Results 1 to 17 of 17

Thread: type type type :)!

  1. #1
    dinki's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2008
    Location
    UK
    TIM
    IEI!
    Posts
    623
    Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default type type type :)!

    thanks
    Last edited by dinki; 11-30-2009 at 05:38 PM.
    IEI, sp/sx 4w3.

  2. #2
    CheGuevara's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2009
    Location
    Germany
    Posts
    199
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by dinki View Post
    Please VI my gorgeously dorky best friend ^-^
    I have no idea what his type is, I am thinking ST. But not Delta and not likely Beta.
    Impossible. STs are either Deltas or Betas
    Ni-INTj --- Harmonizing Analyst --- -
    DCNH rox

  3. #3
    dinki's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2008
    Location
    UK
    TIM
    IEI!
    Posts
    623
    Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by CheGuevara View Post
    Impossible. STs are either Deltas or Betas

    lmao :redface:, sorry, I am so spacey!
    IEI, sp/sx 4w3.

  4. #4
    CheGuevara's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2009
    Location
    Germany
    Posts
    199
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    I'm not sure but he might be LII. Certainly not LIE.
    If my assumption is correct you are his benefactor so it would be logical that he takes your beta piss takes wicked personally

    How old is he? Are you the girl on the third and fourth picture?
    Ni-INTj --- Harmonizing Analyst --- -
    DCNH rox

  5. #5
    dinki's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2008
    Location
    UK
    TIM
    IEI!
    Posts
    623
    Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by CheGuevara View Post
    I'm not sure but he might be LII. Certainly not LIE.
    If my assumption is correct you are his benefactor so it would be logical that he takes your beta piss takes wicked personally

    How old is he? Are you the girl on the third and fourth picture?
    Hmm, that's interesting, ooo that might work actually, yeah . His criticism could be attempts at 'helping' me. He is 17.
    edit; ah you are totally right . I just reread the LII description and that fits him, shit I have been doing the opposite of what I need to keep this relationship stable, I need to appreciate him more instead of criticizing his insensitivity. Thank you !
    Haha, no, please type her ? She's tricky .
    IEI, sp/sx 4w3.

  6. #6
    CheGuevara's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2009
    Location
    Germany
    Posts
    199
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by dinki View Post
    Hmm, that's interesting, ooo that might work actually,
    Haha, no, please type her ? She's tricky .
    IEI is possible. Maybe ESE. Hard to say because both pictures are somehow posed...

    But she is hot so I think she might be my benefactor or dual

    Quote Originally Posted by dinki View Post
    ah you are totally right . I just reread the LII description and that fits him
    Intuitive subtype then.
    Ni-INTj --- Harmonizing Analyst --- -
    DCNH rox

  7. #7
    dinki's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2008
    Location
    UK
    TIM
    IEI!
    Posts
    623
    Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    [

    Sorry, those are shit aha. He doesn't have a facebook so it's a bitch trying to find decent photos of him.



    Last edited by dinki; 11-30-2009 at 05:38 PM.
    IEI, sp/sx 4w3.

  8. #8
    wants to be a writer. silverchris9's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2009
    Location
    New York
    Posts
    3,107
    Mentioned
    14 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    The vibe I got from the dude in the last set of pictures was ESI, mostly from the posed picture when he's in the suit. Could be 100% wrong, but that's just the feeling I got.

    Your friend is hot. Any chance she's LIE? Her pose in the last picture your posted comes off as Victim romance style (if that can be credited at all), but I wouldn't type her based on that at all. Yeah, LIE is my guess for now.
    Not a rule, just a trend.

    IEI. Probably Fe subtype. Pretty sure I'm E4, sexual instinctual type, fairly confident that I'm a 3 wing now, so: IEI-Fe E4w3 sx/so. Considering 3w4 now, but pretty sure that 4 fits the best.

    Yes 'a ma'am that's pretty music...

    I am grateful for the mystery of the soul, because without it, there could be no contemplation, except of the mysteries of divinity, which are far more dangerous to get wrong.

  9. #9
    dinki's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2008
    Location
    UK
    TIM
    IEI!
    Posts
    623
    Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by silverchris9 View Post
    The vibe I got from the dude in the last set of pictures was ESI, mostly from the posed picture when he's in the suit. Could be 100% wrong, but that's just the feeling I got.

    Your friend is hot. Any chance she's LIE? Her pose in the last picture your posted comes off as Victim romance style (if that can be credited at all), but I wouldn't type her based on that at all. Yeah, LIE is my guess for now.
    Yeah, she could defiantly be a LIE and good call on the boy! He could absolutely be ESI. Wicked, thanks .

    Haha, you guys are good ^-^
    IEI, sp/sx 4w3.

  10. #10

    Join Date
    Jul 2009
    Posts
    547
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    Does your friend from the first pic like to smile sometimes in a creepy way sort of like this "^__o", while tilting his head to the side? Does he frown like a kid when he is annoyed by something? Does he cross his arms often too?

    These last ones you've added are LSI and IEI. The girl from the third pic I think is SEI. The last guy ESI most likely.

    Next batch of pictures: First girl - SLE ; the other ones I don't know because I can't see their eyes well which are very important (I suspect the first one is EII and the second beta irrational, though); and the last pic the same SLE girl and SEI.
    Last edited by xkj220; 11-30-2009 at 10:10 AM.

  11. #11
    dinki's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2008
    Location
    UK
    TIM
    IEI!
    Posts
    623
    Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by xkj220 View Post
    Does your friend from the first pic like to smile sometimes in a creepy way sort of like this "^__o", while tilting his head to the side? Does he frown like a kid when he is annoyed by something? Does he cross his arms often too?

    These last ones you've added are LSI and IEI. The girl from the third pic I think is SEI. The last guy ESI most likely.

    Next batch of pictures: First girl - SLE ; the other ones I don't know because I can't see their eyes well which are very important (I suspect the first one is EII and the second beta irrational, though); and the last pic the same SLE girl and SEI.
    Haha, yeah I guess he does, he has pretty dramatic expressions, though I think he's just trying to be funny... aha

    thanks!

    Yeah, ESI is a good bet for him ^-^

    D is SLE? C is SEI? Or is D LSI and C IEI?
    IEI, sp/sx 4w3.

  12. #12

    Join Date
    Jul 2009
    Posts
    547
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    C is IEI and D SLE (i think)

    Blah, almost =P
    Last edited by xkj220; 11-30-2009 at 10:39 AM.

  13. #13
    dinki's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2008
    Location
    UK
    TIM
    IEI!
    Posts
    623
    Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by xkj220 View Post
    C is IEI and D SLE (i think)
    Good guess ^.^. C is SEI and you were close with D, who is LSI.
    IEI, sp/sx 4w3.

  14. #14
    crazedrat's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2007
    Location
    moon
    Posts
    4,885
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    i would of guessed ISFp for male if you weren't saying LIE.
    INTp

  15. #15
    dinki's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2008
    Location
    UK
    TIM
    IEI!
    Posts
    623
    Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    Last edited by dinki; 11-30-2009 at 05:37 PM.
    IEI, sp/sx 4w3.

  16. #16
    dinki's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2008
    Location
    UK
    TIM
    IEI!
    Posts
    623
    Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by xkj220 View Post
    C is IEI and D SLE (i think)

    Blah, almost =P


    I know aha !
    IEI, sp/sx 4w3.

  17. #17

    Join Date
    Jul 2009
    Posts
    547
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    The last one was you and an SLE friend.

Tags for this Thread

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •