View Poll Results: what is Adele's type?

Voters
2. You may not vote on this poll
  • ILE (ENTp)

    0 0%
  • SEI (ISFp)

    1 50.00%
  • ESE (ESFj)

    0 0%
  • LII (INTj)

    0 0%
  • SLE (ESTp)

    0 0%
  • IEI (INFp)

    0 0%
  • EIE (ENFj)

    0 0%
  • LSI (ISTj)

    0 0%
  • SEE (ESFp)

    1 50.00%
  • ILI (INTp)

    0 0%
  • LIE (ENTj)

    0 0%
  • ESI (ISFj)

    0 0%
  • IEE (ENFp)

    0 0%
  • SLI (ISTp)

    0 0%
  • LSE (ESTj)

    0 0%
  • EII (INFj)

    0 0%
Multiple Choice Poll.
Results 1 to 29 of 29

Thread: Adele Adkins

  1. #1
    wants to be a writer. silverchris9's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2009
    Location
    New York
    Posts
    3,107
    Mentioned
    14 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default Adele Adkins

    Okay, so I've been listening to Adele lately, and I'm looking for opinions for her type. I'm getting a victim vibe from her. Especially her song "My Same" makes me think of duality and victim-aggressor relationships. Some sample lyrics:


    You said I'm stubborn
    And I never give in
    I think you're stubborn
    'Cept you're always softening


    You say I've known
    You longer my dear
    You like to be so close
    I like to be alone

    I like to sit on chairs
    And you prefer the floor
    Walking with each other
    Think we'll never
    Match at all
    But we do (4x)

    I thought I knew myself
    Somehow you know me more
    I've never known this
    Never before
    You're the first
    To make out
    Whenever we are two
    I don't know who I'd be
    If I didn't know you
    You're so provocative
    I'm so conservative
    You're so adventurous
    I'm so very cautious

    Combining
    You think
    We would and we do
    But we do (3x)

    Favouritism
    Ain't my thing
    But in this situation
    I'll be glad
    To make an exception

    Also, "If I'm wrong I am right" seems like an Ni-style paradox, no? Honestly, my guess for her is ILI, but Fe polr for a singer seems pretty odd, so maybe IEI or EIE? Anyway, opinions?








    Last edited by silke; 10-01-2017 at 09:29 AM. Reason: added videos
    Not a rule, just a trend.

    IEI. Probably Fe subtype. Pretty sure I'm E4, sexual instinctual type, fairly confident that I'm a 3 wing now, so: IEI-Fe E4w3 sx/so. Considering 3w4 now, but pretty sure that 4 fits the best.

    Yes 'a ma'am that's pretty music...

    I am grateful for the mystery of the soul, because without it, there could be no contemplation, except of the mysteries of divinity, which are far more dangerous to get wrong.

  2. #2
    lump's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2010
    TIM
    Fi/Te 641 sp/sx
    Posts
    12,605
    Mentioned
    631 Post(s)
    Tagged
    3 Thread(s)

    Default Adele

    you probably know who she is. whats her type?

  3. #3
    Banned
    Join Date
    Apr 2009
    TIM
    LSE
    Posts
    18,006
    Mentioned
    162 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)

    Default

    Never heard of her so I won't throw rocks, at least not now, but here is a thread that didn't go far: http://www.the16types.info/vbulletin...ad.php?t=28463

  4. #4
    lump's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2010
    TIM
    Fi/Te 641 sp/sx
    Posts
    12,605
    Mentioned
    631 Post(s)
    Tagged
    3 Thread(s)

    Default

    oh yeah. thanks

  5. #5
    Ti centric krieger's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2006
    Posts
    5,983
    Mentioned
    80 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    Dead obvious ISxj.

  6. #6
    lump's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2010
    TIM
    Fi/Te 641 sp/sx
    Posts
    12,605
    Mentioned
    631 Post(s)
    Tagged
    3 Thread(s)

    Default

    i dont know much about her but she has a cool voice and she stood out to me when i read an interview where she talked about grossing out her mom by picking her nose and for some reason that made me like her, like she was bold enough to just nonchalantly talk about that haha.

    thanks labcoat. is there anything in particular you can point to to support that?

  7. #7
    Banned
    Join Date
    Apr 2011
    Posts
    2,934
    Mentioned
    80 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    ISFx

  8. #8
    Banned
    Join Date
    Apr 2009
    TIM
    LSE
    Posts
    18,006
    Mentioned
    162 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)

    Default


  9. #9
    silke's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2011
    TIM
    Ni-IEI sx/sp
    Posts
    3,781
    Mentioned
    317 Post(s)
    Tagged
    3 Thread(s)

    Default

    Updated typing: Se-SEE
    Enneagram type: 2w3 sp/so, also considered sx/sp and so/sx but these didn't fit her as well, while she's definitely syn-chain.



    Last edited by silke; 10-28-2016 at 10:12 PM.

  10. #10
    Marshmallow Foru-m chriscorey's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2012
    Location
    At the
    TIM
    Puca
    Posts
    1,458
    Mentioned
    39 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    Lol I'm trying to imagine an ILI victim. xD I'm sure they exist; I guess it just amuses me for some reason.

    And if I'm not mistaken someone seems a little obsessed.
    Amber casts infinity of shadows, and my Avalon had cast many of its own, because of my presence there. I might be known on many earths that I had never trod, for shadows of myself had walked them, mimicking imperfectly my deeds and my thoughts.

  11. #11
    Ti centric krieger's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2006
    Posts
    5,983
    Mentioned
    80 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    when i first heard her music my mind sort of instantly wanted to settle on an ISxj typing; something about the monotony (in the value-neutral sense) of her melodies and the firmness of the voice in which she sings them.

    idk what that's worth. probably not a lot. but i offer it as my 2 cents for now.

  12. #12
    Haikus Beautiful sky's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2009
    Location
    EII land
    TIM
    EII INFj
    Posts
    22,740
    Mentioned
    531 Post(s)
    Tagged
    6 Thread(s)

    Default

    SEE

  13. #13
    lump's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2010
    TIM
    Fi/Te 641 sp/sx
    Posts
    12,605
    Mentioned
    631 Post(s)
    Tagged
    3 Thread(s)

    Default

    esfp

  14. #14
    ■■■■■■ Radio's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2011
    Posts
    2,574
    Mentioned
    153 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    gamma SF

  15. #15
    Arete GuavaDrunk's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2011
    Location
    Now in stores near you.
    TIM
    EIE 9w8-5-4 s?
    Posts
    1,524
    Mentioned
    100 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)

    Default

    She dared sing a whole song out of tune on a live show. I fucking hate her.

    (No, I didn't pay for tickets and am not a disappointed fan.)
    Reason is a whore.

  16. #16
    boom boom boom blackburry's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2010
    TIM
    ESI-Se 6w5 sp/sx
    Posts
    3,269
    Mentioned
    142 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    wait, what?












    SHE'S BETTER THAN NICKI MINAJ, MUTHAFUCKAS.

  17. #17
    lump's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2010
    TIM
    Fi/Te 641 sp/sx
    Posts
    12,605
    Mentioned
    631 Post(s)
    Tagged
    3 Thread(s)

    Default

    !!!

    i'm kind of burnt out on her right now from listening too much awhile back but she's great.

  18. #18
    lump's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2010
    TIM
    Fi/Te 641 sp/sx
    Posts
    12,605
    Mentioned
    631 Post(s)
    Tagged
    3 Thread(s)

    Default

    an elementary school teacher? i don't even understand. its because she's fat, isn't it? lol

  19. #19
    Arete GuavaDrunk's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2011
    Location
    Now in stores near you.
    TIM
    EIE 9w8-5-4 s?
    Posts
    1,524
    Mentioned
    100 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by blackburry View Post
    wait, what?

    (...)

    SHE'S BETTER THAN NICKI MINAJ, MUTHAFUCKAS.
    Therein lies the tragedy. I'm sure Adele has some nice songs too but surely we can do better.

    Quote Originally Posted by lungs View Post
    an elementary school teacher? i don't even understand. its because she's fat, isn't it? lol
    It's because she's black.
    Reason is a whore.

  20. #20
    boom boom boom blackburry's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2010
    TIM
    ESI-Se 6w5 sp/sx
    Posts
    3,269
    Mentioned
    142 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Vois View Post
    she sucks. she's like an elementary school teacher who accidentally got famous.
    NO YOU.

  21. #21
    Haikus Beautiful sky's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2009
    Location
    EII land
    TIM
    EII INFj
    Posts
    22,740
    Mentioned
    531 Post(s)
    Tagged
    6 Thread(s)

    Default

    She sang "skyfall" and I dedicated it to a forum member I like; that's all that matters to me

  22. #22
    boom boom boom blackburry's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2010
    TIM
    ESI-Se 6w5 sp/sx
    Posts
    3,269
    Mentioned
    142 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    A) I like that his palm were sweaty.

    B) I'm going to start singing to kids instead of talking to them. I want money.

    C) and guys...Nicki friggin Minaj. she's horrible. she nasty. and also justin beieber.
    and also also selana gomez. and also also also... lindsay lohan.

  23. #23
    Arete GuavaDrunk's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2011
    Location
    Now in stores near you.
    TIM
    EIE 9w8-5-4 s?
    Posts
    1,524
    Mentioned
    100 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)

    Default

    You realise that scraping the bottom of the barrel so hard you're picking up dirt, to compare her to, isn't a good thing?
    Reason is a whore.

  24. #24
    boom boom boom blackburry's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2010
    TIM
    ESI-Se 6w5 sp/sx
    Posts
    3,269
    Mentioned
    142 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by GuavaDrunk View Post
    You realise that scraping the bottom of the barrel so hard you're picking up dirt, to compare her to, isn't a good thing?
    Hey, she's fat.






    *Edit* I'm kidding. I think she's fine. but I thought that was a funny reply..

  25. #25
    Arete GuavaDrunk's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2011
    Location
    Now in stores near you.
    TIM
    EIE 9w8-5-4 s?
    Posts
    1,524
    Mentioned
    100 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by blackburry View Post
    Hey, she's fat.

    [...]
    *Edit* I'm kidding. I think she's fine. but I thought that was a funny reply..
    Reason is a whore.

  26. #26
    Breaking stereotypes Suz's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2009
    Location
    On a chatbox diet
    TIM
    IDK
    Posts
    6,470
    Mentioned
    169 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    All i can say is that I her voice.It feels like a velvety blanket being wrapped around me.
    Enneagram: 9w1 6w5 2w3 so/sx

  27. #27
    Glorious Member mu4's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2007
    Location
    Mind
    Posts
    7,966
    Mentioned
    568 Post(s)
    Tagged
    3 Thread(s)

    Default

    SEE

  28. #28
    maniac's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2016
    Posts
    2,691
    Mentioned
    154 Post(s)
    Tagged
    7 Thread(s)

    Default

    sx/so 7w6 714

  29. #29

    Join Date
    Jun 2008
    Posts
    5,074
    Mentioned
    383 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)

    Default

    I*FP
    Types examples: video bloggers, actors

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •