Thread: VI/Excuse to post pictures

wants to be a writer. silverchris9's Avatar
    Mentioned
    14 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Default VI/Excuse to post pictures

All right! Por favor VI me. I'll be surprised (perhaps pleasantly) if people come up with something besides IEI.

Posed Pics

Not Posed Pics

Some Acting Pics

I have more pics if needed; just tell me what kind.
    (Also why does imageshack put those annoying little things beneath my pictures? I'm kinda pissed about that/anybody know how to remove them?)
    Thanks!
    Not a rule, just a trend.

IEI. Probably Fe subtype. Pretty sure I'm E4, sexual instinctual type, fairly confident that I'm a 3 wing now, so: IEI-Fe E4w3 sx/so. Considering 3w4 now, but pretty sure that 4 fits the best.

Yes 'a ma'am that's pretty music...

I am grateful for the mystery of the soul, because without it, there could be no contemplation, except of the mysteries of divinity, which are far more dangerous to get wrong.

TIM
    Introvert sp/sx
    Mentioned
    34 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Wow, you look eerily like someone I work with/potential future roommate.

Mentioned
    5 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Do you go to Columbia university?
    (D)IEE~FI-(C)SLE~Ni E-5w4(Sp/Sx)/7w8(So/Sp)/9w1(sp/sx)

Quote Originally Posted by Jarno View Post
    1)
    A girl who I want to date, asks me: well first tell me how tall you are?
    My reply: well I will answer that, if you first tell me how much you weigh!

2)
    A girl I was dating said she was oh so great at sex etc, but she didn't do blowjobs.
    My reply: Oh I'm really romantic etc, I just will never take you out to dinner.

Mentioned
    14 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Wow, you look eerily like someone I work with/potential future roommate.
    Cool.

Do you go to Columbia university?
    Yeah. (Is it weird that people on the internet know that now...?). That picture with the shirt isn't from Columbia though; it's a show at my high school that was supposed to be set in NYC.

what's up silverchris
    Not much. Posting pictures on a socionics forum 'cause I don't have anything to do (and I finally have a picture of me that looks semi-decent) 'cause it's thanksgiving break and there are exactly 7 people in my dorm building, I swear.

IEI. Probably Fe subtype. Pretty sure I'm E4, sexual instinctual type, fairly confident that I'm a 3 wing now, so: IEI-Fe E4w3 sx/so. Considering 3w4 now, but pretty sure that 4 fits the best.

I am grateful for the mystery of the soul, because without it, there could be no contemplation, except of the mysteries of divinity, which are far more dangerous to get wrong.

Mentioned
    5 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by silverchris9 View Post
    Yeah. (Is it weird that people on the internet know that now...?). That picture with the shirt isn't from Columbia though; it's a show at my high school that was supposed to be set in NYC.
    Hey, maybe we can meet up my mirror partner. I have a very good friend who in that school right now...

1)

2)
    A girl I was dating said she was oh so great at sex etc, but she didn't do blowjobs.

Mentioned
    14 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Could be cool. PM me or something. Does your friend happen to run in dance/theater/performing arts circles at all?

Mentioned
    5 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Could be cool. PM me or something. Does your friend happen to run in dance/theater/performing arts circles at all?
    Hmm not sure, he is a Biochemistry major, I will have to ask him if he does take those classes, I will let you know if anything, It's such a BIG big school.

1)

2)

Mentioned
    14 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

No freakin' joke. It's pretty huge. I'm not in class right now (hopefully next semester...) but I'm doing a lot of theater on campus so I know some members of the community. Also, since everyone knows I go to Columbia anyway, here's video (granted, of performance, but I'm essentially playing myself anyway):

Mentioned
    5 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

No freakin' joke. It's pretty huge. I'm not in class right now (hopefully next semester...) but I'm doing a lot of theater on campus so I know some members of the community. Also, since everyone knows I go to Columbia anyway, here's video (granted, of performance, but I'm essentially playing myself anyway):

YouTube- Broadcast Yourself.
    HAha very nice video. maybe you are an EIE-NI, the actor/perfromer enneagram three? You sure you not confusing yourself being IEI, it happens quite often here.

1)

2)

Mentioned
    14 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Fairly sure... I identify with the thing about getting tired when having the emotional face on too long. I was just with distant relatives over Thanksgiving and I was totally turning on the Fe, being pleasant and entertaining, but as soon as I got home, I just sat on my bed and slept for about two days. Like, no joke, I've barely left my dorm room for anything besides food for the past few days. But I'm not 100% sure about nearly anything.

Mentioned
    14 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Fairly sure... I identify with the thing about getting tired when having the emotional face on too long. I was just with distant relatives over Thanksgiving and I was totally turning on the Fe, being pleasant and entertaining, but as soon as I got home, I just sat on my bed and slept for about two days. Like, no joke, I've barely left my dorm room for anything besides food for the past few days. But I'm not 100% sure about nearly anything.

Oh, but thanks much about the video. It's a good song.

Mentioned
    14 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Gracias! And thanks about the fragile and lost bit. What can I say, I grew up in Texas. I had to toughen up a bit. I promise I'm fragile and lost on the inside though. Any chance I VI as some other type anyway?

Banned
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

you look like a black version of my psychopathic INFp-Fe 4w3 sx/so brother

Mentioned
    14 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Oh, good, we should meet up for coffee sometime, unless part of his psychopathy is being racist against black people. (kidding). Is your brother really the exact same socionics/enneagram crap as me? That's funny. There's something like a one-in-three-thousand chance of someone having that exact same set of types. That being said, there are six billion people in the world, so assuming that types are evenly distributed, there should be two million of us.

Mentioned
    10 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by octopuslove View Post
    You look cheerful

You don't look as fragile and lost as most IEIs I know, which can only be a good thing...
    if i hadn't read so many of your posts, i'd say you VI as an SEI.

ILE

those who are easily shocked.....should be shocked more often

TIM
    IEI!
    Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Haha!
    Fucking cute! Yeah, you do look IEI ^^
    You look like a teenage version of the kid from Everybody Hates Chris.
    IEI, sp/sx 4w3.

Banned
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Oh, good, we should meet up for coffee sometime, unless part of his psychopathy is being racist against black people. (kidding). Is your brother really the exact same socionics/enneagram crap as me? That's funny. There's something like a one-in-three-thousand chance of someone having that exact same set of types. That being said, there are six billion people in the world, so assuming that types are evenly distributed, there should be two million of us.
    since E type and socionics type correlate well, the chances are much higher than that. It's more like 1 in 32, multiplied by 1 in 7 or 8. All types being equal, tentatively we can just say it's about one in 300 and call it good. In that case there will be about 20 million of you.

TIM
    SLI 1w9 sp/sx
    Mentioned
    196 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

You sort of reminded me of Richard Pryor (ILE).
    “Whether we fall by ambition, blood, or lust, like diamonds we are cut with our own dust.”

Quote Originally Posted by Gilly
    You've done yourself a huge favor developmentally by mustering the balls to do something really fucking scary... in about the most vulnerable situation possible.

TIM
    H-ILE 6w7 sp/sx
    Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

I'm quite sure your ego is Fe Si or Si Fe, meaning you're totally an Alpha SF. You look like an introvert to me (this is not a literal meaning,) so I'd say most likely Fe-ISFp.

Arctures: delta just produces boring people
    Arctures: but that's how we like it

vero: who needs a real person
    vero: That's why I date an SLI

dolphin: someone tell gulanzon adjusting shower water to the right temperature is not si

Kraezz: you just have to do the ****** thing sometimes

TIM
    EIE
    Mentioned
    8 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Fe-INFp .. like Prince if he loosened up a bit. You look like you'd be cool to hang out with, for sure.

TIM
    H-ILE 6w7 sp/sx
    Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

I can't see the slightest hint of Ni in this dude. Seems clearly Si to me.

Arctures: delta just produces boring people
    Arctures: but that's how we like it

vero: who needs a real person
    vero: That's why I date an SLI

dolphin: someone tell gulanzon adjusting shower water to the right temperature is not si

Kraezz: you just have to do the ****** thing sometimes

TIM
    3w4 sx/so
    Mentioned
    95 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

I would have said SEI by VI alone.
    But, for a certainty, back then,
    We loved so many, yet hated so much,
    We hurt others and were hurt ourselves...

Yet even then, we ran like the wind,
    Whilst our laughter echoed,
    Under cerulean skies...

Mentioned
    14 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

I can't see the slightest hint of Ni in this dude. Seems clearly Si to me.
    That's interesting. I certainly care more about wearing comfortable shoes than wearing fashionable ones . But based on the way I think I highly doubt that I don't have Ni in my ego. But perhaps I shall give the SEI descriptions a look, just for funzies.

Silverchris, don't get me wrong, and I'm not just saying this, but to me you honestly look like/remind me of Barack Obama.
    Cool. Call me Chris. I like Barack (and I think he's an IEI). Hopefully I'll grow up to be as successful as him, and well-liked like him... but not a politician. Because politics suck and are pointless.

Fe-INFp .. like Prince if he loosened up a bit. You look like you'd be cool to hang out with, for sure.
    Gracias.

I would have said SEI by VI alone.
    Yeah, I'm getting that a lot. Something to look into I suppose. I should find a shot of me where I look more Ni-y and less Fe-y. But I don't know that I have any of those.

Mentioned
    14 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Maritsa33 View Post
    ESFP- a great actor.
    Thank you, but I do not think that I am an ESFP. Any particular aspects of VI that make you consider me ESFP?

Mentioned
    14 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Remember just because you are ESFP doesn’t mean you don't have intuition or whatever other aspects you are looking for in an IEI or other "intuitive" types.

A great way to tell if you are ESFP is your values; despite you being angry emotionally sometimes, ESFP's love their parents, love pets, really enjoy the company of other and as you grow older you will find that you can entertain like a pro. Generally, everyone, including myself love to have and ESFP around. You are very kind, bet my bottom dollar on it. You have great taste in clothing, certain colors attract you and hold your interest as well as certain styles. They love to display enthusiasm, are warm, considerate, kind, and full of attention to people who need their friendship and help....with so many positive aspects, who wouldn't want to be an ESFP?

ESFP also tend to be somewhat romantic, just like IEI, which may be a reason why they confuse themselves with that type. IEI don't get excited out of control laughing. They rarely display enthusiasm and are so extremely mild in their tone of speaking making them look very much like ISFP's sometimes.
    Hmmm... part of that works, insofar as I am enthusiastic about somethings (but I act less enthusiastic about the things I am most enthusiastic about), and I suppose I have "out-of-control laughing" sometimes, but doesn't everybody? I am decidedly not mild in my tone of speaking, so there's not-IEI for you, I suppose.

Part of it doesn't. I have horrible taste in clothing, hate pets, and I am warm, considerate, etc., but more as a general strategy for getting along with people I don't know that well than as a preferred mode of being. Also, unvalued Ti seems unlikely, as does strong Si and strong Se.

Nevertheless, the purpose of this thread, for me, was to find alternative typings to consider, so thank you.

Also, I totally buy your self-typing of INFj, so there's one point in your socionics-skills bank.

Mentioned
    14 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

You have horrible taste in clothing??? you look damn good!!!
    Are you in acting or theater? If you are, I would suggest going for it; you would make a wonderful one.

A good description of types was written by this person...read it, you might reconsider IEI; but morphologically (that is genetically) you have aquired the peatures and traits of the ESFP/SEE

The Lovable ESFP (Socionics) - PersonalityCafe
    Well, thank you again for the compliments. However, my mom totally picked out that suit, and I promise, that's one of the few times I look good (clothes-wise). My brother (who I believe is ESFp) is like my fashion consultant. It's kind of hilarious.

Yes, I am considering a career in the arts, or at least a brief stint as a performer. But I am studying english and writing in college, and will very likely end either writing (poetry, advertising, plays, screenplays, etc.), or teaching english (either at the high school or college level, preferably college).

I did like that ESFp description, although I still doubt somewhat that it is my type. Do you have links to other descriptions of similar quality? I was particularly interested in the idea that Fi is associated with "the ability to word statements and express emotions in the most concise and ethical manner that could be implemented to appeal to the ethical processes of others," as I would generally ascribe verbal expressions intended to affect the emotions of others as Fe related. Or perhaps this means something more akin to changing people's minds about an ethical situation?

Thank you for your responses thus far, by the way.