/sx
    Posts
    4,399
    Mentioned
    11 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Kim View Post
    Only an EIE can be this much of an attention whore.
    Internal object dynamics leading and internal field dynamics creative, although sounding sophisticated and abstract, is actually just a term for attention whore.

    Socionics.
    OPERATION POOPLAIR

    Now conscripting, for more information come here: http://www.the16types.info/vbulletin...48#post1003048

  6. #6
    I had words here once, but I didn't feed them Khola's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2007
    TIM
    ESE
    Posts
    3,535
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    ILE, durr. I've been saying this for years.
    Hello, my name is Bee. Pleased to meet you .



  7. #7
    JuJu's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2006
    Location
    Springfield, Massachusetts, USA
    TIM
    EIE
    Posts
    2,704
    Mentioned
    8 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    You're EIE, G.

    Do you want evidence..? Vi by demeanor/gaze? Examples of each of the IM elements you're exhibiting..? Comparable celebrities..?

    The posters who say anything other than beta NF haven't learned real Socionics yet.

    polikujm -- there's still a trend at this forum -- even after years -- of Betas/Gammas thinking that they're ENTp... (Also, as I bet you've noticed, ISTjs almost invariably think that they're ISTp.) I'm not sure whether it has to do with the type descriptions of ENTps being so damn rosy/inability to understand the outward manifestations of IM elements... Some combination?

    Regardless, it's gotten people stuck on erroneous Socionics types for years... It happened to me years ago, and it's currently happening to many people here.

    I have faith that the English-speaking world's Socionics will improve, however, as many of the old, mistyped Socionics forum denizens (many of whom had a poor understanding) move on... The forum's general understanding appears to be improving, (albeit slightly and slowly.)
    Last edited by JuJu; 12-01-2009 at 03:35 PM.

  8. #8
    Sauron, The Great Enemy ArchonAlarion's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2008
    Location
    POOPLAIR
    TIM
    Alpha NT 5w4 so/sx
    Posts
    4,399
    Mentioned
    11 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    shut up.
    OPERATION POOPLAIR

    Now conscripting, for more information come here: http://www.the16types.info/vbulletin...48#post1003048

  9. #9
    JuJu's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2006
    Location
    Springfield, Massachusetts, USA
    TIM
    EIE
    Posts
    2,704
    Mentioned
    8 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by ArchonAlarion View Post
    shut up.
    You just don't want to face it... I didn't either when I'd typed myself incorrectly.

  10. #10
    Sauron, The Great Enemy ArchonAlarion's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2008
    Location
    POOPLAIR
    TIM
    Alpha NT 5w4 so/sx
    Posts
    4,399
    Mentioned
    11 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    I just can't handle the truth.
    OPERATION POOPLAIR

    Now conscripting, for more information come here: http://www.the16types.info/vbulletin...48#post1003048

  11. #11
    JuJu's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2006
    Location
    Springfield, Massachusetts, USA
    TIM
    EIE
    Posts
    2,704
    Mentioned
    8 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by ArchonAlarion View Post
    I just can't handle the truth.
    Fair.

  12. #12
    Park's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2005
    Location
    Beyond the blue horizon
    TIM
    SLI
    Posts
    13,088
    Mentioned
    164 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Gilly View Post
    Please talk about me so I can ignore you and continue to be utterly confused.
    As you can see, no one cares any more. Find your self a new audience, maestro.
    “Whether we fall by ambition, blood, or lust, like diamonds we are cut with our own dust.”

    Quote Originally Posted by Gilly
    You've done yourself a huge favor developmentally by mustering the balls to do something really fucking scary... in about the most vulnerable situation possible.

  13. #13
    Let's fly now Gilly's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2005
    TIM
    3w4 sx/so
    Posts
    24,757
    Mentioned
    91 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by ArchonAlarion View Post
    I just can't handle the truth.
    Well, you've certainly given everyone here reason to think so. Pacing around, going for walks to cool down, refusing to consider alternate viewpoints until every angle has been analyzed...sound familiar?
    But, for a certainty, back then,
    We loved so many, yet hated so much,
    We hurt others and were hurt ourselves...

    Yet even then, we ran like the wind,
    Whilst our laughter echoed,
    Under cerulean skies...

  14. #14
    Let's fly now Gilly's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2005
    TIM
    3w4 sx/so
    Posts
    24,757
    Mentioned
    91 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by JuJu View Post
    You're EIE, G.

    Do you want evidence..? Vi by demeanor/gaze? Examples of each of the IM elements you're exhibiting..? Comparable celebrities..?
    Yes to all of the above

    The posters who say anything other than beta NF haven't learned real Socionics yet.
    That's what I thought too.
    But, for a certainty, back then,
    We loved so many, yet hated so much,
    We hurt others and were hurt ourselves...

    Yet even then, we ran like the wind,
    Whilst our laughter echoed,
    Under cerulean skies...

  15. #15
    strrrng's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2007
    TIM
    Ni-IEI 4w3 sx/so
    Posts
    8,781
    Mentioned
    40 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by JuJu
    The posters who say anything other than beta NF haven't learned real Socionics yet.
    The only people who haven't learned socionics, are the ones who go around preaching to others without considering any other viewpoint as accurate unless it aligns with their dogmatic doctrines. Cut your political bullshit, it's transparent.

    Quote Originally Posted by Gilly View Post
    That's what I thought too.
    You're seriously gratifying this? Jesus Christ.
    4w3-5w6-8w7

  16. #16
    Sauron, The Great Enemy ArchonAlarion's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2008
    Location
    POOPLAIR
    TIM
    Alpha NT 5w4 so/sx
    Posts
    4,399
    Mentioned
    11 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Gilly View Post
    Well, you've certainly given everyone here reason to think so. Pacing around, going for walks to cool down, refusing to consider alternate viewpoints until every angle has been analyzed...sound familiar?
    Well I do the first two, but I always consider alternate viewpoints, obsessively in fact.
    OPERATION POOPLAIR

    Now conscripting, for more information come here: http://www.the16types.info/vbulletin...48#post1003048

  17. #17
    strrrng's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2007
    TIM
    Ni-IEI 4w3 sx/so
    Posts
    8,781
    Mentioned
    40 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    I find Jake's compulsive walking to be rather endearing.
    4w3-5w6-8w7

  18. #18
    Let's fly now Gilly's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2005
    TIM
    3w4 sx/so
    Posts
    24,757
    Mentioned
    91 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by strrrng View Post
    You're seriously gratifying this? Jesus Christ.
    I think you're reading it the wrong way; all subtleties in tense were intended.
    But, for a certainty, back then,
    We loved so many, yet hated so much,
    We hurt others and were hurt ourselves...

    Yet even then, we ran like the wind,
    Whilst our laughter echoed,
    Under cerulean skies...

  19. #19
    strrrng's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2007
    TIM
    Ni-IEI 4w3 sx/so
    Posts
    8,781
    Mentioned
    40 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Gilly View Post
    I think you're reading it the wrong way; all subtleties in tense were intended.
    I see.
    4w3-5w6-8w7

  20. #20
    Let's fly now Gilly's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2005
    TIM
    3w4 sx/so
    Posts
    24,757
    Mentioned
    91 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by ArchonAlarion View Post
    Well I do the first two, but I always consider alternate viewpoints, obsessively in fact.
    Consider as in briefly entertain and quickly dismiss based on some Ti dogma? Yes. Consider as in attempt to internalize and actually comprehend dissonance between perceived views and those of others', and actually give them due consideration?
    But, for a certainty, back then,
    We loved so many, yet hated so much,
    We hurt others and were hurt ourselves...

    Yet even then, we ran like the wind,
    Whilst our laughter echoed,
    Under cerulean skies...

  21. #21
    strrrng's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2007
    TIM
    Ni-IEI 4w3 sx/so
    Posts
    8,781
    Mentioned
    40 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    Nah, Jake is pretty open-minded IMO. The dogma you're witnessing is more of a byproduct of the frenetic need to come to understandings on things, and the insecurity brought about by the prospect of abandoning certain viewpoints. It's not just arrogant adherence for the sake of some aristocratic sense of gratification.
    4w3-5w6-8w7

  22. #22
    Let's fly now Gilly's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2005
    TIM
    3w4 sx/so
    Posts
    24,757
    Mentioned
    91 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    I've never thought of Jake as aristocratic in any way; he's just mentally a teenager.
    But, for a certainty, back then,
    We loved so many, yet hated so much,
    We hurt others and were hurt ourselves...

    Yet even then, we ran like the wind,
    Whilst our laughter echoed,
    Under cerulean skies...

  23. #23
    strrrng's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2007
    TIM
    Ni-IEI 4w3 sx/so
    Posts
    8,781
    Mentioned
    40 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    Which is why labeling him as dogmatic is extremely exaggerated.
    4w3-5w6-8w7

  24. #24
    Sauron, The Great Enemy ArchonAlarion's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2008
    Location
    POOPLAIR
    TIM
    Alpha NT 5w4 so/sx
    Posts
    4,399
    Mentioned
    11 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Gilly View Post
    Consider as in briefly entertain and quickly dismiss based on some Ti dogma? Yes. Consider as in attempt to internalize and actually comprehend dissonance between perceived views and those of others', and actually give them due consideration?
    This can be true, but I know when I do it and it makes me feel stressed, so I don't.

    That's where the anxiety comes from. Not being certain about things mentally, and therefore needing to examine and analyze ALL beliefs to make sure I haven't missed anything. I keep a mental log of everyone's positions on everything lol.
    OPERATION POOPLAIR

    Now conscripting, for more information come here: http://www.the16types.info/vbulletin...48#post1003048

  25. #25
    JuJu's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2006
    Location
    Springfield, Massachusetts, USA
    TIM
    EIE
    Posts
    2,704
    Mentioned
    8 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by strrrng View Post
    The only people who haven't learned socionics, are the ones who go around preaching to others without considering any other viewpoint as accurate unless it aligns with their dogmatic doctrines. Cut your political bullshit, it's transparent.
    LOL... Don't let it ruin your night... It's just what I believe.

    P.S. I like you, you know... There's no reason for us to argue either--we're very far off in terms of what each other thinks of as "Socionics." I've found that the original theory works well--that's Socionics to me... Thus when I say "haven't learned Socionics," I'm referring to the original theory... You consider SOcionics something else--something you've refined with Steve, Ashton, ARchon Al etc. That's fine... It's not what I'm talking about when I refer to Socionics... I don't doubt that he's ENTp in your Socionics. You see what I mean?
    Last edited by JuJu; 12-02-2009 at 02:29 AM.

  26. #26
    CheGuevara's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2009
    Location
    Germany
    Posts
    199
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    I really don't understand how someone can think he might be ILE or EIE. These two types have almost nothing in common.

    - Most ILEs are brilliant thinkers, most EIEs are retarded concerning logics.
    - Most ILEs see interesting possibilities, most EIEs see what might be wrong.
    - Most ILEs ignore ranks and titles, most EIEs believe in leaders and leadershp.

    Gilly is obviously EIE. Probably creative subtype.
    Ni-INTj --- Harmonizing Analyst --- -
    DCNH rox

  27. #27
    Sauron, The Great Enemy ArchonAlarion's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2008
    Location
    POOPLAIR
    TIM
    Alpha NT 5w4 so/sx
    Posts
    4,399
    Mentioned
    11 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    OPERATION POOPLAIR

    Now conscripting, for more information come here: http://www.the16types.info/vbulletin...48#post1003048

  28. #28
    CheGuevara's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2009
    Location
    Germany
    Posts
    199
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    ArchonAlarion still believes he is ILE and even tries to convince Gilly that he is also ILE.

    Archon is ILI.
    Gilly is EIE.

    If one of them was in my Alpha Quadra I would leave it and try to become a Gamma so that I am as far away from them as possible.
    Ni-INTj --- Harmonizing Analyst --- -
    DCNH rox

  29. #29
    Sauron, The Great Enemy ArchonAlarion's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2008
    Location
    POOPLAIR
    TIM
    Alpha NT 5w4 so/sx
    Posts
    4,399
    Mentioned
    11 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    lol at Gilly supervising me.
    OPERATION POOPLAIR

    Now conscripting, for more information come here: http://www.the16types.info/vbulletin...48#post1003048

  30. #30
    Hello...? somavision's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2008
    Location
    London
    Posts
    1,474
    Mentioned
    8 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by CheGuevara View Post
    I really don't understand how someone can think he might be ILE or EIE. These two types have almost nothing in common.

    - Most ILEs are brilliant thinkers, most EIEs are retarded concerning logics.
    - Most ILEs see interesting possibilities, most EIEs see what might be wrong.
    - Most ILEs ignore ranks and titles, most EIEs believe in leaders and leadershp.

    Gilly is obviously EIE. Probably creative subtype.
    This is an interesting way of describing the difference between the two types. Is it from Gulenko's descriptions?

  31. #31
    strrrng's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2007
    TIM
    Ni-IEI 4w3 sx/so
    Posts
    8,781
    Mentioned
    40 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by JuJu View Post
    LOL... Don't let it ruin your night... It's just what I believe.

    P.S. I like you, you know... There's no reason for us to argue either--we're very far off in terms of what each other thinks of as "Socionics." I've found that the original theory works well--that's Socionics to me... Thus when I say "haven't learned Socionics," I'm referring to the original theory... You consider SOcionics something else--something you've refined with Steve, Ashton, ARchon Al etc. That's fine... It's not what I'm talking about when I refer to Socionics... I don't doubt that he's ENTp in your Socionics. You see what I mean?
    I see that you're referring to some vague divide in our ideas to deflect the criticism directed at your manners of expression.
    4w3-5w6-8w7

  32. #32
    CheGuevara's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2009
    Location
    Germany
    Posts
    199
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by somavision View Post
    This is an interesting way of describing the difference between the two types. Is it from Gulenko's descriptions?
    Functional analysis. ()

    - ILEs have strong , EIEs have weak .
    - implies generating interesting ideas, implies looking for fault
    - implies free thinking, implies believing in leadership

    But you can also compare Gulenko's description and will come to the same conclusions, of course.

    Nevertheless, there are Te-ILEs who like the concept of leadership and there are Ni-EIEs who don't like that at all.

    Peple who don't use subtypes will never really be able to make use of socionics...
    Last edited by CheGuevara; 12-02-2009 at 07:40 AM.
    Ni-INTj --- Harmonizing Analyst --- -
    DCNH rox

  33. #33
    constant change electric sheep's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2009
    Location
    Ohio
    Posts
    1,296
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    lol @ che being a harmonizing LII. All he's done is stir up shit on this forum. What's harmonizing about that?
    The saddest ESFj

    ...

  34. #34
    Hello...? somavision's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2008
    Location
    London
    Posts
    1,474
    Mentioned
    8 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by CheGuevara View Post
    Functional analysis. ()

    - ILEs have strong , EIEs have weak .
    - implies generating interesting ideas, implies looking for fault
    - implies free thinking, implies believing in leadership

    But you can also compare Gulenko's description and will come to the same conclusions, of course.

    Nevertheless, there are Te-ILEs who like the concept of leadership and there are Ni-EIEs who don't like that at all.

    Peple who don't use subtypes will never really be able to make use of socionics...
    I don't think describing EIE's as logically retarded can be taken from any type description or from real life.

    If you want to be taken seriously, or if you don't want to appear to be a complete and utter idiot, choose your words more carefully. If your choice of language is filled with exaggerations and inaccuracies, people will rightly disregard you, as I am doing.

    Oh and lose the condescending attitude and get your facts straight before being preachy.

    And why is Ti associated with free thinking whilst Fe leadership, they are complementary elements?

    Apart from that... fair enough.
    Last edited by somavision; 12-02-2009 at 08:13 AM.

  35. #35
    constant change electric sheep's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2009
    Location
    Ohio
    Posts
    1,296
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by somavision View Post
    Edit: Actually just to clarify... why does Fe look for leader ship and not Ti. do they not operate best as a pair?
    Indeed. There's nothing in the functions about one being more of a leader than the other. Maybe Fe needs guidance from Ti, but that speaks nothing about leadership. Ti needs guidance from Fe too.
    The saddest ESFj

    ...

  36. #36
    CheGuevara's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2009
    Location
    Germany
    Posts
    199
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by somavision View Post
    I don't think describing EIE's as logically retarded can be taken from any type description or from real life.
    is their suggestive function so I call them logically retarded. You can call me ethically retarded if you like. Every type is retarded in a way. That's one of the core concepts of socionics, the order of functions. I'm not a native speaker btw so my expressions may seem a bit inadequate sometimes. Or maybe it's just because of this thread that I use expressions like that... ( )

    Quote Originally Posted by somavision View Post
    If you want to be taken seriously, or if you don't want to appear to be a complete and utter idiot, choose your words more carefully. If your choice of language is filled with exaggerations and inaccuracies, people will rightly disregard you, as I am doing.
    Maybe you missed something. Gilly called me a schmuck, an idiot and a fuckstick more than one time. Do you think I should take him seriously (especially in this thread ) ?

    If I had called you something like that I would understand that you don't take me seriously, of course.

    Quote Originally Posted by somavision View Post
    Oh and lose the condescending attitude and get your facts straight before being preachy.
    I'm not preachy at all because being preachy is -related.

    Quote Originally Posted by somavision View Post
    And why is Ti associated with free thinking whilst Fe leadership, they are complementary elements?
    Sorry, but if you don't know that you certainly haven't read Jung's "Psychological types" carefully. You really should do that (but don't think I'm condescending, please ).
    Ni-INTj --- Harmonizing Analyst --- -
    DCNH rox

  37. #37
    Hello...? somavision's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2008
    Location
    London
    Posts
    1,474
    Mentioned
    8 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by 07490 View Post
    Arctures, you have go to be the most retarded person I've ever met, like you are really really stupid.
    Is he actually a joke account then?

    Che are you actually a joke account.

    If not,

    Yes I have seen the stuff Gilly wrote about you. And at least he was upfront enough to call YOU whatever he was calling you, rather than indirect type sniping.

    I havn't properly studied Jungs Functions (I have had a bit of a read though), as Socionics and Jungian typogology are not the same thing.

    Regarding any other responses you had... my brain cannot handle reading them. Actually good point about the retard thing, not a great choice of wording though as retarted is a word that is not really in fashion and when it was, I believe it was used mainly to describe those with learning difficulties.


    Having Fe as their suggestive function LII Harmonising types, tend to preach clumsily.

  38. #38
    CheGuevara's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2009
    Location
    Germany
    Posts
    199
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by somavision View Post
    Is he actually a joke account then?
    Che are you actually a joke account.
    No.

    Quote Originally Posted by somavision View Post
    Yes I have seen the stuff Gilly wrote about you. And at least he was upfront enough to call YOU whatever he was calling you, rather than indirect type sniping.
    I'm a polite person. Maybe that's one of my faults. Furthermore, if I tell Gilly what I really think about him I might be banned. So I confine myself to functional analysis

    Quote Originally Posted by somavision View Post
    I havn't properly studied Jungs Functions (I have had a bit of a read though), as Socionics and Jungian typogology are not the same thing.
    Not quite. But free thinking is -related and believing in the concept of leadership is -related, of course. In my opinion the -description on wikisocion is inaccurate but you should read the EIE and ESE descriptions on socionics.com. For wikisocion says:
    Quote Originally Posted by wikisocion
    Types that value Ti naturally question the consistency of beliefs that are taken for granted in everyday life.
    Quote Originally Posted by somavision View Post
    Regarding any other responses you had... my brain cannot handle reading them.
    What's your type?

    Quote Originally Posted by somavision View Post
    If you are a joke account. Genius.
    Maybe I'm a genius but certainly no joke account...
    Ni-INTj --- Harmonizing Analyst --- -
    DCNH rox

  39. #39
    Hello...? somavision's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2008
    Location
    London
    Posts
    1,474
    Mentioned
    8 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    I've read the Socionics.com descriptions. I have read many descriptions.
    You seem to have some knowledge and I'm sure you have an understainding of sorts when it comes to typing. you were certainly only one dichotomy out when VI'ing my friend and his girlfriend... well I don't think you are correct but I will have to look at this.

    I would sugest though that you stop trying so hard to prove yourself, relax, have some respect for the experiences, knowledge and understanding of the other posters here.
    Some are not so great (like myself), but others really do know what they are talking about.
    And you have made many statements that have frankly made you look stupid.
    I can and wil find them if you want.
    There are Russian sites that are excellent resources. for example
    http://www.socioniko.net/en/1.1.types/index.html
    many people here have spent many years studying, have read every description going, know all about the functions and relations from every typology going. If you want to be respected you will have to earn that respect and stop acting like a precocious twerp.
    Your remarks about other peoples abilites are frequently if not constantly condescending.
    i.e. read your threads about various misconceptions etc. and they really did make you look like a fool
    I think it's far too soon to be talking about you being a genius. Start with trying not being an idiot and build on that.
    I self type as IEE.

    Just to stick to topic. I agree Gilly seems EIE, naturally too charming for ILE doesn't have that Alpha NT clumsiness.

    p.s. this is a rewritten post
    Last edited by somavision; 12-02-2009 at 01:47 PM.

  40. #40
    strrrng's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2007
    TIM
    Ni-IEI 4w3 sx/so
    Posts
    8,781
    Mentioned
    40 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by CheGuevara View Post
    That's one of the core concepts of socionics, the order of functions.
    You know, there aren't many people on this forum who are useless enough to inspire hope at the prospect of their being sacrificed for Ashton's return.

    I'm a polite person. Maybe that's one of my faults. Furthermore, if I tell Gilly what I really think about him I might be banned. So I confine myself to functional analysis
    You'd have a greater chance of staying here, if you demonstrated genuine directness in your personal criticisms – especially in response to those made about you. Guess it must be the "Fe retardation."

    Maybe I'm a genius but certainly no joke account...
    At this point, I wouldn't be surprised. So, the question becomes: what kind of person makes a joke account to present themselves as foolishly robotic and blindly arrogant?
    4w3-5w6-8w7

Page 1 of 5 12345 LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •